Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,819 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2398610 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MomentMan(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11
mandax:

Udenwa govt built the other side of the road to Imo International market but didn't build this side leading to Morning Star Girls Secondary school.
Okorocha govt - the road was nearly completed, gutters on both sides, ready for asphalt, but abandoned.

You have said it all. The road from Ama Ezie to Morning is so bad that it will be difficult for a motorcycle to convey talk more of a car. The only good road leading to the industry is from Teaching Hospital junction or from Igwe of Orlu palace. The two roads aren't even so good.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 6:11am On Apr 18
Hope Uzodinma shared the pictures of the ongoing International Conference Centre. This project still has a long way to go.

BTW, what did this man achieve in the past four years? This is one question his defenders haven't been able to answer undecided

9 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Unbiased1: 4:19pm On Apr 18
SoNature:
Hope Uzodinma shared the pictures of the ongoing International Conference Centre. This project still has a long way to go.

BTW, what did this man achieve in the past four years? This is one question his defenders haven't been able to answer undecided

On the politics today program on Channels TV, he said his administration has empowered up to 20k youths and about 4k of them are now working in Europe grin
I never knew there would ever be a governor that would be worse than Okorocha and Ohakim. I won't be surprised if he rigs his way back to the senate once he is done with his 8 useless years in office.

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18
Unbiased1:

On the politics today program on Channels TV, he said his administration has empowered up to 20k youths and about 4k of them are now working in Europe grin
I never knew there would ever be a governor that would be worse than Okorocha and Ohakim. I won't be surprised if he rigs his way back to the senate once he is done with his 8 useless years in office.

It's quite unfortunate that other states have left Imo State way behind in governance.

This is 25 years of uninterrupted democracy and Imo State cannot boast of one good governor.

Just imagine what a serious state can achieve in 25 years. That was the same amount of time used to build almighty Dubai.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 6:46pm On Apr 18
SoNature:

An ever rancourous and malicious man imposed on the state as gov has set the state many years backward.
Pity Imo people.
In most parts of the state, bad roads no longer allow people meet. Yet, using federal allocations in building nonsense things like conference centre and flyover appeal to Hope Uzodinma.
Abia, Enugu, even Ebonyi states are now miles ahead of Imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18
onuman:

An ever rancourous and malicious man imposed on the state as gov has set the state many years backward.
Pity Imo people.
In most parts of the state, bad roads no longer allow people meet. Yet, using federal allocations in building nonsense things like conference centre and flyover appeal to Hope Uzodinma.

Stop telling lies, it's not good for your health.

MOST BUILT UP STATES IN NIGERIA, 2023

Percentage of Area:
1 🟣Lagos: 34.4%
2 🟢Imo: 25.1%
3 🟢Anambra: 23.5%
4 🟤Akwa Ibom: 15.6%
5 🟢Abia: 15.5%
6 🟣Ogun: 10.3%
7 🟢Enugu: 9.6%
8 🟣Osun: 8.9%
9 🟤Rivers: 7.9%
10 🟤Delta/🟣Ekiti: 6.8%

Satisense
UNDP Nigeria, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 7:37pm On Apr 18
Broveens42:

Percentage of Area:

Satisense
UNDP Nigeria, 2023
very good
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 18
onuman:

Pity Imo people.
you hate his administrative so I don’t expect you to say anything positive
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 8:13pm On Apr 18
Broveens42:

Percentage of Area:

Satisense
UNDP Nigeria, 2023

Built up private houses with no paved road, no drainage system, no public water supply, no parks and gardens for recreation - no nothing modern in those places outside capital city. Visit nearby states.

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 9:06pm On Apr 18
onuman:

Built up private houses with no paved road, no drainage system, no public water supply, no parks and gardens for recreation - no nothing modern in those places outside capital city. Visit nearby states.
Oga keep quiet, u people are satanic, seriously, this is pure witch craft, never ever want to see anything good in people they hate. Typical character of obidients.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 9:59pm On Apr 18
rtdCivilservant:

Oga keep quiet, u people are satanic, seriously, this is pure witch craft, never ever want to see anything good in people they hate. Typical character of obidients.
You would pray the Obidients got Imo state last election. See progress in Abia that was taken by Obidients.

From Uga we now come to Imo state through Onitsha-Owerri Road; as political bitterness and rancour would not allow your broda in charge of Imo state to repair a common bridge on Akokwa-Orlu road.
Much of Ideato nation cut off from much of Imo state.
You happy.
You come here to display fine photos of your Owerri city in same Imo state. Where is your brain?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18
onuman:

You would pray the Obidients got Imo state last election. See progress in Abia that was taken by Obidients.

From Uga we now come to Imo state through Onitsha-Owerri Road; as political bitterness and rancour would not allow your broda in charge of Imo state to repair a common bridge on Akokwa-Orlu road.
You happy.
You come here to display fine photos of your Owerri city in same Imo state. Where is your brain?

Imo state is the second most built up state In Nigeria.

Visit a conurbation of Obowo, oriagu, isinweke, umuihi, Lowa, Ezeoke, amainyi , 7&half, Malaysia market

Lowa,umuihi, isinweke and amainyi are all in ihitte-uboma LGA while Ezeoke and oriagu are in Ehime mbano LGA'S.
There's also a beautiful village in Ehime called umueze 1(the video coverage is on YouTube @ou travel)

7 & half and Malaysia market are nice places too.

Pic 1&2: Ezeoke residential
Show me any state that has this quality tarr in her interior villages

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 12:50am On Apr 19
SoNature:

every governor in nigeria, no matter what, will build an 'international conference center'.
The next one will come and build it again

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ezewuzie01: 2:51am On Apr 19
onuman:

You happy.
Which progress in Abia? Visit kepukepu facebook page and see how rotten Aba is then you will know that Otti has not even started scratching the surface. Aba is still a desolate wasteland with dilapidated buildings everywhere. You people want to use propaganda to cover the embarrassing mess Abia has become. Continue.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 5:40am On Apr 19
onuman:

You happy.
God forbid that I would wish Lp take over imo, Lp and obidients are bunch of liars. Yes, I agree Oti is working, but not as much as the obidients paint it, they make it seem like Oti is doing something no one had done before all in a bid to proof a malicious point... That Peter Obi would have been doing same in Nigeria if he had been the president. That is why if an Obidient or Lp person says good morning to me I will go outside and look at the sky to be sure, cos those people are never to be trusted nor taken seriously.
Back to the topic, my point is don't let ur hatred for Uzodinma becloud ur sense of reasoning, learn to be objective, u can't tell me Uzodinma is the worst governor in Nigeria... No I will not accept, have an open mind and u would see u would begin to judge people fairly void of prejudice nor sentiments. Be wise cos u are no longer a baby.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 8:09am On Apr 19
Ofodirinwa:

every governor in nigeria, no matter what, will build an 'international conference center'.
The next one will come and build it again

There would be no need to rebuild if it wasn't substandard. No governor has that mind to pull down a quality project, not even for politics.
Hope has used the Royal house severally to welcome VIPs who pay homage to the traditional rulers. The Royal house was built under Rochas
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by onuman: 10:04am On Apr 20
rtdCivilservant:

God forbid that I would wish Lp take over imo, Lp and obidients are bunch of liars. Yes, I agree Oti is working, but not as much as the obidients paint it, they make it seem like Oti is doing something no one had done before all in a bid to proof a malicious point... That Peter Obi would have been doing same in Nigeria if he had been the president. That is why if an Obidient or Lp person says good morning to me I will go outside and look at the sky to be sure, cos those people are never to be trusted nor taken seriously.
Back to the topic, my point is don't let ur hatred for Uzodinma becloud ur sense of reasoning, learn to be objective, u can't tell me Uzodinma is the worst governor in Nigeria... No I will not accept, have an open mind and u would see u would begin to judge people fairly void of prejudice nor sentiments. Be wise cos u are no longer a baby.

The bitterness in your Imo governor is incurable. No governor in Nigeria displays his type of bitterness and cruelty. His hometown will harvest the dirty seeds he sewed after he leaves office. For now, he thinks the people he is oppressing do not understand what he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 3:06pm On Apr 22
lol I knew that post pained you so well . Yes Anambra is the most developed state in Igboland that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Cry

Ttipsy:
yes brother Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria and Africa at large
Anambra will look like Dubai by the time Soludo is finished l
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 4:11pm On Apr 22
lol I love the fact that my post pained you so well and i will keep restating it.

Anambra is the gate to the igboland because it is the only state in igboland that has seaport .

Anambra is the gateway to igboland because it has access to SS, North central and SE.

Anambra is the gateway to igboland because it has the biggest and best airport in Igboland.

Anambra is the economic capital of igboland same way Rivers and Lagos and Kano are the economic capitals of SS, SW and North respectively .

Anambra is the leader of igboland no wonder most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Cry again and I will respond accordingly .

Ttipsy:
Enugu and Port Harcourt is the gateway to Igboland.
Enugu has functional intl airport
Port Harcourt has the seaport Anambra is yet to have intl/seaport, stop chest beating. Nobody is competing with our future Dubai
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 5:09pm On Apr 22
Lol the fact that my comment sparked you off is a good sign that I stated the fact. Anambra is the gateway to the Igboland and also the most developed Igbo state no wonder most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra . Let it pain you so well

M
Ttipsy:
Till then.
Because for now, there’s nothing like Dubai on ground.
Imo state is a shadow.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 5:56pm On Apr 22
Yes Anambra is the most developed Igbo state that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Anambra

Ttipsy:
Igbo state ??
You are so funny
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 6:49pm On Apr 22
You can cry all you want but I will keep stating the fact that Anambra is the gateway to Igboland and also the most developed Igbo state that has the only seaport in Igboland and biggest airport . This is why most imo indigenes troop to Anambra for greener pasture . These are verifiable facts and that’s why you are crying

M
Ttipsy:
it can be whatever it is it’s actually a good news but perspective is actually what on ground The two substantive developmental infrastructure is not fully utilized.
Seaport and Airport? Or what do you define development as
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 7:03pm On Apr 22
You are just bitter and bitter envious that is why my comments makes you feel inferior and I shall keep stating the fact and all you can do is to cry. lol

Ttipsy:
you just so funny
You always speak out of sentiments and emotions
Wake up !!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 7:10pm On Apr 22
It is the fact that Anambra is more developed than imo state . It is the fact that most imo indigenes live in Anambra , can you deny these fact ? lol

Ttipsy:
you keep stating your facts based on your emotions and sentiments. Those fats are not realistic
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 7:13pm On Apr 22
Anambra international airport is the biggest and best in Igboland and Anambra is the gateway to Igboland. The fact that you are trying so hard to hide these facts is a very big prove . Anambra shall continue to be a place where millions of imo indigenes seek for greener pastures

Ttipsy:
biggest intl airport with obviously no intl flights??
Enugu airport is only intl airport in the South east! Quite busy and big enough. Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 7:22pm On Apr 22
Just shut your dirty smelling mouth .

Anambra is more more developed than your cursed backward useless worthless imo state .

Anambra is the gateway to igboland.

Soludo is far better than all the governors that have ruled your cursed backward imo state.

Millions of imo indigenes live in Anambra . Cry and I will respond lol

Ttipsy:
shup up your mouth.
We are discussing about our Dubai you are bringing in IMO state.
Dubai with no intl airport and seaport ! Haha
Soludo should achieve this two deliverables then we are a step closer to being Dubai
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 12:33pm On Apr 23
Owerri is still a slum and a glorified village while millions of imo indigenes are running to Onitsha and Awka to live . Go and develop your state lol

Ttipsy:
All we want is Dubai
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 3:52pm On Apr 23
The most important thing is that Owerri is a glorified village and that’s why most imo indigenes are running to Awka and Onitsha to live . This is a shameful thing to imo state for not being able to develop the state

Ttipsy:
I am not here for all this..
What am saying is that we really want to see Dubai as promised.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 5:20pm On Apr 23
Anuofia get lost I have trashed you haha

Ttipsy:
Go n rest Oga
I have defeated you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 7:35am On Apr 26
Breaking!
If you don't have a land in okigwe, better rush and make enquries through the development authority, before it's too late
Something big is about to happen.

Okigwe would be the most beautiful city in 4 years time.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 7:38am On Apr 26
Uzodinma engages in extensive discussions with Mr. Max Petrov, the Russian Trade Commissioner in Nigeria, and his team, with a focus on fostering bilateral relationships to bolster business affairs within the State.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 7:40am On Apr 26
The senator representing okigwe zone, sen Patrick Ndubueze is at the forefront of these projects

Go and buy land in okigwe town now, forget Owerri for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.