Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2398990 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 12:18pm On Apr 08
lol

Neurosurgeons are medical personnel, scientist is generic , it’s like a doctor coming out to say I am a scientist instead of telling us he is a medical doctor. Anyways don’t digress, now show us pic of where you are. Write my name in a paper and show us your environment lol. We want to check something. I did it so do yours. I forgive your poor education, now show us where you are because that’s even the whole essence of this discussion. If you know you are not a hungry miserable frustrated Owerri slum dweller now show us those pictures, we want to confirm something. How can I meet you poor old miserable man when you may not have crossed river Niger before, show me evidence that you are in the US so that way I will be encouraged to book a flight from my location in the US to land there, maybe you think US is like your tiny Owerri village lol . I am waiting for the picture

rtdCivilservant:

Daft old man, Neurosurgeons are scientists. The problem is u don't know who scientists are. Imagine what has become of ur life, no aspect of life that u can be managed, dead in all ramification. Olodo, he doesn't know who is called a scientist, the idiot idea of who a scientist is is only those that travel to space I.e Astronauts or cosmonauts. Let me school u, in elementary terms, anyone who works with the fundamental principles of science is a scientist, and by training, I am a Neurosurgeon which makes me a scientist, I hope u got that into ur daft brain. Don't show me ur miserable hands, meet me where I asked u to and stop playing defensive. See how I am seriously dealing with u.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:56pm On Apr 08
RtdCivilservant the hungry frustrated poverty inflicted Owerri slum dweller. Where are the pictures? This watch alone can buy the whole of your umunna Haha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 08
NwekereNdokl:
RtdCivilservant the hungry frustrated poverty inflicted Owerri slum dweller. Where are the pictures? This watch alone can buy the whole of your umunna Haha
No need for this.

Live and let others live.
You can go on his mail box and insult him as much as you would want to. I don’t know why supposedly grown up adults choose to behave like kids.

This is a public forum.

Let us all respect protocols.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 5:07pm On Apr 08
Just mechionu if you have nothing reasonable to post

Ttipsy:
No need for this. Live and let others live.
You can go on his mail box and insult him as much as you would want to. I don’t know why supposedly grown up adults choose to behave like kids. This is a public forum. Let us all respect protocols.
Thank you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 4:11am On Apr 09
NwekereNdokl:
Just mechionu if you have nothing reasonable to post

Bsba darugbo. I pity who no pity u.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 5:25am On Apr 09
lol Owerri slum dweller where are the pictures hungry goat ?

rtdCivilservant:

Bsba darugbo. I pity who no pity u.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 11:09am On Apr 09
Hahahaha

Owerri village goat , are you sure you have eaten for one week? You sound so weak and miserable? You keep explaining yourself without evidence lol . Where are the pictures of you at a university or where’s the one as a village doctor. Why are you embarrassing yourself here. Now you are back to superimposing and other nonsense lol. Why not prove yourself. I will keep suppressing you until you commit suicide.

rtdCivilservant:

Stop fooling ursef superimposing pictures. See how useless u are, which is a better proof? Meet me live at the venue I told u, or u showing me one dilapidated hand in a superimposed picture? Ur foolery is second to none, the one who cursed u did ur family a strong thing, u are such a nincompoop. No be me send u make u go carry AIDS. o

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 11:17am On Apr 09
Hahahaha

AIDS bla bla bla are you sure you are not even a mad man?
He has diverted to another useless topic simply because we asked him to show us his pictures. lol. My friend it is better that you have AIDS than the poverty that has destroyed your life completely. You are living a miserable life and coming online almost everyday to beg for 1k. Look at someone that’s dying of cancer due to starvation is trying to divert attention. Just look at how miserable you have become. You think yapping about nonsense will make me leave you, I will keep tearing you down until you commit suicide. lol. Neurosurgeon villager that hasn’t been to any school except wandering in the glorified village Owerri. Walking dead but I will be the one to finally kill you and bury you in this thread. Your people here are already begging me to let you poor cursed bassstard breath , but I will suffocate you here . We are waiting for your pictures Lol

rtdCivilservant:
NwekereNdokl, continue to pray for we the scientists of this world cos we are on the verge of finding a cure for AIDS, and when that happens, it will be a renewed hope for u so don't vent ur frustrations and hopelessness on nairaland because u feel death is already staring u in the face. I don't know why u refused taking ur medications while ur case was still at HIV stage(not full blown AIDS), u allowed it get to this advance AIDS stage, now ur name is AIDS patient. But never worry, there is hope cos we are on top of the situation. Let me ask, how many years have u been living with this disease? BabarugboD

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 11:22am On Apr 09
Ttipsy:
No need for this.

Live and let others live.
You can go on his mail box and insult him as much as you would want to. I don’t know why supposedly grown up adults choose to behave like kids.

This is a public forum.

Let us all respect protocols.
Thank you

RtdCivilservant must be suppressed and oppressed until he commits suicide. I won’t let him breath

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Godsonachebe: 1:36pm On Apr 09
rtdCivilservant:

I don finish this bastard, address the issue and stop sounding like a retard, come to University of Texas, precisely at API gravity laboratory if truly u are in the US... pictures of a diseased, mutilated and infected hand do not proof anything, it is obvious u are superimposing pictures. Are u scared to come out, I promise I am not gonna arrest u. Spent idiot, stop ur rants cos u know I don finish u for here. grin
🤣😂He is always hidding like a rat
He no go gree come that is chinoso dike for you
At 47 his hands looks so terrible
I nearly vomit seeing those pictures grin😂
Him dey bite his finger nails 😂

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:43pm On Apr 09
Hahahaha

I will be pressing and suppressing you until you commit suicide lol. You are claiming to be in the US, Ok show us pictures of yourself. lol you are crying here without one evidence, you go explain tire, na me and you, be ready to defend your no evidence submission for the next one year because I will be here to torment and oppress you. lol. Who is scared? Me or you? Show us where you dey retired tired old miserable frustrated fellow. Look at the hand again, show us even your old fingers. This watch is what that can buy your entire miserable poor kindred because no one from your village has ever been to the US lol

rtdCivilservant:

I don finish this bastard, address the issue and stop sounding like a retard, come to University of Texas, precisely at API gravity laboratory if truly u are in the US... pictures of a diseased, mutilated and infected hand do not proof anything, it is obvious u are superimposing pictures. Are u scared to come out, I promise I am not gonna arrest u. Spent idiot, stop ur rants cos u know I don finish u for here.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:47pm On Apr 09
lol

AIDS bla bla bla just to divert attention, you claimed to be a neurosurgeon but you have no evidence, meanwhile you are in one village in Owerri wasting away. Retired miserable failure. You are all full of regrets in life because you wasted all your life living in Owerri glorified village that’s why you are poor and miserable today. I sincerely pity your children that are now hopeless in life with a useless failure father like you. But all hopes are not lost as I am ready to help rehabilitate you. I am ready to fix your miserable condition if only you shall humble yourself. You are now trending in the US , at least let it be what you have gained lol

rtdCivilservant:

I know ur problems are depression and hopelessness, that's why I am telling you how far we have gone with the cure for AIDS, all hope should not be lost as u will soon have a reason to smile, though u are already a spent man, cos I wonder what a man close to 70 years can do. U allowed THIS AIDS thing to keep u stagnated, u should have continued with ur life struggles so that u wouldn't lose anything when we finally get the cure. I pity especially ur rag tag parents. Babarugbo.D

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:52pm On Apr 09
lol
Blah blah blah . Let’s see your leprosy infested fingers ? This one has just escaped from prison. lol . Are you sure you have eaten today? Are you ready for rehabilitation?

Godsonachebe:

He is always hidding like a rat
He no go gree come that is chinoso dike for you
At 47 his hands looks so terrible
I nearly vomit seeing those pictures ;
Him dey bite his finger nails

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 5:24pm On Apr 09
lol

You go explain tire. Show us where you are this disgruntled smelling old vagabond. You are not a noisemaker but you have been here embarrassing yourself, just few pictures are enough to say all these trash you are typing . You are a walking dead and you have cancer that’s eating you dead man. The only vocabulary you know is superimpose bla bla bla . But I have volunteered to rehabilitate you so you can stop begging online lol. The day I saw your posts begging, I was shocked for real lol. I know you are a poverty inflicted old vagabond and that’s why I have decided to help you. Owerri village neurosurgeon hahaha

rtdCivilservant:

Shatap, and come to where I asked u to, u make a lot of noise, I am not a noise maker, let's meet one on one if truly u are in the US not showing me ur dilapidated hand superimpose onto a picture as a proof, u are a dead man, how can the picture of a dirty hand serve as a proof? Ur brain is rotten, I swear. U are a spent old buffoon mutated from the dead membrane of a carcinogenic phyliocolic specie. Hahaha, come out I de wait for u. Babarugbo. D

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 9:43pm On Apr 09
lol

Just look at how you are mumuing yourself. You have completely exposed that you are a leper. You have claimed to be even a medical doctor in Texas but you have no single picture to prove yourself. Look at how you have put imo indigenes to shame , they were thinking that you were prove yourself . Can’t you see that all the imo indigenes here have abandoned you because they noticed you are full of shit. lol. They were expecting you brain dead walking dead beggar to shame me with pictures but instead all you are doing is jumping from AIDS to superimpose to nonsense. This is why I have concluded that you are a complete mad man but I will cure you here. I will further expose you until you will deactivate this moniker and commit suicide because shame will not allow you show up here again. Now we must stick to the game, you said you are in the US and that you are a neurosurgeon at Texas university, we need proves from you this cursed retired and tired old miserable frustrated fellow. I will keep dragging you until you do the needful . Na me and you hahaha

rtdCivilservant:

Do u know u are a very stupid and useless animal? Between showing a dirty hand and coming out live one on one, which is a better way to proof the matter on ground? It's like believing fiction over reality... Anyways, like I said, I know u are brain dead, and the only reason why u went with the option of showcasing a diseased hand is because u are no where near the US, otherwise, u would have come to where i asked u to come(I know ur type very well), Ikpoko, nincompoop. Let me use our science terminology to restructure u... U are a phyliocucu paradikyte. How u see am. Adim bad.D

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 11:19pm On Apr 09
lol

See his weak come back hahaha. I thought you would have vexed and flood here with pictures of your medical escapades instead of the usual tantrums.lol

You have succeeded in failing ndi imo state and embarrassing yourself. You have obviously shown that you are a failure in life, you have obviously shown that poverty has destroyed you completely.

You have shown that there’s no one in your umunna has been to the US before. lol. You have embarrassed ndi imo here that looked up to you to defend them , not knowing that you are an Owerri slum dweller that live at Owerri ghettos. lol
I have succeeded in embarrassing you and everyone abandoned you like a pauper that you are. For three days I have been embarrassing you and dragging and oppressing you, but I won’t stop until you run mad lol

Neurosurgeon in Owerri slum hahaha . You think I be your fellow slum dweller. I go teach you lesson in this forum. If I wear this watch enter una poor Owerri slum all of una go dey lie for ground for me lol

We are waiting for your pictures , you must prove yourself . You are now trending in the US , at least make you gain something na hungry goat hahaha

rtdCivilservant:

It is obvious u are a nonentity, don't try to deviate from the subject. Idiot, showing an infected hand then superimposing it onto a picture does not and cannot proof anything, I know u know this but only trying to hide under the guise of 'show me a picture of ur hand'. I have told u, I don't fool myself like u, it's like when Satan asked Jesus to turn stone to bread if truly he is God, u saw how Jesus ignored him, cos Jesus would have brought himself low to the level of Satan if he had followed the dictates of Satan. In same way, I will be stupid to take a picture cos a nonentity asked me to... This is why I said let us meet one on one, at least this one no body is asking anyone to act stupidly. Shut up ur dirty mouth because u know as we are currently speaking, u are roaming the streets of Onitsha, looking for people's bags to snatch. Nincompoop, Phylia detete talutalu. How u see am? Adim bad.D

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:27am On Apr 10
EVERGREEN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY, ORLU, IMO STATE.

10 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 12:44am On Apr 10
lol

Another weak come back. Have you seen why most imo people here have abandoned you. They saw through your foooolishness and emptiness. They are really embarrassed by you. When you lied that you were a neurosurgeon and live in the US they were proud, but when you were asked for evidence, you started tantrums from AIDS to superimpose bla bla bla, all of them abandoned you lol. You are a wasted fellow. You have been destroyed by poverty in Owerri slum. I told you earlier that there’s no way you can live in a village like Owerri and expect to be rich, that’s why poverty is a generational thing in your family, all your lineage were poor and now you are poor and a lying old man that comes online to beg for money. lol . I have decided to help you but you must come clean. I also noticed that no one in your village has entered aeroplane before. I am going to make you the first man in your village to enter aeroplane. I will do it for you ok. But you must prove those lies you told about yourself before we consider if we shall stop oppressing and dragging you. Retired and tired civil hungry foool hahaha

rtdCivilservant:

. Stop embarrassing ursef, why continue to disgrace ursef with a superimposed picture, same paper, or u want to tell me that that paper has remained like that since that day with ur bad spelling, Hungry as Hungary. Olodo, Hungary is a country, OK. Tell ursef the truth, u know I have decimated u here, it is very obvious from ur weak and repetitive responses. I am not like others, I will show u the stuff I am made of. See how miserable u are, showcasing malnourished hand as a proof of someone in the US, seriously, there is nothing somebody will not see, u mean at ur almost 70 years old on earth picture of a dead hand can serve as a proof? U are finished, spent and confused. Tachimcoolegu srikletus. How u see am? Nincompoop. Adim bad.D

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MomentMan(m): 7:24am On Apr 10
kikake:

There's no good road leading to this industry.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 11:36am On Apr 10
Hahahaha complete bunkum with no evidence only explanation. You go explain tire. Show us where you are this disgruntled smelling old vagabond. You are not a foool but you have been here embarrassing yourself, just few pictures are enough to say all these trash you are typing . You are a walking dead and you have cancer that’s eating you dead man. The only vocabulary you know is superimpose bla bla bla . But I have volunteered to rehabilitate you so you can stop begging online lol. The day I saw your posts begging, I was shocked for real lol. I know you are a poverty inflicted old vagabond and that’s why I have decided to help you. Owerri village neurosurgeon . Owerri slum doctor you claimed so many thing and you need to prove it here because imo people are embarrassed by you . Do you need more pictures or these ones have silenced your superimpose blah blah blah . See the watch that it’s cost can solve all the financial problems of your poor family hahaha

rtdCivilservant:

It is obvious that I have finished u, u don't have anything new to say, keep repeating same thing, typical of a defeated man. There is hope OK, when we finally get the cure for AIDS, u will have a reason to smile. But what I cannot say is what would become of the wasted years, since time cannot be reversed. Anyways, just be alive first. Nonentity, I heard that ur mother practiced bestiality, and unfortunately she became pregnant with u in one of her sexual escapades with animals. This case (I mean ur birth) is still a mystery to science, cos the gamete of animals cannot fertilise a human being, but in ur mother's case, we are still studying to unravel how it happened. Schizophera dicotycureate pepereterous. How u see am? Adim bad. Nincompoop. D

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by temptnow: 3:01pm On Apr 10
Imo State is leaving other states behind

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10
kikake:

Orlu and okigwe have some fascinating topography

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:16pm On Apr 11
MomentMan:

There's no good road leading to this industry.
Udenwa govt built the other side of the road to Imo International market but didn't build this side leading to Morning Star Girls Secondary school.
Okorocha govt - the road was nearly completed, gutters on both sides, ready for asphalt, but abandoned.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.