Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2424053 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mr unwise am not what you say I am. Don't continue to bask in Ignorance.

oneeast:
Please help me ask the ediots.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
IMO STATE, THE EASTERN HEARTLAND

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR DRUGS TODAY ? YOU NEED IT TO STABILIZE YOURSELF

oneeast:
Anuofia..nkita lacha gi ike. You should be disappointed in Okorosha not Obi, because Obi is both shoulder and head above the clown called Okorosha.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't have your time because your case is so pathetic, I am actually waiting for abagworo.

RareDiamond:
HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR DRUGS TODAY ? YOU NEED IT TO STABILIZE YOURSELF

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikwokrikwo: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
I don't have your time because your case is so pathetic, I am actually waiting for abagworo.

Is Abagworo your gay lover?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
What concerns Peter Obi on how Rochas Okorocha spends Imo funds? These Anambra people won't just mind their business.

Mtscheeeew!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ihedioha was on his campaign to Onitsha to meet millions of Imolite resident in the city. That was where PDP chieftains exposed some of these thing. Nobody is poke-nosing into Imo affair. Ihedioha is running his campaign with every evidence he can lay his hands on.

MzJackBaueress:
What concerns Peter Obi on how Rochas Okorocha spends Imo funds? These Anambra people won't just mind their business.

Mtscheeeew!

Here is the full story..

Ihedioha says Okorocha must not escape punishment

Immediate past governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi literally wept for the huge debt profile and poor condition of education in Imo State weekend, saying, ''it is very regrettable that education development and quality in the state has deteriorated to an all time low''.
Obi's comments came as the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Imo State governorship standard bearer, Chief Emeka Ihedioha took his governorship campaign train to the commercial city of Onitsha in Anambra State where he interfaced with Imo Community on the need for change in the governance of Imo State come April 11 governorship election.

Speaking at Holiday Resort playground, Onitsha where thousands of Imo people resident in Anambra State declared their absolute support for Ihedioha and PDP, the former Anambra governor recalled that before 2011, Imo State was taking first position in every external examination participated by schools in the state with Anambra, Delta and others following very far behind.
This development, he also noted, made the rest of Nigerians to respect and regard the Igbo nation as the real fountain of knowledge.

“This development has been there even when we were in the university, any student from Imo State was immensely respected because of their secondary school backgrounds
“But it is so unfortunate that since the last three years, Imo State, which was well known in education excellence, is bringing up the rear among the 36 states of the federation. In fact, Imo State had one of the worst results in the last two WAEC. The reason is because Imo in the hands of one-chance vehicle and it's so unfortunate.

“My brothers and sisters from Imo State, I came here because I want to stay where truth is said. I've heard many of you say that Anambra State is working. It is working because when I came on board, my ambition was to ensure that Anambra State should be at par with Imo's education advancement. I'm glad that today, Anambra State is way far above Imo State in terms of education advancement. But we are not happy about that because Imo should be on top in terms of education and other developmental strides”.
Obi disclosed that he was able to achieve his set goals for Anambra State because of his robust and positive relationship with the Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's presidency, pointing out that “this Onitsha you now see is the result of that relationship. You could recall that flood was on the verge of submerging many houses in this town but we thank God that Head Bridge and Upper Iweka are now one of the most beautiful sights to behold.

“Again, I can tell you that we never borrowed any money under my administration. And based on the money I left, Anambra State is still having excess of $165 million (N33 billion). On the contrary, Imo (under Rochas Okorocha) is owing over N200 billion debt borrowed by his administration alone”
“So, my dear brothers and sisters from Imo State, if you truly want Imo to change for the better, go home and vote for Ihedioh and ensure that PDP returns to power and work with President Jonathan. I'm saying this because every progressive-minded state government must work with federal government to achieve its objective.”

The former governor urged the people of Imo State and Igbo in general not to be part of where people were discussing Buhari for president because he is too old to be nigeria's president, adding Igbo had enough reasons to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan because he had truly given “us reason to feel as Nigerians”.
In his speech, Ihedioha said he want to be governor to transform Imo State and make education to have value once again, adding that he would restore the dignity of traditional value.

He lamented that the current administration of Governor Rochas Okorocha had destroyed cherished values of Imo citizens.
The PDP governorship candidate, Chief Emeka Ihedioha whose arrival to the campaign ground was greeted by thunderous cheers and ovation, vowed to restore the dignity of the state's education system by providing qualitative education, adding that his administration would partner with the National Teachers Institute, NTI, to dignify the profession. “I will give training incentives to the teachers so that teaching profession will become lucrative.”

While promising to create more job opportunities, he said the 10,000 youths sacked by Okorocha would regain their job on his assumption of office as governor.
Ihedioha whose campaign team first visited the palace of Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe, also promised to restore the value of construction industry in the state, reactivate technical education for creation of job opportunities for the teeming unemployed youths and restore the value of hospitals in the state.

He urged the people to begin aggressive house-to-house campaign in preparation to recovering the government from Okorocha, who he said had greedily appropriated the resources of the state.
Others who spoke at the Onitsha rally included, Minister of State for Education, Prof. Viola Onwuliri, National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh; National Woman leader of the party, Dr. Kema Chikwe; Senator Joy Emordi; and many others from both Imo and Anambra States.

The campaign had on board, The Deputy Governorship Candidate, Chief Chuma Nnaji, the DG, Ihedioha Governorship Campaign Chief Nnamdi Anyaehie, members of House of Reps, candidates of the party, members of the state working committee of the party, several political leaders and stakeholders, student groups, youth and women groups and Ihedioha support groups
However, Deputy Speaker, Federal House of Representatives and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Imo State, Chief Emeka Ihedioha yesterday accused the state Governor Rocha Okorocha of misappropriating N175 billion fund belonging to the local governments in the state and insisted that he must be punished.

Speaking to Imo indigenes in Onitsha, Anambra State, Ihedioha pointed out that investigation discovered that the outgoing governor of Imo State had collected from the Federation Account over N175 billion council funds from May 2011 to December 2014.
He said that there has not been any clear explanation from the state government as to how the funds were expended, adding that the governor has a case to answer over the misappropriated funds. “We have asked them what they used the money to do, they told us that they have used the money of the local government system collected between May 2011 and December 2014 to build 305 schools in Imo State, they told us that they used the money to build 27 hospitals in Imo State. We know that these projects have not been completed.

“We asked them how much did they use to build each of them. They also said that they used the proceeds from Ada Palm about N4billion as concessioned to Roche to build the 305 primary schools and the same 27 hospitals. They also told us that they used part of the N18.5 billion bond they collected from Ikedi Ohakim's administration to also build the same primary schools and hospitals.”
According to the lawmaker “to utilise funds belonging to local governments to other purposes other than the development of the council areas is breach of the constitution and breach of the will of the people and that offence is punishable. The way to punish that offence is to vote that government of Rochas out.”

He however assured that when by the Grace of God he becomes the governor of the state he would govern the state according to the rule of law, adding that Imo government would be a government of collectivity.
The deputy speaker assured the mammoth crowd: “when you elect me governor your labour will never be in vain and I know how to say thank you because I am a grateful man, I shall always show gratitude and the way to show gratitude is to give you good governance which you shall not regret.”
While acknowledging the supports given to him outside the state, he promised also to rule the state with the fear of God by the strength that would be given to him by Imo people through their votes.

Ihedioha who also visited the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka and former governor of Anambra State Peter Obi, promised to restore the dignity of Imo man, give education the pride of place, to restore the dignity of labour, to enter into partnership with the youths, to provide enabling environment for industries, to restore the 10,000 jobs disbanded by Okorocha, to restore the sanctity of local government administration and development centres in the state.
Also speaking, former governor of Anambra State Peter Obi while calling on the people to vote for Ihedioha and President Goodluck Jonathan accused Governor Okorocha of plunging the state into huge debt burden, regretting that Imo State “is now indebted to the tune of N200billion borrowed by Rochas' administration.”

He also expressed regret over the fallen standard of education in Imo State, adding that the state which used to be the pride of South East in the time past is today at the bottom of ladder in examinations.
Obi disclosed that he left in the coffer of the state an excess of $165 million dollars about N35 billion when he left office for the incumbent Governor, Willie Obiano his successor.
The Minister of State for Education, Prof. Viola Onwuliri who represented the President urged the people to vote massively for President Jonathan and PDP candidates, adding that what the president has done for Nigerians he deserves to be returned to continue with his good works.

Also the National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh urged the people to ensure that they vote for the government at the centre, adding that the development in Anambra State was because the immediate past administration keyed into the Federal Government.
Others present at the event held at Holiday Resort, Onitsha include Senators Jerry Alagbaoso, Joy Emordi, PDP National Woman leader, Ambassador Kema Chikwe, House of Representatives members and top businessmen and women.
http://themoment.com.ng/national/item/3265-you-re-a-one-chance-bus-peter-obi-tells-rochas-ihedioha-says-okorocha-must-not-escape-punishment
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
My case is not pathetic. It was Peter Obi selfish criticisms that made his relationship with Obiano rough. Peter Obi should mind his business while we Imolite vote out Rochas.

oneeast:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Did you read where the report said that Ihedioha visited Obi of Onitsha and Peter Obi in their residences in Onitsha? Did you also read that Ihedioha was in Onitsha to see Imolites resident in the city? Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he reserve the right to woo the millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha to vote for the PDP candidate which is Ihedioha. Okorosha made similar comments during Anambra election just to attract voters to vote Ngige.

RareDiamond:
My case is not pathetic. It was Peter Obi selfish criticisms that made his relationship with Obiano rough. Peter Obi should mind his business while we Imolite vote out Rochas.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
‘Imo’ll repay Okorocha’s financial recklessness by voting him out’

on March 02, 2015 / in News 12:46 am / Comments

Onitsha—Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP governorship candidate in Imo State, Chief Emeka Ihedioha has restated that Governor Rochas Okorocha misappropriated N175 billion fund belonging to the local governments in the state and as such Imo people have rejected him for a second term in office.

Speaking to Imo indigenes in Onitsha, Anambra State, Ihedioha pointed out that investigation discovered that the outgoing governor of Imo State had collected from the Federation Account over N175 billion council funds from May 2011 to December 2014 which the APC administration could not account for.

He said there had not been any clear explanation from the state government as to how the funds were expended, adding that the governor had a case to answer over the misappropriated funds. “We have asked them what they used the money to do, they told us that they have used the money of the local government system collected between May 2011 and December 2014 to build 305 schools in Imo State, they told us that they used the money to build 27 hospitals in Imo State.We know that these projects have not been completed.

“We asked them how much did they use to build each of them. They also said that they used the proceeds from Ada Palm about N4billion as concessioned to Roche to build the 305 primary schools and the same 27 hospitals. They also told us that they used part of the N18.5 billion bond they collected from Ikedi Ohakim’s administration to also build the same primary schools and hospitals.”

According to the governorship hopeful, “to utilise funds belonging for local governments to other purposes other than the development of the council areas is a breach of the constitution and breach of the will of the people and that offence is punishable. The way to punish that offence is to vote that government of Rochas out.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/imoll-repay-okorochas-financial-recklessness-by-voting-him-out/#sthash.tzptRWjX.dpuf
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ihedioha was in Onitsha to canvass for Vote from Imo Residents in Onitsha. What am not in support of is Peter Obi who is not a saint opening his bucal cavity to insult Rochas. Peter Obi used and dumped APGA for his selfish reasons. I am not what you say i am bro.

oneeast:
You are phoolish and silly at the same time. Did you read where the report said that Ihedioha visited Obi of Onitsha and Peter Obi in their residences in Onitsha? Did you also read that Ihedioha was in Onitsha to see Imolites resident in the city? Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he reserve the right to woo the millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha to vote for the PDP candidate which is Ihedioha. The same reason I said your matter is pathetic.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
You are still sounding so pathetic. Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he has the right to say whatever is wrong in Imo state so far as they are well verified like in this case. Yes Peter Obi left APGA at least he moved on with his life without trying to play godfather to anybody. So stfu pathetic fellow!

RareDiamond:
Ihedioha was in Onitsha to canvass for Vote from Imo Residents in Onitsha. What am not in support of is Peter Obi who is not a saint opening his bucal cavity to insult Rochas. Peter Obi used and dumped APGA for his selfish reasons. I am not what you say i am bro.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Are you saying any m0ron is free is to say gibberish about Okorocha even when that person is not a saint ? CHINO YOU NEED JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE

oneeast:
You are still sounding so pathetic. Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he has the right to say whatever is wrong in Imo state so far as they are well verified like in this case. Yes Peter Obi left APGA at least he moved on with his life without trying to play godfather to anybody. So stfu pathetic fellow!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
You are the one who actually needs to be saved from your pathetic way. Why are you not bothered about what Ihedioha said also? I have said it times without number Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he has the right to raise some facts for campaign purposes. Some points raised there are glaring and factual. So stop playing down on it.

RareDiamond:
Are you saying any m0ron is free is to say gibberish about Okorocha even when that person is not a saint ? CHINO YOU NEED JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Did you read where the report said that Ihedioha visited Obi of Onitsha and Peter Obi in their residences in Onitsha? Did you also read that Ihedioha was in Onitsha to see Imolites resident in the city? Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he reserve the right to woo the millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha to vote for the PDP candidate which is Ihedioha. Okorosha made similar comments during Anambra election just to attract voters to vote Ngige.

The truth is that Peter Obi has always been envious of Okorocha from the very 1st day. I predicted then that Okorocha would not stay long in APGA. Many people act as if they are unaware of the real reason Okorocha had to leave. It wasnt really because APGA was not a national party but because it failed to unite Igbos as a result of Obi trying to lord over Okorocha who had more to add to APGA than Obi.

There are barely few thousands of Imolites in Onitsha while Aba has them in millions. Theodore Orji despite his differences with Okorocha refused to meddle into Imo affairs.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:

The truth is that Peter Obi has always been envious of Okorocha from the very 1st day. I predicted then that Okorocha would not stay long in APGA. Many people act as if they are unaware of the real reason Okorocha had to leave. It wasnt really because APGA was not a national party but because it failed to unite Igbos as a result of Obi trying to lord over Okorocha who had more to add to APGA than Obi.
true talk! Okorocha saw the handwriting on the wall and left. Can't peter obi just let okorocha be?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stop talking like a fool. Peter Obi singlehanded made the clown Okorosha the governor of Imo state. Okorosha has never won any election all his life until Peter Obi picked him up from the gutter. How then can Peter Obi be envious of the same person he picked from the political wilderness? Are you for real or do you just want to feel good. We do not care where Okorosha wishes to pitch his tent but the truth is always bitter GOD used Peter Obi to make Okorosha whatever he is today. FACT!

As for the population of Imolites resident in Anambra: There are at least 1/4th of Imo state population resident in Anambra particularly Onitsha whose population in the city runs into millions. Drug Mart alone at Headbridge has millions of Imolites who deals on pharmaceutical products. If the population of Imo people are not into millions in the city, Ihedioha would not waste time and resources just to go and woo a thousand people.

Okorosha and Orji has been fighting because of over-bearing attitude of Okorosha. We have not forgot how they quarrel every now and then. So stop talking rubbish because we are all witnesses to that.

Stop lying to yourself because the truth shall always remain the truth.

Abagworo:

There are barely few thousands of Imolites in Onitsha while Aba has them in millions. Theodore Orji despite his differences with Okorocha refused to meddle into Imo affairs.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
MAY GOD HELP YOU !!! PETER OBI AND OKOROCHA ARE BOTH SINNERS. PERIOD !!!

oneeast:
You are the one who actually needs to be saved from your pathetic way. Why are you not bothered about what Ihedioha said also? I have said it times without number Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he has the right to raise some facts for campaign purposes. Some points raised there are glaring and factual. So stop playing down on it.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
When eventually this guy wins tomorrow, you will still claim that he made himself the governor..forgetting that he is kneeling now and begging for support..

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Stop talking like a fool. Peter Obi singlehanded made the clown Okorosha the governor of Imo state. Okorosha has never won any election all his life until Peter Obi picked him up from the gutter. How then can Peter Obi be envious of the same person he picked from the political wilderness? Are you for real or do you just want to feel good. We do not care where Okorosha wishes to pitch his tent but the truth is always bitter GOD used Peter Obi to make Okorosha whatever he is today. FACT!

As for the population of Imolites in Onitsha: There are at least 1/4th of Imo state population resident in Anambra particularly Onitsha whose population in the city runs into millions. Drug Mart alone at Headbridge has millions of Imolites who deals on pharmaceutical products. If the population of Imo people are not into millions, Ihedioha would not waste time and resources just to go and woo a thousand people.

Stop lying to yourself because the truth shall always remain the truth.

The actual population of Onitsha is not up to a million and I doubt if Imolites can survive in such place. Port Harcourt, Aba, Lagos and Kano has more Imo citizens as well as other Nigerians.

Okorocha was well known as a humanitarian and was more nationally accepted than Obi who was known only in his village until he became Governor. Up till this day Obi's popularity starts and ends in Anambra State. He does not have nationwide political value.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
When eventually this guy wins tomorrow, you will still claim that he made himself the governor..forgetting that he is kneeling now and begging for support..
you don't hide your supremacy at all! Read what you wrote and tell me how you feel about it.
Too bad.

Iheanacho will not win so stop raising hopes fo him.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:

He is not known beyond his village. Okorocha's Rochas foundation was already in all parts of the country and he had contested for Presidency under PDP.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stop talking nonsense. The actual population of Onitsha is over 4 million and the population of Imolites resident in Onitsha alone is over 1million. Remember I said that over 1/4th of Imo state population are resident in Anambra. These are the cities with high Imo state population: Abuja, Lagos, PH and Onitsha. You can deal with it abagworo.

As for popularity, Peter Obi is a national figure and more acceptable in Igbo land than the limping abboki called Okorosha

Abagworo:

The actual population of Onitsha is not up to a million and I doubt if Imolites can survive in such place. Port Harcourt, Aba, Lagos and Kano has more Imo citizens as well as other Nigerians.

Okorocha was well known as a humanitarian and was more nationally accepted than Obi who was known only in his village until he became Governor. Up till this day Obi's popularity starts and ends in Anambra State. He does not have nationwide political value.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Peter Obi claimed Okorocha borrowed money and that standard of education has dropped under Okorocha. These are unsubstantiated and based on doctored data and media manipulations. He has no right to tell such lies in the open.

Stop mentioning Peter Obi and Okorocha in the same sentence just to give Okorocha some undue integrity. They belong different class; Okorocha can never stand next to Obi. Obi will never mention Okorocha's name because they are not equal. Stop comparing them because they are not near equal. What Obi achieved in Anambra will take Okorocha another life on earth to attempt it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Unfortunately for you APGA will win in Imo state and you will come back here to weep..lolzzzz

We have done it before, we shall do it again. We shall once again decide who rules your land. Deal with it abagworo..lol

Abagworo:

He is not known beyond his village. Okorocha's Rochas foundation was already in all parts of the country and he had contested for Presidency under PDP.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Imagine the ordinary limping abboki called Okorosha whose paternity is yet to be established is trying to rub shoulder with a freeborn..lol cheesy

NRIPRIEST:

Stop mentioning Peter Obi and Okorocha in the same sentence just to give Okorocha some undue integrity. They belong different class; Okorocha can never stand next to Obi. Obi will never mention Okorocha's name because they are not equal. Stop comparing them because they are not near equal. What Obi achieved in Anambra it will take Okorocha another life on earth to attempt it.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
so if Iheanacho finally wins, it is Obiano and Umeh that left Anambra and came to Imo to vote him in? Guy, you are pathetic! So because Okorocha became governor under APGA, it has now become Obi that made him governor? Why didn't Obi make APGA candidates in Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi states governors?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Stop talking nonsense. The actual population of Onitsha is over 4 million and the population of Imolites resident in Onitsha alone is over 1million. Remember I said that over 1/4th of Imo state population are resident in Anambra. These are the cities with high Imo state population: Abuja, Lagos, PH and Onitsha. You can deal with it abagworo.

As for popularity, Peter Obi is a national figure and more acceptable in Igbo land than the limping abboki called Okorosha

Lol! I guess Anambra is now as populous as Lagos if tiny Onitsha is now 4million. Let a real census be conducted ka breeze kuo mepe otele okuko.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Berem, no time. I need abagworo not you!

Iheanocho will win, we did it before for Okorosha in 2011, we shall do it again in 2015.

MzJackBaueress:
you don't hide your supremacy at all! Read what you wrote and tell me how you feel about it.
Too bad.

Iheanacho will not win so stop raising hopes fo him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
A bag of gworo, stop deceiving yourself. Anambra's overall population is over 7million, and the population of Onitsha is well over 4million..go figure.

Abagworo:

Lol! I guess Anambra is now as populous as Lagos if tiny Onitsha is now 4million. Let a real census be conducted ka breeze kuo mepe otele okuko.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Berem, no time. I need abagworo not you!

you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place when I mentioned Anambra.

This is Imo thread and not Anambra thread. You cannot bring your supremacy to this thread and intimidate Abagworo or any other Imolite.

Have a nice evening!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Stop mentioning Peter Obi and Okorocha in the same sentence just to give Okorocha some undue integrity. They belong different class; Okorocha can never stand next to Obi. Obi will never mention Okorocha's name because they are not equal. Stop comparing them because they are not near equal. What Obi achieved in Anambra will take Okorocha another life on earth to attempt it.

Nnaa ibudikwanu mugu? Someone that built the largest shopping mall in Abuja as a serving Governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.