Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,542 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2429058 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am not intimidating anybody because its a matter of facts. Abagworo was the first person to publish that report on this thread so I have to come to respond to that tirade he posted.

MzJackBaueress:
you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place when I mentioned Anambra.

This is Imo thread and not Anambra thread. You cannot bring your supremacy to this thread and intimidate Abagworo or any other Imolite.

Have a nice evening!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
A bag of gworo, stop deceiving yourself. Anambra's overall population is over 7million, and the population of Onitsha is well over 4million..go figure.

Dianyi onye fryover you can manufacture figures like Mr Jonathan but reality is a biyash. Your State is the smallest in Nigeria with 2nd highest population density outside Lagos. If Anambra is 7million then Imo is equally 7million. However what you are claiming is that 60% of Anambrarians live at Onitsha which is absurd.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Can we have more pictures please? cheesy

Oh how I miss my beloved state. Owerri di uto! embarassed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yes go and read up about Peter Obi before he became governor. How was not a loofer like the clown called Okorosha. See below, now show us what Okorosha was before Peter Obi made him governor? Show us a little biography of Okorosha, even his educational history let us see..

Abagworo:

Nnaa ibudikwanu mugu? Someone that built the largest shopping mall in Abuja as a serving Governor.

Peter Obi was born on 19 July 1961 at Onitsha. He attended Christ the King College, Onitsha where he completed his secondary school education. He was admitted to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 1980, graduating with a B.A (Hons) in philosophy in 1984.

Going into business, he became Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC. Peter Obi married Margaret Brownson Usen in 1992 after which they had their first child Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi, two years later they had their first son Gregory Peter Oseloka Obi.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Like as I said, stop deceiving yourself onye round-about. Yes Onitsha has bulk of the entire population and Imolites accounts for over a million of that population in the city. FACT!

Yes Anambra is only second to Lagos in landmass and we are making use of it properly unlike your state.

The only fact that made Ihedioha to move his campaign train to Onitsha is because there are at least over a million Imolites resident in the city.

Abagworo:

Dianyi onye fryover you can manufacture figures like Mr Jonathan but reality is a biyash. Your State is the smallest in Nigeria with 2nd highest population density outside Lagos. If Anambra is 7million then Imo is equally 7million. However what you are claiming is that 60% of Anambrarians live at Onitsha which is absurd.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yu may be right or wrong but i see some good igbo leaders coming frm ebonyi state too especially that minister of health that fought tirelessly with ebola epidemic..

but now ,i am eyeing obiano of anambra state if rochas mess up in the future,
cos the future is unpredict.

obiano is so determined,so focus,maybe because he is new in the system,but i see a good stuff in him..
lets be patient to annouced anyone frm the east as a future president,
cos it may come frm abia,enugu or ebonyi,
who knows,but to me,i wil love an igbo president to come from ebonyi state,God pls make it happen.amen.
QED

i remain faithful to the entire igboland cool

i don't care where the Igbo leader will come from but my view for now is that he's doing well.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
B2mario:

i don't care where the Igbo leader will from but my view for now is that he's doing well.

Igbo cannot have a leader. God created us that way right from time immemorial. However the most nationally accepted and popular Igbo man is Owelle Anayo Okorocha. No one comes close at the moment. Oby Ezekwesili comes a distant 2nd.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
B2mario:

i don't care where the Igbo leader will come from but my view for now is that he's doing well.
ok bro.. Do yu know ebonyi and enugu is an oil producing state? I jus saw dis link of d fact below testify..
FG investigates discovery of crude oil in Ebonyi
 December 11, 2012 By Felix Uka, Correspondent, Abakaliki A Federal Government team from Ministry of Mines and Steel Development has visited Afikpo South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State to investigate
discovery of crude oil in the area. The preliminary report has already been taken to Abuja for confirmation of its
findings. State Commissioner for Cement Production and Mineral Development, Sunday
Ugwuocha, who revealed this, noted that in a bid to shore up the internally
generated revenue of the state, the state government, in conjunction with the
Federal Government team, visited the potential crude oil site dug in 1928 for
further investigation. http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/12/fg-investigates-discovery-of-crude-oil-in-ebonyi/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Is Abagworo your gay lover?
ar yu sick, yu shuld know what he meant
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
What concerns Peter Obi on how Rochas Okorocha spends Imo funds? These Anambra people won't just mind their business.

Mtscheeeew!
politicians know themselves so nutin wrong in pointing fingers to each other..

wecom hom bauress
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Did you read where the report said that Ihedioha visited Obi of Onitsha and Peter Obi in their residences in Onitsha? Did you also read that Ihedioha was in Onitsha to see Imolites resident in the city? Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he reserve the right to woo the millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha to vote for the PDP candidate which is Ihedioha. Okorosha made similar comments during Anambra election just to attract voters to vote Ngige.

i dnt seem to get it, why is ihedioha doing campaigned in anambra state?
does he think the imo in anambra wil come back home with 30min drive to vote 4 him?
he should go the state and create awareness and popularity of who he is than going to another state..

it s just like akinwunmi ambode of lagos state gubernatorial candidate going to ogun state to campaigne.
i guess it s unthinkable bro.. No hard feelings **grins
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
You are still sounding so pathetic. Peter Obi is a PDP chieftain so he has the right to say whatever is wrong in Imo state so far as they are well verified like in this case. Yes Peter Obi left APGA at least he moved on with his life without trying to play godfather to anybody. So stfu pathetic fellow!

fact ..
jus like what the tinubu and apc re doing against the president.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
RareDiamond:
Are you saying any m0ron is free is to say gibberish about Okorocha even when that person is not a saint ? CHINO YOU NEED JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE

not any slowpoke but since he is the pdp campaigner
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:

The truth is that Peter Obi has always been envious of Okorocha from the very 1st day. I predicted then that Okorocha would not stay long in APGA. Many people act as if they are unaware of the real reason Okorocha had to leave. It wasnt really because APGA was not a national party but because it failed to unite Igbos as a result of Obi trying to lord over Okorocha who had more to add to APGA than Obi.

There are barely few thousands of Imolites in Onitsha while Aba has them in millions. Theodore Orji despite his differences with Okorocha refused to meddle into Imo affairs.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:

The truth is that Peter Obi has always been envious of Okorocha from the very 1st day. I predicted then that Okorocha would not stay long in APGA. Many people act as if they are unaware of the real reason Okorocha had to leave. It wasnt really because APGA was not a national party but because it failed to unite Igbos as a result of Obi trying to lord over Okorocha who had more to add to APGA than Obi.

There are barely few thousands of Imolites in Onitsha while Aba has them in millions. Theodore Orji despite his differences with Okorocha refused to meddle into Imo affairs.
how true is that ,we aint gat the statistic yet,
but i know imo is more in numbers..
anambra is the home of east that i wont denied..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
There are good population if not millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha so if Ihedioha can garner such block vote then he is good to go. Like in the case of SW. An Ogun person can go and campaign in Lagos because there are more Ogun people in Lagos than there are Lagosians in Ogun. The same scenario plays out in the case of SE where there are good population of Imolites in Anambra. So any wise campaign team will take advantage of that.

emmysoftyou:
i dnt seem to get it, why is ihedioha doing campaigned in anambra state?
does he think the imo in anambra wil come back home with 30min drive to vote 4 him?
he should go the state and create awareness and popularity of who he is than going to another state..

it s just like akinwunmi ambode of lagos state gubernatorial candidate going to ogun state to campaigne.
i guess it s unthinkable bro.. No hard feelings **grins
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
When eventually this guy wins tomorrow, you will still claim that he made himself the governor..forgetting that he is kneeling now and begging for support..
yu re becoming supremacy now..
begging 4 support? How and why?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you don't hide your supremacy at all! Read what you wrote and tell me how you feel about it.
Too bad.

Iheanacho will not win so stop raising hopes fo him.
very certain cos am certain too.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Stop talking nonsense. The actual population of Onitsha is over 4 million and the population of Imolites resident in Onitsha alone is over 1million. Remember I said that over 1/4th of Imo state population are resident in Anambra. These are the cities with high Imo state population: Abuja, Lagos, PH and Onitsha. You can deal with it abagworo.

As for popularity, Peter Obi is a national figure and more acceptable in Igbo land than the limping abboki called Okorosha

respect the man 4 once, and there is no doubt abt it,
rochas well known or political popularity, didnt start today,bro.
it started before peter obi become the governor o f anambra state or even b4 ngige,
abeg let s be truthfu 4 once..

how do yu guys knows the state that has the highest population of imo state?

fallacy of begging the questions.
ride on at ur own views..lafff
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Stop mentioning Peter Obi and Okorocha in the same sentence just to give Okorocha some undue integrity. They belong different class; Okorocha can never stand next to Obi. Obi will never mention Okorocha's name because they are not equal. Stop comparing them because they are not near equal. What Obi achieved in Anambra will take Okorocha another life on earth to attempt it.
ur statement sound unchecked and unwise cos u busted with anger..
i ve read most of ur comments in culture section
so yu can do more than this..bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
UnknownT:
so if Iheanacho finally wins, it is Obiano and Umeh that left Anambra and came to Imo to vote him in? Guy, you are pathetic! So because Okorocha became governor under APGA, it has now become Obi that made him governor? Why didn't Obi make APGA candidates in Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi states governors?
thanks just like what am thinking..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
thanks just like what am thinking..
Don't mind the dude, this is the second time I have asked him that question on this thread and on each case, he never replied me. Pathetic human embarassed

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Nnaa ibudikwanu mugu? Someone that built the largest shopping mall in Abuja as a serving Governor.

Obi was already a wealthy business man with countless properties scattered around Nigeria before he became a governor. Now,what his organization does with their finance shouldn't be your concern. The man was from a wealthy family and went into importation of goods soon as he graduated. Obi never worked for anybody....He was a complete "Chimeleze". I know the man because his sister was a family friend.

Okorocha on the other hand got rich from government contracts he got from his hausa masters. Do not compare Obi to Okorocha because its a complete insult. All the big weights in eastern politics pay homage to Obi,thats how powerful he is. The man is silent but very powerful and well respected,even by Obi Achebe and Akpokuedike himself.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:

Lol! I guess Anambra is now as populous as Lagos if tiny Onitsha is now 4million. Let a real census be conducted ka breeze kuo mepe otele okuko.
to be certained with yu, onitsha is really tiny and need more better masterplan..

my uncle married an orlu girl and all her life she stays in aba but because of marriage she stayed with my uncle as a wife to him til date.

wenever i asked her,how do yu feel abt the changes and environment,
frm aba to onitsha? She wil replied me with angry face that if not 4 love! she wil preferred to stay in aba.
but 4 me,i wil rather live in nnewi than face the red dust in onitsha esp limca road and aajip

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Donatus stop talking like a phool. I can barely read through your blunders and incoherence. Do you use to take weed before coming online? Its Owerre that is tiny with red dusty dirty roads. I have some pix to prove that. I don't believe in long grammar.

emmysoftyou:
to be certained with yu, onitsha is really tiny and need more better masterplan..

my uncle married an orlu girl and all her life she stays in aba but because of marriage she stayed with my uncle as a wife to him til date.

wenever i asked her,how do yu feel abt the changes and environment,
frm aba to onitsha? She wil replied me with angry face that if not 4 love! she wil preferred to stay in aba.
but 4 me,i wil rather leave in nnewi than face the red dust in onitsha esp limca road and aajip
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abagworo:

that s why i hated him with ohakim along..
cos they re silly
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
emmysoftyou:
ur statement sound unchecked and unwise cos u busted with anger..
i ve read most of ur comments in culture section
so yu can do more than this..bro

Anu gbaa ajo osor agbaa ya ajo egbe...Abagworo need iron fist. Again,Okorocha and Obi belong to two different class. Even Fashola and Olusegun Mimiko will tell you openly that Obi is a man of prestige. And these people aren't even in APGA nor PDP. How many respectable Nigerians can speak same about Okorocha?
Yes,I get very irritated when Obi is compared to a rabble rouser like Okorocha because they are not even close.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Shut up Donatus read below and see that Okorosha has been an armed robber all his life. The potbellied ediot has no decent record to his name.

--The head of the National Airport Management Authority
(NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for
embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract;
Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without
requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went
on to start a political party for his renewed presidential
ambitions.

https://cablegatesearch.wikileaks.org/cable.php?id=06ABUJA483&q=al-rufai

emmysoftyou:
respect the man 4 once, and there is no doubt abt it,
rochas well known or political popularity, didnt start today,bro.
it started before peter obi become the governor o f anambra state or even b4 ngige,
abeg let s be truthfu 4 once..

how do yu guys knows the state that has the highest population of imo state?

fallacy of begging the questions.
ride on at ur own views..lafff
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
There are good population if not millions of Imolites resident in Onitsha so if Ihedioha can garner such block vote then he is good to go. Like in the case of SW. An Ogun person can go and campaign in Lagos because there are more Ogun people in Lagos than there are Lagosians in Ogun. The same scenario plays out in the case of SE where there are good population of Imolites in Anambra. So any wise campaign team will take advantage of that.

since the creation of ogun state,
bro koti shele ri..
i mean, it has never happened b4,it s absurd
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
I think you should be asking Ihedioha that question..why he went to receive the royal blessing from the Obi of Onitsha. There are at least a million Imolites resident in Onitsha, such a bloc vote is capable of handing him the victory with wide margin.

Donatus go and eat I understand Lagos is too stressful.

emmysoftyou:
since the creation of ogun state,
bro koti shele ri..
i mean, it has never happened b4,it s absurd

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

Obi was already a wealthy business man with countless properties scattered around Nigeria before he became a governor. Now,what his organization does with their finance shouldn't be your concern. The man was from a wealthy family and went into importation of goods soon as he graduated. Obi never worked for anybody....He was a complete "Chimeleze". I know the man because his sister was a family friend.

Okorocha on the other hand got rich from government contracts he got from his hausa masters. Do not compare Obi to Okorocha because its a complete insult. All the big weights in eastern politics pay homage to Obi,thats how powerful he is. The man is silent but very powerful and well respected,even by Obi Achebe and Akpokuedike himself.
then why must it be in abj, we can do it in the east.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
oneeast:
Donatus stop talking like a phool. I can barely read through your blunders and incoherence. Do you use to take weed before coming online? Its Owerre that is tiny with red dusty dirty roads. I have some pix to prove that. I don't believe in long grammar.

chino, i maybe incoherence cos fact change..
am here to speak frm fact and experience..
onitsha is tiny ok i mean small ..
That i cant denied bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: nesphil(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.