Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2401908 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Abagworo:

I'm not close to him but the dirt was poured by people like you and I not him. My advice is for people to stop reckless disposal of waste as it will lead to blockage of drainage, subsequent flooding and eventual collapse of roads.

There is ways to stop waste from blocking the drainage, Just tell the governor to stop building open drainage. For God sake we are in 21st century and not in stone age.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Blue3k(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
adimsmt:

There is ways to stop waste from blocking the drainage, Just tell the governor to stop building open drainage. For God sake we are in 21st century and not in stone age.

Lol who are u to have standards. Spending at little more money to reap long term benefits. Who could imagine a world like that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol who are u to have standards. Spending at little more money to reap long term benefits. Who could imagine a world like that.

My brother believe me i also understands your frustration with all the visionless leaders, Look at the tunnels Rochas are constructing. Please can he just construct one that is world standard in an area where the tunnel is needed the most instead of all this substandard rat holes.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
adimsmt:

Before Okorocha not a single road had covered drainage in Owerri but today all the roads he's constructing are coming with covered drainage. He had already covered the drainage of Wetheral and Orlu road while upper Sam Mbakwe Road was constructed by him with covered drainage as displayed below.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Owerri is cleaner now than ever. It's useless writing lies. Moreover your father and all your village are stupid.
lol i should stop lieing Well first of all stop lieing to ur self owerri dirty why everywhere is looking good now is because we are in dry season let raining season come first then we are back to normal when all this okorohausa roads would spoil again and we are back to square one and FYI i guess ur father was drunk when sleeping with ur mum that's why u were born a fool when u see ur mum ask her who is really your father because i can see that she is a hoe

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Before Okorocha not a single road had covered drainage in Owerri but today all the roads he's constructing are coming with covered drainage. He had already covered the drainage of Wetheral and Orlu road while upper Sam Mbakwe Road was constructed by him with covered drainage as displayed below.
just look how this fool is deceiving himself those covered drainage has all spoilt go to wethral by mcc and check out and those pictures u just posted are old all the tunnels this administration are doing are just waist of public funds tunnels that when rain starts falling its like a swimming pool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Vicboi1:

Mr man you have started first of all i dont pour my dirt in the drainage and secondly most of the dirts are sands caused by cars and since the stupid governor is so dirty he doesnt care unlike in the previous administration owerri was very clean unlike now

You should draw d line between opposition and insult. Your might have made sense but using a word like "stupid" made it look insulting. And in the end, every rational person will assume you are just trying to insult the man instead of putting up a strong argument.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Owerri is cleaner now than ever. It's useless writing lies. Moreover your father and all your village are stupid.

You should learn to ignore some of these unimportant comments. Just keep populating this thread with pix of ongoing projects for all to see. That's all that matters, bro...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2016
SoNature:

You should draw d line between opposition and insult. Your might have made sense but using a word like "stupid" made it look insulting. And in the end, every rational person will assume you are just trying to insult the man instead of putting up a strong argument.
i understand u bro but did u see how he just insulted me out of no reason
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2016
SoNature:

The guy is a born liar out to mislead those not on ground.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Vicboi1:

i understand u bro but did u see how he just insulted me out of no reason

You are a fool. How can you address my Governor as stupid and expect praises from me?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Guy I know Orlu town and there is only one untarred road there. List the imaginary untarred roads and show us. Strictly Orlu town and not villages near Orlu like Owerri Ebeiri or Uzoubi.

Imo state law on urban town areas extend from any point in the town within 3 kilometers to the centre of the town. Unless Okorocha government has repealed the age-old law to make Owerri the only urban town in Imo state.

Uzubi (Umuna) is at the centre of Orlu, (St Joseph's Catholic Church where Okorocha government built primary schools.

Umuna, parts of Owerrebeiri, Orlu main, Amaifeke, parts of Ihioma - all of these form Orlu Urban. They are all within range of 3 km from Orlu Lga Headquarters. There are scores of well-laid out urban roads in these places which are nearly fully built with houses, and which Imo state can easily get a second city if about 50% of these urban roads are modernized.

Orlu - Amaigbo Road shortly after a rain a short-while ago. The road was started and abandoned since 2012

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Guy I know Orlu town and there is only one untarred road there. List the imaginary untarred roads and show us. Strictly Orlu town and not villages near Orlu like Owerri Ebeiri or Uzoubi.

Orlu- Old Owerri Road, Orlu ending at Y-Junction. The road was scrapped and abandoned since 2012

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Orlu - Road to Morning Star Girls Secondary School Orlu - a contractor must have spent more than 50 million Naira on building gutters on both sides - and abandoned since 2012.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okorocha govt dug this hole at the centre of Orlu to collect rain flood, instead of completing a gutter started by previous Imo state government to channel flood water to Ogidi valley, less tan 800 meters from St Joseph's Catholic Church Umuna at the centre of town.

Now the grounds of St. Joseph's Catholic Church have been so wet because of the non-channeling away of the floods. Looming disaster.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Orlu - This is the road to IMSUTH. Governmment of Imo state has refused to repair the road since 2012 it damaged.

IMSUTH Orlu worked to the fullest as a hospital and Research institution many years shortly after it was established.

But Dirty, Most Clannish and Roguish people who believe that everything a state has must be in the state capital sell their DEVILISH propaganda that IMSUTH is not viable because it is not in Owerri, and must be relocated to the state capital.

Even a hospital located in the moon and well taken care of shall be viable.
A well-orchestrated plan to either take IMSUTH to Owerri or kill IMSUTH saw to the roads literally closed in the last five years and parts of IMSUTH programmes not prepared for accreditation recently.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Orlu - carrot Junction Road - abandoned since 2012

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Orlu - road from former TESAC to St Joseph Catholic Church - abandoned since 2012

There are many other roads in Orlu scrapped and abandoned since 2012.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by roccu: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
mandax:

Orlu- Old Owerri Road, Orlu ending at Y-Junction. The road was scrapped and abandoned since 2012
sorry you are a liar .... I pass through this road last month fool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2016
roccu:
how is it now?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chin011: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
adimsmt:

close ur mouth ok
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chin011: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Imolites appreciate ur governor for laying good infrastructure in imo.i visited imo after a long while i finished school there and couldnt recognise some areas like orlu road concord area and so many places i visited.if u people are complaining,what abt my state abia?pls pray for your leader and stop criticism

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chin011: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
imolites are too bitter people. We nag alot even in our individual lives and that explains why unwarranted and unnecessary criticisms you see from many Imolites. They did to Dee Sam Mbakwe till He was over thrown by military, then the now started singing his praises. I will not be surprise if they later realize what this present govt have done.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
roccu:

You must have passed through the major road on the left, not on the other road on the right side at the Y-Junction shown in photo. Hard to get any motorist that can ply through the road by the right since it was damaged.

But must you be insulting?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
chin011:

close ur mouth ok

Why close mouth because you are afraid of the truth.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
City school new look.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chin011: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Imo Chapel

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chin011: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2016
NICE

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ejiyke2007(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
F

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ejiyke2007(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
HI

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ejiyke2007(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by adimsmt: 1:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Abagworo:

Yes Sam Mbakwe constructed open drainage, the difference was that Mbakwe constructed quality because go to Owerri today, the drainage and the streets are still in use, unlike Rochas with his substandard constructions, some of the so called roads and covered drainage are falling like a house of cards. All we do is subscribe and cheer for mediocrity go to Angola or Rwanda those countries are beneath Nigeria feet but they are doing wonderful things to develop as country. Just visit SkyscraperCity.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.