Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2406454 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2016
asha9:
Abagworo aka ImoRiver this will continue on any thread whether Imo state thread or any other thread but it must always be about exposing the mess in imo state.

Na here dey trend now.

https://www.nairaland.com/3448870/6-siblings-died-food-poisoning/1#50803008
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Illiterate go back to primary-3.

Choose one, I have chosen Udenwa as the best Imo state governor cool

Just look at the bunch of worthless charlatans that have been ruling you slaves since 1999. cool

amaco12:
hahahahahahahahahaha you just westing your time here is so obvious that Okorocha has done well and keep doing,Okorocha is the best and most respected leader in and outside Igbo land.come to Bayelsa state and how people are praising Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2016
He he he ...go there but na here I go stay. See Imolites killed by herdsmen in Imo state. Imo state people are worthless..

[s]
Abagworo:

Na here dey trend now.

https://www.nairaland.com/3448870/6-siblings-died-food-poisoning/1#50803008
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Condition of roads in Owerri while Abagworo is busy living in denial cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Abagworo read what a Calabar man posted about Imo state cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco12(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2016
asha9:

Just look at the bunch of worthless charlatans that have been ruling you slaves since 1999. cool

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,is IMO state your state why are u killing yourself because of IMO state,get out,I love my state I love my Governor. so get it into your head.

1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2016
amaco12:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,is IMO state your state why are u killing yourself because of IMO state,get out,I love my state I love my Governor. so get it into your head.

Face reality and stop crying. This is the new face of Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 1:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Chino should be deleted permanently on this forum, don't care if he's Anambrarian or not, enough of the ish.

Chino, last time, stop this or you go meet me for nkpor
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 1:55am On Nov 07, 2016
chinolization:

cheesy
You are stupid, you and Abagworo are not Igbos, God go punish una, ndi ala bringing division.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha9: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2016
@yyeske, stop insulting me. I have a major supplier of pictures from Owerri and all parts of Imo state. I have now enough in the armoury to bury the enemy on any thread.

Thank you Mr. Akwarandu on our new partnership. We still have sincere Imolites..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rdokoye: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yyeske:
You are stupid, you and Abagworo are not Igbos, God go punish una, ndi ala bringing division.

Chino is from a minority tribe in Anamabra/Kogi state region and Abagorowo is from Rivers state. Neither of them are Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Ongoing
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
omoyowa:

I am from ihiala in Anambra state....
Stop causing problem between IMO and Anambra state....
stop causing problem between IMO and anambra ...
God can never forgive you for this evil you are perpetrating online between two brothers....
YOu are not from Anambra and you are not from Igbo....stop your evil act AFONJA...

I have said this before, that guy is from Edo from a study I did. but he must die one day.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
asha9:
cool

Just look at the bunch of worthless charlatans that have been ruling you slaves since 1999

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
asha9:

UDENWA IS NOT THE BEST IMO GOVERNOR SO FAR, IT IS MBAKWE. UDENWA IS SECOND BEST FOLLOWING MBAKWE.

OTHERS NA YEYE.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
IMO launches new taxi scheme

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ongoing tunnel construction at Nworie layout

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ongoing tunnel construction at Assembly junction.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
New industrial court complex completed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Drainage work at 8 lane expanded Okigwe road near IMSU junction.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
am beginning to Like this agbaworo good work pls tell him about mcc road and he should try and clean the gutters abd finish all abandoned project also
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Vicboi1:
am beginning to Like this agbaworo good work pls tell him about mcc road and he should try and clean the gutters abd finish all abandoned project also

1/1000th of money being spent here could have done for completing the Orlu urban drainage gutter started by former governor Ikwechegh.

St. Joseph's catholic Church at the centre of Orlu, and other houses may go any time soon because of non-completion of Orlu urban drainage project.

in the last five years, more than 200,000 people living on the two sides of old Oweri Road, Orlu, have seen evil from Okorocha who refused to complete the road he scrapped since 2012. Other roads like that scrapped and abandoned in Orlu since then are plenty.

The state university teaching hospital, Orlu is hardly accessible because the road to it has been washed away, Okorocha now wants to dash the hospital to Owerri in lieu of his private university in Ideato.

Tufiakawa; a governor who positions hate first for some areas of his state.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Abagworo:
IMO launches new taxi scheme

Okorocha launches 400 new taxi scheme and 100 urban buses for his Mega Capital City, Owerri.

The rest of the population in Imo state, contribute money and buy your own Taxis and Buses.

Tufiakwa. see how hate for some areas he is supposed to govern is gradually driving a state governor to near insanity. This thing apugo na egwu. less than 15% of Imo population live in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2016
mandax:

1/1000th of money being spent here could have done for completing the Orlu urban drainage gutter started by former governor Ikwechegh.

St. Joseph's catholic Church at the centre of Orlu, and other houses may go any time soon because of non-completion of Orlu urban drainage project.

in the last five years, more than 200,000 people living on the two sides of old Oweri Road, Orlu, have seen evil from Okorocha who refused to complete the road he scrapped since 2012. Other roads like that scrapped and abandoned in Orlu since then are plenty.

The state university teaching hospital, Orlu is hardly accessible because the road to it has been washed away, Okorocha now wants to dash the hospital to Owerri in lieu of his private university in Ideato.

Tufiakawa; a governor who positions hate first for some areas of his state.

I noticed you because of your constant rant against Okorocha developing Owerri. But sadly, u confine your arguments to what he could have done to develop your Orlu.

The truth is, judging from what I see, if you eventually become Imo State governor, you would automatically become Orlu governor because you are no different from the one you often criticize.

Okigwe zone is by far lacking in government intervention since this administration began.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Earthwork at ongoing quadruplization of Okigwe Road in Owerri urban. It was previously dualized but is being further expanded to quadruple carriageway.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Grand Cubana lands Owerri to add to dozens of other exotic clubs and lounges that dot the beautiful city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ongoing rural road at Umuhu Omuma in Oru East.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mandax: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
SoNature:

I noticed you because of your constant rant against Okorocha developing Owerri. But sadly, u confine your arguments to what he could have done to develop your Orlu.

The truth is, judging from what I see, if you eventually become Imo State governor, you would automatically become Orlu governor because you are no different from the one you often criticize.

Okigwe zone is by far lacking in government intervention since this administration began.

Gov. Okorocha is not God, by May 30, 2019, Rochas Okorocha as Imo governor becomes history.

The about three years ranting over Imo state: it is about Imo state that got reduced to Owerri by Rochas Okorocha; the rantings have not been for nothing.
The ranting is for public notice, for future references.

The Rochas man deliberately inflicted pains on Orlu - dismantled the town's new stadium, scrapped lots of the towns roads, left the road to IMSUTH Orlu, the only establishment by Imo state government in Orlu to decay, in order to find an excuse to close IMSUTH and transfer it to Owerri; Rochas now set up a Committee to transfer IMSUTH to Owerri.

Okorocha's grudge and hateful leadership style is cause of the ranting.

As for Okigwe, Okorocha does not destroy what previous governments established in Okigwe, he does not transfer what previous governments established in Okigwe to Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2016
SoNature:

We hear troubles often in the oil producing communities in Imo. If those communities have no amenities and Imo govt escavates good roads in the capital to build larger roads, it is wrong. If those complaints of bad roads in other towns are true, yet Imo govt escavates existing roads in state capital to expand more lanes, that is wrong.

we hear of the governor inviting herds men to Imo. somethings are going wrong in Imo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good work Abagworo. A lot is going on in Imo State. I heard rehabilitation work is going on at Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia road.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chydon24: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who is the stupid idiot posting same pictures of what an ineffective governor did as far back as last year. Don't u have any other achievement by ur so called governor since then. U keep on repeating pictures of ur masters clear deceit. Shame on u. Ambode and other governors are busy working but ur governor continues to play his pranks like an 1870 clown.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by chinology: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pchidexy:
my father is a hopeless bastard for not sending me to complete primary school

Chidi njoku I don't care what your hopeless father did but this is the new battleground since you do not want to leave Anambra thread alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.