Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2400998 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
I said you should shut up your dirty mouth, you belong to the poor strata of the society. We have operated a firm for over 10yrs, working for different state governments and corporate organisations. I am not working for any politician unlike you that dedicates your life defending a failed Okoroawusa. Wike alone has given us more contracts in just two years but have you seen me running around on NL defending him, unlike you that receives just 20k every month to spew lies and lies. I am not a propagandist like you that receives monthly stipend to defend a failed govt in Imo state against his own conscience. I know how much your miserable life depends on that stipend but you have to be a man and stand up to be counted.

Lest I forget, I am ready to meet you at any location of your choice in PH just for a handshake. Choose anywhere you like in PH preferably a public place. I don't fear anyone no matter where you choose but let it be a public place. Are you game?

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino if you knew me in real life you wouldn't suggest this your meeting. We simply can't meet because we belong to different strata in society. You work for people against your conscience for money while I dedicate my time to preach truth for free.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Shut up useless old man. I don't even live in PH, though a regular visitor to PH. I stay in Anambra, precisely Awka. You are cursed because you know that Ikengawo is in US and Afam4eva is in Lagos. You are a very poor miserable old man, you are still unmarried even at your old age. If you deny these two points, then let us meet at any location of of your choice in PH, preferably a public place. Stop diverting attention. I will be in PH on thursday to sign off our last batch of contractual payment for the PH-Pleasure Park delivery. Yes, we were one of the contractors that delivered the project.

Are you game? Choose any location of your choice in PH, I will come with just one person. You are free to come with a maximum of 2 persons.

[s][/s]
So you are one of the job men that delivered that rubbish portorpor pack in Aba road shocked
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2017
[s]
6pax:

So you are one of the job men that delivered that rubbish portorpor pack in Aba road shocked
[/s]

Your useless and hopeless father was the frustrated job man we picked from Rumuola under flyover to deliver the project.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2017
So chino this is you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2017
This is a picture of your useless father working for us inside the ditch cool

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2017
@@
E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2017
Pained? Over what? You are truly dumb. cheesy

[s]
6pax:
@@
E pain am grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Best park in Nigeria, we are proud to be part of this.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2017
These two unrepentant guys, this thread isn't about your meeting, beef or personal aggrandizement. Meeting someone isn't by force, besides which rational guy would want to meet the terrible character from our neighboring state after displaying so much rascality on nairaland?

Once again, let me quickly remind all that this is a thread on Imo. You would do well not to derail it; let's stick to the subject.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by freeze20: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2017
BeijinDossier:
See the jobless old man that still live with his old poor mother in one tiny room is talking about owning a house. Abagworo I know you miserable old man offline. You eat once a day on the stipend Okorocha media team pays you. If you doubt me then accept to meet me at any location(public area) of your choice in PH. Keep deceiving yourself. Otondo cheesy

[s][/s]
Chino, why are you this wicked grin
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2017
BeijinDossier:
Pained? Over what? You are truly dumb. cheesy

[s][/s]

Best park in Nigeria, we are proud to be part of this.
location ?? its cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2017
Ikengawo:

PLease, I live in the US. Avoid building government ordered suburbs, they always become ghettos and it's a concept that city planners are regretting.

The government will never match our people's capacity to build. People will build their own suburbs and estates, you only need to open the land up. Not everything done in the west works. PLus the suburb you posted is ugly

Yeah, I agree with this. Let people build... Look at Festac now, how dilapidated t z, except few areas. Same goes for Gowon Estate.

Though looking at some of the housing areas in the US, I doubt if t would have been so if government wasn't involved.... D layout, d environment and so on
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
owerri drone view

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ttipsy(f): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2017
road contractors in Owerri, don't they know how to mark roads after construction?? road marking adds beauty to roads
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Ttipsy:
road contractors in Owerri, don't they know how to mark roads after construction?? road marking adds beauty to roads

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Abagworo:

Chino if you knew me in real life you wouldn't suggest this your meeting. We simply can't meet because we belong to different strata in society. You work for people against your conscience for money while I dedicate my time to preach truth for free.

You sound so silly here, its a wonder anyone bothers to trade words with you.
So, you are so high and mighty, yet you chose ass licking as a profession?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2017
whirlwind7:

You sound so silly here, its a wonder anyone bothers to trade words with.
So, you are so high and mighty, yet you chose ass licking as a profession?

You are an idiiot. I dedicate my time to preach truth and you understood it as high and mighty. I'm a billionaire anyway but I don't classify people based on wealth but on their conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Abagworo:

You are an idiiot. I dedicate my time to preach truth and you understood it as high and mighty. I'm a billionaire anyway but I don't classify people based on wealth but on their conscience.

Great!
A billionaire ass licker! Rochas must be paying you quite well.
You spend your productive days online to lick ass and and then your paymaster pats you on the back and at nights you do more physical ass licking.
You must be so proud of yourself. Quite sure you can answer the age old question about why he still wears diapers?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Sprumbabafather: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Abagworo:

A billionaire who shamelessly suck the scrotum sack of Okorocha? Which kain billionaire be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by freeze20: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Chino, are you not ashamed of yourself? Why you dey abuse your brother like this
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
MXrap:

The clown is a very poor dirty jobless twerp. He does nothing other than joblessly sleeping and waking up online. Someone who depends on the 20k he is paid by Imo state propaganda media to survive. If this guy tell you to stop..you Bette run. He is unmarried even at his old age. His good morning is riddled with lies.

Okorocha cannot pay me. Go and ask any of his supporters if they know me or if I've even responded to their mails here on Nairaland? I just do what I do according to my conscience and not money. I just want to remain anonymous and that's why I don't do Nairaland friendship but there are some people like Afam4eva and Soyder880 I see as responsible people I can meet some day. When we meet they can tell some of you who I really am without details.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Shut up your smelly mouth. You are a very poor old man. You are still living with your poor old mother. You are equally still unmarried even at your old age. You are far from being responsible, you are a jobless tout.

If you must know Andy Maduako has told me everything, that you are among the jobless people that are paid 20k per month to be NL 24/7 to lie everyday for Okorowwusa and his mess in Imo state.

However we have just arrived PH. Show yourself if you are not a miserable old man

[s]
Abagworo:

Okorocha cannot pay me. Go and ask any of his supporters if they know me or if I've even responded to their mails here on Nairaland? I just do what I do according to my conscience and not money. I just want to remain anonymous and that's why I don't do Nairaland friendship but there are some people like Afam4eva and Soyder880 I see as responsible people I can meet some day. When we meet they can tell some of you who I really am without details.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where's the cursed old man called abagworo..a bag of gworo..we are now at Wike's residence at Ada George. Make yourself available ASAP.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abagworo:

Otele licker grin

None of the people you mentioned would even want to meet with a minion who goes about Owerri snapping pictures of schools and roads like his life depended on it.
It takes someone without a job to go asking people in Owerri if they know any billionaire who does nothing but snap pictures with his cell phone, does a lot of praise singing online and has developed a sweet tooth for Okorocha's otele.

A billionaire called Onyengworo Abagworo grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
A bag of gworo..we are going to Genesis, come eat and drink any wine of your choice, thereafter i will buy you some xmas clothes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
sanctity454:
owerri drone view

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Imo1stson:
hunger dey deal with me.

Abagworo have you eaten today? You are still posting on empty stomach with your numerous usernames. Oya come down to Genesis and eat some good food for once cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
BeijinDossier:

Abagworo have you eaten today? You are still posting on empty stomach with your numerous usernanes. Oya come down to Genesis and eat some good food for once cheesy

You are a small boy. Aren't owners of Genesis your mate?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Posts on this thread have become increasingly childish

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Clownish old man have you eaten today? cool

[s]
Abagworo:

You are a small boy. Aren't owners of Genesis your mate?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.