Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2412226 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Useless old man, ANSU beats everything you have in Imo state. Show us the poultry farms called IMSU. Is your substandard esstern palm leaves also IMSU? I might as well show your Modonna or Paul universities. Show us the image of education in Imo state which is the IMSU. Okoroawusa is wasting funds littering everywhere with substandard rubbish while IMSU and IMSUTH remains mere poultry and pig farms.

[s]
Abogwara:

Nothing is shown here but road. IMSU looks more developed than this. Eastern Palm is on another level.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Useless old man, ANSU beats everything you have in Imo state. Show us the poultry farms called IMSU. Is your substandard esstern palm leaves also IMSU? I might as well show your Modonna or Paul universities. Show us the image of education in Imo state which is the IMSU. Okoroawusa is wasting funds littering everywhere with substandard rubbish while IMSU and IMSUTH remains mere poultry and pig farms.

[s][/s]
This useless illiterate won't you leave this Thread for good?
Must you always show your inferiority complex?
What an annoying leprechaun!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hopeless illiterate bastard. Your father is a bastard and gave birth to you bastard. I will always be around to annoy you animals with facts. Useless people.

[s]
6pax:

This useless illiterate won't you leave this Thread for good? Must you always show your inferiority complex?
What an annoying leprechaun!
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by USAbabe(f): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless illiterate bastard. Your father is a bastard and gave birth to you bastard. I will always be around to annoy you animals with facts. Useless people.

[s][/s]

idiot stop disgracing igbo people ...respect ur old age

if u dont like this beautiful thread u get lost

fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
You are worthless idiot. Your father is a hopeless idiot. Your mother is a useless idiot. Every member of your useless family are idiots. Get lost idiot. cool

Your useless father doubles as a fool and idiot.

[s]
USAbabe:
diot stop disgracing igbo people ...respect ur old age
f u dont like this beautiful thread u get lost
fool
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rdokoye: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
USAbabe:

idiot stop disgracing igbo people ...respect ur old age

if u dont like this beautiful thread u get lost

fool

LasGidiOwner is NOT Igbo, just ignore him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by amaco13: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
LasGidiOwner:

this guy is a first class fool,get lost.

[s][/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InfiniteLoopx: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
that LasGidiOwner is an idiot cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
my useless father is an idiot cheesy

hmmm..I should have known.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
amaco13:
i am a first class fool

Ok. If you say so cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Let us put the records straight. Owerri airport is more or less an ordinary motor park. Below are the real and genuine Imolites saying it as it is in Owerri village. Uwa ntooooor cheesy

Where is the cursed useless hopeless old man called abogwara, oya over to you cool

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Abogwara:
Ongoing construction of dual carriage Okigwe stadium road.

FOR THE RECORDS:

Okorocha builds a dual carriage way to Okigwe stadium while there is no road to Imo State University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, since five years.

The stadium project Okorocha started in Orlu remains abandoned since 2013.

Floods sack whole quarters in Orlu after a few minutes rain, as Okorocha refuses to complete Orlu drainage system started by former governors.

Massive votes from Orlu Urban local government area - highest number of votes compared to any of the other 26 local government areas in Imo state - made Okorocha qualify for second ballot against Ohakim in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Abogwara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amABD2SvdcQ
Its only a jealous fool that will not appreciate this exquisite greenery.

Wish phc is as half as beautiful as this

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hornyofife: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
6pax:

Ova leave Mata, was it Rocha's that planted those trees and grass?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
hornyofife:

Ova leave Mata, was it Rocha's that planted those trees and grass?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rochas, has killed Imo state. cry

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
ACM10:

Majority of Owerri residents lives in old Owerri. It seems unplanned. I think they can do better. The traffic is something else. Moreover, tram and mono rail are too expensive for a government that is struggling to pay its workers. The options left are flyovers and expansion of roads. But, where are the spaces to accomodate these projects in old Owerri? Houses may have to be demolished to inorder to embark on such projects. And Rochas is well aware of its political consequence(s).

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/1

When you wrote this everyone agreed and it is now a dream come true and the political consequences is being dealt with presently. I'm glad Okorocha took the bull by the horn.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Imo state is dead and needs deliverance. Propaganda has a limit. Where's the cursed useless old man call abogwara. cheesy

Imo state under Okorocha on life support machine – Ex-magistrate, Okorojiaku

A former magistrate, Daniel Okorojiaku, has declared that Imo state under Governor Okorocha is on life support machine.

He said this in reaction to controversy surrounding the non payment of salaries to judges in Imo.

Okorojiaku​ ​insisted that judges were being owed 14 months salaries​, adding that there is hunger in ​the state.

“Imo state is on life support machine​”, he told newsmen in Owerri yesterday.

“​When I was appointed a magistrate, I had to go to Egbema and I told my wife, let us go to Egbema, I have to identify the court to know where I am going to work.

“We drove down and when we got to Egbema, I asked where is the magistrate court. They pointed it out to me.

“I was very shocked. I had to quickly mobilize to renovate the court in Egbema. That is the same story in all our courts in Imo state.

“They ​are all in ram​s​hackle. A court environment should convey confidence. ​Our courts need renovat​ion.

“As I speak to you, judges in Imo State are being owed 14 months salaries. They are already in court with the state government”

Recall that a former Governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim, on Wednesday lamented the treatment of the judges.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/02/09/imo-state-okorocha-life-support-machine-ex-magistrate-okorojiaku/amp/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Adannaify: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Rochas, has killed Imo state. cry
How exactly? His performance in infrastructure and education is much. Visibly Much.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adannaify:

How exactly? His performance in infrastructure and education is much. Visibly Much.

I am from imo state. I used to support rochas until i traveled home last xmas. Imo state is worse than it was 7yrs ago. Bad roads, dilapidated schools and decaying health facilities. Owing of salaries.i think imo state has a fundamental problem.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BankeSmalls(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
lmo1stson:

I am from imo state. I used to support rochas until i traveled home last xmas. Imo state is worse than it was 7yrs ago. Bad roads, dilapidated schools and decaying health facilities. Owing of salaries.i think imo state has a fundamental problem.

Imo state has a fundamental problem, its name is Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
EROSION RENDERS OVER 400 PERSONS HOMELESS IN ANAMBRA

... As Lawmakers Send SOS to Obiano

Raymond Ozoji , Awka

Danger looms in Anambra state as erosion sites widen submerging houses as well as chasing people out of their homes . Lawmakers in the state say , woe betide government should lives be lost to the landslides .

The lawmakers stated that erosion devastation in their various constituencies were issues of urgent public importance and that governnent should be proactive in addressing ecological problems .

Speaking to journalists in Awka , the minority leader of the House and member representing Ekwusigo state constituency Hon.Onyebuchi Augustine Ofor disclosed that the erosion site in Oraifite has eaten up over 4 houses as well as rendered over 400 persons homeless . He further disclosed that if no action was taken to remedy the situation , innocent lives would be lost to the landslide thereby appealling to the state ministry of environment through the governor to come to the aid of the people of Oraifite in Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra state .

Also Hon. lawrence Chukwuwike Ezeudu representing Dunukofia state constituency told newsmen about the devastating erosion site at Ukpo by-pass in Dunukofia council area . He recalled that remedial works commenced on the erosion site last year but disclosed that before long , the project was abandoned saying that ' it is very scary that one of these days , we might wake up to hear that a whole family perished in the gully . '

Ezeudu however reasoned that Ukpo by-pass was one of the most important roads that traverses Anambra-central senatorial district . The lawmaker maintained that his constituents instructed him to prevail on the governor as well as direct the commissioner for environment and some others , to immediately relocate to site to avoid impening doom in the state .

Ikem Uzoezie representing Aguata 2 state constituency also reasoned that should the 2018 rainy season meet the road in question , it might cut it into two , if the project is not completed on time .

He equally recalled when motion on the sorry state of the road was moved on the floor of the House last year but was astonished that the project has not been completed thereby putting the lives of road users in jeopardy .

While lending his voice too to erosion menace in the state , the lawmaker representing Njikoka 1 state constituency Hon.Timothy Ifedioramma noted that it was important and very pertinent that the erosion menace at Ukpo by-pass should be tackled with alacrity stressing that it is a death-trap and more than 20 feet deep ; that any vehicle that plunged into the gully would be a disaster pointing out that urgent steps should be taken to remedy the situation to save the lives of many Nigerians plying the erosion-infested road .

While ruling on the matter , the Speaker of the House Rt.Hon.Rita Maduagwu said that the truth of the matter was that erosion was not only a state problem but also a federal concern . She said the House equally extended appeal to the National Emergency Management Agency( NEMA ) as well as the Anambra State Emergency Management Agency ( SEMA ) to come to the aid of the people .

According to the Speaker , the House also resolved that Governor Willie Obiano directs the commissioner for environment , ecology and beautification and other relevant ministries to resume work at the erosion site to avert the growing and threatening danger at the erosion site at Ukpo by-pass Dunukofia state constituency .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
When it comes to erosion Imo state is number one cheesy

Imo community cries to Okorocha over darkness, erosion, flood

The common refrain in government circle has always been that people should come and invest at home. That is how far the sing song can go because no serious efforts have been made to attract people to their homes.

A trip round most rural communities in Imo State, especially now that the rains have taken the centre stage, has shown that a number of variables, including good road network, potable water and public power supply, are completely missing.

Umuduru-Ebenano-Umundugba road
This is the sordid plight of the people of Ibeoma Ekwe autonomous community in Isu local government area of Imo State.

Apparently irked by the realities facing the people, a group of young lads decided to come together under the umbrella union of the Movement for the Actualization of Democratic Dividends, MAODD, in Ibeoma Ekwe autonomous community.

Speaking after taking Vanguard on a tour of the erosion ravaged areas of the community, the leader of the group and an alumnus of Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO, Mr. Patrick Mbanaso, lamented that they are being treated like orphans by the state government.

“We are crying bitterly because the government of Governor Rochas Okorocha, has completely abandoned our community and allowed erosion to destroy our roads, farmlands, as well as rendered many people homeless”, Mbanaso lamented.

Making particular reference to the road leading to Okwudor in Njaba local government area, MAODD leader said “it has become a source of burden to indigenes of Ibeoma Ekwe and Isu in general”.

While saying that the community, which he tagged “the highest palm oil in Isu local council area”, was being treated like an outcast in the scheme of things, Mbanaso also lamented that communication by road was getting extremely difficult with the birth of a new day.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Imo state is cursed. Where's the cursed old man called abogwara? cheesy

Imo community sends sos to Okorocha over erosion

A part of one of the communities ravaged by erosion
The Trinity Neighborhood Association, Akwakuma Layout Extension, Owerri North Local Government Area, Imo State has sent “SAVE OUR SOULS” (SOS) to Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha, appealing for urgent action to rescue of their buildings and lives from impending danger by erosion in their area.

In a two-page statement addressed to the Governor through the Chief of Staff, Government House, Owerri and signed by the chairman and secretary Hon. Mike Okafo and Elder Augustine Aforkwalam respectively, the people called for an urgent attention and restoration by the government because the situation was so pathetic.

According to them, the rain that fell on July 5, 2017 worsened the already bad state of roads in their area and created deep gullies around their buildings.

Some of the buildings, they said,were badly affected so much that if nothing was not done now to rescue the area, they would collapse and be washed away.

“Our environments are usually flooded at any drop of the rain as the flow of water from the neighborhood within and beyond Akwakuma is channeled toward our direction

According to them, the erosion started some year’s ago but they were managing it, adding that the torrential downpour recently rendered the whole efforts useless and some structure were badly hit and they were now helpless.

A part of one of the communities ravaged by erosion
The Trinity Neighborhood Association, Akwakuma Layout Extension, Owerri North Local Government Area, Imo State has sent “SAVE OUR SOULS” (SOS) to Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha, appealing for urgent action to rescue of their buildings and lives from impending danger by erosion in their area.

In a two-page statement addressed to the Governor through the Chief of Staff, Government House, Owerri and signed by the chairman and secretary Hon. Mike Okafo and Elder Augustine Aforkwalam respectively, the people called for an urgent attention and restoration by the government because the situation was so pathetic.

According to them, the rain that fell on July 5, 2017 worsened the already bad state of roads in their area and created deep gullies around their buildings.

Some of the buildings, they said,were badly affected so much that if nothing was not done now to rescue the area, they would collapse and be washed away.

“Our environments are usually flooded at any drop of the rain as the flow of water from the neighborhood within and beyond Akwakuma is channeled toward our direction

According to them, the erosion started some year’s ago but they were managing it, adding that the torrential downpour recently rendered the whole efforts useless and some structure were badly hit and they were now helpless.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
6pax:

In Owerri, Okorocha has constructed roads even to where people do not live, again builds expensive metal decorators on top of Owerri roads. Rest of Imo state decay. Fools surrounding Okorocha do not tell Okorocha why most of Imo state still resent his govt.

It's only a semi-imbecillle who shall accept that Owerri is all there is for development and greenery in Imo state.

Move down to Orlu, or to other major cities of Imo state that officially existed and treated as urban towns even before Okorocha entered primary school, all you see is decadent roads, floods after tiny rains, hardly any modern infrastructure. Okorocha treats everywhere outside Owerri as rural area only for his convenience.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
The game is sweet

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
@millionaireman

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Abogwara:
@millionaireman

@Abogwara,

You have been showing this photoshoped picture of Orlu (the first photo above with two types of street lights) It's a photomix of a well maintained street of another developed city mixed with Ihioma Road Orlu.

You are now showing Okigwe stadium under construction; what happened to the stadium project in Orlu started by your mentor, Okorocha? The Orlu stadium project remains like this since 2014.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2018
millionaireman:

In Owerri, Okorocha has constructed roads even to where people do not live, again builds expensive metal decorators on top of Owerri roads. Rest of Imo state decay. Fools surrounding Okorocha do not tell Okorocha why most of Imo state still resent his govt.

It's only a semi-imbecillle who shall accept that Owerri is all there is for development and greenery in Imo state.

Move down to Orlu, or to other major cities of Imo state that officially existed and treated as urban towns even before Okorocha entered primary school, all you see is decadent roads, floods after tiny rains, hardly any modern infrastructure. Okorocha treats everywhere outside Owerri as rural area only for his convenience.
You are not even happy you have a governor that is trying his best to keep to pace with his dedevelopmental blueprint despite paucity of funds. Rivers state that recieves over ten times of what IMO state is receiving yet has nothing to show for it.
IMO state runs free education from primary to tertiary while the present dispensation in Rivers state stoped anything free education including free health care.
innovative blueprint projects going on in IMO Wheras Rivers state, a supposedly rich state, is still basking in euphoria of completing the past administration project.
At least let's be proud of what we have in IMO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.