Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2397908 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Stingman:

Owerri is really a shithole

Igbos are one....Please continue to feed our eyes with fresh photos...

Thanks.

Ok oo cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Stingman: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2018
LasGidiOwner:

Ok oo cool

Ignored!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okigwe stadium update

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
More from the ongoing stadium.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Stingman: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:
Okigwe stadium update

Nice stuff
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tomorrow someone will come and tell us that Imo state starts and end with Owerri while I've seen development in Orlu, Okigwe, Oguta, Mgbidi, Obowo, Umuaka, Mbaise and Ogboko. Rochas has done well in Imo state, haters should use their heads and node transformer.

Some states cannot burst of even one stadium while almost all the big towns in Imo state has at least one stadium while Orlu has two.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
B2mario:
Tomorrow someone will come and tell us that Imo state starts and end with Owerri while I've seen development in Orlu, Okigwe, Oguta, Mgbidi, Obowo, Umuaka, Mbaise and Ogboko. Rochas has done well in Imo state, haters should use their heads and node transformer.

Some states cannot burst of even one stadium while almost all the big towns in Imo state has at least one stadium while Orlu has two.
I am curious of the development you saw in obowo and mbaise?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iLoveAnambra(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
B2mario:

Rochas has not done well but i agree wit u

Imo state is really developed
i like dem wella
especially de girls

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
asha80:
I am curious of the development you saw in obowo and mbaise?

Chinonso don't quote me again in your life
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
B2mario:

Chinonso don't quote me again in your life
lmao..are you mad?have you looked into my history to conclude this?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
asha80:
lmao..are you mad?have you looked into my history to conclude this?

Chino clones every moniker. He is not sure if the asha80 was the real one.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
B2mario:

Work on Orlu Stadium started before Okigwe's.

Work on Orlu stadium remains abandoned in the last three years,

Work on Okigwe's Princess Hotel advanced by Okorocha govt.

Work did not even start on Prince Hotel budgeted for Orlu.

Even at that, the population and size of Orlu urban is more than 2 times the population and size of Okigwe.

You expect loads of Orlu love and votes to Okorocha's Rescue Family.

Okorocha's administrative policy is most skewed, geared towards repressing Orlu urban lga, but uplift Owerri and Okigwe zones.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
kikake:

Even at that, the population and size of Orlu urban is more than 2 times the population and size of Okigwe.

You're wrong kikake. Okigwe was much bigger than Orlu as at 2011 but Okorocha's rapid urban development led to expansion earlier but still not larger in size. Maybe one side of Okigwe is what you mean but from the express junction towards Onuimo is Okigwe too.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NonsoWow: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Uncompleted projects all over Imo state. What has the governor been doing with your money since 2011?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

You're wrong kikake. Okigwe was much bigger than Orlu as at 2011 but Okorocha's rapid urban development led to expansion earlier but still not larger in size. Maybe one side of Okigwe is what you mean but from the express junction towards Onuimo is Okigwe too.

Building materials market Umuowa Orlu is the only expansion done to Orlu urban lga under Okorocha govt. I challenge you to name any other expansion of Orlu urban under Okorocha govt.

Three miles radius is the standard coverage for an urban centre. You must be out of touch with reality to say that hill-constrained Okigwe has ever been larger than Orlu.

Your Rescue Family crew woke up very very late to realize that you need Orlu and Okigwe areas in order for Rescue Family to have a quiet post-May 29. 2019.

But Your Rescue Family despised us for informing you since 2014 that your reliance on only Owerri shall make you fail flat. Most apolitical Rescue Family.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by singlebullet(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
No companies build

No industry built

Na only estates en hotel me I dey. See for dia

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
kikake:

Building materials market Umuowa Orlu is the only expansion done to Orlu urban lga under Okorocha govt. I challenge you to name any other expansion of Orlu urban under Okorocha govt.

Three miles radius is the standard coverage for an urban centre. You must be out of touch with reality to say that hill-constrained Okigwe has ever been larger than Orlu.

Your Rescue Family crew woke up very very late to realize that you need Orlu and Okigwe areas in order for Rescue Family to have a quiet post-May 29. 2019.

But Your Rescue Family despised us for informing you since 2014 that your reliance on only Owerri shall make you fail flat. Most apolitical Rescue Family.

Before Okorocha, Orlu was more from Nkwoito to St Joseph but he extended it beyond Banana junction to Amaifeke/Okporo and then built an expressway from Banana junction to Nkume with a new stadium, new cultural center, new high court, new college of health, new skills acquisition center, new markets and new general hospital. I can show photos of all the things I mentioned.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
singlebullet:
No companies build

No industry built

Estates and hotels are companies.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by deomelllo: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
singlebullet:
No companies build

No industry built

Estates and hotels create jobs and they broaden the tax/IGR.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abogwara:

Before Okorocha, Orlu was more from Nkwoito to St Joseph but he extended it beyond Banana junction to Amaifeke/Okporo and then built an expressway from Banana junction to Nkume with a new stadium, new cultural center, new high court, new college of health, new skills acquisition center, new markets and new general hospital. I can show photos of all the things I mentioned.

Expansion of a city means new living, industrial or commercial area springing up and extending beyond from where a city once stopped.

Orlu did not expand under Okorocha govt, except for Building Materials market articulated during the late 2000s.

As for Okorocha's new stadium in Orlu - halted

Cultural centre - insignificant/unknown.

High Court - insignificant building.

College of Health - two blocks and insignificant, hardly any activities go on there, a gate man with gate locked, 24/7.

Nneoma Skill Acquisition Centre - a small enterprise.

General Hospital? Where is it?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
kikake:

Expansion of a city means new living, industrial or commercial area springing up and extending beyond from where a city once stopped.

Orlu did not expand under Okorocha govt, except for Building Materials market articulated during the late 2000s.

As for Okorocha's new stadium in Orlu - halted

Cultural centre - insignificant/unknown.

High Court - insignificant building.

College of Health - two blocks and insignificant, hardly any activities go on there, a gate man with gate locked, 24/7.

Nneoma Skill Acquisition Centre - a small enterprise.

General Hospital? Where is it?

So what was in Orlu before Okorocha if you feel those things I listed are nothing? He gave Orlu underground drainage and dual carriage ways but you still think it's nothing. Tell me of any Governor apart from Akpabio who has changed a one road city to a double lane city? Imo State is not a rich State but Okorocha succeeded because of wisdom. Below are photos from construction of roads in Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2018
Abogwara:

So what was in Orlu before Okorocha if you feel those things I listed are nothing? He gave Orlu underground drainage and dual carriage ways but you still think it's nothing. Tell me of any Governor apart from Akpabio who has changed a one road city to a double lane city? Imo State is not a rich State but Okorocha succeeded because of wisdom. Below are photos from construction of roads in Orlu.
which road are they doing this underground drainage?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2018
Abogwara pls tell me what rochas is planning to do in wethdral road? Hope is not what am thinking.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2018
justineu:
Abogwara pls tell me what rochas is planning to do in wethdral road? Hope is not what am thinking.
is their something going on there now?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2018
justineu:

I don't know. Maybe you should ask your Governor.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2018
asha80:
which road are they doing this underground drainage?

It's an old photo from drainage construction by Timik at Banana junction.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2018
asha80:
is their something going on there now?
he's planning to demolish the road. He has started the demolition from okigwe rd(Skye bank) going to wethdral.
Wethdral road is the only solid road we Av in owerri presently so I don't see any need for that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by justineu(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Abogwara:

I don't know. Maybe you should ask your Governor.
I thought you are one of his media team?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
skye bank or sterling bank?unless he wants to widen the road but so many buildings would be destroyed if that is his intention..i agree with you that wetheral is the most solid road in owerri
justineu:
he's planning to demolish the road. He has started the demolition from okigwe rd(Skye bank) going to wethdral.
Wethdral road is the only solid road we Av in owerri presently so I don't see any need for that.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2018
justineu:

Your exageration is funny. So for your mind only Wetheral road is solid in Owerri. Wetheral has drainage issues to the best of my knowledge especially around that MCC junction and it needs to be addressed for good of all and if need be there should be paryial demolition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.