Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2429478 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Abagworo:

With the improvement in technology private boreholes are very good alternatives to public treated water supply just like solar charged inverters are good alternatives to public power supply. We failed in planning our cities from the onset and correction will be too expensive to embark on presently. We should be focused on good drainage and clean environment

What technique shall make private water boreholes substitute public water supply system?

Not even in the most technologically advanced countries have that technology been developed.

Have you ever heard of public sewage treatment system? It goes with public water supply system.

Anyway, you are Okorocha’s mouthpiece. It’s in Imo state that PPP ownership of university was first invented.

Therefore you people can invent anything including technology to use private water boreholes to stop public water supply system; implications: let every family, businesses and even 35 or more story buildings dig their private soak away pits in their premises.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2020
kikake:

Hotels saturate Owerri, why? Because of the about 300,000 students jam packed in Owerri in all the universities and polys in Imo state restricted to Owerri area.

Rochas Okorocha government started to build what it called new site for Imo state university in Ogboko to lower the level of prostitution in Owerri.

Those who profit from the prostitution business colluded with profiteering local landlords and opposed Okorocha’s intention. Yet Okorocha government continued to build the university. Ihedioha government committee pronounced the university as wholly IMSG owned. Okorocha never raised any objection to the committee findings.

But governor Hope Uzodinma is political foe of Okorocha.

New Hotels emerge in Owerri - to the delight of those profiting from prostitution of our young students jam packed in Owerri.

A rant of an ant!!! Las Vegas economy is sourced from Hotels and Entertainment not because schools and student provide prostitutes. Africans are known for foolish talk especially when they oppose something.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2020
kikake:

In normal countries with educated elites following political leaders, underground pipes for treated water for public supply, gas pipes for domestic supply, sewage system, electricity and telephone cables are first laid underground before the less important roads are built.

But building roads first implies that in future, the roads must be broken to lay down the pipes and cables.

It’s most foolish to believe that private water boreholes, for example, shall remain as substitute for public water supply system in Imo state. Bad leadership.

Mbakwe started with, and completed laying down public water supply pipes in four of the five senatorial districts of old Imo state. He did not do that of Orlu senatorial district because of the still unending bad politicians from the zone. The water supply pipes are still intact in Owerri and Okigwe senatorial zones.

It is unfortunate your stream of thought falls inline with the silly thoughts of the so-called politicians you intend to denigrate. There is nothing more important in a city planning than roads. However the standards of advancement of any society calls for certain amenities to compliment the roads before a city is born. You write like novices who knew nothing about Engineering and Construction.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dedetwo:

A rant of an ant!!! Las Vegas economy is sourced from Hotels and Entertainment not because schools and student provide prostitutes. Africans are known for foolish talk especially when they oppose something.

Las Vegas has all the tourism attraction facilities.

Unlike the SEX TOURISM IN OWERRI IMO STATE which is rooted in prostitution of students, Las Vegas in Nevada State does not have its tourism fame from PROSTITUTION of young people.

Unlike in Owerri, natives of Las Vegas did not lobby or watch governments after governments locate all tertiary education institutions with hundreds of thousands of young people in Las Vegas, but ignore all the other towns in Nevada state; still covet the tertiary education institutions by combating every state governor of Nevada from removing any of the tertiary education institutions and young people in them from Las Vegas to other towns in Nevada state.

Owerri hotels are for “short time” lodging for pimps, prostitutes and their patrons.

You must be a pimpp- profiteering from prostitution in Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dedetwo:

It is unfortunate your stream of thought falls inline with the silly thoughts of the so-called politicians you intend to denigrate. There is nothing more important in a city planning than roads. However the standards of advancement of any society calls for certain amenities to compliment the roads before a city is born. You write like novices who knew nothing about Engineering and Construction.

Politicians in the developed countries provided life-saver treated water supply system before building MAJOR urban roads.

Mbakwe government has laid the water pipes in major parts of Owerri zone; but that notwithstanding, the new roads being crisscrossed all over the place in areas of Owerri without the Water pipes - these roads shall in future be broken to lay water supply pipes. Our commonwealth shall be used to do that.
Go drink your polluted water from private boreholes.

Life expectancy in areas of the world without treated public water supply system is going down to 50.
You think that by insulting you are done.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
kikake:

Las Vegas has all the tourism attraction facilities.

Unlike the SEX TOURISM IN OWERRI IMO STATE which is rooted in prostitution of students, Las Vegas in Nevada State does not have its tourism fame from PROSTITUTION of young people.
Natives of Las Vegas did not lobby or watch governments after governments locate all tertiary education institutions with hundreds of thousands of young people in Las Vegas, but ignore all the other towns in Nevada state; still covet the tertiary education institutions by combating every state governor of Nevada from removing any of the tertiary education institutions and young people in them to other towns in Nevada state.

Owerri hotels are for “short time” lodging for pimps, prostitutes and their patrons.

You must be a pimpp- profiteering from prostitution in Owerri.

In urban development, it is known that certain amenities beget another. I really do not know which "Tourism attraction facilities" which existed in Las Vegas, a glorified desert, before the hotels sprang up.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
kikake:

Politicians in the developed countries provided life-saver treated water supply system before building MAJOR urban roads.

Mbakwe government has laid the water pipes in major parts of Owerri zone; but that notwithstanding, the new roads being crisscrossed all over the place in areas of Owerri without the Water pipes - these roads shall in future be broken to lay water supply pipes. Our commonwealth shall be used to do that.
Go drink your polluted water from private boreholes.

Life expectancy in areas of the world without treated public water supply system is going down to 50.
You think that by insulting you are done.

Please localize on what you know for sure or you have worked such projects. There are laws in developed countries that guide everything. You simply cannot dig without informing the appropriate agency that oversee such things. Stop talking about politicians who are much of novices such as you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please localize on what you know for sure or you have worked such projects. There are laws in developed countries that guide everything. You simply cannot dig without informing the appropriate agency that oversee such things. Stop talking about politicians who are much of novices such as you.

You made no sense here in addressing what I wrote.

Fuuckk out from here with your narrow mindedness and diminutive intelligence.
Move down to your hometown for business of aiding and abetting of prostitution which you call tourism.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dedetwo:

In urban development, it is known that certain amenities beget another. I really do not know which "Tourism attraction facilities" which existed in Las Vegas, a glorified desert, before the hotels sprang up.

Hotels did not spring up in Las Vegas because of prostitution.

Hotels spring up in Owerri because of prostitution.

Urban development is not using commonwealth of a state to build only state capital; as you see it, and want it be done in Imo state.
By the time the actions and inaction of Imo state governors make most of the population in Imo state reside in Owerri, you and others in Owerri may be choked with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
There's a certain state in the SE who's low self esteem (they have nothing despite the noise), has become a burden on the rest of the forum.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
kikake:

Hotels did not spring up in Las Vegas because of prostitution.

Hotels spring up in Owerri because of prostitution.

Urban development is not using commonwealth of a state to build only state capital; as you see it, and want it be done in Imo state.
By the time the actions and inaction of Imo state governors make most of the population in Imo state reside in Owerri, you and others in Owerri may be choked with carbon monoxide poisoning.

lol unlearned fool, Las Vegas was founded because Nevada made prostitution illegal and workers on the Hoover Dam would go there to meet prostitutes.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ikengawo:

lol unlearned fool, Las Vegas was founded because Nevada made prostitution illegal and workers on the Hoover Dam would go there to meet prostitutes.

—- Las Vegas was not founded on YOUNG STUDENTS CLUSTERED IN LAS VEGAS.

A monkey clansman like you could not discern the differences between aiding and abetting prostitution of young students like you have it in Owerri, and prostitution of full blown adults in Las Vegas.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Overlooking spibat road

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
kikake:

—- Las Vegas was not founded on YOUNG STUDENTS CLUSTERED IN LAS VEGAS.

A monkey clansman like you could not discern the differences between aiding and abetting prostitution of young students like you have it in Owerri, and prostitution of full blown adults in Las Vegas.

you stuoopid ba2stard hahaha! You wanted to insult Owerri using a US city and state exclusively founded by prostitutes LOOOOL. Now you want to talk about students when you clearly didn't go to school. Where were you when you met these students? Las Vegas was founded by prostitutes and built by the mafia you ignorant useless animal. Who told you about Las Vegas to begin with?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Ikengawo:

you stuoopid ba2stard hahaha! You wanted to insult Owerri using a US city and state exclusively founded by prostitutes LOOOOL. Now you want to talk about students when you clearly didn't go to school. Where were you when you met these students? Las Vegas was founded by prostitutes and built by the mafia you ignorant useless animal. Who told you about Las Vegas to begin with?

Nearly 300,000 or so Uni/Poly students of age range 16 to 21 years old are clustered in Owerri. These are underage and early adult kids who are being used in prostitution rings in hotels springing up daily in Owerri. At this age range, kids are easily influenced.

Las Vegas tourism did not start and is not, through clustering 16-21 years old in unis/polys in Las Vegas area.
Las Vegas prostitutes from inception till today are mostly matured and professional prositutes.
Do you understand now?

You need to bring down the rate at which young and innocent kids are used by money bags in Owerri.

There are vast lands even in your hometown outside Owerri where some of these universities and polytechnics in Owerri can be transferred to decrease prostitution in Owerri. This is the gist.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
sanctity454:

Even at that owerri with infrastructure decay is still dusting port Harcourt but not at a wide apart range, most business man whom relocated their business here are renegotiating with the present government, no business man has lost his or c of o na normal political razzmatazz.

Not anymore. Things have changed a lot within these past 2 years with investments rekindled in Port-Harcourt. So many luxury estates have sprung up with hitherto slow developing ones like Harmony estate and New GRA experiencing space drought because of saturated structures. The major problem which Owerri took advantage of was insecurity and youth cultism which has reduced for now.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Although i have never been a fan of Rochas Okorocha, but it is obvious that the focus of Imo state government to ridicule the man rather than focus on development of the state is a total misplacement of priority and disastrous for the state's development. In the end, it will backfire and those who spent their time on scheming how to pull Rochas down rather than focus on the development of Imo state will find themselves as the ultimate villains.

I had restrained myself long enough from saying this but the truth is that the tragedy of Imo state is a culture of pull him down syndrome. Imo state is unarguably the richest and most endowed state in the southeast and perhaps one of the richest states in Nigeria. Yet, the bane of Imo state is that those who rule it spend enormous time and energy on trying to undo their predecessors than focus on real developmental well-being of the state. It is an unmitigated tragedy!

Imagine if Imo state government focused on developing its internal oil industry through partnering with firms to build more modular refineries, gas plants and fertilizer blending factories? Imagine if Imo state government focused aggressively on inviting Imo and non-Imo indigenes to develop agricultural potential of the state such as developing new rice fields (Imo Rice), New mega poultry farms, fish farms and new mega pig farms to dominate the poultry, eggs, smoked-dry fish and pork supply business in the southeast and southsouth region?

If Imo state government focused on revitalization of the Imo palm plantations and encouraging new palm plantations with increased priorities on bottled palm oil production, palm kernel cake (PKC) output for pig and fish feeds production.
Government partnership with private Agro-allied industries, with Oil & gas private factories can make Imo the employment capital of Nigeria, yet people say there are no jobs in Imo state except civil service? Yet, the Imo state government is more concerned with undoing their predecessors than creating new industries to propel the state and create wealth inside Imo state.

Imo State could very easily have the best roads network in the southeast and indeed Nigeria if it simply maintained and improved it's current roads network instead of the culture of toxic politic of pull him down syndrome to discredit who built it. I always weep when I view what Imo state is to what it is truly supposed to be if it had visionary leadership to harness & develop the state's potential. A state like Anambra with less oil resources and less landmass than Imo state has managed to develop its agricultural potential, oil & gas and internal roads network to build up the state's economy, while Imo state is stuck on demolishing the achievements of the previous leaders just to play politics than develop it's massive potential. It's truly sad the type of leaders that have been tolerated by the people of Imo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-qf3-CFaMo&t=220s

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Owerri streets

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
kikake:

What technique shall make private water boreholes substitute public water supply system?

Not even in the most technologically advanced countries have that technology been developed.

Have you ever heard of public sewage treatment system? It goes with public water supply system.

Anyway, you are Okorocha’s mouthpiece. It’s in Imo state that PPP ownership of university was first invented.

Therefore you people can invent anything including technology to use private water boreholes to stop public water supply system; implications: let every family, businesses and even 35 or more story buildings dig their private soak away pits in their premises.

@bolded God will punish you forever for accusing me falsely. I don't know Okorocha and have never cared to know. May I die and my entire household meet doom if I have ever met, gained or interacted with Okorocha in my life. I made my billions through personal effort and my affluent parental background and Nigeria working is a priority for me any day and my support for Okorocha was bourn clearly out of his good deeds both outside power and in power while I will gladly support any good deeds devoid of ethnicity, religion or colour. Whatever you do don't ever try to paint the picture of me being any politician's mouthpiece cause I am a self made man anf will never work for a politician. Thank you

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Abagworo:

@bolded God will punish you forever for accusing me falsely. I don't know Okorocha and have never cared to know. May I die and my entire household meet doom if I have ever met, gained or interacted with Okorocha in my life. I made my billions through personal effort and my affluent parental background and Nigeria working is a priority for me any day and my support for Okorocha was bourn clearly out of his good deeds both outside power and in power while I will gladly support any good deeds devoid of ethnicity, religion or colour. Whatever you do don't ever try to paint the picture of me being any politician's mouthpiece cause I am a self made man anf will never work for a politician. Thank you
Being someone's mouth piece does not necessarily mean you benefitted from them. You can like someone to the point of defending the person which is what i've seen you do for some years now. Infact, your love for Rochas is the reason you even started supporting Buhari/APC.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Afam4eva:

Being someone's mouth piece does not necessarily mean you benefitted from them. You can like someone to the point of defending the person which is what i've seen you do for some years now. Infact, your love for Rochas is the reason you even started supporting Buhari/APC.

I can't deny my love for Okorocha but I'm not his mouthpiece and will never be. If we meet I will still tell him I'm pleased with him

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol Gworo man online billionaire you keep entertaining people on this forum. Just look at someone that still live with his poor old mother, someone that barely feed, an old man that isn't even married at almost 50. Abagworo stop deceiving yourself, you are not only poor but you are miserably and joblessly wretched, if you doubt me, we are comin to PH by Wednesday, choose any public place of your choice preferably in GRA and Stadium Road, we shall meet you there. Stop thinking you can deceive anyone. Nairaland billionaire cheesy

Abagworo:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Abagworo:

You have served Rochas Okorocha when he was governor. You can only deny before nit wits who can agree to your denial.

Why did you burst into cursing? I don’t think it’s because I called you “Okorocha’s mouth piece.”

Little mind. You have been on this thread for 7 years propagating falsehood as well as posting about Owerri 99%, as you believe that Owerri is Imo state. I have always countered you by telling you that Owerri is not Imo state.

This time, you came with another falsehood that private water boreholes can substitute public water supply system. When you got bursted for inventing falsehood like your PPP government and private ownership of university, you started cursing in the name of God.
Go siddon, Okorocha spokesman is not a curse.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
Although i have never been a fan of Rochas Okorocha, but it is obvious that the focus of Imo state government to ridicule the man rather than focus on development of the state is a total misplacement of priority and disastrous for the state's development. In the end, it will backfire and those who spent their time on scheming how to pull Rochas down rather than focus on the development of Imo state will find themselves as the ultimate villains.

I had restrained myself long enough from saying this but the truth is that the tragedy of Imo state is a culture of pull him down syndrome. Imo state is unarguably the richest and most endowed state in the southeast and perhaps one of the richest states in Nigeria. Yet, the bane of Imo state is that those who rule it spend enormous time and energy on trying to undo their predecessors than focus on real developmental well-being of the state. It is an unmitigated tragedy!

Imagine if Imo state government focused on developing its internal oil industry through partnering with firms to build more modular refineries, gas plants and fertilizer blending factories? Imagine if Imo state government focused aggressively on inviting Imo and non-Imo indigenes to develop agricultural potential of the state such as developing new rice fields (Imo Rice), New mega poultry farms, fish farms and new mega pig farms to dominate the poultry, eggs, smoked-dry fish and pork supply business in the southeast and southsouth region?

If Imo state government focused on revitalization of the Imo palm plantations and encouraging new palm plantations with increased priorities on bottled palm oil production, palm kernel cake (PKC) output for pig and fish feeds production.
Government partnership with private Agro-allied industries, with Oil & gas private factories can make Imo the employment capital of Nigeria, yet people say there are no jobs in Imo state except civil service? Yet, the Imo state government is more concerned with undoing their predecessors than creating new industries to propel the state and create wealth inside Imo state.

Imo State could very easily have the best roads network in the southeast and indeed Nigeria if it simply maintained and improved it's current roads network instead of the culture of toxic politic of pull him down syndrome to discredit who built it. I always weep when I view what Imo state is to what it is truly supposed to be if it had visionary leadership to harness & develop the state's potential. A state like Anambra with less oil resources and less landmass than Imo state has managed to develop its agricultural potential, oil & gas and internal roads network to build up the state's economy, while Imo state is stuck on demolishing the achievements of the previous leaders just to play politics than develop it's massive potential. It's truly sad the type of leaders that have been tolerated by the people of Imo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-qf3-CFaMo&t=220s

At Umuchima, this road in Ideato starts to wear and tear off on a spot. If not patched in time, it can spread before long and render the road non motorable.
Are there no road maintenance crew in Imo state government?

Must IMSG be reconstructing only Owerri urban roads and Owerri urban renewal?

Recovering and rebuilding these roads of past administrations before the roads completely get destroyed should have been number one priority before urban renewal of Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
eduj:

The greatest asset any government can bestow on its citizens isn't necessarily asthetic infrastructure (flyovers and very wide roads), but economic infrastructure (gas facilities, airports,industrial estates, power stations, industries ,modern markets etc). And them people empowerment.We would be better off as an ethnic group if over leaders invest heavily in the manpower within the region-giving us technical skills that are comparative with what is available in the developed nations

I think the mixup is our differing opinions on aesthetic because wide roads are ugly to me lol. Asthetics brings all of that to a people as well as regulating ppls behavior (scientifically proven that people are more law abiding, civil responsible, happier and cordial in attractive environments).

So it's important. I worry that the things that leaders consider aesthetic are ugly or counter productive. Bad taste has crested many of our problems. As the world moves away from wide roads and fly overs we are walking to problems that have already been solved
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dedetwo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
kikake:

While IMSG uses our commonwealth to rebuild Owerri urban roads approaching once rural villages in Owerri area; abi?

The same way Federal Govt of Nigeria uses our commonwealth to build only Abuja but ignore Owerri and other towns in Nigeria, abi?

Anyhow, your level of education did not permit you to understand the meaning of, and differences between a state and state capital.

Governors that think like you end up in ignominy after their tenure.

What is the population of natives of the three LGAs that make up Owerri capital territory?

You have no idea that at election time, most of the people who live in Owerri capital territory vote according to what development a governor did in their hometowns.

If the bolded is remotely true, then Orlu is in good shape development wise. Orlu zone had produced more governors of Imo State than any zone in the state. I guess Orlu people overwhelmingly vote for Orlu sons due to development their sons bring to their towns. I suggest you stop this your crocodilian tears.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thanks to IMSG. It has begun reconstruction of Orlu urban roads beginning with roads to Imo state university teaching hospital.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OruExpress: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89