Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2413979 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
onitsha is a shithole lol
go and face your dead igala jewish state aturu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ikengawo, you see why I told you that Owerri is a dilapidated shithole. Please respond to this poster. cheesy

Afam4eva:
There have been talks about how past and present Imo governors have developed only Owerri in detriment to Orlu and Okigwe. While that is true, it's not only peculiar to Imo state. it is a Nigerian problem. The issue is just that even the Owerri that they have focused on doesn't have much to show for it. The city currently has some of the worst roads in Nigeria even though some of these roads were done not to long ago. So, the problem here in lack of quality infrastructure rather than the lack of it. That's why sometimes, it's difficult to rate Rochas's tenure as governor because even though he built a lot of things, they were substandard and fell apart as soon as they were built.

It is also pertinent to note that throughout the country, apart from Lagos owing to it's conurbation attribute, most states do not do much outside the state capital. Why do you think we keep complaining about how bad the roads are in Aba? It;s simply because it's not the capital of Abia state. If it was an Abia problem then Umuahia roads would have been just as bad as that of Aba but governors try to make the state capital look decent since that where they will be receiving visitors from.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
owerri is a cursed dilapidated filthy shithole. There's nothing working in Owerri except commercial sex hawkers and brothels, no wonder 2/3 of Imo state population ran to Anambra for greener pasture. Lol
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Police raid brothels, hotels in Anambra, arrest 120 prostitutes

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/police-raid-brothels-hotels-in-anambra-arrest-120-prostitutes/

Onitsha is a shitholio, Anambra is an igala slave farm

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hahahaha

Incidentally there's no such place as that in the whole of Anambra, not to talk of Onitsha, but look at the present condition of the village called Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Owerri get

1. Airport
2. Federal School
3. State School
4. Tourism (Owerri)
5. Tourism (Oguta)
6. Refinery
7. Oil
8. Gas
9. International Convention Center

Onitsha

Anambra: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

On Thursday Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state. Two AK47 rifles & other weapons were also discovered in the hotel.
The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents on Thursday morning.

The hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested.

After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,” said a vegetable seller in the are
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
The problem with you people from these useless states like Imo is that u don't mind your business.

You must find a way to compare and bring Omambala ethnicity into it...

We have 36 independent states, face your own and leave others to face theirs..

What concerns Anambra with this Godforsaken thread...what is Anambra business with issues in Imo state..

I tire ooo

Ndi ala.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Hahahaha

Incidentally there's no such place as that in the whole of Anambra, not to talk of Onitsha, but look at the present condition of the village called Owerri

nna the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION has already declared Onitsha the SHITTIEST most POLLUTED CITY ON PLANET EARTH.
the GLOBAL COMMUNITY has already looked at every city made by man kind and said Onitsha was the biggest shith0lio shocked shocked shocked shocked
What can you say about Owerri? na your Nairaland account vs. the World Health Organization

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
BastardWike:

Take your opinion away from here, it is not needed. I don't know why some of you Igbos like being so petty, clannish and unreasonable.

You claim to be from Owerri yet going all out to put Owerri down in such myopic way. Owerri and Enugu still remains the most beautiful cities in the South East, even despite the poor governance.

As an Owerri guy you claim to be, what investments do you have or have attracted to Owerri? Those ones you're seeing in Owerri were mostly done by individuals like you yet all you have is mouth action and making ridiculous comparisons.

Rubbish!!
No offence but we need to stop putting Owerri and beautiful in the same sentence. I used to call Owerri beautiful but i repented sometime last 2 years. Yes, Owerri used to look nice pre-Okorocha and he intended to make it look better but instead did a shoddy job that now makes it slightly better than Aba in terms of look and feel. I know how Bank Road in Owerri used to look with the few trees back in the days but everything was uprooted by Rochas making the place look very bare. Owerri as it is has the potential to be the most beautiful city in Igboland but bad leadership won't allow it to be great. If Dave Umahi handles Owerri for you, you won't recognize it again.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Juliusmalema:
[b]The problem with you people from these useless states like Imo is that u don't mind your business.

You must find a way to compare and bring Omambala ethnicity into it...

We have 36 independent states, face your own and leave others to face theirs..

What concerns Anambra with this Godforsaken thread...what is Anambra business with issues in Imo state..

I tire ooo

Ndi ala.]

Anambra is a rotting MESSI Shitolodho

See the way human beings live and SHEiT

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUVRWimN5ZCb-_pC89N_uHeBf9a4m5fo88Xg&usqp=CAU[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
What you have in Imo state is a motorpark, not an airport. Lol

[s]
Ikengawo:
Owerri get
1. Airport
2. Federal School
3. State School
4. Tourism (Owerri)
5. Tourism (Oguta)
6. Refinery
7. Oil
8. Gas
9. International Convention Center

Onitsha

Anambra: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

On Thursday Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state. Two AK47 rifles & other weapons were also discovered in the hotel.
The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents on Thursday morning.

The hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested.

After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,” said a vegetable seller in the are
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
The airport you posted, do you have one?!
hahahahahahha

AHAHAHAHAHAhahAHAHAHa
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
Ikengawo:

nna the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION has already declared Onitsha the SHITTIEST most POLLUTED CITY ON PLANET EARTH.
the GLOBAL COMMUNITY has already looked at every city made by man kind and said Onitsha was the biggest shith0lio shocked shocked shocked shocked
What can you say about Owerri? na your Nairaland account vs. the World
[/s]

Fake pictures, no such place in Onitsha. See your backward shithole Owerri lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Show me the Anambra/Igala airport!

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/zbe_ciU1MLUPmc7LaoBQZpFzoxe0Or5xFAbHc0HMwJxACEHOqdRa7mybo0vB5j-C5Bv6RJLQGCcaNa5_hVc7ZwNhLP_L-jw53Ho7BkqcPL-R1CclqorNmAQN[/img]

Igala people failed to teach you how to build a city.

Look at Owerri and look at Awka LOL Anambra is inferior

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Afam4eva:

No offence but we need to stop putting Owerri and beautiful in the same sentence. I used to call Owerri beautiful but i repented sometime last 2 years. Yes, Owerri used to look nice pre-Okorocha and he intended to make it look better but instead did a shoddy job that now makes it slightly better than Aba in terms of look and feel. I know how Bank Road in Owerri used to look with the few trees back in the days but everything was uprooted by Rochas making the place look very bare. Owerri as it is has the potential to be the most beautiful city in Igboland but bad leadership won't allow it to be great. If Dave Umahi handles Owerri for you, you won't recognize it again.

Hahahaha Owerri and Aba are siamese twins when it comes to bad roads and filth. Ikengawo respond to Adam
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ikengawo:

Anambra is a rotting MESSI Shitolodho

See the way human beings live and SHEiT

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUVRWimN5ZCb-_pC89N_uHeBf9a4m5fo88Xg&usqp=CAU[/img]

Leave it for them and mind your own state..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Abakaliki = Fine
Enugu = Fine
Owerri = Fine
Umuahia = Fine

Onitsha... = 1# Shitt3est City on Planet Earth - World Health Organization
Awka = Igala dustbin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
TEDHorsePower:

Hahahaha Owerri and Aba are siamese twins when it comes to bad roads and filth. Ikengawo respond to Adam

Aba = Industrial capital of West Africa
Owerri = Tourism capital of West AFrica

Onitsha = Pollution Capital of Earth (World Health Organization)

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hahahaha

See what okoroawusa saw in Awka and what he finally built in Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Hahahaha

See what okoroawusa saw in Awka and what he finally built in Owerri

Awka is a village LOL There's nothing and nobody in Awka except fake Igalagbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ikengawo:

Owerri = Pollution Capital of Earth (World Health Organization)

GBAM hahahaha

Owerri is cursed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ikengawo:

Owerri is a village LOL There's nothing and nobody in Owerri except fake Igalagbos.

Ordinary FLYOVER you don't even have in Owerri village lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
all international events are hosted in Owerri to represent the SE region. If not Owerri then Enugu. Nothing in Anambra because they are Igala minorities.
I vote to move Alambala to the Middle Belt so that the SE pollution and cannibalism will decrease 98%
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
lol look at the small 'kpim kpim' examples of 'pollution' you're trying to post for Onitsha and they're still finer than polished Onitsha pictures.

Show me anything in Owerri that compares to this SHIT LOLLLLL
Present 1 picture LOL

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
The only event that holds in the village called Owerri is commercial sex hawkers conference. Few successful Imolites like Orangedrugs like in Anambra. Imo state is cursed, no wonder 70% of Imo population are living in Anambra, whereas you can't find any Anambra indigene living anywhere near Imo state. Shame lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ikengawo: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
You're hear posting 1 pot hole, next picture 3 waterproof on the floor.

Oya, show me the Owerri version of this

Shitbag ppl

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Your pictures are fake, no such place anywhere in Anambra. Driving through the shithole called Owerri lol

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
All the roads in Owerri are dilapidated. Tufia

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Rocksvibes234: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
In terms of economy, GDP Anambra beats Owerri Owerri is still very far.

You are mad shaa, it's same you people that will be suggesting that Anambra shouldn't built airport, that we should be using Owerri and Enugu airport, but thanks God we are building an international of cargo and international standard
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rocksvibes234:

You are mad shaa, it's same you people that will be suggesting that Anambra shouldn't built airport, that we should be using Owerri and Enugu airport, but thanks God we are building an international of cargo and international standard

What they have in Imo state is actually a motor park, imo state is yet to have an airport. See their useless motorpark cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Rocksvibes234: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anambra is far better than Imo state in every angle, anyone bringing these competing of Anambra and Imo must not be okay

You are mad shaa, it's same you people that will be suggesting that Anambra shouldn't built airport, that we should be using Owerri and Enugu airport, but thanks God we are building an airport of cargo and international standard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ikengawo see how they roll in Owerri cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.