Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2419311 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abia1stS0N:
Owerri FLYOVER trending

https://www.nairaland.com/6368026/owerri-flyover-turns-remains-unused#6368026.5

Chai see flyover infrastructures in Owerri hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
The video doesn't cover half of Owerri and as can be seen 90% of these roads were built by Okorocha during his 8 years as Governor. Hopefully Eboh will have a part 2 which covers Egbeada road, Irete-Orogwe, Ellen Johnson road, Jacob Zuma road, Douglas road, Egbu road, Mbaise road, Tetlow, Aladinma, Chukwuma Nwoha(presently under construction, Cherubim road, Umuguma hospital road, Yar'adua drive, various dual carriage major roads on new Owerri that I don't know their names, World bank road etc.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
galaxypropertie:

It is very shameful that they had to fight on this thread, but the import of their message wasn't lost as we now know the real condition of the mess called Owerri. We need to wait for another 4yrs to see if we can elect a good leader. cheesy
Mods....ban this Moniker...that's the same guy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

Abagworo, you are the one deceiving yourself. You are an ikwerre man, not even from Imo state. But Abia and Imo states are one.

This is so messy... grow up please...it's all stinks

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
ScotMisile:

Mods....ban this Moniker...that's the same guy

Which guy biko? Are you dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abia1stS0N:
OWERRI

Your screenshots have exposed everything. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abia1stS0N:
Owerri city centre

What a mess. This proves that the whole of Owerri is in shambolic mess.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWcu9xuysRQ

See this Abuja medical city that was conceptualised,but could not materialize due to the Nigerian factor,

After watching it,I think IMO state government should key into this, months back a US medical delegation led by prof.uchenna nwaneri pledged commitment towards repositioning imsuth orlu,

However, he made proposals of a medical precinct with a mix- use ecosystem where a blend of medicine,fun /play,work,eat, lodging and recreation would be fused into a lifestyle within the city center.

He called it HOPE PAVILION, I think this wonderful idea can be incorporated into the uncompleted centenary tower project of Rocha's

This would be solely driven by the private sector
The corona pandemic taught the world a lesson she would never forget in a hurry,we need to fix our health sector in preparation of what is to come,sort of futuristic plan,while we take it a notch further beyond primary health,

What are your takes?

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

I think imo state should start with cottage industries first. If such project could take off in Abuja, is it in ordinary Imo state that it can take off. It was this bogus dreams that destroyed Okorocha administration, today there's almost no standing infrastructure in Okorocha's name, because the few things that he built quickly fell apart because they were all substandard.

Many cottage industries are currently under construction,as we type,

Yeah rochas got his downside,that's by the way we have to forge ahead,

We have to look for reasons to advance,and not to regress

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Beautiful idea. Something like this was ongoing at Douglas road by Ama JK during the time of Okorocha. I hope and pray it will be actualized cause Owerri like most Nigerian cities lack mapped out CBD.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by seankafor(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

I think imo state should start with cottage industries first to create the needed jobs. If such project couldn't take off in Abuja, is it in ordinary Imo state that it can take off. It was this bogus dreams that destroyed Okorocha administration, today there's almost no standing infrastructure in Okorocha's name, because the few things that he built quickly fell apart because they were all substandard.
does imo have the prowess to finance such bogus projects? How many private investors can take the risk of investing such gigantic project in imo?

These kinda projects are where private investors thrive.. look at eko Atlantic city for example..

I hope the recent crude investment in imo will spring series of development in our land.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mensamusa: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

I don't think so. Do you mean cottage motels in Owerri or something else. Give us names.

I won't give you Nada,

You already predisposed to negativity,your likes kill dreams and look for reasons why people must become failures

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
I will leave Chino and his madness using his various monikers to discuss with himself for sole purpose of distorting this thread from a burning envy. Anambra has a thread that has refused to thrive and he owes it as a duty to update that thread but he became mad immediately Eboh posted a video which I shared on this thread. Eboh will soon do a video of Awka, Onitsha or Nnewi which you can share in Anambra thread. No Imolite will come there except for reason of appreciation not envy or hatred.

When Chino is done with his madness I will repost all the photos I posted earlier.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bag of gworo mechionu and stop crying. Your video came exactly one day after I got to Imo thread, so it was your video that attracted me, because the video in question further exposed the mess called Owerri.

Owerri has been exposed, there's nothing to envy about Owerri or Imo state in general.

I have been tolerating Imo state indigenes that have be coming to Anambra thread to distort it, now I have decided to come and camp in Imo thread too.

You don't have roads, you don't have decent hospitals, most Imo indigenes live in Anambra particularly Onitsha. It is like Uganda saying that America is envious of them. WTF.

No sane person envies Imo state because you have nothing in Owerri or Imo state at all to be envied for.

[s]
Abagworo:
I will leave Chino and his madness using his various monikers to discuss with himself for sole purpose of distorting this thread from a burning envy. Anambra has a thread that has refused to thrive and he owes it as a duty to update that thread but he became mad immediately Eboh posted a video which I shared on this thread. Eboh will soon do a video of Awka, Onitsha or Nnewi which you can share in Anambra thread. No Imolite will come there except for reason of appreciation not envy or hatred. When Chino is done with his madness I will repost all the photos I posted earlier.
[/s]

Lol you are still waiting for Eboh media. See how signatures infrastructures should look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L03lP-YE-j4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pmSlVqDwg

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lol this is Owerri people should envy according to the old man called abagworo. WTF

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
galaxypropertie:
Bag of gworo mechionu and stop crying. Your video came exactly one day after I got to Imo thread, so it was your video that attracted me, because the video in question further exposed the mess called Owerri.

Owerri has been exposed, there's nothing to envy about Owerri or Imo state in general.

I have been tolerating Imo state indigenes that have be coming to Anambra thread to distort it, now I have decided to come and camp in Imo thread too.

You don't have roads, you don't have decent hospitals, most Imo indigenes live in Anambra particularly Onitsha. It is like Uganda saying that America is envious of them. WTF.

No sane person envies Imo state because you have nothing in Owerri or Imo state at all to be envied for.

[s][/s]

Lol you are still waiting for Eboh media. See how signatures infrastructures should look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L03lP-YE-j4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2pmSlVqDwg

Chino I mean driving coverage like the one below not drone shots. Eboh has long done the drone coverage of most cities. Awka is basically a one road city viz Azikiwe road. The Enugu-Onitsha road where the sand dump culverts which you call flyovers are sited just transverses through the town. When Eboh does a drive through I will like you to count at least 5 major multiple lane roads within Awka metropolis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaoOAvwJTnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAAKKQcEjc

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abagworo, here are 4 different roads in Awka. Zik Avenue, Secretariat dualroad, Esther Obiakor dualroad, etc are not even here.

Owerri is basically a one- road TOWNSHIP, which is Wetheral road. Wetheral road is the only road that traverses through Owerri. Aside, Wetheral road, one cannot point at any more major artery road in Owerri TOWNSHIP. Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abagworo, this vlogger targeted you. Hahahaha

OWERRI is another ABA cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFDdwnnkx44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11s7GRuwHxE

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Karex81(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
This galaxypropertie is a troll just created account today grin. All this unnecessary and childish argument between owerri and aba, won't put food on the table. We are all igbos, that's what matter.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abagworo, here's Awka FLYOVER, and Owerri FLYOVER. It is a shame that Owerri sand dump FLYOVER is useful for Imolites whose tax money were wasted. You are not even proud to show us the pictures in your screenshot.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by galaxypropertie: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abagworo, here's Awka Millennium City, we haven't even touched that one yet. AMC has 100% well paved roads and covered drains, something imo state cannot even achieve in Owerri even in the next 200yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BastardWike: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mensamusa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWcu9xuysRQ

See this Abuja medical city that was conceptualised,but could not materialize due to the Nigerian factor,

After watching it,I think IMO state government should key into this, months back a US medical delegation led by prof.uchenna nwaneri pledged commitment towards repositioning imsuth orlu,

However, he made proposals of a medical precinct with a mix- use ecosystem where a blend of medicine,fun /play,work,eat, lodging and recreation would be fused into a lifestyle within the city center.

He called it HOPE PAVILION, I think this wonderful idea can be incorporated into the uncompleted centenary tower project of Rocha's

This would be solely driven by the private sector
The corona pandemic taught the world a lesson she would never forget in a hurry,we need to fix our health sector in preparation of what is to come,sort of futuristic plan,while we take it a notch further beyond primary health,

What are your takes?

This is the kind of private sector investments that would boom in Owerri/Imo State once the state government can provide the basics. I have studied the socioeconomic lifestyle of Igboland vis-a-vis Nigeria and I can tell you that we have the potential to make our place great.

We Igbos have been losing our elite/intellectuals/high networth individuals to Abuja and Lagos over the years and it has contributed in slowing down our progress as a people. These demography are the ones that contribute most to any economy and promote its growth. They're the ones with the much needed purchasing power necessary for development and we must bring them back to Igboland, particularly Owerri.

The question is how do we bring them back? We can do that by focusing on the following areas of urban renewal:

1. Create an exclusive zone; New Owerri is already taking shape as an exclusive area. State government should step in and ensure that there is sanity, good infrastructure, social amenities, and security.

2. Sanitation; make Owerri the cleanest city in Nigeria. Plant trees, flowers and grasses that would be constantly maintained. Employ youths that would be going through the streets early in the morning with carts to collect rubbish from people or have designated time for collecting refuse say 8pm to 8am. People should be made to pay sanitation levy too. Create a unit like environmental police with kitted bikes who will be patrolling our streets.

3. Tourism; create a classy Disney world and nature parks around New Owerri. Work with private sector to ensure they're top notch and well maintained. Periodically pay bloggers and local TV stations Channels and AIT to showcase the beauty of Owerri (hotels and showbiz centers can be taxed particularly to sustain this)

3. Perception; have zero tolerance to roadside traders (they must never cross the gutter or block sidewalks). There should be no parking zones clearly marked while vehicles parked on the road should not cross the yellow line. Let people understand that lots of ills that occur in other cities are not allowed in Owerri and be strict in its implementation. Put mobile courts in strategic places that would try offenders and the fines paid directly to accounts of government.

4. Place embargo on further building of shops within the city centre. Ensure that all gutters, especially along major roads are covered which would also serve as sidewalks.

5. Fix all township roads even if it means patching all potholes constantly until the major roads are all fixed.

Once these things are done, lots of our people rich people living in Abuja and Lagos because they believe that those are the only places they can live without losing their sanity will start returning to live in Owerri. If they can get close to the feeling they have living in the Abuja here in Owerri, they will definitely prefer to stay in Owerri.

These things are within the reach of Imo State government to achieve if only they have the passion to go for it.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BastardWike: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abagworo:

Chino I mean driving coverage like the one below not drone shots. Eboh has long done the drone coverage of most cities. Awka is basically a one road city viz Azikiwe road. The Enugu-Onitsha road where the sand dump culverts which you call flyovers are sited just transverses through the town. When Eboh does a drive through I will like you to count at least 5 major multiple lane roads within Awka metropolis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaoOAvwJTnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAAKKQcEjc

Stop responding to that bushman here.
Lalasticala, come and ban this guy constituting nuisance in this thread. He is now using galaxypropertie and Abia1stson.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwaforIgbo: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abagworo:
Eboh media did a 43 minute video coverage driving around Owerri which I believe is the longest so far I've seen online. The dude is really trying and I await his coverage of other major Igbo cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meY6tHSgImc

ABlAstate
collagiatepaper

Watch and cure your madness... Can Awka or Onitsha ever be as neat and orderly as this?? Can we watch same vidoe of Awka and Onitsha without seeing red muds??

Abagworo thank you for coming to the rescue.. This Anambra charlattans would have succeded in selling a very wrong narrative about Owerri.

I will always say that Rochas is the best thing that happened to Owerri. The blind hate Ndigbo has for APC is one of the reason he is not duly appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.