Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2410497 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Lol..at least 99% of them unlike your cursed backward Imo state where millions of imo indigenes are living in Anambra. Aren't you ashamed that almost 2 million of your Imo people live in Onitsha alone, even your parents are still living in Anambra till date because they know that going back to Imo state is death. Stop reasoning like a bush man. Tufia

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

How many of your Guber candidates are domiciled in Anambra? How many ndị Anambra are in Anambra?
Stop your stone age gutter reasoning.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Anambra is doing far greater than your backward shithole Imo state in all aspects of development: infrastructure, education, IGR, FDI, Human capital development, fiscal sustainability, etc, so why the fixation on Anambra instead of backward Imo state?

Who is digging up your ID, show me anywhere in my post that I talked about your ID? Face the debate and stop diverting attention.

At least Anambra is doing very well as a state, but you don't care if your Imo state is burnt into the ground because insecurity, under development, etc.

Obiano is far better than all the governors Imo state have produced since 1999. Is it sleepy Udenwa or the incompetent 419 ohakim or the greatest thief of them all called Okoroawusa that wasted 8yrs and stole the state into the ground or the new incompetent failure supreme court governor that wasted no time to invite the military to come bomb his people.

You should be talking in public because your Imo state is a shambolic mess. Inugo

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

And to think he might be a youth, or a father.
He is trying to dig up my ID all because we are talking about development in Anambra State and I asked to be shown a project commissioned by ANSG under Governor Willie Obiano in 6months.
If none can be pointed to, where then is the development?Even if there is no commissioned projects with ANSG, what policies are in place to attract investors, what about FDI?
And they are busy posting pictures and making fun of whoever that doesn't agree to their make believe stories.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nedu05: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
This thread is not here to prove anything to you inugo. Why are you bothered about a progressive Anambra when your Imo state is shambles. Obiano's projects have dwarfed the ones done by all your governors put together since 1999. I know how bitter you are over the backwardness of your Imo state, but I can't help you. Inugo cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Show us ANSG project, you went and brought a church project. The new building springing up in the Seminary was also attracted by ANSG. The mini stadium is a church project, ANSG contributed nothing to it.Stop spreading false news.
All Saints Cathedral has been repainted, Grail Temple too, post it as ANSG support project.
Thank you.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikenegbu area on Sunday morning
This area is the only part of Owerri city that construction of bungalow is banned.

9 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hope Uzodinma is owing road sweepers 6months salary that's why the environment is kinda dirty

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ikenegbu is the most populated part of the city, cos of multi storey buildings that accommodate large population in a small land mass

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
It's also the busiest part of the city, and host major boutique and shopping plazas in the city

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Street views

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Streets

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Plaza

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Street

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Plazas

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mathoj: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
sanctity454:
Plazas

HEY SANCTITY 454, WHY BORE US WITH ALL THESE DIRTY ENVIRONMENT PICTURES?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:29am On Jun 21, 2021
sanctity454:
New flash: Tree planting has become one of the criteria for building approval at OCDA. Tree planting is now a must for property developers in Owerri capital territory.

Excellent...

Any defaulter should be prosecuted

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sanctity454,

You said Hope Uzodinma is owing road sweepers of Owerri 6 months salary.
Methinks, in your head, once Owerri is built fine and swept by government, Imo state becomes fine. Imo state outside Owerri can go to continue to rot. The other once developing urban areas in Imo state hardly have roads anymore, talk less roads worthy to be swept.
We shall bring those political leaders and their accomplices who make Owerri the only modern spot in Imo state to account for their sins - at the long run.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
sanctity454:
Hope Uzodinma is owing road sweepers 6months salary that's why the environment is kinda dirty

This is funny, how much is their salary in the first place that he'll be owing 6months... Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Owerri city random

Full moon hotels was the first multinational company in Owerri hospitality sector. It's south African owned

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanctity454:
Owerri city random

Full moon hotels was the first multinational company in Owerri hospitality sector. It's south African owned
they don't build such public buildings in South Africa although they followed nigerian poor way of building in Nigeria with ugly fence
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
anselem87:
they don't build such public buildings in South Africa although they followed nigerian poor way of building in Nigeria with ugly fence

The hotel has maintained it's high standard over the years, that's why I love them.
I heard the building opposite Prisons is a hotel but I don't know how many floors is gonna be.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanctity454:

The hotel has maintained it's high standard over the years, that's why I love them.
I heard the building opposite Prisons is a hotel but I don't know how many floors is gonna be.
that building can never be a hotel
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
huncho22:
keep quite it's hotel i hate unnecessary argument
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanctity454:

it is hotel bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
huncho22:
Why do you say so?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanctity454:

Why do you say so?
it's shopping complex
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
huncho22:
it's shopping complex

How many floors is it gonna be?

I have a feeling that it might be a mixed used building
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanctity454:

How many floors is it gonna be?

I have a feeling that it might be a mixed used building
yeah from the way I'm seeing that building there is going to be a longue , fast food , cinema , a supermarket etc in that building
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanctity454:
Owerri city random

The third picture, biko where is that, Dede?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

The third picture, biko where is that, Dede?

Dan Anyiam stadium

Though there's a new trend for 5 aside pitch establishment in Owerri, everybody won get mini sports arena
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
huncho22:
yeah from the way I'm seeing that building there is going to be a longue , fast food , cinema , a supermarket etc in that building

To me that's the best, an exclusive penthouse won't be a bad idea
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Owerri road in okigwe town almost done, it remains streetlights

Though the half km dual carriage stadium road has also commenced in okigwe town

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
sanctity454:
Owerri road in okigwe town almost done, it remains streetlights

Though the half km dual carriage stadium road has also commenced in okigwe town

Is Imo state really a one city state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.