Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2400424 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Easternblood: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
sanctity454:

Such buildings are capital intensive, we just need one good high rise building that's mixed used, which was sold out, this will give investors the conviction to invest in such venture.
Exactly , all these plazas Igbos are building up and down, I mean stack 3 or 4 plazas vertically it becomes a high rise building. We all know, high rise buildings characterize modern cities
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Easternblood:
High rise?? How many storeys high?

It's still ongoing, though anselem indicated that it was on the 8 floor about a month ago
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Easternblood: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
sanctity454:

I don't have the list of names of communities affected.
But the good news is that there will be increased revenues due to recovered oil wells.
New oil wells!! That is nice
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Easternblood:
New oil wells!! That is nice

Yes, the new development will push imo to the fourth position of oil producing state.

Due the development of oil and gas sector, shell in collaboration with waltersmith group is building a dual carriage way of 25km from umuapu down to pH-owerri road down again to their respective plants to ease evacuation of produce.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Easternblood: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
sanctity454:
I love peace,be like me
What's this?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Easternblood: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
sanctity454:
Those industries wen we dey find,e din dey happen,na peace be the propellant
wetin be the industry?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Easternblood:
wetin be the industry?

Large scale poultry farm and it's value chain located at Ngor okpala
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Easternblood: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mathoj:

OMG.......Look at almost Billion Dollar Igbo investment in LAGOS ! and virtually none except the factory looking landmark Event Centre and few lock up shops in Owerri !
Ndigbo Ndigbo Ndigbo Efu go ! We are lost ! Check out Catalonians developing their Barcelona to rival Madrid the capital of Spain. With the problem of hatred against Ndigbo by other tribes, why can't we Ndigbo develop a place in Igboland to rival Lagos and Abuja?
Just check out the website below....
http://landmarkafrica.com/assets/WLHC_LANDMARK%20GROUP%20PROFILE%20GEN_V1_170818.pdf
I swear bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Easternblood:
What's this?
Nigeria brewery Awomama
Waltersmith refinery project
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Easternblood: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
sanctity454:

It's still ongoing, though anselem indicated that it was on the 8 floor about a month ago
Good
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Easternblood: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
sanctity454:

Yes, the new development will push imo to the fourth position of oil producing state.

Due the development of oil and gas sector, shell in collaboration with waltersmith group is building a dual carriage way of 25km from umuapu down to pH-owerri road down again to their respective plants to ease evacuation of produce.
Cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Mathoj: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2021
sanctity454:
Bon hotels group will be adding two more hotels in Imo state, one in Owerri called bon residence with 80 room capacity, and a holiday resort at oguta lake. This is a big one for oguta ameshi people like our brother Abagworo

How true is this your story?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2021
seankafor:
how I wish this can be replicated in all roundabouts in the states or even the country at large

It was started by Ambode in lekki axis of Lagos State.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Mathoj:

How true is this your story?
Very true
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by pandax: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
sanctity454:

Perhaps, the 5th position. I doubt Imo can upstage Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta or Bayelsa

I see Owerri overtaking Enugu and becoming the most important city in South East both in Beauty, Opportunities and otherwise

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by pandax: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by pandax: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
The good thing about people bad mouthing Owerri is that politicians and billionaires visit the thread and those insults propel them to do more and more until Imo state becomes a paradise in Africa.
There's a reason for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by pandax: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
kinematlcs:

You are even mentioning the backward Imo state in the same, sentence with Akwa ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa, what an insult.
Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth.

My dear, I am a neutral observer and I can tell you without mincing words that Owerri is the best planned Administrative city in South East. I am not from Imo State neither am I from Enugu State
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OriakuAmara(f): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
kinematlcs:

You are even mentioning the backward Imo state in the same, sentence with Akwa ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa, what an insult.
Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth. Stop deceiving yourself
You are a fat liar my darling
Imo state is far better than Akwa ibom and Bayelsa in all developmental index

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by OriakuAmara(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
kinematlcs:

Apart from prostitution and those cheap ugly hotels, what else is in Imo state that will give you the guts to compare it with those states. Stop joking abeg cheesy
You are a jobless troooooolll
You are not worth the attention

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
kinematlcs:

Apart from prostitution and those cheap ugly hotels, what else is in Imo state that will give you the guts to compare it with those states. Stop joking abeg cheesy
c
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
eduj:

prostitutes no full AK ? respect yourself oh .Una own na even underage sex rings and the full owerri
Why are u bringing akwaibom here? The idiot u quoted is not from akwaibom, he is the same Chino of nairaland so don't fall for his trick by pushing u to insult the beautiful people of akwaibom.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madubaymi: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is another direction from the subject, but does anyone knows any proposed universities in the pipeline that are yet to come through in Imo state? Being the highest number of applicants, it is a perpetual issue that needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
madubaymi:
This is another direction from the subject, but does anyone knows any proposed universities in the pipeline that are yet to come through in Imo state? Being the highest number of applicants, it is a perpetual issue that needs to be addressed.

Approved by FG
Maranatha university mgbidi
Claretian university Nekede

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FreeIgbos: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2021
kinematlcs:

My dearie, I am being unbiased, the Owerri I left last week is more or less an unplanned glorified village filled with dilapidated muddy roads and filth everywhere. I am from Imo state, so don't tell me about my state

A tout like you can't be from Imo State, mbanu, that's impossible because Imo State is a highly educated state. Owerri is certainly among the most beautiful cities in Nigeria and that's a fact no informed person will argue about.

You claim to be from p.h yet you're not bothered that despite over 60 years of being the oil industry capital of Nigeria, the city has remained stagnated. Dirty and filled with slums with nothing to show for all the oil revenue generated in the past 6 decades. Check other oil rich cities both in Africa and the world and cover your face in shame. Can you compare p.h to Malabo, Libreville, Port Gentil, or Luanda?

Owerri is even more beautiful than p.h while Imo State is far ahead of Rivers State in terms of education and other MDGs.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
seankafor:
how I wish this can be replicated in all roundabouts in the states or even the country at large

This is nothing wrong about roundabouts if only they are situated in the cities and road users know and obey the traffic rules. Most Nigerians do not know who has the right of way at the junction or roundabout. Nigeria is always the case of fresh palm-wine in old calabash. Nigeria sucks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2021
asha80:
they need to be demolished because the foundations were poor

A structure of that size with inadequate reinforcement of the foundation simply cannot stand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.