Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2407872 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chikeluba25(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Of course everybody wants to be associated with success that's why they chose Anambra as first choice location. What stop them from building it in Imo state... and watch how the company will die. I bet u- These two men u mentioned above don't have Even pure water factory in Owerri because u are not success oriented. More than half of the hotel in Owerri are owned by Anambrarians yet they have similar or even bigger investment back home in Anambra- but that is not the case.

The case is:
Even if u wail from now till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that Imo state is celebrating Chicken republic as landmark development.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Of course everybody wants to be associated with success that's why they chose Anambra as first choice location. What stop them from building it in Imo state... and watch how the company will die. I bet u- These two men u mentioned above don't have Even pure water factory in Owerri because u are not success oriented. More than half of the hotel in Owerri are owned by Anambrarians yet they have similar or even bigger investment back home in Anambra- but that is not the case.

The case is:
Even if u wail from now till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that Imo state is celebrating Chicken republic as landmark development.

So, it took you clear 2 days to respond to my rhetoric.
Anyways your answer is the same reason why stanel chose to build Chicken republic in Owerri as first choice location because" he wants to associate with success. Hehehehehe... Laughable indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chikeluba25:

The case is:
but cubana obi does not have investment in anambra , everyday supermarket is not in anambra
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chikeluba25(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
ScotMisile:

Anyways your answer is the same reason why stanel chose to build Chicken republic in Owerri as first choice location because" he wants to associate with success. Hehehehehe... Laughable indeed.
I don't sleep in nairaland like u do my dear friend.
Remember I said the have bigger investments in Anambra. I was nt joking when I said that.
Go to Google and type stanel world Awka; then u will give urself more reasons why u should be ashamed of celebrating ordinary chicken republic.
Below is pics of Obi cubana visit to the CEO of stanel in his office in Awka, Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chikeluba25(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
@huncho22 ur comment is laughable. Below is the largest Cubana night club coming up in Awka. Have u seen why Imo is a failed state?

1: You don't have government because if u do, you should hv known what is called investment enabler that will help attract both indigenous (if any) and other investors to make ur state their 1st choice investment location.
2: You lack manpower nd human capital. Ur ppl prefer to serve tea in hotel and explore the opportunity to do runs for money instead of being a soul distributor of a company or a new product in town.
That's why u are celebrating chicken republic in this jet age

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chikeluba25:
I don't sleep in nairaland like u do my dear friend.
Remember I said the have bigger investments in Anambra. I was nt joking when I said that.
Go to Google and type stanel world Awka; then u will give urself more reasons why u should be ashamed of celebrating ordinary chicken republic.
Below is pics of Obi cubana visit to the CEO of stanel in his office in Awka, Anambra state.
Go get a job and quit the joblessness on nairaland.
And so?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Chikeluba25:
@huncho22 ur comment is laughable. Below is the largest Cubana night club coming up in Awka. Have u seen why Imo is a failed state?

1: You don't have government because if u do, you should hv known what is called investment enabler that will help attract both indigenous (if any) and other investors to make ur state their 1st choice investment location.
2: You lack manpower nd human capital. Ur ppl prefer to serve tea in hotel and explore the opportunity to do runs for money instead of being a soul distributor of a company or a new product in town.
after how many years ? Do you know obi cubana is also building another restaurant in Owerri? So go sleep ... Mind you thats not the biggest cubana club have u seen the ones in Lagos and abuja ? Wait let him finish it first b4 u start talking
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
ScotMisile:

Chicken Republic was already in Owerri 10 years ago at Amakohia. The recent franchise is different from original one. Ignore Chino sometimes cause we have bigger problems than to throw tantrums among ourselves

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MysteryShopper: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol bag of gworo, anyone that tells you the bitter truth is always chino. Tufikwa gi bu onye ala

Abagworo:

Chicken Republic was already in Owerri 10 years ago at Amakohia. The recent franchise is different from original one. Ignore Chino sometimes cause we have bigger problems than to throw tantrums among ourselves
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MysteryShopper: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Imo is a failed state, no mind them. Meanwhile bag of gworo aka abagworo, I want to see that international conference centre built by okoroawusa that you were making noise with few years ago cheesy

Chikeluba25:

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abagworo:

Thanks Chief. I have ignored him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Owerri outskirts

7 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by christejames(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2021
sanctity454:
Owerri outskirts

Why can't the govt turn this place to a pleasure u park like the one in Port harcourt?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2021
sanctity454:
Owerri outskirts

You still de show painted pictures of Owerri streets here.
See Ikot Ekpene General Hospital in Akwa Ibom state.
Mobile clinics are now the ‘hospitals’ in Imo state - no functioning hospital except FMC Owerri.
Next Imo governor after the present governor shall still be painting streets of Owerri and put street lights on them. Owerri people touted to be mostly educated clap.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Mobile clinics are Imo state Hospitals.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FreeIgbos: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Chikeluba25 post=104179641][s]Of course everybody wants to be associated with success that's why they chose Anambra as first choice location. What stop them from building it in Imo state... and watch how the company will die. I bet u- These two men u mentioned above don't have Even pure water factory in Owerri because u are not success oriented. More than half of the hotel in Owerri are owned by Anambrarians yet they have similar or even bigger investment back home in Anambra- but that is not the case.

The case is:
Even if u wail from now till tomorrow, it does not change the fact that Imo state is celebrating Chicken republic as landmark development.[[/s]/quote]

An atom of sense you don't have. Get lost anu ohia!

How many factories or industries does Abuja have? Yet is there any place in Nigeria more beautiful than Abuja?

The same reason why Imo men owners of Tummy Tummy noodles and Orange drugs will build their factories in Onitsha is also why Anambra man will build his hotel in Owerri. If you're educated you will know it's called economies of scale.

All these childish tantrums you nitwits exhibit is due to limited education and lack of exposure. Imo people are too enlightened and educated to be engaging in such village man worldview. We don't make unnecessary noise but believe in silent achievement just like most learned people do.

Grow up or get lost!!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MysteryShopper: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2021
See how you are rattled because he told you the bitter truth.

Which education do you animals from Imo state have? Do you have equivalent of Zik, Ojukwu, Achebe, etc, from Imo state? Ok what of equivalent of Soludo, Chimamanda, etc, what education are you ediots talking about?

Has your state ever won any international academic competition like Anambra school children have always done? What nonsense education do you low grade people have?

Let's leave wealth here for now because Anambra will drown you guys, lets talk about education both on individual and state level, Anambra beats you modafackers hands down.

Silent achievers? Please show me the achievements. In all honesty, you Imo people have nothing. So shut up

FreeIgbos:
An atom of sense you don't have. Get lost anu ohia!
How many factories or industries does Abuja have? Yet is there any place in Nigeria more beautiful than Abuja?he same reason why owners of Tummy Tummy noodles and Orange drugs will build their factories in Onitsha is also why Anambra man will build his hotel in Owerri. If you're educated you will know it's called economies of scale.All these childish tantrums you nitwits exhibit is due to limited education and lack of exposure. Imo people are too enlightened and educated to be engaging in such village man worldview. We don't make unnecessary noise but believe in silent achievement just like most learned people do.

Grow up or get lost!!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by FreeIgbos: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:
[s]See how you are rattled because he told you the bitter truth.

Which education do you animals from Imo state have? Do you have equivalent of Zik, Ojukwu, Achebe, etc, from Imo state? Ok what of equivalent of Soludo, Chimamanda, etc, what education are you ediots talking about?

Have you won any international academic competition like Anambra school children have always done? What nonsense education do you low grade people have?

Let's leave wealth here for now because Anambra, will drown you guys, lets talk about education both on individual and state level, Anambra beats you modafackers hands down.

Silent achievers? Please show me the achievements. In all honesty, you Imo people have nothing. So shut up

[/s]

Joblessness is a disease. You keep quoting and replying yourself, is that not madness? Who doesn't know you have thousands of monikers you use in constituting nuisance all over nairaland?

Osu grin grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MysteryShopper: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2021
You are not just jobless but you are also useless worthless and hopeless in life. You have over 100k monikers on nairaland, that's what joblessness has turned you to, now you constitute nuisance everywhere on nairaland spewing your hate and bitterness.

Outcast from hell.

[s]
FreeIgbos:
Joblessness is a disease. You keep quoting and replying yourself, is that not madness? Who doesn't know you have thousands of monikers you use in constituting nuisance all over nairaland?
Osu
[/s]

Below is how to show educational exploits, and not your usual noise about education, meanwhile, you have nothing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MysteryShopper: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Freeigbo, come let's debate which state is the academic giant both at state and individual level.

By the time Zik and Ojukwu went to study in America and England, no one from the present Imo state knows what's "come".

By the time Achebe wrote things fall apart, imo indigenes were still living with monkeys in the forest.

Are you gonna compare our schools? Imo state university is still looking like poultry farm compare to Anambra state university.

What about state colleges? As at the time DMGS, CKC and QRC were established in Onitsha, there was nothing like chalk and slate in Imo state.

I can go on and on..

Meanwhile show me equivalent of Chimamanda from your useless Imo state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2021
This guy's mentality stinks. He keeps fighting for more than 20years on nairaland. He has refused to grow, he has refused to learn. Anambra is better than Imo state is his life's problem and his ultimate calling and project in life, he has fought everyone on nairaland. By now he is an adult and a grand father too...yet he is singing the useless rhetoric and ready to fight a futile fight. He calls on the dead and the living,those who know him and those who don't know him and ensures he fights an inexistent fight.
His major words are useless, worthless and backwards...that's his mantra. Nothing again...come here in 49 years you'd still meet the dude fighting Anambra and imo fight.. hehehehehe...So, funny...Thank God, nobody I know has this mental problem...weed isn't good for your health!!!
More than a thousand guys have called him to physical combat,but he never shows up. His life job is to come on nairaland and raise a fight with people who doesn't know him for people who doesn't know him.
Ask him questions,he gives back to his rhetoric.
Ignore the dude...He is non existent.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MysteryShopper: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hahahaha

This one is obviously crying. You are now a grand pa, because you were already on nairaland before I joined. Now you are 65yrs, still yet you don't want to get commonsense.

Oh you want physical fight? Ok where? By the way what about that your secret police you said you would use to catch me? cheesy

I am here, lets meet and trash it out. The problem with ediots like you is that you can't take half of what you dish out. Almost all your posts are filled with hate against Anambra, but when small is dished out to you, you will start crying.

Anu mpama cheesy

[s]
ScotMisile:
This guy's mentality stinks. He keeps fighting for more than 20years on nairaland. He has refused to grow, he has refused to learn. Anambra is better than Imo state is his life's problem and his ultimate calling and project in life, he has fought everyone on nairaland. By now he is an adult and a grand father too...yet he is singing the useless rhetoric and ready to fight a futile fight. He calls on the dead and the living,those who know him and those who don't know him and ensures he fights an inexistent fight.
More than a thousand guys have called him to physical combat,but he never shows up. His life job is to come on nairaland and raise a fight with people who doesn't know him for people who doesn't know him.
Ask him questions,he gives back to his rhetoric.
Ignore the dude...He is non existent.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Chikeluba25(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
What a shame?
It's obvious you ppl have vowed to celebrate chicken republic as grand breaking development after all. You even give yourselves hope/ reasons why u should keep celebrating mediocre. It's a pity.
My last advise to u ppl is to visit other states trend to see what development is all abouth.

Enjoy your chicken republic development; I will be glad to join u guys tomorrow to celebrate Mr.Biggs.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Concord junction improvement works

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Futo entrance road

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by seankafor(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
sanctity454:
Futo entrance road
Na my school be this grin

Upon say futo get this kind land..dem still dey encroach nehboring villages collecting their lands and houses..

Thoo I heard Na futo get all of ihiagwa, eziobodo and umuchima..but damn it, let them develop the ones dem got first..

Imagine Na only one bank(diamond) dey d whole of futo ..

Shaw Na woman he our new VC..make we see as she go perform cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Imo people being mostly educated? It’s mainly people from Owerri senatorial district who benefit from all the 5 tertiary education institutions in Imo state left in Owerri. They attend the institutions en mass from home. There, they contrived the strange and false sense that state was created for development of state capital first. They use tricks and outright blackmail to impose the falsehood on every government in Imo state. They sing praises for the governors and get happy as Imo state outside Owerri side is like shiithole.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Amah70:
Imo people being mostly educated? It’s mainly people from Owerri senatorial district who benefit from all the 5 tertiary education institutions in Imo state left in Owerri. They attend the institutions en mass from home. There, they contrived the strange and false sense that state was created for development of state capital first. They use tricks and outright blackmail to impose the falsehood on every government in Imo state. They sing praises for the governors and get happy as Imo state outside Owerri side is like shiithole.
Everyone should pls ignore this thing!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by anselem87(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Amah70:
so because all the 5 tertiary institution was located in owerri that is why ur kinsmen are illiterates? Does those schools in owerri deny people from outside owerri admission because they are not owerri people? Some People with useless mentality that school is only thing that can bring development, I'm from oguta there's no school in oguta but I prefer my Town more than towns that has tertiary institutions. Plan ur town well and forget about universities that brings all sorts of cults and criminalities

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
christejames:

Why can't the govt turn this place to a pleasure u park like the one in Port harcourt?

I was thinking a park would look great there as well. One with a lot of trees. If it's a 'pleasure park' with rides etc, a private company can do that. Government has no business in building amusement parks and Rivers is only deceiving it's self as their own will eventually rot.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
anselem87:
so because all the 5 tertiary institution was located in owerri that is why ur kinsmen are illiterates? Does those schools in owerri deny people from outside owerri admission because they are not owerri people? Some People with useless mentality that school is only thing that can bring development, I'm from oguta there's no school in oguta but I prefer my Town more than towns that has tertiary institutions. Plan ur town well and forget about universities that brings all sorts of cults and criminalities

he's baiting you into insulting others. Just let him breath. Every time he posts the thread stays relevant so you should be upset.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
There's a guy on Facebook that's shooting great droneshots of Owerri and other places in the state. I wish he published more pictures. Name is Richyperfections, lets support him https://www.facebook.com/richyperfections-101853318274317

Owerri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.