Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2395247 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1018) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Idiko1:

You could not be more correct with the bolded. However the dumbass fools are busy talking about imaginary silly restructure without substance. Most Igbo people in diaspora do not want to fly into Nigeria via Lagos or Abuja. They prefer Enugu, Owerri or even Igweocha (Port Harcourt) to Lagos or Abuja.

You can make a point without insulting a people
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
ScotMisile:

Yes
But the government of imo is supposed to clarify its people on the implications of the supreme Court ruling.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamonds: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
What is your source of information ? or are you just guessing that the 17 wells are different from the 43 wells Imo State recovered.

ScotMisile:

Yes
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Stadium road okigwe town taking shape

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

You can make a point without insulting a people

What silly point are you on about? I am on the forum to insult the dingbats. Please do not read my post.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
asha80:
Urualla mgbee orlu Road..courtsey of rochas construction

Road constructed about 10 years ago.

So if it gets bad, Uzodinma will not repair it because it was constructed by Okorocha?

Anyway, wetin carry your eye commot outside Owerri today. If you had continued with filling this thread with Owerri streets constructed by Okorocha but now being reconstructed by Uzodinma. Abokii sense.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chicken Republic couldn't wait any longer, there entered Owerri city with two massive branches.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pass11: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
sanctity454:
Stadium road okigwe town taking shape
Poor quality angry

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
sanctity454:
Chicken Republic couldn't wait any longer, there entered Owerri city with two massive branches.

Are we supposed to celebrate this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

Are we supposed to celebrate this? undecided

Nope, just an update bro chill

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
sanctity454:

Nope, just an update bro chill
where is the location ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ScotMisile: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2021
sanctity454:
Wow!!! My favorite eatery in Argungi lekki axis now in Owerri?... That's so kool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Snippet has it that a tractor assembly plant is been installed at Owerri industrial cluster onitsha road by JLN Agric Implementation service ltd, an affiliate of JLN construction services LLC USA.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Afam4eva:

The problem with Imo people is the "Ala wu otu" issue. If all Igbo state can start investing heavily in their homseland the way Anambra people are doing, the east will be an envy in 20 years time.

it's already happening and has been happening for no less that 20 years at break neck pace, most intensely in Imo. This website lacks ppl that go home.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

it's already happening and has been happening for no less that 20 years at break neck pace, most intensely in Imo. This website lacks ppl that go home.
you sure about that? I mean intense investment in imo by its people?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
sanctity454:
Snippet has it that a tractor assembly plant is been installed at Owerri industrial cluster onitsha road by JLN Agric Implementation service ltd, an affiliate of JLN construction services LLC USA.
I saw it on Facebook
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
huncho22:
I saw it on Facebook

I pray Imo state government embarks on infrastructural upgrade at all industrial layouts and clusters.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
asha80:

Am curious like you
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
asha80:
yes, go home and see.
One thing that makes these forums useless (no offense) is it's people suggesting we 'should be' doing what is already being done. Once you know the ups and the downs you will find what role you can personally play. But if you're only speaking of downs, nothing will happen.

The only one ppl seem to know is the one that arrives on twitter. Not that I'm an expert but everything that is being suggested here is being done enmasse, and most vigorously in Imo State.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
worst is what normal people are doing you're still thinking the government is supposed to do. There's no reasonable country where the government is the one building 'industrial clusters'. They can clear land or designate and area for industry but it's up to young men and women like you and I to build the industries.

Governments has no place in business. Government is there for security, law, health and facilities a single individual can't afford like water. Why will the government build 'industrial clusters'? So that the people trying to start factories in their home towns will have to compete with them? Or go out of business? Innoson is building cars, what if the government now comes with it's own 'industrial cluster' building cars and drives him out of business? Or cuts his marketshare by 50%? Does he have the resources to compete with a government that has infinite oil money and controls the land he's on? Does the government that has infinite oil resources have any real incentive to run the business well? Especially when a new governor comeS?

Or they will mismanage it (winning an election is not credentials for building a running a plant) and we can complain again? 100 years later we still want the government to keep building private companies?

Go home, look at what people want to buy, go to Alibaba, purchase the machine necessary for creating that thing (or go to Aba and find someone that can build the machine for you), build a bungalow, place the machine there, make your money.

Not everyday coming on the internet talking about how the government should leave governing to become an entrepreneur.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Update on National open university permanent site at Nsu Ehime Mbano campus

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwaforIgbo: 4:21am On Jul 20, 2021
sanctity454:

Is it this nonsense you call massive

They must be stupid for entering Owerrin with such substandard outlets...

But I here say them dey franchise Chicken Republic like Bet9ja and all this betting shop now.

Maye that's what the person that bought the franchise could afford
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwaforIgbo: 4:27am On Jul 20, 2021
sanctity454:
Update on National open university permanent site at Nsu Ehime Mbano campus

IS this a prison or a learning environment?

God when are we going to get things right??

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

That's an FG project, at least it will create employment opportunities for the local economy.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

Is it this nonsense you call massive

They must be stupid for entering Owerrin with such substandard outlets...

But I here say them dey franchise Chicken Republic like Bet9ja and all this betting shop now.

Maye that's what the person that bought the franchise could afford

Please tell us how a standard restaurant should look like, you just debased someone's investment and it's not cool at all.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Rochas second inland bridge collapses. When some of us suggest they should demolish all the substandard structures built by the Rochas, some of us say we are stupid, that the governor is witch-hunting Rochas, that the billions spent should not be wasted. But I always ask 'is money now valuable than human life'
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/okorochas-second-inland-bridge-collapses-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Why has imo state government not said anything about the supreme Court ruling on the 17 oil wells? They should try and clear the air.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
Why has imo state government not said anything about the supreme Court ruling on the 17 oil wells? They should try and clear the air.

Hope Uzodinma has been in Abuja for about 1 week now, I think he is making serious moves on that, because it will benefit his administration more if it's realized, so chill bro.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
sanctity454:

Hope Uzodinma has been in Abuja for about 1 week now, I think he is making serious moves on that, because it will benefit his administration more if it's realized, so chill bro.
OK boss.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ge0grapher(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

Lol, I wondered the Island he was referring to when I saw the comment. Even the gutters in some of the areas there na die

Hello bro.. please can I have your No, I wanna ask u questions about TFN.. saw a post you made on a TFN thread
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2021
NwaforIgbo:

The thing sef tire me

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (1018) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.