Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2401132 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Though I am from Imo state, not from Anambra, but to be sincere i would be one of the happiest persons on earth if i were to be from Anambra

pandax:

Though I am from Anambra and not Imo, there is nothing wrong with Imo and I would be as happy if I am from Imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
pandax:
Please stop misleading people. Folks, please disregard the above erroneous and unfounded assertion.rovide your data or forever remain silent
[/s]

You are the one trying to mislead people, but I am here to put things in a factual manner.

These are the 7 basins in Nigeria and Anambra basin which is 95% in Anambra state is there. Where's your own basin?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
pandax:

Flawed and out-of-point argument. We are talking about oil & gas deposits in Imo & Anambra states and not the number of Hydrocarbon basins in Nigerian fact Imo has more oil & gas proven reserves than the whole of Anambra Basins
[/s]

Your argument is greatly flawed and out of order. You were talking about gas and I showed you fact sheets of evidence that Anambra leads in gas. You digressed to oil. Again Anambra leads in oil deposits with more productive wells unlike Imo state with more empty wells.

Anambra basin is 95% in Anambra state and has more proven reserves, that's why it is recognized in the map. Please where's the basin for Imo state? None, because they have little oil and gas

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Your argument is greatly flawed and out of order. You were talking about gas and I showed you fact sheets of evidence that Anambra leads in gas. You digressed to oil. Again Anambra leads in oil deposits with more productive wells unlike Imo state with more empty wells.

Anambra basin is 95% in Anambra state and has more proven reserves, that's why it is recognized in the map. Please where's the basin for Imo state? None, because they have little oil and gas

lol, this doesn't show a strong understanding of geography on your part.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

lol, this doesn't show a strong understanding of geography on your part.

Ikengawo, tell me about geography
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Juliusmalema2: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pls everyone should do well by not responding to that animal up there, by replying him, his motives are being actualized.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

You are the one trying to mislead people, but I am here to put things in a factual manner.

These are the 7 basins in Nigeria and Anambra basin which is 95% in Anambra state is there. Where's your own basin?

We get wash hand basin because you were declared one of the oil producing state, you no go let imo state hear word, Anambra people and their greediness I never see,I will tell you what you need to hear,imo state is the lord in oil and gas producing state in Igboland and also the richest state in Igboland,but you see that 100trl feet of gas that you claim Anambra basin have, only two communities in imo state have the gas about double of it 200trl,now calculate the oil producing communities in imo state and tell me how much gas the have, Anambra don't has the largest gas plant in Igboland yet you're bragging, even if the cut half of our gas and give it to rivers state imo state will still be the number in gas production in Igboland.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Shut up your dirty mouth. Anambra has the largest oil and gas in SE. Imo is a useless worthless state

[s]
Izuchukwu18:

We get wash hand basin because you were declared one of the oil producing state, you no go let imo state hear word, Anambra people and their greediness I never see,I will tell you what you need to hear,imo state is the lord in oil and gas producing state in Igboland and also the richest state in Igboland,but you see that 100trl feet of gas that you claim Anambra basin have, only two communities in imo state have the gas about double of it 200trl,now calculate the oil producing communities in imo state and tell me how much gas the have, Anambra don't has the largest gas plant in Igboland yet you're bragging, even if the cut half of our gas and give it to rivers state imo state will still be the number in gas production in Igboland.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
Shut up your dirty mouth. Anambra has the largest oil and gas in SE. Imo is a useless worthless state

[s][/s]

Your Prove please,and I will show mine , you anambralians are rude.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Prove yourself or shut up. You useless Imo indigenes are rude

[s]
Izuchukwu18:

Your Prove please,and I will show mine , you anambralians are rude.
[/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:

[s][/s]

Ifulu Anya ụkwụ oya egbụ unu fam ncha.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Izuchukwu18:

fulu Anya ụkwụ oya egbụ unu fam ncha.

Anya ukwu gbuo gi three
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
Prove yourself or shut up. You useless Imo indigenes are rude

[s][/s]

Mugu want to compel 11 oil wells to 71 oil wells , please what brand of guf do you take.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Izuchukwu18:

Mugu want to compel 11 oil wells to 71 oil wells , please what brand of guf do you take.
[/s]

Mugu imo has very little oil compare to Anambra. Weed smoker
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:

Anya ukwu gbuo gi three

Even self the gas your are using in Anambra is from imo state shame on you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Izuchukwu18:

ven self the gas your are using in Anambra is from imo state shame on you.
[/s]

Mugu , Anambra has the largest gas in Nigeria. Imo is a useless and worthless state, no wonder millions of Imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Mugu imo has very little oil compare to Anambra. Weed smoker

11oil well is now bigger than 71oil well and even self imo state have not finish collecting their remain 17 oil wells from rivers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=TEDHorsePower post=105559824][s][/s]

Mugu , Anambra has the largest gas in Nigeria. Imo is a useless and worthless state, no wonder millions of Imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture [/quote

You have the largest without prove ,even the minister of oil and gas said that imo state is the gas leading state in Nigeria.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Izuchukwu18:
You have the largest without prove ,even the minister of oil and gas said that imo state is the gas leading state in Nigeria.
[/s]

Anambra has the largest oil reserves even the minister confirmed it. So shut up
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Anambra has the largest oil reserves even the minister confirmed it. So shut up

All you know is shut up bring your Prove you poor boy .
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Izuchukwu18:

All you know is shut up bring your Prove you poor boy .
[/s]

All you know is spewing rubbish and nonsense. Bring your useless prove
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Your papa na lunatic. Imo state is a useless worthless shithole state with little oil and gas. Anambra has the largest oil and gas in SE region, that's why Imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture

Is not only trooping ,migrating mumu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Izuchukwu18:

s not only trooping ,migrating mumu.
[/s]

Mumu, imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

All you know is spewing rubbish and nonsense. Bring your useless prove

Abii the yearly amount of oil produced my Niger delta states will soon be out 2021 we will see what position Anambra will take in that result .poor claimer.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by TEDHorsePower: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
Izuchukwu18:

Abii the yearly amount of oil produced my Niger delta states will soon be out 2021 we will see what position Anambra will take in that result .poor claimer.
[/s]

Very soon Anambra will chase all Imo indigenes back to Imo state abd cut off the gas supplies, let's see what your useless worthless state can do. Poor useless claimer
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Mumu, imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture.

Ná mụ afugo na-ibu onye ala kam chalu gị na ezii,i nwero ókwú i yá ekwu,Imo State bu go dị nu father father ndị Anambra na-ife gbasara oyel na gasi wotowoto na Ali ìgbo nine
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Izuchukwu18(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

Imo state is slave to Anambra. Even the igbo dialect you are speaking is Anambra dialect. Anambra is a superior state to Imo state. Anambra people are superior to Imo indigenes. Anambra is leader in oil and gas in igbo land. Fact

Anambra Superior state,you can even say Anambra are the real Igbos and imo state is a state with many ethnic nationality , ónyé ofe mmanụ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.