Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2417313 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 9:47am On May 03, 2022
In my own case, I will continue to reply you because you are cursed and mad at the same time. So I have a duty to cure you of this madness and curse. Please let's do this together to fix your madness.

[s]
huncho22:
I won’t reply you again because I can see u are a mad man with no shame they say when u fight with a mad man it makes u a mad man so I’m not a mad man like you continue displaying your madness
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 10:33am On May 03, 2022
You are in for a long ride, you must leave that useless cursed glorified village that's Owerri before we leave you. Animal. Shameless frustrated pig.

[s]
Grgton:
unfollow me now, or I deactivate this account you'll will rest animalWhat is your motive for following? Shameless pig
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 04, 2022
If is not Oguta it can never be oguta.

Oguta now has two important projects

Oguta sea port project, engineering design works has been completed.

Oguta Naval base construction ongoing

Hide your village when oguta is mentioned

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2022
Rather little than nothing

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:
this should be a hotel
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:
this one na 5 star ohhh

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
eduj:

then let hope complete the series of high rises okorocha began in owerri. I think they are at the 3rd or 4th floor .

Also, completing the abandoned multi-car park structure along bank road will be another good idea. But I don't believe Hope will complete them because Rochas started them.

It seems you don't rate Hope Uzodinma at all, Hope Uzodinma has Multi level car park, ICC, Police HQ, Correctional facility etc in mind, Heck he even operationalized Oputa High court ihedioha abandoned.
Man is just investing heavily in road infrastructure first, even IMHA complex he's rehabilitating now was approved since 2020.

Personally I won't support him to invest in those high rise buildings, but to sale to anyone ready to complete them to at least 12 storey.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
huncho22:
this one na 5 star ohhh

I believe so, I wonder how many floors the one on foundation level is going to be.

OCDA chairman was mandated to visit sites of high rise buildings to ensure standard engineering practice, in order to prevent it's collapse like the the 9floor building that failed in 2020.
The visit was the first phase of the inspection, other locations will be covered in due time, area visited is Area B and Govt House district.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 5:53pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

That's nice to hear.. SE would have gone far if not for the madness going on there since the last ,2 years. We need peace to return to our region

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 5:54pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

Have the naval base construction started ??
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 5:58pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

It seems you don't rate Hope Uzodinma at all, Hope Uzodinma has Multi level car park, ICC, Police HQ, Correctional facility etc in mind, Heck he even operationalized Oputa High court ihedioha abandoned.
Man is just investing heavily in road infrastructure first, even IMHA complex he's rehabilitating now was approved since 2020.

Personally I won't support him to invest in those high rise buildings, but to sale to anyone ready to complete them to at least 12 storey.
Is this the modular refinery commissioned last year?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

That's nice to hear.. SE would have gone far if not for the madness going on there since the last ,2 years. We need peace to return to our region

Yeah, the proposed knouch mall Owerri, skymall, Orange group factory ongoing, Innoson plant ongoing, Gigantic Victoria farms, shell gas plant ongoing, seplat gas projects, waltersmith refinery, waltersmith proposed industrial park, proposed oguta industrial park by NBCMB, rice mills and a host of others. I must commend greatly the local investors for keeping faith in imo state.
Yes the state is going through a tough patch but believe me, it's quite better now than last year and we pray it continues to improve onwards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Is this the modular refinery commissioned last year?

Yes, the second phase is already at advanced stage of construction though. It's totally capacity will be 50000bpd at completion.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Have the naval base construction started ??

Yes, though the Naval personnels are using the NIWA river port project facility as an FOB pending the completion of their base.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 6:07pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

Yeah, the proposed knouch mall Owerri, skymall, Orange group factory ongoing, Innoson plant ongoing, Gigantic Victoria farms, shell gas plant ongoing, seplat gas projects, waltersmith refinery, waltersmith proposed industrial park, proposed oguta industrial park by NBCMB, rice mills and a host of others. I must commend greatly the local investors for keeping faith in imo state.
Yes the state is going through a tough patch but believe me, it's quite better now than last year and we pray it continues to improve onwards.
Wow!!!! All these big projects and nobody knows about it. I think imo youths needs to do better to be bringing out all these good needs instead of these news of unknown gunmen killings and destruction..

Any pictures on those projects??

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 6:09pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

Yes, though the Naval personnels are using the NIWA river port project facility as an FOB pending the completion of their base.
That's nice.. imo is about to explode with industrialization.. let's give uzodimma a chance and let him govern imo in peace..

Btw, we need military and police training academy in the east. It's a shame that all of them are located in the north with none in the East..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Wow!!!! All these big projects and nobody knows about it. I think imo youths needs to do better to be bringing out all these good needs instead of these news of unknown gunmen killings and destruction..

Bad news sales, most of the projects are under construction and construction sites are always restricted, pictures comes during visitations by government officials.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

Bad news sales, most of the projects are under construction and construction sites are always restricted, pictures comes during visitations by government officials.
Ok bro.. thanks for the update.. I'm not from imo but one of these days I appreciate you in a small way.you are trying with the updates.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

That's nice.. imo is about to explode with industrialization.. let's give uzodimma a chance and let him govern imo in peace..

Btw, we need military and police training academy in the east. It's a shame that all of them are located in the north with none in the East..

The only one I know is police academy at Ihiagwa, it's dilapidated, police institute of finance Ogboko Ideato LGA, Police Mobile force base Ogboko.

Though Hope Uzodinma is lobbying the Air force to establish a secondary school at their site near Owerri Airport.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

Ok bro.. thanks for the update.. I'm not from imo but one of these days I appreciate you in a small way.you are trying with the updates.

Thanks nwanne
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

I'm telling you , the news media is too docile in that state. Thank God for sanctity, majority of Imolites don't even know about these projects

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 6:19pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

The only one I know is police academy at Ihiagwa, it's dilapidated, police institute of finance Ogboko Ideato LGA, Police Mobile force base Ogboko.

Though Hope Uzodinma is lobbying the Air force to establish a secondary school at their site near Owerri Airport.
Ok.. thanks for the info
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

Any details on these projects ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afonjakid: 6:23pm On May 05, 2022
ProudImolite:
I'm telling you , the news media is too docile in that state. Thank God for sanctity, majority of Imolites don't even know about these projects
I'm really shocked with the good news.. I just pray and hope that our brothers will have sense in the east and stop the madness going on there. Violence won't get us anywhere, once we have the necessary infrastructures and development in place, forming our own country will be easier.people will even be begging to join us and form the new country..

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
Afonjakid:

I'm really shocked with the good news.. I just pray and hope that our brothers will have sense in the east and stop the madness going on there. Violence won't get us anywhere, once we have the necessary infrastructures and development in place, forming our own country will be easier.people will even be begging to join us and form the new country..
Gbam
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
ProudImolite:
Any details on these projects ?
Shell plant is a 3.5billion dollar project, seplat 700 million dollars, waltersmith group investment contains a 300megawalts capacity IPP, 50000 BPD refinery and an industrial park.

This 3 companies are constructing a brand new 25 km dual carriage highway criss crossing ibigwe Assa to pH road.

Most of the other projects information are basically restricted.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 6:39pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

Shell plant is a 3.5billion dollar project , seplat 700 million dollars, waltersmith group investment contains a 300megawalts capacity IPP, 50000 BPD refinery and an industrial park.

This 3 companies are constructing a brand new 25 km dual carriage highway criss crossing ibigwe Assa to pH road.

Most of the other projects information are basically restricted.

That will probably be the biggest project in the entire region. Understandably, Nigeria is a terrible country, but IPOB needs to calm down. Development doesn't happen overnight.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2022
sanctity454:

hope uzodinma should also work on those flyovers give craneburg the contract I believe they can modify that flyover

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Idiko1: 6:48pm On May 05, 2022
It is funny to realize current Anambra State had only one rated urban city in 1956 Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 05, 2022
huncho22:
hope uzodinma should also work on those flyovers give craneburg the contract I believe they can modify that flyover

Craneburg that will start reconstruction of Owerri Mbaise Umuahia road next month And they have also secured Owerri Airport contract.

Imo state ministry of works is giving RCC the node because they are the parent designer of the project.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

That will probably be the biggest project in the entire region. Understandably, Nigeria is a terrible country, but IPOB needs to calm down. Development doesn't happen overnight.

My happiness is cooler heads are increasing in numbers so far as imo state is concerned

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 05, 2022
Supreme court to deliver judgement on 17 oil wells between imo state and River state tomorrow 6 May 22.

Besides the Owerri recreation park proposed project covers 3km in length.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.