Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2410277 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ysth(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
huncho22:
oga nothing collapsed . It was lack of maintenance that building was there since it didn't collapse why must it collapse after rochas left the seat ? Even if the roof collapse what's there in renovating it ? Why didn't hope destroy house of assembly entirely why is he renovating that one ? This is one of the reason why every politician keeps on doing rubbish in imo state they can never continue from were the oast government stopped.
Lol. And I doubt you are a civil engineer to even know that structural deficiencies cause a building to collapse not lack of maintenance. Lack of maintenance wouldn’t have cause the entire roof to collapse. That building was structural defective from the onset or would you compare it to the one built by ohakim and still standing in place till date? Rochas with his shabby building pattern.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ysth(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
The house of assembly is structurally okay so no need for demolishing it to build another except they wanted a total design of the place.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ysth(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Governor Hope should just focus on the roads and leave building all this ancient structures he calls hospital. What nonsense is this? Cant he learn from lagos, Borno, Bauchi or even Kogi? What kind of stone age buildings are these without aesthetics

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
ysth:

Lol. And I doubt you are a civil engineer to even know that structural deficiencies cause a building to collapse not lack of maintenance. Lack of maintenance wouldn’t have cause the entire roof to collapse. That building was structural defective from the onset or would you compare it to the one built by ohakim and still standing in place till date? Rochas with his shabby building pattern.
which one did ohakim build ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
ysth:

if u say the building isn't solid why didn't it collapse when roachas was still the governor? So the building waited for rochas tenure to end before it will collapse ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

@Sanctity454, you are doing a great job for these updates!

Apparently, Hope Uzodinma thinks the world is still in the 17th century.

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

Does he not have shame?

I'm telling you , I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
ysth:
Governor Hope should just focus on the roads and leave building all this ancient structures he calls hospital. What nonsense is this? Cant he learn from lagos, Borno, Bauchi or even Kogi? What kind of stone age buildings are these without aesthetics
The guy dey embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
sanctity454:
Guess the exact location
Where be this? The road fine , that's how all Imo roads should be
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by hedonister: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
When will Igboland get an Airport that looks like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjufIBz9_bg
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
hedonister:
When will Igboland get an Airport that looks like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjufIBz9_bg
what's the names of the airport
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
ysth:
i wanted to say the same but i later realized that those hospitals was not newly built he only changed the leaking roofs, tiles repainted and other things
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Happy new month pals
July is my birth month

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Please let's be constructive in our criticism, the PHCs are 305 in number, and has been in existence, would you have IMSG build new ones or renovate and equip this ones?

I think he did his best considering the economic reality. I maybe wrong though

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
List of rural roads recently awarded
Contractors has be paid 15% contract sum last 48hrs

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2022
More

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Ending

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by rtdCivilservant: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2022
sanctity454:
Please let's be constructive in our criticism, the PHCs are 305 in number, and has been in existence, would you have IMSG build new ones or renovate and equip this ones?

I think he did his best considering the economic reality. I maybe wrong though
Don't mind them. Those saying he shouldn't have started a new ICC are still those saying the hospitals he renovated look ancient. Some people are just so annoying, if Hope had demolished those hospitals and started a new one same people would still criticise him and ask why he didn't renovate the old ones. Some people think criticising their state destructively makes them civilised people. This same bunch are always quick to commend same quality of works if it were done by another governor that is not their's. This is one character I find most disgusting about some imolites.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
sanctity454:
List of rural roads recently awarded
Contractors has be paid 15% contract sum last 48hrs

Honestly if this roads are done uzodima would have left a huge mark for himself my village roads is among them , currently the SSG is from there also cosmas iwu we have suffered Alot due to that road hopefully it all in the past

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Vicboi1:

Honestly if this roads are done uzodima would have left a huge mark for himself my village roads is among them , currently the SSG is from there also cosmas iwu we have suffered Alot due to that road hopefully it all in the past

We pray IMSG accomplishes it, together with RAMP projects our rural roads will be better.

Hope Uzodinma has a lot to prove to imolites, in my assessment he's not failing on it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Guys how lucrative will a mid highrise residential buildings be in Owerri ?

Am talking about 12storey downwards apartment buildings that are not luxury apartments, the lift will be solar powered to ensure 24/7 accessibility to apartments.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
sanctity454:

Am talking about 12storey downwards apartment buildings that are not luxury apartments, the lift will be solar powered to ensure 24/7 accessibility to apartments.

I don't live in Owerri, but there is no such building in Owerri right now, business is all about risk if you have the money take the risk and test the market with one building you never know if it is meant to be a jackpot.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

Don't mind them. Those saying he shouldn't have started a new ICC are still those saying the hospitals he renovated look ancient. Some people are just so annoying, if Hope had demolished those hospitals and started a new one same people would still criticise him and ask why he didn't renovate the old ones. Some people think criticising their state destructively makes them civilised people. This same bunch are always quick to commend same quality of works if it were done by another governor that is not their's. This is one character I find most disgusting about some imolites.

Very disgusting attitude..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
sanctity454:

We pray IMSG accomplishes it, together with RAMP projects our rural roads will be better.

Hope Uzodinma has a lot to prove to imolites, in my assessment he's not failing on it at all.

Lets keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwaforIgbo: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
sanctity454:

It will surely set a new dawn in Owerri and you will sure get return of investment. But the design has to be lit sir.. Please we beg you to help change the narrative of Owerri
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:42am On Jul 02, 2022
sanctity454:

Nna the luxury one sef will be overflowing with residents and tenants. If you make it non-luxury (which is commendable), the demand will force you to up prices anyways because this idea will sell like hotcakes.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2022
The Successful completion of the repair of Diameter 600mm Transmission Steel Water Pipe, Replacement of VJC, and Sand bedding of the pipe along Orlu Road under the inspection and Supervision of the Digital MD/CEO ISWSC Engr. Emeka Ugoanyanwu FNSE FNIWE NPOM FOSHA KSJI.

We appreciate our amiable Governor His Excellency Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma for his relentless efforts to reposition the WASH sector of Imo State and the quest to give Imo residents Safely Managed Water.

Note: This transmission pipe network supplies treated water from Otamiri Treatment Plant to Egbeada 5million litres capacity concrete Ground Level Reservoir.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2022
From Craneburg construction website it's evident that some sections of the okigwe road is coming with medians

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Savemore mall New branch at Irete Owerri

Getting ready

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NkanuSon: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=sanctity454 post=1143475[/quote]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
sanctity454:
Savemore mall New branch at Irete Owerri

Getting ready
good but it's kinda small
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
huncho22:
good but it's kinda small

Nope it's the same size as the first one, though this one is more spacious car park wise
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
sanctity454:

Nope it's the same size as the first one, though this one is more spacious car park wise
okay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.