Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2418591 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2022
A revisit to Achike Udenwa estate since the one of last year.

The inner roads have been improved on from what they were last year, and the estate looks neater.....probably down to the constructive criticism on last years clip. However, there's still room for improvement. A high-end and highbrow estate should be spotless. I'm still seeing a few wild bushes and overgrown vegetation here and there. And why are plot owners who are still develping their plots, allowed to dump their sand and other unsightly construction materials on the road in front of their properties? They can't even be bothered to clean up afterwards and leave the road as clean as they met it.

Also, we need to try and incorporate sidewalks and open green spaces into new estates in future. It should be mandatory and shown in the plans before approval is given. These conditions are necessary for the wellbeing, leisure and safety of the estate residents....for jogging, strolls, safety of kids riding their bikes, kids playgrounds, etc.

Clip courtesy Nuel Chuky: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWAhJWfQtZLglhWSjDTxjSg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqKEmjzy0Ew

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2022
oneeast:

When you post again, I will repost my own. I will show you that you are not the only mad man around.
Then I will do it again
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Be my guest

Ofodirinwa:

Then I will do it again
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
oneeast:
Be my guest

yes
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Owerri

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Owerri 2

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2022
New Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Owerri aerial view

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Uzodinma has destroyed imo state with his Fulani masters, killing imo indigenes with bombs. No wonder imo indigenes are running to Anambra for greener pasture. Imo is a failed state and Soludo is miles and miles ahead of your illiterate governor Uzodinma.

Ofodirinwa:
Soludo is on a mission to sell human beings. The nigerian state has identified Anambra as malleable and he is doing a job. If you expect anything near development from this man, you are in for a ride.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneeast: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
cheesy

Anambra has better and more modern cities than imo can ever have even in the next 100yrs.

Anambra has better airport than imo can ever have in the next 200yrs.

Anambra has better schools, better hospitals, etc, than imo can ever have even in the next 100yrs.

Anambra has by far bigger economy than imo. Infact the economy of Nnewi is twice bigger than the economy of imo state as a whole.lol

Soludo in just 3 months has performed better than Uzodimma who has been in office for almost 4yrs.

Poverty rate in Anambra is 14% but it is 40% in imo state.

Imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture because imo state is cursed, useless, worthless and backward.

Anambra has better infrastructures than imo state.

Anambra has flyovers, cloverleaf interchanges, 1st and 2nd Niger bridges, 10 lanes superhighway, seaport, international airport, etc, imo can only dream of those things. Lol

Anambra is not your mate, go up northern Nigeria and meet your imo mates. cheesy

Ofodirinwa:

I think Anambra is overwhelmed because it doesn't have a modern city. But because Uzodimma is a fool, Soludo cannot be a fool, or because Soludo is a fool Uzodimma is a saint? lol. What if they are both woeful disappointments. Do you think somebody from Imo will sit here and defend failure because his mama is from a geographical expression called Imo. n this thread beg Jesus Christ to governor your next 4 years the way Soludo will governor Anambra in the next 4 years if you are sure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
I am from imo and I agree with you on this.

oneeast:
cheesy

Anambra has better and more modern cities than imo can ever have even in the next 100yrs.

Anambra has better airport than imo can ever have in the next 200yrs.

Anambra has better schools, better hospitals, etc, than imo can ever have even in the next 100yrs.

Anambra has by far bigger economy than imo. Infact the economy of Nnewi is twice bigger than the economy of imo state as a whole.lol

Soludo in just 3 months has performed better than Uzodimma who has been in office for almost 4yrs.

Poverty rate in Anambra is 14% but it is 40% in imo state.

Imo indigenes are trooping to Anambra for greener pasture because imo state is cursed, useless, worthless and backward.

Anambra has better infrastructures than imo state.

Anambra has flyovers, cloverleaf interchanges, 1st and 2nd Niger bridges, 10 lanes superhighway, seaport, international airport, etc, imo can only dream of those things. Lol

Anambra is not your mate, go up northern Nigeria and meet your imo mates. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2022
I'm also from Imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
This thread is dormant because there's no development in imo state. Uzodinma has been living in Abuja for the past 2yrs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Uzodinma governs imo state from hotels in Abuja. No wonder imo is on autopilot. Millions of imo indigenes are running to a better developed and advanced Anambra for greener pasture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
I'm also from Imo

That cantankerous and meddlesome fool has tried to replicate your moniker. just ignore him!

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

That cantankerous and meddlesome fool has tried to replicate your moniker. just ignore him!

Ok thank you for your concern
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri
the housing arrangements in our cities is really poor!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by winterfell007(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
sanctity454:

We appreciate you more, and urge you to invite your friends into investing in our state for impressive ROI.

Sure I’m looking forward to that, my uncle is very much interested in setting up a medical diagnostic center in Owerri

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Oneeast is a popular senile guy suffering from inferiority complex. His signature and trademark comments can be seen all over youtube. Imolites are too sound to engage fruitless vituperation

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by winterfell007(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
oneeast:
Owerri is a glorified village littered with rustic brown roofs, dilapidated roads, filthy environment.

You are an idiot, instead of you to commend our fellow brothers in Imo state for making efforts in elevation their state, you are here throwing tantrums at them. I hope you don’t claim to be Anambra. Because my people appreciate every effort ndigbo are making to sustain their cities.
Whether you like it or not. IMO state is richest state in the southeast and the fifth richest state in Nigeria. If you compare based on GDP, per capita, then IMO state are probably the richest citizens in Nigeria. Idiot! Instead if we Anambra to be happy for them and embrace shared prosperity, you are busy insulting them online, pathetic fool.
Have you seen the various oil and gas projects ongoing in IMO state? I just pray they all materialize. You are looking at state whose resources will probably fuel the industrials development of IMO state and the southern region entirely
To my fellow IMO brothers, please don’t pay attention to these idiots that claim to be from Anambra and making stupid comparison. Your success is anambra’s success and the entire success of Ndigbo. Keep posting new efforts being made at IMO, you sure have our support

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by huncho22(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
winterfell007:

You are an idiot, instead of you to commend our fellow brothers in Imo state for making efforts in elevation their state, you are here throwing tantrums at them. I hope you don’t claim to be Anambra. Because my people appreciate every effort ndigbo are making to sustain their cities.
Whether you like it or not. IMO state is richest state in the southeast and the fifth richest state in Nigeria. If you compare based on GDP, per capita, then IMO state are probably the richest citizens in Nigeria. Idiot! Instead if we Anambra to be happy for them and embrace shared prosperity, you are busy insulting them online, pathetic fool.
Have you seen the various oil and gas projects ongoing in IMO state? I just pray they all materialize. You are looking at state whose resources will probably fuel the industrials development of IMO state and the southern region entirely
To my fellow IMO brothers, please don’t pay attention to these idiots that claim to be from Anambra and making stupid comparison. Your success is anambra’s success and the entire success of Ndigbo. Keep posting new efforts being made at IMO, you sure have our support
since 2018 that guy has been making the same statement posting the same pictures he's just too foolish .. God4bid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
The guy you quoted said the bitter truth. I am from imo state but truth be told imo is a failed state.

As for rich states, Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria aside Lagos, Rivers and Delta states.

Poverty ranking: Anambra is 14% while our imo state is over 50%.

Imo is known for commercial sex hawking, there's nothing in imo state except prostitutes and brothels, that's why my imo indigenes are going to Anambra for a better life.

See the richest states in Nigeria. Imo is one of the poorest. The only thing that contribute to the GDP of imo state is commercial sex hawking, there's nothing else in imo state.

Even our imo indigenes that are industrialists went to Anambra to build it because they consider imo state economically useless and worthless.

winterfell007:

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
huncho22:
since 2018 that guy has been making the same statement posting the same pictures he's just too foolish .. God4bid bad thing

The guy said the truth, the pictures he posted are recent, stop living in denial. I think that guy is the only person that fits you people on nairaland because he respond to you people's stupidity.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
0fodirinwa:

The guy said the truth, the pictures he posted are recent, stop living in denial. I think that guy is the only person that fits you people on nairaland because he respond to you people's stupidity.

Stop disguising as Imo, we know were you are from but we won't exchange words with you and your cohorts. Inferiority complex made you disguise and lie about your state of origin just to score cheap political points. We are too smart for subtle nitwits like you.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nkita lacha gi anya there. I am from imo state though the state is cursed useless worthless and backward. Inferiority complex gbuo gi there. Nitwit

Naniboi17:

Stop disguising as Imo, we know were you are from but we won't exchange words with you and your cohorts. Inferiority complex made you disguise and lie about your state of origin just to score cheap political points. We are too smart for subtle nitwits like you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2022

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
0fodirinwa:
Nkita lacha gi anya there. I am from imo state though the state is cursed useless worthless and backward. Inferiority complex gbuo gi there. Nitwit

You are the same guy claiming Imo on YouTube,I know you. Stop being ashamed of your state. Nobody here gives a f**k about anyone from other state vomiting thrash here but going to extent of disguising just to make your assertion more substantial is the deepest form of inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Naniboi17:

You are the same guy claiming Imo on YouTube,I know you. Stop being ashamed of your state. Nobody here gives a f**k about anyone from other state vomiting thrash here but going to extent of disguising just to make your assertion more substantial is the deepest form of inferiority complex.

lol so one kpim "0" is enough to confuse you?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
You are dumb. I am from imo state but truth be told imo state is cursed backward useless and worthless. Please open a YouTube account for me, I need to join YouTube

Naniboi17:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Any update on our Imo international conference centre owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Penthouse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.