Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,379 members, 7,853,689 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2429158 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
jamjo:

Inasmuch my governor is not in any way doing well, this picture you uploaded is old this is my home town Nkume that gate is Y-junction and the road is a federal road Orlu-Owerri road, and that gate in the picture has been demolished the road has been dualized from Owerri to Orlu by Uzodima, and it is one of the roads Buhari commissioned in his recent Imo visit.

You are a crook. You are not from Nkwume. You are from nowhere near Orlu.
The waterlogged road by the right of the demolished gate is old Orlu-Owerri Road from Nkwume pass Umuowa and ends at Umuna Road at Orlu town centre. Emeka Ihedioha who started reconstruction of the about 4km road would have completed it long ago.

The road is different from the Owerri to Orlu express Road.
Anyway, a lot of you on this thread are primitive crooks who don't want any thing modern development outside the state capital in Imo state.
You even celebrate the malicious demolition of the beautiful and costly gate by Hope Uzodinma. Tufiakwa gi.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NEWSCENTER: 1:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Driving around Owerri the capital city of Imo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 3:37am On Oct 20, 2022
NEWSCENTER:

the person that did this video is very stewpid. u left the mai towns oof imo and went to the outskirts to show this as owerri.

He deliberately cut out the good part and populat the video with the bad parts of owerri outskirts.

His hate won't stop the growth of the city. He is just wasting ur time

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Hahaha..see this bastard crying wolf, so all those places the blogger showed in the video isn't Owerri? At least we have seen the so called growth in the video. You people think that your propaganda is sealed proof. Ndi nzuzu.

NwekereNdoki:
the person that did this video is very stewpid. u left the mai towns oof imo and went to the outskirts to show this as owerri.He deliberately cut out the good part and populat the video with the bad parts of owerri outskirts.His hate won't stop the growth of the city. He is just wasting ur time

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 5:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Good job. You have done well by exposing the glorified village that's Owerri. I will do a new thread on this video.

It is even shocking that okada is still the main source of transportation in Owerri.

Please we need more of this videos so that the propagandists would be exposed. I have said it severally that Aba and Owerri has so much in common. job once again

NEWSCENTER:

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2022
NEWSCENTER:

You wanted to deceive the public but ended up deceiving yourself.
This is not even Owerri town, the ending part of the video exposed you. You are very foolish,you posted an old video and tagged it 19th October 2022.
In the first part of the video, there has been some minor changes in those area.
We acknowledge the fact that a lot still needs to done in Owerri but despite the current status of the town it's still the best in the south east.
You must be an Imo hater, this is an old picture of Amakohia road in your video. It has been resurfaced and well marked by Craneburg, I plied through that place two days ago and it was looking very nice but rather you chose to peddle falsehood to deceive the unsuspecting public.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

This is not even Owerri town, the ending part of the video exposed you. You are very foolish,you posted an old video and tagged it 19th October 2022.
In the first part of the video, there has been some minor changes in those area.
We acknowledge the fact that a lot still needs to done in Owerri but despite the current status of the town it's still the best in the south east.
You must be an Imo hater, this is an old picture of Amakohia road in your video. It has been resurfaced and well marked by Craneburg, I plied through that place two days ago and it was looking very nice but rather you chose to peddle falsehood to deceive the unsuspecting public.

The hate is just too much, the video started from world bank market axis, the video is damn old.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hahaha

See as dem dey cry like witches. The blogger really dealt a big blow on you guys by exposing the glorified village that's Owerri.

The video is the most current outlook of Owerri, so stop deceiving yourself or go and do your own video.

The blogger did well. It is now clear that Owerri is the worst state capital in southern Nigeria. If you claim the video is old, is okada not plying the streets of Owerri? All those dilapidated filthy muddy roads in Owerri are they not still like that till now?

It is a shame that you clowns camp here to make feel-good posts but in reality Owerri is just another Aba. Don't worry I go make a thread with the video. Una never see anything yet cheesy

Kingsbuchi:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

I wonder what some stupid people gain in demarketing their own brothers. Some people are as foolish as anything I can imagine

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
MomentMan:
[color=#000099][/color]

Don't mind him, Y-junction has been demolished even before I visited Orlu December last year

Y-Junction entry gate was demolished this year, about 3 months ago. Not before December last year. Everyone asks why.
But did this govt hire more liars to spread falsehood,
than it employed civil servants?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by XerXerz: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
The blogger showed what he saw in Owerri and now you people are crying. Aba and Owerri are the worst and most backward towns in Southern Nigeria

NwekereNdoki:

I wonder what some stupid people gain in demarketing their own brothers. Some people are as foolish as anything I can imagine

God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by XerXerz: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Owerriboi:
Hahaha

See as dem dey cry like witches. The blogger really dealt a big blow on you guys by exposing the glorified village that's Owerri.

The video is the most current outlook of Owerri, so stop deceiving yourself or go and do your own video.

The blogger did well. It is now clear that Owerri is the worst state capital in southern Nigeria. If you claim the video is old, is okada not plying the streets of Owerri? All those dilapidated filthy muddy roads in Owerri are they not still like that till now?

It is a shame that you clowns camp here to make feel-good posts but in reality Owerri is just another Aba. Don't worry I go make a thread with the video. Una never see anything yet cheesy

More volume. Please open the thread and tag me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

God forbid.
Nna eh their obsession about Imo state is getting out of hand,sometimes I wonder what they intend to achieve. I sometimes imagine how those guys look in real life, I believe they are having mental issues because no sane individual would be acting like that

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
There's no obsession about imo state. We are saying that imo state has remained a backward useless since since 1999. Imo state belongs to all of us because I am from mbaise. We must elect a sane person to rule our state for once if not Abia will continue to be our closest competitor in terms of poor governance

Kingsbuchi:

Nna eh their obsession about Imo state is getting out of hand,sometimes I wonder what they intend to achieve. I sometimes imagine how those guys look in real life, I believe they are having mental issues because no sane individual would be acting like that
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Owerriboi:
There's no obsession about imo state. We are saying that imo state has remained a backward useless since since 1999. Imo state belongs to all of us because I am from mbaise. We must elect a sane person to rule our state for once if not Abia will continue to be our closest competitor in terms of poor governance

If you are not from Imo may your life and your generation be miserable for life. The only way it won't happen is if u r from Imo but if you are not from Imo watch what will happen to you from today henceforth. I never curse person and e no happen..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
lol once I saw Okada I knew the video was not Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MhsLsQwSYM

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Owerriboi:

Okay it's good you are from Imo but if you are not from Imo from today unusual negative things will start happening in your life..I have cursed 2persons
on 2 separate occasions that stole my things and the first returned it in 3 days, the second returned it in a week....but it's good you are from Imo so don't fear...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Owerriboi:

Calm down you will understand soon...

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

If you are not from Imo may your life and your generation be miserable for life. The only way it won't happen is if u r from Imo but if you are not from Imo watch what will happen to you from today henceforth. I never curse person and e no happen..

Haba calm down, we all know he is not from Imo. It hasn't gotten to this extent, just ignore the guy, show love when there is hate..pls delete or retract your statement

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
NEWSCENTER:

Bro this is not a recent video

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Stop crying because i won't stop exposing imo state. All the negative things you said about other states will first happen to you. It is what you dish out that you receive, you people have constituted nuisance in another state, now is the time we shall constitute nuisance here. I have cursed 10 persons and all of them came to be. I cursed you today.

Kingsbuchi:

Okay it's good you are from Imo but if you are not from Imo from today unusual negative things will start happening in your life..I have cursed 2persons
on 2 separate occasions that stole my things and the first returned it in 3 days, the second returned it in a week....but it's good you are from Imo so don't fear...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Calm down you will understand soon...

You will soon understand, so stop crying
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
The video is the current outlook of Owerri. Go to world bank, new Owerri etc, okada is the common means of transportation. Stop deceiving yourself

Ofodirinwa:
l once I saw Okada I knew the video was not Owerri

https://www.yutube.com/watch?v=1MhsLsQwSYM
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Govt60:

The hate is just too much, the video started from world bank market axis, the video is damn old.
Pls any latest on Orlu akokwa road?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Owerri is a glorified village

NEWSCENTER:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
I curse you today. All the bad things you said about other state may it befall your life, may your life be miserable and useless. I curseyou today, may be worthless in life. I curse you today, may you have disappointments. I curse you and I curse everyone in your family. We shall continue this vicious circle on this nairaland. I warned you people before, now it is the time for me to camp here

Kingsbuchi:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
I curse you today. All the bad things you said about other states may it befall your life, may your life be miserable and useless. I curse you today, may be worthless in life. I curse you today, may you have disappointments. I curse you and I curse everyone in your family. We shall continue this vicious circle on this nairaland. I warned you people before, now it is the time for me to camp here

Kingsbuchi:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

U no see the phone the mumu dey use

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Naniboi17:

Pls any latest on Orlu akokwa road?

Not yet bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cursed frustrated bastard. Does your cursed backward useless shithole Imo have such road? At least that road he used as an example is located in Anambra. Even though Anambra has the best roads in igboland

Grgton:
just imagine if" Well for someone naive persons, they think otherwise...

Meanwhile see your shithole Owerri. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 12:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
lol once I saw Okada I knew the video was not Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MhsLsQwSYM

New Owerri. The growing first class town in Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrI6rMSo0g0

THe land of Beauty. Most Beautifu in SE right now. No rival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BXjLXvEKP8

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 12:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Owerri is a glorified village. Owerri and Aba are the two worst towns in southern Nigeria

[quote author=NwekereNdoki post=117768355]
.youtube.com/watch?v=qrI6rMSo0g0
THe land of Beauty. Most n SE
https://www.youtube.cowatch?v=7BXjLXvEKP8
[/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.