Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2416181 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Charlesdonald:
leave English you are not an imo boy sir

Because I refused to lie. Ndo oh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Owerriboi:

Because I refused to lie. Ndo oh
Oga leave talk, you no be imo boy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Charlesdonald:

Seems you are new here, the rabid dog is from Igala side of Omambala. His name is Chino, he has over 20Nairaland accounts..

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Seems you are new here, the rabid dog is from Igala side of Omambala. His name is Chino, he has over 20Nairaland accounts..

Onye nzuzu. I am from imo state, whatever you clowns think doesn't matter. You are an ibiobio man from imo state but we regard you people as 2nd class Imolites. I will keep saying the truth. Ntoor
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Charlesdonald:

You assumed I am not from imo because I always stand for the truth. Sorry you hear
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Owerriboi:

You assumed I am not from imo because I always stand for the truth. Sorry you hear
eyaaaa what an emotional write up

But it still doesn't change the fact that you ain't from imo state bro
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ok believe whatever you like but I will keep commenting here because it is about my imo state

Charlesdonald:
eyaaaa what an emotional write up
But it still doesn't change the fact that you ain't from imo state bro

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2022
If only the Government will finish and mark it exactly this way, I guess this things are not cost exorbitant like that, street light and traffic light cost less than one will imagine why they don't near or think about doing this things.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Owerriboi:
Ok believe whatever you like but I will keep commenting here because it is about my imo state

you no be imo boy sir
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by jamjo: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Despacito1:
If only the Government will finish and mark it exactly this way, I guess this things are not cost exorbitant like that, street light and traffic light cost less than one will imagine why they don't near or think about doing this things.

They are not doing it because our people have accepted mediocrity so there is nothing like a standard way of doing things.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Charlesdonald:
you are an imo boy sir

Ok
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Owerriboi:

Ok
Shebi your body don calm down now
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
jamjo:

They are not doing it because our people have accepted mediocrity so there is nothing like a standard way of doing things.
lol exactly
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Charlesdonald:
Shebi your body don calm down now

Abum onye imo. Ala owerri boy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Despacito1:
them never sweep road na to mark and besides this can't happened in a dusty city
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ikengawo you are always concerned with Anambra that has kept electing good leaders but you are not worried over your useless imo state that has kept electing 419 kingpins and failures as governors. You are concerned about Anambra electing Maduka but you are not concerned over imo state having an incompetent supreme court governor. Even though he is just starting but Soludo has already performed better than all the governors in imo state since 1999 put together. Stop deceiving yourself here. Preach for imo to get it right with the next election.

Ofodirinwa:

k, i see what you're saying but I don't necessarily agree. You're not incorrect that the presence of other activities will give the location life, but the hospital it's self is unfinished and even if there's more life in that area, an unfinished hospital is still unfinished and cannot benefit from it. I think if he finishes it it will naturally attractive activity to the area. If he doesn't finish it, local boys will turn that thing into the worlds biggest bong lol I think Maduka has to figure out how to finish the project. Odds are like a lot of Nigerians in diaspora he tried to 'help' at home and was discouraged by something he witnessed or saw. think Anambra made a very big mistake not nominating this man. He is far superior to Soludo in every regard, and I said from the beginning Soludo was only coming to talk and chase IPOB.

Maduka really had a vision for the state, but I think he saw something that made him lose hope in the people themselves. Many people abroad want to help but once they start someone or something shows them why our homeland is in the condition it is in. Personally, I think that if you want to do something at home you cannot come in naive the way many abroad do because their naivity bubble will be burst inevitably.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ikengawo you will always find a way to promote the shithole called Owerri. Stop deceiving yourself, there's nothing great about Owerri. Owerri is just a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. Aba and Owerri are the worst towns in southern Nigeria.

Ofodirinwa:
What are you posting in that picture that we don't already have in the SE? n case you need to know the US and Europe are realizing CBDs don't work. In a digital world nobody is talking about CBDs because they are now obsolete. But for the sake if copying we should look in that direction. Mind you, every SE city has a CBDI think the difference is between problem solving and being aesthetic. If you don't think our cities are good looking (Owerri, Enugu and Aba look great so I soon agree) that's one discussion but to say that we are behind Malawi which has a per capita income of 625 USD is another discussion on its own.he actual people making an impact are developing their towns. They should not stop because people online think it will be more cute to build Malawi ontop of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2022
You always come here to offload your insecurity and envy. I have made it clear to you severally that imo is a failed state. There's no where in imo state that's as planned as Onitsha, not even the glorified village called Owerri. There's no where in imo that's decently developed organised with decent estates as Awka. Stop making mockery of imo state because your imo is the worst and most backward state in so far. Owerri is full of disorganised settlements, slums, bad roads, filth. Most times i find it hard to see the difference between Owerri and Aba. There's a reason millions of imo indigenes see Anambra as their America. Anambra is by far the most developed state in this region. Stop deceiving yourself

Grgton:
increase the volume pleaseWhen you tell them this things, it would seem as if you are making mockery of their unplanned urban settlements. Imo as a whole lacks planning know they are coming for; I have to go now.

Pictures: from Onitsha to Awka. Show us any area in the glorified village that's Owerri that has such a wide scale planned development. I haven't even touched the worldclass Awka Millennium city.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Owerriboi:
You always come here to offload your insecurity and envy. I have made it clear to you severally that imo is a failed state. There's no where in imo state that's as planned as Onitsha, not even the glorified village called Owerri. There's no where in imo that's decently developed organised with decent estates as Awka. Stop making mockery of imo state because your imo is the worst and most backward state in so far. Owerri is full of disorganised settlements, slums, bad roads, filth. Most times i find it hard to see the difference between Owerri and Aba. There's a reason millions of imo indigenes see Anambra as their America. Anambra is by far the most developed state in this region. Stop deceiving yourself

Pictures: from Onitsha to Awka. Show us any area in the glorified village that's Owerri that has such a wide scale planned development. I haven't even touched the worldclass Awka Millennium city.

Louder. I told that clown that Anambra is competing with states like lagos and Rivers states, and not the back water imo state that can only compete with states like Ekiti, etc. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Imo is very unsafe. Imo particularly Owerri is ravaged by insecurity. Imo is the sambisa forest of SE.

Ofodirinwa Grgton come and tell us your thoughts

RIP

https://www.nairaland.com/7376063/unknown-gunmen-attack-checkpoint-imo
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Stupid asshole just shut up your dirty smelling mouth there. Imo state is littered with dilapidated smelling unplanned shitholes you call cities but you are always here whining. There's no planned urban center in imo state and that's why more than half imo population are living in Anambra today which has better planned cities and even their rural areas are equally planned with good roads and basic amenities. Owerri is a glorified village, not even worthy to called a state capital. There's nothing that's standing out in imo state in form of development but you stupidly camp here everyday spewing nonsense.

Grgton:
just shut up okay??I'm not talking about who's leading in economy or something, we are talking about urban planning in Anambra state. Do you guys understand what urban planning is ?? Not a whole chaos you guys call a City ?? Look I'm getting lots of back up commentries all because of the simple comment I made, which is really annoying; the truth hurts you know ??

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTd1G2kjUE[/quote]

Wow..Anambra international airport is truly the biggest and best infrastructure in SE since 1999. For the first time Igboland has a truly international airport. Imo indigenes should have a rare opportunity of using escalators at airport for the first time. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hahaha. Stop complaining. You must always get the reprisal anytime you comment here like an insensible envious mad man. You have to continue to swallow the bitter truth about your cursed backward shithole imo state. You never see anything

Grgton:
It's actually a reprisal animosity I get back whenever I drop sensible comment here. They just have to swallow it nothing much.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hahaha..I know you are pained because I am dealing with the comments appropriately, giving you the bitter truth about your cursed backward imo state. The only reason you camp here 24/7 spewing your envy and bitterness is because deep down you know that Anambra is the most developed state in igboland and that's why you are constantly here crying and trying to play down the state but you have continued to fail because we won't allow you. You know that Anambra is the America of ndi Imo that's why you are doing everything to deceive yourself. Millions of imo people live in Anambra but no one from Anambra lives in Imo state, what does that mean to you? Accept reality and stop crying cheesy

Grgton:
your animosity is really overwhelming! Sadly you can't deal with my comments! Just accept the truth and move on! You don't have to continue the hype all the time

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
The only player that gets attacked is the player with the ball. Anambra is with the ball and that explains your constant camping here and spewing your envy and bitterness. Anambra is the America of imo people and that's a fact. Anambra is not the reason imo state is useless backward, worthless and infested with dilapidated roads, filth, insecurity, incivilty, chaos, etc. Ndo oh cheesy

Grgton:
we all know that such thing do not exist in your imaginary American State filled with incivilty

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hahaha..imo is not just useless and worthless, imo is a shithole and failed state. Over 2-Million imo indigenes live in Onitsha alone, it is because Anambra is hospitable, liveable and prosperous, but it is easier to see gold in Owerri than seeing one Anambra indigene in that shithole.

Grgton:
useless and backward yeah but more hospitable and liveable than your America illusion

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
I am from imo state but truth be told, IMO STATE is the headquarters of ipob terrorists. Imo state is no longer safe no wonder Uzodinma has been living in Abuja for the past one year. Millions of imo indigenes ran to Anambra to live because imo state is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state ravaged by terrorists, kidnappers, prostitutes, etc. Uzodinma should come back to Imo state and rule, not ruling from Abuja. Imo state government House has been hijacked by terrorists and renamed to ikonso. Imo state is cursed

Pacesetterz:
Anambra is not safe. Robbery here and there. They’re now robbing market women and stealing bikes? Hammer call ur Ipob men to order.i also tell ur gov Soludo to sit up. The security situation in Anambra is worrisome

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
A plot here goes for 30M at Aba road

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
Finally
Bethel court estate Aba road is one of the numerous estates in that axis

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Oguta town
If your town is better raise your hands

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
I love the ambience here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: emmamajesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.