Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2436155 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1023) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Govt60:

This old news bro.
IMSUTH has graduated 3 barge of Doctors this year alone. And you didn't see that IMSG has awarded the dualization of omuma akatta okporo road ???

Dualization of Mgbidi-Omuma-Akatta-Okporo road, but not reaching main Orlu. You know what that means. It's Ike dualization of Umuahia-Mbaise--Ozaraegbelu-Owerri road but stop at Ozaraegbelu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Amah70:

Dualization of Mgbidi-Omuma-Akatta-Okporo road, but not reaching main Orlu. You know what that means. It's Ike dualization of Umuahia-Mbaise--Ozaraegbelu-Owerri road but stop at Ozaraegbelu.

Is okporo no longer Orlu LGA , It can still be extended naa

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Futo community Eziobodo gets a mini mall

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
The ESN kingpins named Ejima and his twin brother, and Mike Ahize has been arrested by DSS, this idiots attacked Orlu Inec office recently and host of others.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Govt60:
The ESN kingpins named Ejima and his twin brother, and Mike Ahize has been arrested by DSS, this idiots attacked Orlu Inec office recently and host of others.
Good job , let them flush them all out
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ProudImolite: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri
this is how 90% of the roads in Imo state should be
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Amah70:

You no get joy my dear, like you want the capital of imo state to be relocated to your Orlu zone...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Owerri - Obi march

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by stanluiz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Govt60:
I saw it on front page.

Nice on Dss. The should be tortured so that more information can be extracted from them.

Dss should go offensive and uproot them one after the other.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
stanluiz:
I saw it on front page.

Nice on Dss. The should be tortured so that more information can be extracted from them.

Dss should go offensive and uproot them one after the other.

Quietly they will do that, no more noisemaking or mass security operatives deployment, with credible intelligence they will be picked up without raising tension.

Imo state is prevailing against her enemies
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Despacito1:

You no get joy my dear, like you want the capital of imo state to be relocated to your Orlu zone...

You get too much joy. One after the other, since 2007, you have been having Imo governors who believe like you that a state's development process is only about development of state capital.

In pics are new Enugu state Government House in Nsukka, renewed urban city of Nsukka, Nsukka township stadium, all by gov Ugwuanyi who is not even from Nsukka LGA.
In Imo state, it's state capital Owerri, but no other place in Imo state. Most of the people like you in Imo were brainwashed to believe that once a place is pronounced capital of a state, no other town except the state capital, can see modern development.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by stanluiz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Govt60:

Quietly they will do that, no more noisemaking or mass security operatives deployment, with credible intelligence they will be picked up without raising tension.

Nice one.

Covert operation is needed to root them out.

Engr Mike And Two Ejima brothers should be wasted.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Amah70:

You get too much joy. One after the other, since 2007, you have been having Imo governors who believe like you that a state's development process is only about development of state capital.

In pics are new Enugu state Government House in Nsukka, renewed urban city of Nsukka, Nsukka township stadium, all by gov Ugwuanyi who is not even from Nsukka LGA.
In Imo state, it's state capital Owerri, but no other place in Imo state. Most of the people like you in Imo were brainwashed to believe that once a place is pronounced capital of a state, no other town except the state capital, can see modern development.

My brother I'm tempted to think you ain't in tune with realities on ground, because if you were, you wouldn't cite enugu but places like anambra, abia, these are places with more than one city
Imo state has gradually grown into that.. maybe not in large clusters but dispatched..
Take a trip now to places like Imo Airport road, isinweke, 7andhalf, mgbirichi, nkwere, Amaraku, okigwe(town), etc
Also the influx of people to ehime mbano is frightening.... next time before you come on public forum to cry, travel out of your space and see things for your self
Quick question ...
Why is there population surge in the places I highlighted?.. oh you think it's by building stadium?.. population surge naturally points to public/private development

how's the above picture different from okigwe ?.
Go Google manufacturing and industrial companies in okigwe, since you don't travel

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Govt60:
THE IMO-STATE CHAIRMAN ALGON, AMBASSADOR WILLIE OKOLIEOGWO HOLDS STRATEGIC INTERFACE WITH ROADS' CONSTRUCTION GIANT--CRENBURG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD IN RESPECT OF RECONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION OF FAILED SECTION OF MGBIDI/OGUTA ROAD JUNCTION ON OWERRI-ONITSHA HIGHWAY AS WELL AS CONSTRUCTION OF MGBIDI/OMUMA/OKPORO ROAD ALL AWARDED BY THE GOVERNOR OF IMO-STATE DIST.SEN.HOPE UZODINMA.

Piqued and Perturbed by the Pace of Work on the Collapsed Section at Mgbidi by Oguta road Junction, where the Owerri-Onitsha Highway transversed, the Sole Administrator of Oru-West LGA who doubles as the Incumbent Imo-State Chairman ALGON,Adm.(Hon) Amb. Willie T.C Okolieogwo FCIA "Ome Ka Odi Nma N'Oru" has held an Official Reception to galvanize a Critical and Strategic Interaction with The Operations Site Managers and Other Important Support Staffers of the Road Construction Giant in NIGERIA-- CRENBURG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED ,who are handling the Project.

The Timely and Important Interactive Session, took place in the Mgbidi Secretariat Office , Council Headquarters, of the Sole Administrator of Oru-West LGA ,on Saturday, 17th December 2022.

It was a time of Pragmatic assessment and confirmation of the extent of the reconstruction and rehabilitation jobs, as awarded to the Company, so as to ensure that the Rules of Engagement and the agreed Specifications of the Roads' Contracts ,are Religiously Pursued and Realised.

In other to Satisfy all Curiosity, Ambassador Willie Okolieogwo enquired about the Extent, duration and Scope of the Roads' Projects' Contracts.

In his Response, the Operations Manager Confirmed that His Excellency Most Distinguished Senator Hope Odidika Uzodinma (Onwa Ndi Imo),has approved the Immediate Rehabilitation of the Failed Section at Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction, on the Owerri- Onitsha Highway, in addition to the immediate Reconstruction and Dualization of Mgbidi-Omuma-Akatta- OKPORO ROAD ( Criss-Crossing 3 Local Government Areas of Oru-West,Oru-East and Orlu LGAs).

The Dualization of Mgbidi-Omuma-Akatta- OKPORO ROAD will in no small measures, uplift the Values and Status of the New Imo-State Polytechnic, Omuma which is Strategically located along the mentioned Corridor.

The Oru-West LGA Sole Administrator insisted in knowing the Time Frame allocated to the Rehabilitation Job of the Failed Section at Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction on the Owerri-Onitsha Highway.

The Operations Manager assured the SOLAD that due to some recent little hiccups and Challenges, there was a Seeming drawback. However the Manager Confirmed that the Company is back in full force for timely delivery of all the Awarded Roads' Constructions' Contracts as Mandated by His Excellency,the Executive GOVERNOR OF IMO-STATE.

The Operations Manager emphatically Submitted that there won't be any Traffic Lockjam nor Bottleneck at the Mgbidi Failed Section by Oguta Junction of the Owerri- Onitsha Highway, especially during this Yuletide Festive Season ( Christmas and New Year),Whence they are committed to Deliver within the Time Frame.

The Operations Manager further promised that before the Christmas Period by next week,at least One Lane of the Highway will be made ready for Vehicular and Human Traffic, whereas before the end of 3 weeks, the entire Job will be ready for Completion. The Drainage System will then commence in ernest so as to terminate Permanently with a lasting Solution,the annual menace , erosion has been causing there during Rainy Seasons, with it's attendant loss of Man Hours, Material Goods, Services and Seldom Casualties.

The Imo-State Chairman ALGON appreciated the Company on the good Jobs they have delivered so far in Imo-State, including the Spotless Orlu-Owerri Road, Owerri - Okigwe Road and the Ongoing Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia Roads.

Chief Willie Okolieogwo equally expressed Satisfactions on the nature and quality of Jobs so far executed at the Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction Failed Section along the Owerri- Onitsha Highway.

He expressed Confidence that the Usual expertise of the Company will be brought to bear in the Projects Executions.

The Team, with the approval of the Honourable Commissioner For Works, Imo-State, Chief Ralph Nwosu Esq, was led by Engr Ikenna Adikibe to the office of the SOLAD.

Engr Adikibe equally introduced the Operations members of the Construction Giant to Adm Hon Amb Willie T.C. Okolieogwo, the Sole Administrator of Oru-West LGA.

It was a Spectacular and Worthwhile Interaction as Motorists now have first hand information and Situation Report on the speedy completion of the Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction Failed Section of the Owerri-Onitsha Highway, a Real Nightmare of Travellers and Pleasurable Motoring.

To God Be The Glory, Praises, Honour, Adorations,and Thanks Forevermore.

Amen!!!

Brendan Nwaozor
SA New Media/ Publicity
To Imo-State Chairman ALGON and
Sole Administrator,
Oru-west LGA.
the way I hate this okolieokwo. A man of propaganda if he defecate he will make sure that media carries it, if he urinate the same thing.no day willl pass without u hearing his name like 8 times just for unecessary reasons I don't know if he is the one that owns orient Fm. Even his attention is not needed here His notice me and eye service is too much
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Broveens42:

My brother I'm tempted to think you ain't in tune with realities on ground, because if you were, you wouldn't cite enugu but places like anambra, abia, these are places with more than one city
Imo state has gradually grown into that.. maybe not in large clusters but dispatched..
Take a trip now to places like Imo Airport road, isinweke, 7andhalf, mgbirichi, nkwere, Amaraku, okigwe(town), etc
Also the influx of people to ehime mbano is frightening.... next time before you come on public forum to cry, travel out of your space and see things for your self
Quick question ...
Why is there population surge in the places I highlighted?.. oh you think it's by building stadium?.. population surge naturally points to public/private development

how's the above picture different from okigwe ?.
Go Google manufacturing and industrial companies in okigwe, since you don't travel

The same emptiness.

In your world, facilities like sports stadium, good roads, tertiary education institutions, hospitals,
recreation facilities, pipe borne water supply system, public transport, etc, do not make for a developed town, but clusters of buildings and people like in Mbano,
Nkwerre, Amaraku, etc, make a developed town.
Go tell that to monkeys like you in the zoo.
You would be happy if the modern development infrastructures are placed only in the Imo State capital, Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Amah, do you have pictures of Orlu to add?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Amah, do you have pictures of Orlu to add?

It's burnt, ruined, demolished or abandonment of every government thing in Orlu since Uzodinma became governor.

LGA Secretariat burnt and abandoned - first thing.
Sports stadium burnt.
INEC office burnt.
IMSUTH demoted to only buildings.
Orlu High Court burnt.
Orlu Fire service station in ruins.
Imo International Market Orlu a ghost of former.
Most of the urban roads in Orlu not motorable.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Orlu stadium burnt.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Orlu High Court burnt.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Orlu Fire Station.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2022
The beautiful entry gate to Orlu demolished and the least debris taken away by Uzodinma government.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 6:26am On Dec 22, 2022
ok, if you have more pictures keep posting them
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2022
The Amah70 is another troll that should be ignored..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:

I expected that you will post about the 2023budget..
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by MrEverest(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

It's burnt, ruined, demolished or abandonment of every government thing in Orlu since Uzodinma became governor.

Sports stadium burnt.
INEC office burnt.
Orlu High Court burnt.

So after destroying the little ones built in Orlu, you want the government to build more so they could be burnt too?

Nothing more should be built in Orlu until the security crises there is totally solved.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

I expected that you will post about the 2023budget..

Soft copy is not yet out online, so I don't have any concrete details to post on that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

Sports stadium burnt.
INEC office burnt.
Orlu High Court burnt.
if orlu people decides to burn their how does it concern uzodinma? Is that one of the marginazation u are crying for? I know u are the same person that is derailing this page
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Anselem86: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
ok, if you have more pictures keep posting them
u should stop this ur madness with this guy, u and thisguy has been messing this place up for long
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2022
MrEverest:

So after destroying the little ones built in Orlu, you want the government to build more so they could be burnt too?

Nothing more should be built in Orlu until the security crises there is totally solved.

I hear you. Security crisis induced by who? You know.
You people's madness will stop the day Hope Uzodinma leaves office.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2022
Anselem86:
if orlu people decides to burn their how does it concern uzodinma? Is that one of the marginazation u are crying for? I know u are the same person that is derailing this page

It's only a nitwit like you who would think that Orlu people are burning properties in Orlu. The genesis of the destruction in Orlu is well known. Power drunk man aptly describes it as politically motivated. Old political prejudices.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:

Soft copy is not yet out online, so I don't have any concrete details to post on that.

I don't mean the soft copy but at least a pictorial summary of the budget and total appropriation.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

The same emptiness.

In your world, facilities like sports stadium, good roads, tertiary education institutions, hospitals,
recreation facilities, pipe borne water supply system, public transport, etc, do not make for a developed town, but clusters of buildings and people like in Mbano,
Nkwerre, Amaraku, etc, make a developed town.
Go tell that to monkeys like you in the zoo.
You would be happy if the modern development infrastructures are placed only in the Imo State capital, Owerri.

So they don't have tertiary institutions and good hospitals in one or more of those places I mentioned?
I actually thought you were intelligent

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1023) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Broveens42(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.