Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2428114 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1022) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madubaymi: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri 3
This isn't Owerri, Hometown Resort, Arondizuogu
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 0fodirinwa: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
The Imo State Police Command has announced that the attack on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the state was perpetrated by the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB).

Recall that some unknown gunmen attacked INEC office in Owerri, Imo State.

The incident which occurred on Monday led to the death of no fewer than three suspects.

The attack affected the part of the building occupied by the Election and Party Monitoring (EPM) Department, no critical election material was destroyed.

Speaking on the attack on Channels Television, the spokesman of the Command, Mike Abattam, said the gunmen who attacked INEC’s office in the state were members of IPOB.

Abbatam disclosed that investigations into the incident indicated that the proscribed group was responsible for the attack.

According to him, “They are suspected members of the Indigenous People of Biafra. It is the outcome of our investigation that will determine those that will be held complicit.

“We gave them a hot chase. The Command’s tactical teams were able to follow them and in the process, we were able to neutralize three of them.”

Uzodinma Reacts To Attack On INEC Office
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has condemned the attack on the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Owerri, the state capital.

Speaking with journalists at the Police headquarters in Owerri, Uzodinma claimed that the attack on the INEC facility is proof that insecurity in the state is politically motivated.

The governor added that some politicians were responsible for the worsening insecurity in the state, saying that his government would go after anyone causing unrest in the state.

Uzodimma claimed that there were politicians in the state who wanted to win elections without going through the electioneering process.

According to the governor, his administration would continue to support and encourage security agents in the fight to ensure the state was secured.

He said, “This is further proof that insecurity in Imo State is politically contrived. In Imo State, you have politicians who want to win elections without going through the electioneering process. But I am happy with what the police and other security agents have done. We will continue to support them to do their work better.

“I want to assure Imo people to come home and celebrate Christmas as Imo is safe. The security agents are on top of the situation and ready to provide adequate security, before, during, and after the Christmas season.”

Briefing the governor, the state Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Berde, said that three of the suspects were killed while two were caught alive.

Berde also disclosed that one police officer was killed in the process while another cop was injured.

He said three AK47s and three GPD rifles, charms, money, Automated Teller Machine cards, locally made explosives, and other exhibits were recovered from the gunmen

https://www.nairaland.com/7477939/imo-ipob-members-responsible-attack

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
madubaymi:
This isn't Owerri, Hometown Resort, Arondizuogu

You're right, I'll fix it
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InstaModd: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
InstaModd.com the Latest Instagram mods for android, Many Famous Insta Mods, GBWhatsApp, and modified WhatsApp mods are available here for android and iOS, Everybody can easily install APK apps with the help of this website.

Insta Mod[color=#990000][/color], a modified version of Instagram for Android devices, is called InstaMod. This mod is for people who require more features than the official Instagram.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Owerri

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 6:13am On Dec 14, 2022
k

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Newest in town
Dreamworld Mall and Amusement park Owerri

Kids gonna love this

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
New spot coming up soon

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Javierleon(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Govt60:
New spot coming up soon

Are they also the ones renovating the old hotel beside it?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2022
SMICA road dualization projects

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2022
I love the design mini estate of 5 bedroom semi detached duplex

Behind Saga suits New Owerri.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by olaitoro(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Govt60:
I love the design mini estate of 5 bedroom semi detached buplex

How much is it

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2022
After weeks of being away from Imo state, I came back this week. In the morning I plied through Naze junction to wetheral junction. I noticed that the sand on the road in that axis has been evacuated.
I also noticed that sanity has been restored in wetheral junction. The roadside traders blocking the road have been removed and it was generally looking clean.
I also noticed the same at fire service junction.
Plying through the same axis in the evening my countenance changed. Wetheral junction axis and fire service junction that was looking so clean was totally the opposite in the evening.
Pure water sachet was littered all over those junctions, I became infuriated.
Why do people behave like animals?
How will a normal human being feel comfortable by disposing filths on the road?
It's appalling..

Also, I observed that the Okada men at Naze junction are constituting nuisances. I urge the government to totally ban Okada in that axis after the roads in Ogboshishi and Ihiagwa axis has been constructed.

Subsequently, I plied through bank road and noticed that it's being resurfaced and remarked,it's quite commendable.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Naniboi17: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Excitement In Mbaitoli East, As Mayor of Mbieri Asinobi, Achuko, Others Flag-off Road Rehabilitation

The joy of residents of Ihitte Mbieri, Ezi Mbieri, Awo Mbieri, Obazu Mbieri, Amaike Mbieri, Umueze Mbieri, Obi Mbieri all in Mbaitoli East knew no bound on Tuesday, when Dr. Onyewuchi Asinobi popularly called Mayor of Mbieri the Coordinator of Mbaitoli East and other prominent sons of the community, officially flagged off the rehabilitation and grading of Mbaitoli East roads.

Notably, this road rehabilitation projects which was sponsored by Chief Sir Onyewuchi Asinobi popularly called Mayor of Mbieri Gburugburu and uncle to the coordinator of the Development Area, Prince Dr Ngozi Achukoa USA based have received commendation across the length and breathe of the Area .

Dr Asinobi , the Mayor of Mbieri, while declaring the exercise open explained that, the essence of the road is to ease the movement of their People during this festive season and also support the government of Imo state in his determination to rehabilitate rural roads in the 27 local government area of Imo state.

Dr. Asinobi further advised the good people of Mbieri to be united and support the government of Senator Hope Uzodimma and the coordinator Chief Ugonna Achuko who according to him, are doing their best to better the lives of the masses.

Also speaking, the Mbaitoli Local government area SOLAD, Hon. Hamilton Opara, described the rehabilitation as good and a welcomed development.

He also affirmed that it is time for everyone to join hands in fixing Imo state for the good of all persons. “time of politics has gone, let us join hand in developing our LGA, Imo state ” He said.

In his remarks, the Mbaitoli Local Government Development Center Coordinator, Hon Chief Ugonna Achuko said, that his office is there to partner with spirited good individual to bring development and progress to his people.

He called upon all and sundry to support the shared prosperity government of Senator Hope Uzodimma to continuously enjoy the dividends of democracy.

On his part, Hon. Emma Soronadi , the Governor’s Liason Officer ,GLO in Ezinihitte ward thanked Governor Hope Uzodinma for keeping to his electioneering promises in the state .

Soronadi who was full of praises for Mayor Asinobi expressed satisfaction at the gesture, saying that the work would make movement easy and lead to the economic advancement of the community.

Dignitaries who graced the occasion include: Chief Sir Onyewuchi Asinobi popularly called Mayor of Mbieri, Prince Dr Ngozi Achuko, Hon. Hamilton Opara Sole Administration Mbaitoli, Mbaitoli East Local government development Cordinator, Hon.Chief Ugonna Achuko , Hon. Emeka George -Nosiri the Secretary of Obazu Autonomous Community, Mberi Ezihitti Government Liason Officer Hon. Emmanuel Soronadi.

Source: Opera

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri 10

I think one of the most daring steps Rochas took was expanding some roads in Owerri.

Although it came at a cost, it was for the greater good.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Naniboi17:
After weeks of being away from Imo state, I came back this week. In the morning I plied through Naze junction to wetheral junction. I noticed that the sand on the road in that axis has been evacuated.
I also noticed that sanity has been restored in wetheral junction. The roadside traders blocking the road have been removed and it was generally looking clean.
I also noticed the same at fire service junction.
Plying through the same axis in the evening my countenance changed. Wetheral junction axis and fire service junction that was looking so clean was totally the opposite in the evening.
Pure water sachet was littered all over those junctions, I became infuriated.
Why do people behave like animals?
How will a normal human being feel comfortable by disposing filths on the road?
It's appalling..

Also, I observed that the Okada men at Naze junction are constituting nuisances. I urge the government to totally ban Okada in that axis after the roads in Ogboshishi and Ihiagwa axis has been constructed.

Subsequently, I plied through bank road and noticed that it's being resurfaced and remarked,it's quite commendable.

Awuuuu and awful.

You toured Owerri but not Imo state. If you had gone beyond Owerri to other parts of Imo state, you would spit over the abandonment of rest of the state. Little wonder the Anambra guy ridicules Imo state and its people here; as many Imo people like you can't even wonder what makes gov Hope Uzodinma refuse to repair even common urban roads in Orlu and Okigwe areas of Imo state, talk less, repair other crumbled infrastructures in the two old cities in the state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oguta

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Oguta 2

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amah70:

Awuuuu and awful.

You toured Owerri but not Imo state. If you had gone beyond Owerri to other parts of Imo state, you would spit over the abandonment of rest of the state. Little wonder the Anambra guy ridicules Imo state and its people here; as many Imo people like you can't even wonder what makes gov Hope Uzodinma refuse to repair even common urban roads in Orlu and Okigwe areas of Imo state, talk less, repair other crumbled infrastructures in the two old cities in the state.

You are the same person that posted an old picture of the trademark Orlu gates with bad roads using it to spread false narrative of how dilapidated Orlu is but your cheap political blackmail was quickly apprehended and countered by noting that gates has been longed demolished and the road in that axis reconstructed.
As for Okigwe road, construction has reached Onuimo and will soon get to Okigwe.
Orlu zone is also bubbling with livable cities like Nkwerre, Nwangele,Ideato,Orlu,Oru,Oguta etc..
Though there is still much to be done but your exaggeration is visible to blind.
I am one of those who has been clamouring for more rural road construction but we can't take away the fact the this administration hasnt performed poorly.
I will continue clamouring for good governance in Imo state. Criticize them when don't do well and commend them when do well.
You can continue spreading your false narrative but we are not ignorant of your cynicism.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

You are the same person that posted an old picture of the trademark Orlu gates with bad roads using it to spread false narrative of how dilapidated Orlu is but your cheap political blackmail was quickly apprehended and countered by noting that gates has been longed demolished and the road in that axis reconstructed.
As for Okigwe road, construction has reached Onuimo and will soon get to Okigwe.
Orlu zone is also bubbling with livable cities like Nkwerre, Nwangele,Ideato,Orlu,Oru,Oguta etc..
Though there is still much to be done but your exaggeration is visible to blind.
I am one of those who has been clamouring for more rural road construction but we can't take away the fact the this administration hasnt performed poorly.
I will continue clamouring for good governance in Imo state. Criticize them when don't do well and commend them when do well.
You can continue spreading your false narrative but we are not ignorant of your cynicism.

You must be too blind to see the level of degradation Hope Uzodinma contrived for, and left in, Orlu, the 2nd largest city in Imo state. Continue.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by stanluiz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Uzodima should do more on security.

Declare bounty on top of those Criminals. Empower Ebubuagu and other Vigilantes with Modern weapons.

The locals living in rural areas should give patner with the vigilantes and security forces to uproot any Criminal camp found in their community.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nchenches: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

You are the same person that posted an old picture of the t[b]rademark Orlu gates [/b]with bad roads using it to spread false narrative of how dilapidated Orlu is but your cheap political blackmail was quickly apprehended and countered by noting that gates has been longed demolished and the road in that axis reconstructed.

You still celebrate gov Uzodinma's malicious demolition of the solid gate in Orlu; the same malicious manner every government building in Orlu has either been burnt down or abandoned since Hope became governor of Imo state.
Onye ogbuu obi.
If you knew Orlu before Uzodinma became governor, but you wrote that Orlu is now bubbling, may thunder strike that your hand you used in typing your propaganda of falsehood for Uzodinma.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 1:53am On Dec 19, 2022
stanluiz:

Declare bounty on top of those Criminals. Empower Ebubuagu and other Vigilantes with Modern weapons.

The locals living in rural areas should give patner with the vigilantes and security forces to uproot any Criminal camp found in their community.

I can tell you only know home from this thread
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2022
stanluiz:

It's been done though covertly ooo, those idiots no get levels again. Hope Uzodinma doesn't want to raise tension by massive deployment even checkpoints are being reduced now, priority is catching this idiots at their most vulnerable moments.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
THE IMO-STATE CHAIRMAN ALGON, AMBASSADOR WILLIE OKOLIEOGWO HOLDS STRATEGIC INTERFACE WITH ROADS' CONSTRUCTION GIANT--CRENBURG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD IN RESPECT OF RECONSTRUCTION AND REHABILITATION OF FAILED SECTION OF MGBIDI/OGUTA ROAD JUNCTION ON OWERRI-ONITSHA HIGHWAY AS WELL AS CONSTRUCTION OF MGBIDI/OMUMA/OKPORO ROAD ALL AWARDED BY THE GOVERNOR OF IMO-STATE DIST.SEN.HOPE UZODINMA.

Piqued and Perturbed by the Pace of Work on the Collapsed Section at Mgbidi by Oguta road Junction, where the Owerri-Onitsha Highway transversed, the Sole Administrator of Oru-West LGA who doubles as the Incumbent Imo-State Chairman ALGON,Adm.(Hon) Amb. Willie T.C Okolieogwo FCIA "Ome Ka Odi Nma N'Oru" has held an Official Reception to galvanize a Critical and Strategic Interaction with The Operations Site Managers and Other Important Support Staffers of the Road Construction Giant in NIGERIA-- CRENBURG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED ,who are handling the Project.

The Timely and Important Interactive Session, took place in the Mgbidi Secretariat Office , Council Headquarters, of the Sole Administrator of Oru-West LGA ,on Saturday, 17th December 2022.

It was a time of Pragmatic assessment and confirmation of the extent of the reconstruction and rehabilitation jobs, as awarded to the Company, so as to ensure that the Rules of Engagement and the agreed Specifications of the Roads' Contracts ,are Religiously Pursued and Realised.

In other to Satisfy all Curiosity, Ambassador Willie Okolieogwo enquired about the Extent, duration and Scope of the Roads' Projects' Contracts.

In his Response, the Operations Manager Confirmed that His Excellency Most Distinguished Senator Hope Odidika Uzodinma (Onwa Ndi Imo),has approved the Immediate Rehabilitation of the Failed Section at Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction, on the Owerri- Onitsha Highway, in addition to the immediate Reconstruction and Dualization of Mgbidi-Omuma-Akatta- OKPORO ROAD ( Criss-Crossing 3 Local Government Areas of Oru-West,Oru-East and Orlu LGAs).

The Dualization of Mgbidi-Omuma-Akatta- OKPORO ROAD will in no small measures, uplift the Values and Status of the New Imo-State Polytechnic, Omuma which is Strategically located along the mentioned Corridor.

The Oru-West LGA Sole Administrator insisted in knowing the Time Frame allocated to the Rehabilitation Job of the Failed Section at Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction on the Owerri-Onitsha Highway.

The Operations Manager assured the SOLAD that due to some recent little hiccups and Challenges, there was a Seeming drawback. However the Manager Confirmed that the Company is back in full force for timely delivery of all the Awarded Roads' Constructions' Contracts as Mandated by His Excellency,the Executive GOVERNOR OF IMO-STATE.

The Operations Manager emphatically Submitted that there won't be any Traffic Lockjam nor Bottleneck at the Mgbidi Failed Section by Oguta Junction of the Owerri- Onitsha Highway, especially during this Yuletide Festive Season ( Christmas and New Year),Whence they are committed to Deliver within the Time Frame.

The Operations Manager further promised that before the Christmas Period by next week,at least One Lane of the Highway will be made ready for Vehicular and Human Traffic, whereas before the end of 3 weeks, the entire Job will be ready for Completion. The Drainage System will then commence in ernest so as to terminate Permanently with a lasting Solution,the annual menace , erosion has been causing there during Rainy Seasons, with it's attendant loss of Man Hours, Material Goods, Services and Seldom Casualties.

The Imo-State Chairman ALGON appreciated the Company on the good Jobs they have delivered so far in Imo-State, including the Spotless Orlu-Owerri Road, Owerri - Okigwe Road and the Ongoing Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia Roads.

Chief Willie Okolieogwo equally expressed Satisfactions on the nature and quality of Jobs so far executed at the Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction Failed Section along the Owerri- Onitsha Highway.

He expressed Confidence that the Usual expertise of the Company will be brought to bear in the Projects Executions.

The Team, with the approval of the Honourable Commissioner For Works, Imo-State, Chief Ralph Nwosu Esq, was led by Engr Ikenna Adikibe to the office of the SOLAD.

Engr Adikibe equally introduced the Operations members of the Construction Giant to Adm Hon Amb Willie T.C. Okolieogwo, the Sole Administrator of Oru-West LGA.

It was a Spectacular and Worthwhile Interaction as Motorists now have first hand information and Situation Report on the speedy completion of the Mgbidi by Oguta Road Junction Failed Section of the Owerri-Onitsha Highway, a Real Nightmare of Travellers and Pleasurable Motoring.

To God Be The Glory, Praises, Honour, Adorations,and Thanks Forevermore.

Amen!!!

Brendan Nwaozor
SA New Media/ Publicity
To Imo-State Chairman ALGON and
Sole Administrator,
Oru-west LGA.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Orlu SOLAD putting destroyed government buildings in Orlu back to shape.

Orlu will prevail against it's enemies

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
*IMO STATE GOVERNMENT APPROVES THE CONSTRUCTION OF 4 COLD ROOMS IN IMO STATE*

19th December, 2022.

The 3R Government of Dist. Sen. Hope Uzodimma, through the Imo State Amalgamated Markets & Traders Association (ISAMATA), has recently approved the construction of Cold Rooms in some Markets in the State. The Cold Rooms will be built at Eke-atta Market, Ikeduru L.G.A, Orie-Nempi Market, Oru-West L.G.A, Eke-Okigwe Market, Okigwe L.G.A, and Orie-Ogbaku Market, Mbaitoli L.G.A.

The idea is to create a system of food refrigeration. This will greatly reduce spoilage of fresh fruits, vegetables, livestock and other perishable foods for small holder farmers, retailers and wholesalers of fresh produce in the State.

Unarguably, the cold room construction, which would help farmers and traders increase the shelf lives of their perishables for a good number of days, is deserving of commendation to the 3R Administration of the Capacity Governor of Imo State, Onwa Oyoko.

Recall that the Government of Dist. Sen. Hope Udozimma not quite long ago, constructed a large, state of the art Cold Room at Relief market, Owerri. The cold room which was commissioned by the President of ISAMATA, Hon. Emmanuel Ezeanochie, attracted numerous applause from Relief traders to the Governor. They commended him for introducing such facility where farmers and traders can safely store their produce and make more profit.

It will however be unambiguous to say that this innovation would help boost the economy of our dear State. Definitely, having to preserve perishable foods in the cold room would prevent food decay and wastage which will enable farmers maximize profit on all their farm produce. This will result to the economic growth of the State.

It is glaring to the eyes of Imolites that the people-loving Governor of Imo State means well for the people. Governor Uzodimma has remained ever committed in keeping to his 3R promise of Recovery, Reconstruction and Rehabilitation and delivering it's dividends to Imolites in full dose...

*Udochukwu Metu*
PA on media
to ISAMATA President.

This is the cold room built at Relief market Owerri

This cold should also be built at international market Orlu and Ubomiri. They deal with a lot of perishable foods

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
You can tell mental illness is a problem in nigeria because they will report something is being built and then only take pictures of a man standing next to a ribbon or the guests at the event rather than the thing the are actually building. Tomorrow someone will call it a ghost project and they won't know why.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Govt60:
*IMO STATE GOVERNMENT APPROVES THE CONSTRUCTION OF 4 COLD ROOMS IN IMO STATE*

19th December, 2022.

The 3R Government of Dist. Sen. Hope Uzodimma, through the Imo State Amalgamated Markets & Traders Association (ISAMATA), has recently approved the construction of Cold Rooms in some Markets in the State. The Cold Rooms will be built at Eke-atta Market, Ikeduru L.G.A, Orie-Nempi Market, Oru-West L.G.A, Eke-Okigwe Market, Okigwe L.G.A, and Orie-Ogbaku Market, Mbaitoli L.G.A.

The idea is to create a system of food refrigeration. This will greatly reduce spoilage of fresh fruits, vegetables, livestock and other perishable foods for small holder farmers, retailers and wholesalers of fresh produce in the State.

Unarguably, the cold room construction, which would help farmers and traders increase the shelf lives of their perishables for a good number of days, is deserving of commendation to the 3R Administration of the Capacity Governor of Imo State, Onwa Oyoko.

Recall that the Government of Dist. Sen. Hope Udozimma not quite long ago, constructed a large, state of the art Cold Room at Relief market, Owerri. The cold room which was commissioned by the President of ISAMATA, Hon. Emmanuel Ezeanochie, attracted numerous applause from Relief traders to the Governor. They commended him for introducing such facility where farmers and traders can safely store their produce and make more profit.

It will however be unambiguous to say that this innovation would help boost the economy of our dear State. Definitely, having to preserve perishable foods in the cold room would prevent food decay and wastage which will enable farmers maximize profit on all their farm produce. This will result to the economic growth of the State.

It is glaring to the eyes of Imolites that the people-loving Governor of Imo State means well for the people. Governor Uzodimma has remained ever committed in keeping to his 3R promise of Recovery, Reconstruction and Rehabilitation and delivering it's dividends to Imolites in full dose...

*Udochukwu Metu*
PA on media
to ISAMATA President.

This is the cold room built at Relief market Owerri

This cold should also be built at international market Orlu and Ubomiri. They deal with a lot of perishable foods

In bold, you suggested Orlu to also have one of the cold rooms.

Hardly any govt project in Orlu has not been burned down since 2020.

IMSUTH in Orlu has been demoted to only buildings, as Imo state University stops to admit students in Medicine. Who now doesn’t know how Orlu suddenly became a theatre of war since Hope Uzodinma became Imo governor?

2022 Updated List Of Imo State University Courses & Programmes.

12 months ago
imo state university courses:
Below you will find the Official List of all the undergraduate Courses Offered in Imo State University (IMSU). All the courses listed on this page are all accredited and are continually updated.

You can also find out all the UTME & Direct Entry admission requirements needed for each of the courses by clicking on the name of your desired course. This will help you know if you are eligible to study such a course. So, without any further ados, below are the list of all the undergraduate courses offered by IMSU (Imo State University).

Imo State University Courses
Easily find the course you desire alongside their requirements which includes the Direct Entry/UTME requirements which include the accurate JAMB & O’Level subjects.

Accountancy / Accounting.
Agriculture
Architecture
Agricultural Science and Education
Agricultural Engineering
Animal Science and Fisheries
Banking and Finance
Biochemistry
Building
Botany
Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Science
Crop Science And Biotechnology
Economics
Education Accounting
Education and Biology
Education and Christian Religious Studies
Education and Chemistry
Education and English Language
Education and Economics
Education Fine and Applied Arts
Education and French
Education and Geography
Education and Geography / Physics
Education and Government
Education and History
Education and Igbo
Education and Mathematics
Education and Physics
Education and Religious Studies
Educational / Psychology, Guidance and Counseling
Educational Administration
Educational Foundations and Administration
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Estate Management
Fine / Applied Art
Food Science and Technology
Forestry And WildLife
Government And Public Administration
Guidance and Counseling
History and International Studies
Home Economics and Education
Hospitality And Tourism Management
Igbo / Linguistics
Industrial Mathematics
Industrial Microbiology
Insurance and Actuarial Science
Industrial Physics
Land Survey
Library and Information Science
Linguistics
Management Studies
Marketing
Mass Communication
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Medical Laboratory Technology / Science
Microbiology
Nursing / Nursing Science
Nutrition and Dietetics
Philosophy
Physics
Psychology
Public Health
Quantity Surveying
Religious Studies
Soil Science
Soil Science and Environmental Management
Statistics
Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
Zoology
Land Surveying.

Can the multi billion Naira sunk in IMSUTH by successive govs of Imo state for a state tertiary hospital go in vain because of one man's problems?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amah70:

In bold, you suggested Orlu to also have one of the cold rooms.

Hardly any govt project in Orlu has not been burned down since 2020.

IMSUTH in Orlu has been demoted to only buildings, as Imo state University stops to admit students in Medicine. Who now doesn’t know how Orlu suddenly became a theatre of war since Hope Uzodinma became Imo governor?

2022 Updated List Of Imo State University Courses & Programmes.

12 months ago
imo state university courses:
Below you will find the Official List of all the undergraduate Courses Offered in Imo State University (IMSU). All the courses listed on this page are all accredited and are continually updated.

You can also find out all the UTME & Direct Entry admission requirements needed for each of the courses by clicking on the name of your desired course. This will help you know if you are eligible to study such a course. So, without any further ados, below are the list of all the undergraduate courses offered by IMSU (Imo State University).

Imo State University Courses
Easily find the course you desire alongside their requirements which includes the Direct Entry/UTME requirements which include the accurate JAMB & O’Level subjects.

Accountancy / Accounting.
Agriculture
Architecture
Agricultural Science and Education
Agricultural Engineering
Animal Science and Fisheries
Banking and Finance
Biochemistry
Building
Botany
Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Computer Science
Crop Science And Biotechnology
Economics
Education Accounting
Education and Biology
Education and Christian Religious Studies
Education and Chemistry
Education and English Language
Education and Economics
Education Fine and Applied Arts
Education and French
Education and Geography
Education and Geography / Physics
Education and Government
Education and History
Education and Igbo
Education and Mathematics
Education and Physics
Education and Religious Studies
Educational / Psychology, Guidance and Counseling
Educational Administration
Educational Foundations and Administration
Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Estate Management
Fine / Applied Art
Food Science and Technology
Forestry And WildLife
Government And Public Administration
Guidance and Counseling
History and International Studies
Home Economics and Education
Hospitality And Tourism Management
Igbo / Linguistics
Industrial Mathematics
Industrial Microbiology
Insurance and Actuarial Science
Industrial Physics
Land Survey
Library and Information Science
Linguistics
Management Studies
Marketing
Mass Communication
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Medical Laboratory Technology / Science
Microbiology
Nursing / Nursing Science
Nutrition and Dietetics
Philosophy
Physics
Psychology
Public Health
Quantity Surveying
Religious Studies
Soil Science
Soil Science and Environmental Management
Statistics
Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
Zoology
Land Surveying.

Can the multi billion Naira sunk in IMSUTH by successive govs of Imo state for a state tertiary hospital go in vain because of one man's problems?

This old news bro.
IMSUTH has graduated 3 barge of Doctors this year alone. And you didn't see that IMSG has awarded the dualization of omuma akatta okporo road
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
According to hope Uzodinma

Orlu Mgbee Akokwa dualization projects is been redesigned that's why construction hasn't kicked off due to the challenging ecological problem along that axis

Custom training college and barracks is under way at ogbaku

Federal fire service training school and regional HQ is underway at Mgbirichi

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Govt60:

This old news bro.
IMSUTH has graduated 3 barge of Doctors this year alone. And you didn't see that IMSG has awarded the dualization of omuma akatta okporo road

IMSU no longer admits new students for Medicine, meaning that IMSUTH is now only buildings, that's the information, not IMSUTH graduated doctors.
In any case, you saw the list of accredited courses of IMSU for this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1022) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104