Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2436687 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1024) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

I don't mean the soft copy but at least a pictorial summary of the budget and total appropriation.

Graphics summary of the budget 2023

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2022
More

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:

Lagos monthly IGR is a whole state budget....
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Despacito1:

Lagos monthly IGR is a whole state budget....

Lagos IGR is bigger than the budget of the whole South Eastern state but Imo state is not doing badly. The budget of Imo state is the highest in east and it has maintained that position for years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:

Nice, N474bn is a huge sum. I like the increase in allocation for capital expenditures, however, implementation is the most important.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2022
This evening Christmas outing starts officially for me

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Nice, N474bn is a huge sum. I like the increase in allocation for capital expenditures, however, implementation is the most important.

You're right
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Photo News

The Commissioner for Works, Ralph Nwosu today paid inspection visit to the Achigali Udo/Obizi/ Ubakala road in Ezinihitte Mbaise for on the spot assessment of the road.

Ralph Nwosu who visited the road on a fact finding mission also visited the famous Umunwawa bridge that was blown during the war in 1969 and had since then remained unattended to by successive governments at both state and federal level.

The Commissioner confirmed that according to the contractor that constructions will commence in earnest on the Achigali Udo/Obizi/Ubakala road and the Umunwawa bridge by January 2023 and upon completion will further boost economic activities, improve the livelihood and ease of doing businesses of the people within the locality.

The Works Commissioner was conducted round for the inspection by the SOLAD Ezinihitte Mbaise LGA, Dr Chukwuma Ojukwu, Louis Alozie SAN, and other concerned leaders of the LGA.

Please who knows this road here, haven't heard of it before

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

It's burnt, ruined, demolished or abandonment of every government thing in Orlu since Uzodinma became governor.

LGA Secretariat burnt and abandoned - first thing.
Sports stadium burnt.
INEC office burnt.
IMSUTH demoted to only buildings.
Orlu High Court burnt.
Orlu Fire service station in ruins.
Imo International Market Orlu a ghost of former.
Most of the urban roads in Orlu not motorable.

Just imagine the long list of losses.

IPOB sympathisers were warned that this thing was going to backfire, but nobody listened. People were openly hailing unknown gunmen.

Leaving arms in the hands of non-state actors is the biggest mistake people can make because it usually boomerangs.

I hope we learn from this...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Lagos IGR is bigger than the budget of the whole South Eastern state but Imo state is not doing badly. The budget of Imo state is the highest in east and it has maintained that position for years.

I saw over #400 billion and I was wondering where Hope Uzodinma intends to get the money from.

I hope he doesn't intend to borrow 80% of the money, plunge the state into debt and loot the money; undecided Enugu's budget is more realistic - #160 billion. I heard Uzodinma just approved 13th month salary and he's voting 78% of the budget to capital expenditures.

I give it to Lagos State. Before a governor reels out a new budget, he is supposed to tell us the percentage of the outstanding budget that was achieved. Lagos State does this. That's common sense.

Govt60, you are doing a great job!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

I saw over #400 billion and I was wondering where Hope Uzodinma intends to get the money from.

I hope he doesn't intend to borrow 80% of the money, plunge the state into debt and loot the money; undecided Enugu's budget is more realistic - #160 billion. I heard Uzodinma just approved 13th month salary and he's voting 78% of the budget to capital expenditures.

I give it to Lagos State. Before a governor reels out a new budget, he is supposed to tell us the percentage of the outstanding budget that was achieved. Lagos State does this. That's common sense.

Govt60, you are doing a great job!

I don't think there will be excessive borrowing.
Imo state government is getting reasonable grant from World bank and FG is to refund imo state government funds spent on FG projects in Imo state also plus improved IGR collection.p
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SmartPolician: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:

I don't think there will be excessive borrowing.
Imo state government is getting reasonable grant from World bank and FG is to refund imo state government funds spent on FG projects in Imo state also plus improved IGR collection.p

You mentioned improved IGR. Forgive my inquisitiveness, do you know what the state governor did to improve the IGR?

Also, do you have any news on the universities Rochas Okorocha built? I remember he built University of Creativity Technology in Onuma or so.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

You mentioned improved IGR. Forgive my inquisitiveness, do you know what the state governor did to improve the IGR?

Also, do you have any news on the universities Rochas Okorocha built? I remember he built University of Creativity Technology in Onuma or so.

TSA and digitalization of the collection process, including digitalization of license issuance.

University of creative art should be at Nwangele LGA, no words on that for now.

Though rumors has it that Aviation college is been planned at Orlu zone but no details for now a replica of NCAT Zaria, it's an FG project though. I pray there make use of that university property and make it functional again.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Anselem86:
u should stop this ur madness with this guy, u and thisguy has been messing this place up for long

lol you're thinking of 0fodirinwa, not me
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

IPOB sympathisers were warned that this thing was going to backfire, but nobody listened. People were openly hailing unknown gunmen.

Leaving arms in the hands of non-state actors is the biggest mistake people can make because it usually boomerangs.

You're speaking on what you don't know. It's your right but be aware
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Should: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:
This evening Christmas outing starts officially for me
please where’s this place?
I need to cool off here this evening, location please
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Bros, IPOB or ESN has no business in the mayhem that has been going on in Orlu since Hope Uzodinma became Imo state governor. Orlu is not the headquarters of IPOB or Biafra.
Hope Uzodinma became governor and had full opportunity to exercise his VENDETTA on Orlu.
Uzodinma was the only Senator of Orlu senatorial zone who refused to have a Senatorial district office in Orlu, the headquarters of Orlu senatorial zone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ysth(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

Dualization of Mgbidi-Omuma-Akatta-Okporo road, but not reaching main Orlu. You know what that means. It's Ike dualization of Umuahia-Mbaise--Ozaraegbelu-Owerri road but stop at Ozaraegbelu.
Azaraegbelu not ozaraegbelu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Should:
please where’s this place?
I need to cool off here this evening, location please

Ikenegbu layout

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

Bros, IPOB or ESN has no business in the mayhem that has been going on in Orlu since Hope Uzodinma became Imo state governor. Orlu is not the headquarters of IPOB or Biafra.
Hope Uzodinma became governor and had full opportunity to exercise his VENDETTA on Orlu.
Uzodinma was the only Senator of Orlu senatorial zone who refused to have a Senatorial district office in Orlu, the headquarters of Orlu senatorial zone.

This is actually true, though idk if he's trying to 'wreck Orlu', most of the burnings aren't IPOB or IPOB related

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

Hope Uzodinma will still be your governor, so you're free to tell your pals to continue the destruction, drunken political elements searching for political gains through security challenges tufiakwa
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

This is actually true, though idk if he's trying to 'wreck Orlu', most of the burnings aren't IPOB or IPOB related

Una go tire with this gibberish of yours, He wrecked Orlu zone where 90% of the victims are his supporters.
Continue na God go serve una own breakfast
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:

Hope Uzodinma will still be your governor, so you're free to tell your pals to continue the destruction, drunken political elements searching for political gains through security challenges tufiakwa
Hope Uzodinma was under the political tutelage of then Senator Athur Nzeribe, around 2006, when some youths in Orlu carried a mock coffin of Senator Arthur Nzeribe because of Nzeribe's refusal in the Senate to have Orlu as capital of then proposed Njaba state.
After that, Nzeribe lost the Senate seat to Izunaso who was supported by then gov Udenwa from Orlu LGA.

In 2011, Udenwa and Uzodinma contested Orlu senatorial zone seat but the Supreme Court awarded victory to Uzodinma.
Uzodinma never had senatorial office in Orlu LGA all his 8 years as senator.
When Arthur Nzeribe died and was laid in state for burial, governor Hope Uzodinma said: Rest in Peace, those of us under your tutelage are carrying forward the mantle.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Govt60:

Una go tire with this gibberish of yours, He wrecked Orlu zone where 90% of the victims are his supporters.

You are Uzodinma employee.
You can convince only a kid in the kindergarten that people from Orlu would be destroying Orlu. For what?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 1:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Govt60:

'he is our own' voters deserve whatever they are receiving.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2022
Amah70:

You are Uzodinma employee.
You can convince only a kid in the kindergarten that people from Orlu would be destroying Orlu. For what?

This is the dreaded Ejima, a well known ESN commander in Njaba, and Orlu zone. He's from Orlu. He's responsible for the death of Ezeudo Njaba and host of others. And takes orders from Chinasa Nworu and High Priest all IPOB members

Keep living in denial, trust me we have pasted that stage.

Look at the IED materials stockpile of an innocent Orlu indigenous person.

Continue na God go judge all of us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

'he is our own' voters deserve whatever they are receiving.
I used to think you had sense,didn't know you are another ipoB terrorist. I remember when you supported the killing of security personnel. You are one of those sponsoring terrorism in Imo state,your days are numbered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Govt60:

This is the dreaded Ejima, a well known ESN commander in Njaba, and Orlu zone. He's from Orlu. He's responsible for the death of Ezeudo Njaba and host of others. And takes orders from Chinasa Nworu and High Priest all IPOB members

Look at their brutal faces, just few jobless person's are controlling their brains. all residing in Europe, including Their Oga that is in Kuje..

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Govt60:

Drab.
You still apply the same outdated cheap blackmail from Hope Uzodinma's lieutenants since he instigated violence in Orlu shortly after he became Imo state governor. It's only an equally foolish person who can believe the blackmail that Orlu people are destroying their hometown.
IPOB people are after Biafra.
Their ESN is about warding off armed herdsmen. So, neither IPOB nor ESN has interest in destroying Orlu, and would NEVER have done that.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Amah70:

Drab.
You still apply the same outdated cheap blackmail from Hope Uzodinma's lieutenants since he instigated violence in Orlu shortly after he became Imo state governor. It's only an equally foolish person who can believe the blackmail that Orlu people are destroying their hometown.
IPOB people are after Biafra.
Their ESN is about warding off armed herdsmen. So, neither IPOB nor ESN has interest in destroying Orlu, and would NEVER have done that.

Like I opined keep living in denial we have crossed that Rubicon

May God judge us all Amen

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

I used to think you had sense,didn't know you are another ipoB terrorist. I remember when you supported the killing of security personnel. You are one of those sponsoring terrorism in Imo state,your days are numbered. Idiot

perhaps you're right
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Imo state is the headquarters of ipob terrorism. Most imo state local governments are now under the command and control of ipob terrorists. Soludo has performed well by pushing them back to imo state where they originally came from. Ipob is almost burning all the INEC offices in imo state. Uzodinma should learn how Soludo was able to deal with them and apply same in imo state.

stanluiz:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/gunmen-set-ablaze-deputy-speaker-monarch-pgs-houses-in-anambra/This is bad.
Governor Soludo should put more effort in Orsumoghu and Azia axis of ihiala to root out this Criminals once and for all.
All those bush in Orsumoghu should be combed and their hideout dislodged. Hope Uzodima is using the same method as a covert operation to root them out in Orsu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1024) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Nwaotu10(m), Heart3030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.