Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2405615 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Broveens42:

Jokes apart...Hope has outperformed Rochas in less than 4years ..
There's this Rochas' guy on this platform.. It's been a while I heard from him grin abagworo or so

Are u clowning or are u for real??

Hope is doing well on roads, but please Okorocha has his legacy. And for now, no Imo gov since 1999 has outperformed him.

Okorocha made Owerri what it is

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Dirty aba pig. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried. Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment while umuahia is a glorified rural area but you are always online deceiving yourself. Abia cannot even pay ordinary salaries but you are not bothered. Useless fellow

NwekereNdoki:

Hope is doing well on roads, but please Okorocha has his legacy. And for now, no Imo gov since 1999 has outperformed him.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Incredibleme: 5:44am On Feb 22, 2023
amadice:

KEEP QUIET FOOL, is that there any part of the country that has a good and reputable maintenance culture? why point accusing fingers on the south east alone. ewu gambia
This one just escaped the psychiatric ward. Mad man
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Envy, bitterness and frustration is what's killing you. Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated dirty roads but you are worried about a mega progressive city as Onitsha where millions of imo indigenes troop to for greener pasture.

Grgton:
I don't think Owerri has road sweepers; isn't that a disgrace for a metropolitan city as you call it Lol

Watch the current condition of Owerri. What a disgraceful village

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPfH3auspc
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

Slow down. I'm not a fan of the orlu brothers.
One would have thought you would back your claims with facts and figures, rather than going all out, without saying anything.
I said Hope has achieved more than Rochas in less than 4yrs. I didn't say Hope opened owerri more than Rochas.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owerriboi:
Envy, bitterness and frustration is what's killing you. Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated dirty roads but you are worried about a mega progressive city as Onitsha where millions of imo indigenes troop to for greener pasture.

Watch the current condition of Owerri. What a disgraceful village

keep displaying your stupidity
Owerri has clean roads you can see thread below for pictures

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shut up your dirty mouth. Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment. See the condition of Owerri, even okada is now the major means of transportation there hahaha

Grgton:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shut up your smelling Owerri village mouth. Millions of imo indigenes prefer to live in the mega city of Onitsha than ever going back to the pigsty glorified village that's.

Shameless clown, aren't you ashamed that Owerri is a dirty jungle that's competing with aba in filth and dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Owerri dirty miscreant

Grgton:
shut up your mouth, answer the question...Do you have anything like road sweepers in onitsha??Do you have anything like waste management agency in onitsha And someone is Here calling onitsha a mega City on a video... Mega pigs quarters indeed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owerriboi:
Shut up your dirty mouth. Owerri is a glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment. See the condition of Owerri, even okada is now the major means of transportation there hahaha

old stories

Make a visit to owerri today, you need fresh air

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is the same thing I have been saying here, now someone is confirming it. Okada is a major means of transportation in Owerri. But ediots like Grgton always want to live in denial just to feel good. This is largely due to dilapidated roads in that village called Owerri.

See the current situation in Owerri

Naniboi17:
Entraco, ISTMA and concerned agencies have gone to sleep and Okada men are gradually taking over wetheral junction. Okada men have started traversing Akachi road, Douglas, etc under the watch of entraco and Istma.
This poses security threats coupled with the defacing it gives the city.
Entraco and Istma should rise up to their responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hahaha you are now frustrated and useless because Owerri is a glorified rural area. Watch the condition of Owerri, no wonder you are always crying in Anambra thread because of envy

Grgton:
old stories
Make a visit to owerri today, you need fresh air

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owerri is a glorified dirty village, I am from imo state but I won't stop saying the truth. Millions of imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha, Enugu and Awka, but you cannot find other igbos in Owerri. Shame Hahaha

Grgton:
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Broveens42:

Slow down. I'm not a fan of the orlu brothers.
One would have thought you would back your claims with facts and figures, rather than going all out, without saying anything.
I said Hope has achieved more than Rochas in less than 4yrs. I didn't say Hope opened owerri more than Rochas.

I started following this thread since 2014. so I am speaking based on facts. I have not skipped a page of this thread since then..

One of Okorocha legacy.

Now if you add the international cargo airport, judges quaters and court, the expansion of owerri into new owerri proper, the numerous projects littered all over Imo and Owerri during his tenure.

My problem with rochas is that some of his projects were substandard, but ofcourse some are standard.

During rochas tenure private investors had confidence to invest in owerri in their droves

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Owerriboi: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Common shut up and answer my questions why Owerri is a dirty village.

Owerri is a glorified village

Owerri is a useless town without waste management

Owerri is a cursed town without employment opportunities

All the roads in Owerri are dilapidated and muddy and dirty

Owerri is a pigsty town even worse than aba.

Imo state is cursed.

I am ashamed to be from imo state

Grgton:
answer the questions or you should just shut up, Street sweepers in onitsha? NOWaste management?? NO
Is that what you call a City? Or metro what?? You should be ashamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Owerriboi:
This is the same thing I have been saying here, now someone is confirming it. Okada is a major means of transportation in Owerri. But ediots like Grgton always want to live in denial just to feel good. This is largely due to dilapidated roads in that village called Owerri.

See the current situation in Owerri

This is true of Owerri. I ashamed of imo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

I started following this thread since 2014. so I am speaking based on facts. I have not skipped a page of this thread since then..

One of Okorocha legacy.

Now if you add the international cargo airport, judges quaters and court, the expansion of owerri into new owerri proper, the numerous projects littered all over Imo and Owerri during his tenure.

My problem with rochas is that some of his projects were substandard, but ofcourse some are standard.

During rochas tenure private investors had confidence to invest in owerri in their droves

Almost every infrastructure in Owerri are substandard and falling apart. Look at Owerri flyover. We need to get it right in the next poll

1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Grgt0n: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is the condition Owerri international conference. There's no outstanding infrastructure in imo state. We need a technocrat to rule imo state

1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

One of Okorocha legacy.

We all know Rochas opened up owerri ...
You seem to me a very smart person by pointing out that some of his projects were substandard.
let us establish a fact:
Substandard project is no ACHIEVEMENT by any interpretation whatsoever, hope you agree with me?
Now, List the standard projects/programs completed by Rochas in 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AbiribaFirstSon: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried. Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment while umuahia is a glorified rural area but you are always online deceiving yourself. Abia cannot even pay ordinary salaries but you are not bothered. Useless fellow

Please stop.
The person you cloned his moniker is not even from Abia.
We Abians don't engage in this comparison..
Abia is doing well, despite being only five years older than Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Broveens42:

You seem to me a very smart person by pointing out that some of his projects were substandard.
let us establish a fact:
Substandard project is no ACHIEVEMENT by any interpretation whatsoever, hope you agree with me?

-Like the Court premises he built
-The police station
-Heroes Square
- Chief Imo Palace
- Numerous schools
-etc.

I can't even mention all to be frank. but check

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Broveens42(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

-Like the Court premises he built
-The police station
-Heroes Square
- Chief Imo Palace
- Numerous schools
-etc.

I can't even mention all to be frank. but check

Hahahaha. I love the spot I fixed you . Where were you when the roof tops of all those schools pulled away?
Did you ever visit that police station in person to know the level of job completeness, especially internally ?

The only known/undisputable achievement of Rochas was opening up new routes in Owerri, that encouraged private developers.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
When I told ipob idiots in this thread that abroad won't be a safe heaven for you lots you didn't believe it abi

Now what's the latest from Finland

Una lord is currently in the cooler

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbiribaFirstSon:

Please stop.

Imo doesn't do this, Abia doesn't do this, Enugu doesn't do this, Delta doesn't do this, Ebonyi doesn't do this, Rivers doesn't do this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kelvin3476: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

Rochas okorocha is nowhere close to being the best imo governor.
out the shading of bloods we find recently in imo , then rochas should be placed far behind hope.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kelvin3476: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Owerriboi:
Hahaha you are now frustrated and useless because Owerri is a glorified rural area. Watch the condition of Owerri, no wonder you are always crying in Anambra thread because of envy

just shut up.
ur comments showed that u haven't been to owerri be4

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kelvin3476: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Owerriboi:
Common shut up and answer my questions why Owerri is a dirty village.

Owerri is a glorified village

Owerri is a useless town without waste management

Owerri is a cursed town without employment opportunities

All the roads in Owerri are dilapidated and muddy and dirty

Owerri is a pigsty town even worse than aba.

Imo state is cursed.

I am ashamed to be from imo state

IT'S CLEAR THAT U AREN'T EVEN AN IGBO MAN.
UPDATING UR NAME TO OWERRIBOI SHOWS THAT U HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX OF A DISEASE IN U.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kelvin3476: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Grgt0n:
This is the condition Owerri international conference. There's no outstanding infrastructure in imo state. We need a technocrat to rule imo state
IT WAS RECENTLY DEMOLISHED.
SEEMS U ARE A FAKE NEWS CARRIER.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kelvin3476: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Broveens42:

let us establish a fact:
ROCHAS LEFT NO STANDARD PROJECT IN IMO.
NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE; UNLESS THOSE ONES PRIVATELY OWND BY HIS FAMILY MEMBERS

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kelvin3476: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
AbiribaFirstSon:

Please stop.
EXACTLY , TRUE IGBOS SHOULDN'T ENDULDGE INTO THIS COMPARISONS.

WE SHOULD ALWAYS CREATE A GOOD MANNER OF WAYS BY WHICH WE SHOULD SOLICIT FOR OTHERS WHO ARE BEHIND

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdokl: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
You are talking nonsense. I am from imo state, but the truth be told, Awka has the best fifa rated stadium in igboland. Stadium is not just about stand but about the pitch itself, which Awka has the best so far. As an imo indigene, all the negative traits ascribed to igbos like envy, bitterness, chest beating, prostitution, armed robbery, ipob terrorism, etc, all have its roots in imo state. Imo indigenes are the real problem of igbos

marshman293:
Only a fool and an ethnic bigot will say Awka has the best stadium in the southeast.
Even when Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium,The pa ngele stadium in Abakiliki centenary city,the Enyimba international stadium (Elephant park) and the Dan Anyiam stadium have not been mentioned.
These Anambra dudes are mere arrogant,chest beating personalities.
All the negativity ascribed to the Igbo race are because of anambarians

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
If Orlu residents doesn't come out en mass tomorrow and vote for the peoples president Peter Obi, then that town is filled with senseless and brainless set of human beings in place of the earth.

Please my online pals

Vote Peter Obi tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by NwekereNdoki: 2:17am On Feb 25, 2023
It is time for Ndigbos to be who they are, brave and fearless.. Nobody should intimidate us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.