Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father (28741 Views)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by freecocoa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
passionate88: she conducted the dna test 2 knw if what her uncle told her uncle told her was d truth.
Say what now?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Kslib(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
anitank: Am trying to imagine myself sleeping with my dad(with diffrent sex positions), giving him a french kiss and calling him all sorts of sweet pet names embarassed ......the thought alone is very disturbing undecided undecided
Your post is more disturbing than the topic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by EdwinB1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]hmmm! Am tall of words.....pls sum dude shud wake me up, am i dreaming
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by cap28: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
why is it usually white people who end up in these kinds of situations? as you know a white person can meet someone today and marry them tomorrow without knowing or caring anything about their past - the only way you marry your own father is if you have spent zero time getting to know him, if she had got to know him certain alarm bells would have started ringing in her head but being a single mother with three children she might have been desperate to latch on to anyone who could take care of her and her children.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by movmentish(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
anitank: Am trying to imagine myself sleeping with my dad(with diffrent sex positions), giving him a french kiss and calling him all sorts of sweet pet names embarassed ......the thought alone is very disturbing undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by ignis: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Similar thing happened in one Nigerian movie that i watched some years back. I hope people are not confusing that movie with real life.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by ireneidiva(f): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
akuko uwa(world news). nufn my tender ears no dey hear. #was just passing sha
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Barrywhite8620: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
EdwinB1: [color=#550000][/color]hmmm! Am tall of words.....pls sum dude shud wake me up, am i dreaming

chill..... I'm still looking for pure water to sprinkle your face.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by EdwinB1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Barrywhite8620:

chill..... I'm still looking for pure water to sprinkle your face.
LOL
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by xtremious(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
cap28: why is it usually white people who end up in these kinds of situations? as you know a white person can meet someone today and marry them tomorrow without knowing or caring anything about their past - the only way you marry your own father is if you have spent zero time getting to know him, if she had got to know him certain alarm bells would have started ringing in her head but being a single mother with three children she might have been desperate to latch on to anyone who could take care of her and her children.

She is not white,she is black.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/health/valerie-spruill-unknowingly-married-her-father-had-3-children

Valerie Spruill's pic.

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by dewize01(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
Life is so mysterious
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Clemzy16(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
Sounds like a Noolywood movie.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
garripack: [size=25pt]FINE STORY BUT IT DOES NOT AFFECT MY COST OF LIVING SO TO ME NA BULSHIT + FOWLSHIT x PIGPISS %GOATSHIT SEUN IF U RE TIRED OF NAIRALAND U CAN HAND IT OVER OR SELL IT OFF DIS UR ONE GANG FRONT PAGE ARE REALLY DISGUSTING[/size] angry angry angry angry

U just said my mind!
This disturbing story won't reduce the price of garri in any way!
Rubbish story!
Kai!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Kiltoko(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
dis film no sweet,pls which month d part2 dey come out
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by dangerzone: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
[quote author=garripack][size=25pt]FINE STORY BUT IT DOES NOT AFFECT MY COST OF LIVING SO TO ME NA BULSHIT + FOWLSHIT x PIGPISS %GOATSHIT SEUN IF U RE TIRED OF NAIRALAND U CAN HAND IT OVER OR SELL IT OFF DIS UR ONE GANG FRONT PAGE ARE REALLY DISGUSTING[/size] angry angry angry angry [/quot

Mehn u dey vex o,oga seun wetin u think
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by wildchild1: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
breathing:

For those asking what led to the DNA test
Does dis mean her father and uncle actually knew?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by BrutusOj(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
What is the title of the movie? wink
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by cap28: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
xtremious:

She is not white,she is black.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/health/valerie-spruill-unknowingly-married-her-father-had-3-children

Valerie Spruill's pic.

oookay - but this can only happen in europe or america where there are no strong family ties and where sexual immorality is the order of the day.

i read through the story again and discovered that this woman's mother was a pro.stitute - im not judging her for that as you cant choose your parents but it gives me an idea of how dysfunctional her upbrining must have been and is probably the reason why she totally lacked any sense of judgement when she met and married this man who later turned out to be her own father.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by sashbaby(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
very disturbing indeed. Na true talk say na only d mother of pikin fit tell who be d real father be.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by fingard02k(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
ignis: Similar thing happened in one Nigerian movie that i watched some years back. I hope people are not confusing that movie with real life.

yeah i don watch the movie maybe na the part 2 be this?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by cherishgeorge(f): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Itz vry strange nd shockin o angryItz vry strange nd shockin o
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
BULLSHIT AND LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by babysnogls: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
garripack: [size=25pt]FINE STORY BUT IT DOES NOT AFFECT MY COST OF LIVING SO TO ME NA BULSHIT + FOWLSHIT x PIGPISS %GOATSHIT SEUN IF U RE TIRED OF NAIRALAND U CAN HAND IT OVER OR SELL IT OFF DIS UR ONE GANG FRONT PAGE ARE REALLY DISGUSTING[/size] angry angry angry angry
Why the hate man? Go get a life!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Was the man not introduced to her family before they married. If the uncle knew, why didn't he tell her? He then chose after the guy's death to tell her. These people are retarded and wicked at the same time. The weight of such knowledge is too much for someone in the woman's position to handle.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by mu2sa2: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
A child should be brought up jointly by his father and mother, baring death of either or both of them. Divorce or single parenthood led to this terrible anomaly.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by anitank(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
Kslib:
Your post is more disturbing than the topic!!!
Lol! Very true.....my point precisely. I mean isn't it what's been going on all those years she was married to her father?? Or was it because I mentioned sex positions?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by honeylotion: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Just wondering why it took the uncle so long before telling her the truth!hmmmmm...nkan bee
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by james1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
These things happen,kini big deal?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
greatgod2012: one of d signs of end-time

shut the ef up!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by breathing(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
Dotman01: another question is. . .why didnt the uncle say anything before they married or before the man died.

Hohohoho, you ask me like I'm the uncle's wife. Maybe it was too late before they found out sha, it's not like those people do any traditional marriage rites like we do up here.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by momomomo: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2012

[/color] [/size][size=8pt][b][/b]
IN FACT, I DON'T SEE HOW THIS AFFECTS THE PRICE OF GARRI

GARRI still cost for market OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [color=#550000]
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Alaafialoro(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
Such happens where the family tie is not so strong. Just like someone mentioned,she could easily have jumbed at d option of marrying d man since she was a single mother of 3. I think no one shd crucify her or the uncle,afterall fathers do intimate knowingly with their daughters in this our Nigeria with our over-emphasized strong family ties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin / BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.