Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father (28747 Views)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Usokristi: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
Oyibo foolishness. How can they marry w/out knowing their background and proper introduction . They are both irresponsible
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by akinmusi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
I don watch this film jaweh. Oya next.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by thegeorgy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
stories that tickle the bom bom...strange world.i guess its one of the disadvantages of not introducing him as a fiance b4 the marriage
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by garripack: 4:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
babysnogls: [color=#006600][/color]
Why the hate man? Go get a life!

[size=20pt]I HAVE ONE STATEMENT FOR U GO GET A HANGOVER SOUP I SEE UR LIVE IS BCOMING PATHETIC [/size]
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Idango(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
garripack: [size=25pt]FINE STORY BUT IT DOES NOT AFFECT MY COST OF LIVING SO TO ME NA BULSHIT + FOWLSHIT x PIGPISS %GOATSHIT SEUN IF U RE TIRED OF NAIRALAND U CAN HAND IT OVER OR SELL IT OFF DIS UR ONE GANG FRONT PAGE ARE REALLY DISGUSTING[/size] angry angry angry angry

Any time any story doesnt affect your cost of living, just ignore it, dont comment, just go your way. After reading stories some of you will comment "how does this affect the price of whatever in the market?" The fact is you dont know what to say, so just remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by EasyNaijacom: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by EasyNaijacom: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
Lots of questions to be asked on this one..
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Lovine: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
Are you surprised for what? It can happen here where some people marry and divorce and some when they are ok with the fourth wife according to their religion they divorce the oldest and go for the younger ones and they continue like that. So no one should wonder.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
freecocoa: Err mm what led to them conducting a DNA test in the first place?

Abi them just wake up one morning come decide say the man na her husband? The tori no gree me understand sef, oyibo people too get wahala joor undecided

i always ask myself that when these stories come out and there is the mysterious and "random" idea of taking a DNA test...it's like HOW? grin

If there was no knowledge or suspicion what would possess them to take it?

something is fishy.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Decryptor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
anitank: Am trying to imagine myself sleeping with my dad(with diffrent sex positions), giving him a french kiss and calling him all sorts of sweet pet names embarassed ......the thought alone is very disturbing undecided undecided
Any girl who sleeps with men old enough to be her father can equally do it with her father! QED
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
Decryptor: Any girl who sleeps with men old enough to be her father can equally do it with her father! QED

lol not true.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by jonnycheddars(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
anitank: Am trying to imagine myself sleeping with my dad(with diffrent sex positions), giving him a french kiss and calling him all sorts of sweet pet names embarassed ......the thought alone is very disturbing undecided undecided
Your imagining it with (with diffrent sex positions) is disturbing me right now...
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by dasparrow: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
cap28:

oookay - but this can only happen in europe or america where there are no strong family ties and where sexual immorality is the order of the day.

i read through the story again and discovered that this woman's mother was a pro.stitute - im not judging her for that as you cant choose your parents but it gives me an idea of how dysfunctional her upbrining must have been and is probably the reason why she totally lacked any sense of judgement when she met and married this man who later turned out to be her own father.

Na so. Well said!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by ignis: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Clemzy16: Sounds like a Noolywood movie.
Clemzy, it's Nollywood not Noolywood
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by jonnycheddars(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Idango:

Any time any story doesnt affect your cost of living, just ignore it, dont comment, just go your way. After reading stories some of you will comment "how does this affect the price of whatever in the market?" The fact is you dont know what to say, so just remain quiet.
WELL SPOKEN
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by freecocoa(f): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
*Kails*:

i always ask myself that when these stories come out and there is the mysterious and "random" idea of taking a DNA test...it's like HOW? grin

If there was no knowledge or suspicion what would possess them to take it?

something is fishy.
Abi o.cheesy

The story just doesn't add up.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Wsdm: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
It didn't surprise me at all since it is coming from the white men; these are people that believes in free-will. Do you know what free-will can tell you? If a cow consent to your desire, you can become husband and wife.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
And this "Father" never saw Shame in Marrying his own daughter? or He was "Unaware" as well?

F*cked up World we live in, folks.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by phreakabit(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
[size=18pt]I did not read the story. . . . Can someone please tell me, are they Y*rub*? [/size]
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by mimifonwon(f): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
I am sure this has happened in nigeria. This is why before people get married in our traditional cultures we go around finding out about their family and not just doing quick stupid western weddings. I feel sorry for her, and i blame her relatives. that is why whn you knock a girl up you either marry her or at least stay in the child's life so they dont one day marry or be in a relationship with you by accident.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
phreakabit: [size=18pt]I did not read the story. . . . Can someone please tell me, are they Y*rub*? [/size]

^^^^And what does "Yoruba" have to do with the "story"?

DimWit.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by phreakabit(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
HQ:

^^^^And what does "Yoruba" have to do with the "story"?

DimWit.

Don't make baseless accusations you plankton. Did I say anything offensive?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by philipstanley(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
Is she crying or smilling in dat pix?
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by NosaHenry(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
She never knew that the man was her father. It can only be disturbing if you knowingly do it. That guy you are calling honey might in fact be your father shocked. Just kidding!!!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by lawa18(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
This story is utter madness
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by tayoccu(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2012
This is why people should always "meet the family"
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2012
This is absolutely incoherent fake story have ever come across,as if i do care,why didnt she inquire about his parent before agreeing to marry the dad in the first place,she must by hypnotized sha
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by anitank(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2012
Nosa-Henry:

She never knew that the man was her father. It can only be disturbing if you knowingly do it. That guy you are calling honey might in fact be your father shocked. Just kidding!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by anitank(f): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2012
Decryptor: Any girl who sleeps with men old enough to be her father can equally do it with her father! QED
Your point
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by Johndoe100(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
She never knew while he was alive, so no harm done. Next time look first.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by webizone(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
if u think the story is fishy, u just might be right. Expect more debased stories, even from major news corps. Why? Those who know about the agenda of 'the hidden elite' to make this form of mind control available will tell u. Subconscious acceptance, then normalcy, then practice.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father by deniyor: 12:52am On Sep 24, 2012
The family members probably found at the husband's/father's burial when they came to comfort the wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / My Dad And I Aren't In Good Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.