Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband (25527 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by AllRoundGist: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2013
Faith Wairimu Maina, a Kenya mother of two pleaded guilty in court for having plotted to kill her husband, John Muthee Guama, on the 17th June, in the Zimmerman area of Nairobi county.

Faith had hired hit-men to kill her husband, unknown to her that the hit-men were men of the police force. The woman had paid a part payment of 40,000 KES with a balance of 60,000 KES once the job was done.
It was revealed that it was the third time the woman had tried to kill her husband through a similar plot.

She was arrested in her house when the people she thought were hit-men informed her that the mission was done and asked her to rush to the house where the body of her husband was laying and waiting for her confirmation.

When asked why she wanted her husband dead, the woman cited that after all she has been through with him, he wasn't caring for her and her kids, which made him as good as dead. #Na wa oh!
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/06/busted-woman-unknowingly-hired.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fjTKPe-XXs

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by kreamidiva(f): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
shocked shocked Nna Lekwanu anya o!i' m Shocked to my marrows.she no even get excuse sef! God wil have mercy on u when u rot in hell
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by coogar: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
All Round Gist: Faith Wairimu Maina, a Kenya mother of two pleaded guilty in court for having plotted to kill her husband, John Muthee Guama, on the 17th June, in the Zimmerman area of Nairobi county.

Faith had hired hit-men to kill her husband, unknown to her that the hit-men were men of the police force. The woman had paid a part payment of 40,000 KES with a balance of 60,000 KES once the job was done.
It was revealed that it was the third time the woman had tried to kill her husband through a similar plot.

She was arrested in her house when the people she thought were hit-men informed her that the mission was done and asked her to rush to the house where the body of her husband was laying and waiting for her confirmation.

When asked why she wanted her husband dead, the woman cited that after all she has been through with him, he wasn't caring for her and her kids, which made him as good as dead. #Na wa oh!
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/06/busted-woman-unknowingly-hired.html

10 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by slimyem: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
When asked why she wanted her husband dead,
the woman cited that after all she has been
through with him, he wasn't caring for her and her
kids, which made him as good as dead.
Jeedus!!
This woman is cray...!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by oluwadare26(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hnnmm., speechless... God should please in his Infinite mercy provide me and my siblings our own future wives...

If u want God to provide any of ur relations his own future wife, like the "Like" button

77 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN AMERICA

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
God catch am
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by effisyman: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Women!!!
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by WIZGUY69(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
f*ck the woman! She no get sense @ all, make she kill the husby ah dey cum make ah cum marry her!! *bringing shekau's head*
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Osama10(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Boss13: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
Seems to me that Kenya women are terrible.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Osama10(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
The Devil himself would be surprised at the wickedness some humans show to others.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Women will always make man cry... this is real wickedness...God is in control already

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by fnep2smooth(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
women.............wonder no go ever end ....
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
dis happened in america. Some women have d
heat of men
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by creativemusic: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
haba sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by mmmustapha(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Lagusta(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
see as the woman ugly, she even worwor pass my neighbor's platypus....

a mistake from the condom factory!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by chasitty123: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hmmmm. Christ have mercy.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by onitshaigbo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Note to self: Never have anything to do with Kenyan women.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by supaeagles(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
chasitty123: Christ have mercy.
Lord have mercy
(Oh, sorry,na reflex, I think say I de mass smiley )

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by coogar: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN AMERICA

3 attempted plots in the past to kill the husband, the hired killers took her money and disappeared. this time she hired undercover officers not knowing they were police.

they should feed this woman to the lions in kenya!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by gebest: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
this is the third times she is doing it and they have been releasing her, i know they are still going to release her again until she will succeed in eliminating the man.what kind of lawless society is that. well this is an eye opener to men out there who are not taking care of their family to please change you know a desperate woman can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
A sentence for her: madness growing unsuspectedly.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Okijajuju1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by dabrake(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
oluwadare26: Hnnmm., speechless... God should please in his Infinite mercy provide me and my siblings our own future wives...

If u want God to provide any of ur relations his own future wife, like the "Like" button
another 'LIKE' beggar

2 Likes

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

3 attempted plots in the past to kill the husband, the hired killers took her money and disappeared. this time she hired undercover officers not knowing they were police.

they should feed this woman to the lions in kenya!
WELL I GUESS IT IS SAFE TO SAY THE HUSBAND IS NOT IN HER LIST OF THOSE SHE ADORES grin grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Is her husband Nigerian?

Sorry, I didn't read the whole post

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by sucessful1: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Boss13: Seems to me that Kenya women are terrible.

This Shiite happen all around d globe,not just in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Temismith(f): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hehehehehe. Wat goes around, stayes around
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

abeg shut your mouth before fly enter am.see as you wide your mouth :p
Re: Woman Unknowingly Hired Policemen As Hit-men To Kill Her Husband by Yakubu1767: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Osama10: The Devil himself would be surprised at the wickedness some humans show to others.
Dats true...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / 10 Ways Babies Are Smarter Than You Thought / When Should A Child Stop Using Pampers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.