Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

It‘s A Man‘s World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It‘s A Man‘s World! (1144 Views)

:::::if 2day S World Stealing Day, What Would U Steal 4rm Ur Lover? *love*::: / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / It`s A Mans World ,isnt It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It‘s A Man‘s World! by omotola1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
So many cases of abuse, maltreatment, infidelity, promiscuity etcetera in relationships/marriages.
Not to mention gender discrimination.
Women are always at the receiving end.
I pity them sometimes.
It‘s really a man‘s world!
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
if you teach a dog how to bark when he is hungry, then thats what that animal will do for the rest of his natural life........ women have been conditionned to be this way....thanks to Religion and what not, and therefore i can only blame women for not using their BRAINS into dealing with any matter.

if someone is foul/wrong to you, then there is NO REASON why you should go along with it (or accept it).

1 Like

Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
It is not a man's world, most women have just decided to lie down and let them be the punching bags site cos of society or religion or stuff like that. Women need to wake up and realise that they can say no and refuse what they dont like
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by frank317: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: if you teach a dog how to bark when he is hungry, then thats what that animal will do for the rest of his natural life........ women have been conditionned to be this way....thanks to Religion and what not, and therefore i can only blame women for not using their BRAINS into dealing with any matter.

if someone is foul/wrong to you, then there is NO REASON why you should go along with it (or accept it).

Ya socialization has played its role over time, but have u ever stop to think that their personality is different from that of the men? They are physically weaker and, their biological make up is different, even d homones that run through their body. They think differently and all that. Why do u want to blame them for not using their brain for something they couldn't have been able to help?

1 Like

Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by omotola1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: most women have just decided to lie down and let them be the punching bags site cos of society or religion or stuff like that.
It‘s not their decision to be punching bags. Remember that women are naturally weaker than men. So do u expect them to fight back?
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
omotola1:
It‘s not their decision to be punching bags. Remember that women are naturally weaker than men. So do u expect them to fight back?
I dont mean physical fights but there are situations that women find themselves and should not keep quiet about. If your spouse cheats, why stick around?
If he hits you why still stay?
Why can't you report a case of rape?
Why must you allow your husband decide for you? Those instances are a contributing factor
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I dont mean physical fights but there are situations that women find themselves and should not keep quiet about. If your spouse cheats, why stick around?
Why must you allow your husband decide for you? Those instances are a contributing factor

some women could stand up for their right to protect themselves. but many women don't have a choice.
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by omotola1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ok. You are right.
If you ask them why they don‘t report molestation, dey‘ll tell you it‘s because of their children.
Most women will tell u dat d reason why dey are still in their husband‘s house is because of their children. Even if d husband nearly kill them, dey will still remain there.
Imagine?
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Rocktation(f): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
carefreewannabe:

some women could stand up for their right to protect themselves. but many women don't have a choice.

True. As a lot of men do not, who suffer the same ills.
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Flashaldrin(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
omotola1:
Ok. You are right.
If you ask them why they don‘t report molestation, dey‘ll tell you it‘s because of their children.
Most women will tell u dat d reason why dey are still in their husband‘s house is because of their children. Even if d husband nearly kill them, dey will still remain there.
Imagine?
i wont imagine.
You are watching too many nollywood films.
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
omotola1:
Ok. You are right.
Imagine?
So in this situations you can see that its the women who are holding themselves back.
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by LaParisienne(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
omotola1: So many cases of abuse, maltreatment, infidelity, promiscuity etcetera in relationships/marriages.
I pity them sometimes.

First off, none of these things you mentioned are applicable to me. So quit generalizing.

I believe in myself, I stand up for my right and I don't tolerate condescending treatment from anybody- man or woman.

I have a much better life than a lot of men I know, no kidding.

For me, it's not a man's world. It is my world!!!
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
frank3.16:

Ya socialization has played its role over time, but have u ever stop to think that their personality is different from that of the men? They are physically weaker and, their biological make up is different, even d homones that run through their body. They think differently and all that. Why do u want to blame them for not using their brain for something they couldn't have been able to help?

and what has anything you just mentionned got to do with what the OP wrote? are you now saying that men can detect when something is wrong while women cant?! dont even go there bro.
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by MrsChima1(f): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
omotola1: So many cases of abuse, maltreatment, infidelity, promiscuity etcetera in relationships/marriages.
I pity them sometimes.

You wish!!!!
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Mynd44: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^
I was wondering when you will show up
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
I was wondering when you will show up

Hush your ass. grin grin
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Mynd44: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Hush your ass. grin grin
Yes ma'am
Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by frank317: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

and what has anything you just mentionned got to do with what the OP wrote? are you now saying that men can detect when something is wrong while women cant?! dont even go there bro.

No, all I am saying that our perception about life and events might be different as a result of our difference in nature and nuture. Its might not really b their fault that they are victims, perhaps nature has a hand in it. Perhaps it is meant to b a mans world.

2 Likes

Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2012
^^^^ really?! is that what you came up with? and do people believe that crap?!

the main reasons why many ACCEPT what the OP mentionned is because of low self esteem, love or desperation to stay in a r/ship.
and lets not forget, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the nature of women but much to do with the social environment where these women reside.

for example: the reason it happens more than often in Nigeria, than in the west is because A) the majority of Nigerian women would rather STAY MARRIED AT ALL COST (since divorced women are looked down upon and being married is a sign of "happiness" ) instead of leaving. B) there are no laws that PROPERLY protect battered spouse, and even if there was, a quick bribe will get the culprit free. C) many marry for the wrong reasons and therefore they have no reason to do whats right in their respective union. D) and last but not least, when people are poor, yet driven by the media to look a million dollar, then they will do anything to get the latest fashion trends...... and sometimes this will drive that person to do things they are not suppose to do. BELIEVE ME: if rich women didnt shy away from being seen in public with young boys, then you would see that AS OFTEN as you see rich men with young girls.

the fact that you even wrote that it might NOT be their fault, is your second joke of the day. so if it isnt their fault, then whose fault is it then?!

2 Likes

Re: It‘s A Man‘s World! by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Possible? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / Should You Have SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ?? Funny Answers From Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.