Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. (937 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / She Propose 2 Him And He Accepted, "Does He Need 2 Propose 2 Her Again As D Man? / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
How do I go about dis? I met a gal bck den in d NYSC camp, we luv each other very wel. Now d problem is whom to visit who. She told me to cum were she was posted to, and I told her to cum 1st. Pls is it adviceable to go 1st or her cming?
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by tellwsdom: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
Please delete this thread and precipitate into d CANAL angry angry
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by daisyella: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
Serves u rite wink
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by cindyrella(f): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
Lmao @ replies

@op, be a man and make the first move.
stop whining like a fool!
(No offense) grin
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by Coefficient(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
I don't even know what to tell you. Honestly.
Btw, this jamb question came out which year?
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by greedie1(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
In this case, gents first.
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2012
The both of you are babies
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by leyom234: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
Please give me her no. I'll convince her on your behalf.
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
It doesn't matter who visits first. Whoever can do the visiting should do the visiting.
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
If you visit her first, kini big deal? Abeg if you neva mature for relationship, you better stay on your own.no be by force to get girlfriend!
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by Mynd44: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
berem: If you visit her first, kini big deal? Abeg if you neva mature for relationship, you better stay on your own.no be by force to get girlfriend!
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by lacicrips(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
Lol at "precipitate" replies. grin
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2012
lacicrips: Lol at "precipitate" replies. grin
I think I broke a rib.

Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
nikkyshyne:
I think I broke a rib.
Go see a doctor then
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go see a doctor then
Will you be my Doctor? wink
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Will you be my Doctor? wink
Yes ma'am
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by laberry101(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
cindyrella: Lmao @ replies

@op, be a man and make the first move.
stop whining like a fool!
(No offense) grin

Non taken, it's allowed.
Re: Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. by dontador(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2012
What's wrong with you visiting her 1st? That's what some guys do in a relationship(pride). Dey there dey dull another guy go collect sleep from you.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your New Gf Tells U She Has Been Raped Before? / Do they still exist? / Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.