Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Indominoodles Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indominoodles Christians (2035 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indominoodles Christians by bolataiwo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2008
u will will agreed with me that the kind of christians around now are the so called indominoodle christians who always want fast miracle without taking pain to pass through temptation or difficulty.y are people in hurry to get miracle?that is why any church that is not performing miracle does not av much congregation.most christians are too conscious of miracle instead of there salvation.may God help the church in this end time.
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
Except through singns and wonders they may not beleive grin

Amen! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by rotimy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2008
I think MICRO=OVEN christians would have been better than indomiee.
Many want the blessings of Abraham to be theirs but only a few want to pay the prize like Abraham!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by bolataiwo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2008
may be pastor should lay more emphasis on salvation instead of this miracle of a thing.too much of it is not good for our spiritual health
Re: Indominoodles Christians by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
the Bible has said it, that in the last day. . . .perilous time shall come and men shall be lovers of their own selves, reprobate, with itching ears, (running away from sound doctrine) etc. People nowadays only go to places/churches where what they want to hear is being preached. . . .

But it'd have been wonderful, interesting and glorious if only pastors emphasis more on salvation (Seeking God's Kingdom) than on material achievements.
Re: Indominoodles Christians by bolataiwo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2008
bible makes us to no that we should first seek the kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thigs shall follow e.g miracle.not will following miracle but miracle follwing us
Re: Indominoodles Christians by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2008
I feel you ma sista, it's just that almost everything is being modernized! sad
Re: Indominoodles Christians by bolataiwo(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2008
we just av to tell ourself the truth, the country has push so many people to be seeking for a fast miracle.
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Rotimy:
I think MICRO=OVEN christians would have been better than indomiee.
Many want the blessings of Abraham to be theirs but only a few want to pay the prize like Abraham!
But Abraham was not a Christian. Until you are in the religion of Abraham, his blessings can not reach you. Even if you sacrefice a bigger sacrifice than him, you will be msiing something: Abrahamic religion. Go find it and you will see how easy it is to be successful, in the sight of the God of Abraham, The Creator Himself!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
But Abraham was not a Christian. Until you are in the religion of Abraham, his blessings can not reach you. Even if you sacrefice a bigger sacrifice than him, you will be msiing something: Abrahamic religion. Go find it and you will see how easy it is to be successful, in the sight of the God of Abraham, The Creator Himself!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Dafidixone: You know am right. So you are lost for words and all you can do is Grin! I understand. So much for the Trinity, the part god, part man and all prophet and son of the Virgin Mary. You better save your own hide from Hellfire. You will shocked when you find out that Jesus was no more than Prophet/Messenger of God and only a Messiah to the Children of Israel, only. And believe me, that was before the Prophet/Mesenger of God to all Mankind came!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Dafidixone: You know am right. So you are lost for words and all you can do is Grin! I understand. So much for the Trinity, the part god, part man and all prophet and son of the Virgin Mary. You better save your own hide from Hellfire. You will shocked when you find out that Jesus was no more than Prophet/Messenger of God and only a Messiah to the Children of Israel, only. And believe me, that was before the Prophet/Mesenger of God to all Mankind came!

You know why I am laughing? Jesus said you will not die except you are a Christian. He said he did it to Saul and he turned to "Paul" the apostle. The word of God is Powerful! Mark today! cheesy

Shallom!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Dafidixone: And those who have died since the 'great incedence,' with Paul without being Christians are, ? Did Jesus of the Bible, based on your statement, directly failed to accomplished his commitment, again? You are batting 2 for Zero with me. Your last chance at bat is coming up, then you would have struck out; 3 for Zero at bat!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2008
@olabowale,

Abraham was NOT a Muslim, please. Just because the Qur'an claims what Muhammad had no idea to authentic does not mean the Qur'an was right.

There are a lot of things associated with being a Muslim - nowhere did Abraham take any oath of the shahadah, nor did he need to. Besides, the claims of who the first Muslim was in the Qur'an are contradictory - and Muslims have not been able to unravel the contradictions thereto.

Please try not to use your Muslim ideas to assuage Christian or Jewish convictions. Muhammad had nothing to do with the revelations of the Bible - and we have demonstrated that FACT several times.

I also once asked you to please show us from the Bible where you supposed that either Abraham and Jesus were Muslims. Now I am adding to the list suhc prophets as:

~ David

~ Jeremiah

~ Isaiah

~ Ezekiel

~ Job

and a few others that will come up as we progress in this discussion. Please show where they ever were Muslims, and then we shall be on hand to show you what you miss.

Thanks.
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Dafidixone: And those who have died since the 'great incedence,' with Paul without being Christians are, ? Did Jesus of the Bible, based on your statement, directly failed to accomplished his commitment, again? You are batting 2 for Zero with me. Your last chance at bat is coming up, then you would have struck out; 3 for Zero at bat!

Making heaven is a priviledge giving to man.  If any man choose to ignore heaven do you think God will die? grin

Those people are mare specimen to humanity.  I pray I will not be like anyone of those people.  I also know you will not end up like them grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Pilgrim

Please do help me thank God for the future of olabowale. He will not die except he become a Christian. Only God knows how He will do it but God did it for Apostle Paul. cheesy
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Dafidixone:
Making heaven is a priviledge giving to man. If any man choose to ignore heaven do you think God will die?
Those people are mare specimen to humanity. I pray I will not be like anyone of those people. I also know you will not end up like them
The fact is that I will not end up like you, in your current state! However you are free to come up to my side! Afterall Islam is free and inclusive of all who wants it. Are you ready for the mound with your bat for the third pitch?
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
I think all you need to do is leave everthing to God I am not going to do it. God will do it. After all Abiola beleived in Bible before he died and here is a man that sponsored capsizing of Bible Ship to Africa in those days. Relax God is in Control grin grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
@dafidixone,

dafidixone:

@Pilgrim

Please do help me thank God for the future of olabowale. He will not die except he become a Christian. Only God knows how He will do it but God did it for Apostle Paul. cheesy

Amen. I am already doing that! cheesy
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Defidixone:
I think all you need to do is leave everthing to God I am not going to do it. God will do it.  After all Abiola beleived in Bible before he died and here is a man that sponsored capsizing of Bible Ship to Africa in those days.  Relax God is in Control
You were there when Abiola (ra) died? You knew him well? You are a liar and you know it. You are not from him family and you do not know anyone who is close to him. Everyday, I do talk to some of him family members, from the rank of his first 10 Children. They all dispute your Christian assertions! Have shame and guard your tongue about lies against the dead.

Abiola went to Baptist Grammar School, in Abeokuta. With all of that, he remained a Muslim, throughout his life. Only liars would say that he believed in the Bible before he died! Whatever his supposed 'punishment,' God, InshaAllah had forgiven him, because of what his so called "Muslim brothers,' the likes of Evil genius Babangida, Abacha and Abdulsalaam had done to him. These people should have known that to oppress anyone is evil and to oppress their own brother in Islam is a greater evil.

Finally, InshaAllah, your prayer towards me that my Creator considers to be evil in the matter of true belief in Him, will not rise beyond your lips. May Allah accept my prayer of goodness towards you! I am what we call in Islam a Dhayy (Islamic propagator). I have no need for disbelive and I will never be in that rank, Amiin.
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2008
olabowale:

@Defidixone: You were there when Abiola (ra) died? You knew him well? You are a liar and you know it.

Lol. , alhaji olabowale - even you know that you do not tell the simple truth in many instances, don't you? How would you feel when you own false assertions are brought up to show that you qualify for the very same thing that you allege against others?

Should we post you a few examples, sir? cheesy
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ Olabowale,

I have not said in any of my posting that I knew Abiola personally. grin I heard from a close relation of him about the post. True or False that is not the issue here.
The center point of everything here is that you will be redeemed from darkness into light. Isn't that a good news to you? grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2008
Am already in the Light of Guidance! What do i need 3 in one god(s) for? I humble myself in humility, as much as I can, right now, before my Creator. What do I need to arrogantly set up parttime god, 1/3 god, son god, Messiah god, Prophet god, son of man god, son of Virgin god for between me and my Creator? It is you who is scared silly out of your skin to go directly/talk to your Creator. I am not, because my God the Creator is approacheable and willing to listen to lsiten to His creation.

Even though you claimed to be son of god, you are scared of your father god, so you set up a son god to mediate between the two of you. I on the other hand, a slave do not have such a scare. God Himself emboldened me and permits me to talk directly to Him! See the difference? The case of Abiola is closed and I as his brother in Islam ask Allah the Almighty, who has full power of forgiveness to forgive him. Amiin. Just as He forgave those who He had forgiven, of old!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
olabowale:

I humble myself in humility, as much as I can, right now, before my Creator.

Olabowale,

Humility requires that you do not speak derogatorily about other people's convictions. Is that a hard thing to understand? grin

olabowale:

The case of Abiola is closed and I as his brother in Islam

I wonder why you hurriedly closed that case just now. . . perhaps you feared that your own (lies) would be posted for all to see? undecided
Re: Indominoodles Christians by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2008
I see Olabowale is as usual trying to avoid answering the question: Where in the bible did Abraham worship as a muslim?
What is the Abrahamic religion?
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Dafidixone:
@ Olabowale,

I have not said in any of my posting that I knew Abiola personally. I heard from a close relation of him about the post. True or False that is not the issue here.
The center point of everything here is that you will be redeemed from darkness into light. Isn't that a good news to you?
Iadmire your courage man. I did not know the man personally. But I know his children, from one of the mosr senior wives (With Islamically legal numbers; within 1-4). Enough said about it!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
Iadmire your courage man. I did not know the man personally. But I know his children, from one of the mosr senior wives (With Islamically legal numbers; within 1-4). Enough said about it!

Only Jesus is worth knowing grin cheesy grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
dafidixone:

@Pilgrim

I helep you thank God too.   wink

There's one thing I like about Alh. Olabowale and that is . . . . . Olabow likes associating with Christians, you see his post at almost every Christian-Related Threads. . . . . . and I think he desires to know the Truth but using an antagonistic approach.  cool

Bros, no worry, for it shall come to pass, by the grace of God that your present religion shall become a thing of the past and thou shalt be renewed in Christ. Amen somebody pls.
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2008
davidylan:

I see Olabowale is as usual trying to avoid answering the question:

Well, I can see that - it's the "usual" thing now! grin

Anyhow, @davidylan, how body?

- - - - - -

PS.

Thanks for the email - I saw it today and will respond soonest! You're absolutely right!!

Cheers.
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2008
OlowoTee:

Amen somebody please.

A-M-E-N OOO!! 1 million times!! grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
grin
grin
grin

I'm sure bros is busy typing another 'hhhhhmmmmh' post. lets wait and see what he's got to say this time around. tongue

Pastor Olabowale! You're blessed cool
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2008
OlowoTee:

Pastor Olabowale! You're blessed cool

In Jesus' Name!! Amen again O! grin

Jeremiah 1:5 -- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audio Sermon: I Shall Not Die But Live! / How Satan Deceives People With His False Teachings About The Virgin Mary / Apostasy - False Shepherds And Prophets Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.