Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Indominoodles Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indominoodles Christians (2034 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Olowo tee: I have soft spot for some of the Christians. davidylan is my favorite. He knows it to. Then +Osisi, even though she is hard headed, but less hard headed than Dave. But your prayer on me goes to the dustbin!

@Davidylan:
I see Olabowale is as usual trying to avoid answering the question: Where in the bible did Abraham worship as a muslim?
What is the Abrahamic religion?
O mo wipe Ibrahiim ki se Kiriyo, abi? So why ask why! Look to the life  of Ibrahiim and compare it to that of Christians and then compare it to that of the Muslims. First, Christians hate sacrificing. Muslims love sacrificing, the Sunnah of Ibrahiim. Afterall, he obeyed his God Almighty and willingly intend on sacrificing his 'Only son,' which was ransomed. Hence, the Ileya sacrifice of the Muslims. Omo Yoruba nie, so ma so Yoruba sie. I will wait for your rebuttal, rather your showing that he is a Jew or christian, either by tribe or by religion. When I said tribe, I was only referring to the Jewish tribe and you know he was from a tribe before he emagrated out of Iraq! And there was no Jew until Judah's sons forcibly absorbed the other 11 tribes from the Children of Israel! But when i said religion, I meant Judaism and Christianity as religions. He was neither of them! Both of them came after he had passed on.

I have not used the Qur'an to explain the issue here, have I?
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
Jeremiah 1:5 --  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Powerful is the Word of God cheesy
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

But your prayer on me goes to the dustbin!

The Christian prayer does not go to the bin. A Christian I once hated (for simply being a Christian) was busy praying for me for more than 3 years while I took the liberty as a Muslim to deride him unceasingly! What happened to his prayers? God heard, touched my heart - and here I am today: forgiven, born again, and saved!

Never underate the prayer of any Christian - they reach God's very throne!

olabowale:

When I said tribe, I was only referring to the Jewish tribe and you know he was from a tribe before he emagrated out of Iraq! And there was no Jew until Judah's sons forcibly absorbed the other 11 tribes from the Children of Israel! But when i said religion, I meant Judaism and Christianity as religions. He was neither of them! Both of them came after he had passed on.

Well, if you were referring to Abraham, let's understand a few facts:

[list][li]he was not an Arab, nor was he ever associated with Arab culture[/li][/list]

[list][li]he was more attuned to the Jewish line, from which we understand the term "Hebrew" as used for him in the Bible: "Abram the Hebrew" Gen. 14:13[/li][/list]

[list][li]When Moses addressed the Israelites, he did not refer to them as Arabs; but just as Abraham was, Moses addressed them as "Hebrews" - "thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman" - Deut. 15:12[/li][/list]

Perhaps you may have something to show us that either Abraham, or Moses or the Israelites were Quraish - then and only then would you be making sense. Do you care to show us, please?
Re: Indominoodles Christians by olabowale(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
@Dafidixone:
Powerful is the Word of God
To the children of Israel. Remember the 12 wells/drinking places of the Children of Israel? Each drinking place to each nation? As the 12 nations, remember, uh? There goes your "hypothesis," of nations! It is nothing but the 12 tribes (nations0 of Israel descendants; the benjamite, the Judahrites, before they absorb every one else in the blanketedly known name of Jew!
Re: Indominoodles Christians by pilgrim1(f): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2008
olabowale:

@Dafidixone: To the children of Israel. Remember the 12 wells/drinking places of the Children of Israel? Each drinking place to each nation? As the 12 nations, remember, uh? There goes your "hypothesis," of nations! It is nothing but the 12 tribes (nations0 of Israel descendants; the benjamite, the Judahrites, before they absorb every one else in the blanketedly known name of Jew!

Please leave the hypothetical dribbling aside and show us where Abraham, Moses or the Israelites were ever called ARABS!! For sure, they were all referred to as the Hebrews - and we find that in the Bible. Take your best shot and find us where they were ever referred to as ARABS! grin
Re: Indominoodles Christians by dafidixone(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
To the children of Israel. Remember the 12 wells/drinking places of the Children of Israel? Each drinking place to each nation? As the 12 nations, remember, uh? There goes your "hypothesis," of nations! It is nothing but the 12 tribes (nations0 of Israel descendants; the benjamite, the Judahrites, before they absorb every one else in the blanketedly known name of Jew!

It may interest you to know that Istreal was used for a purpose by God. That Purpose is to bring Salvation to the Whole world. That Salvation is in no other person but Jesus Christ the only Son of the Most High God. smiley
Re: Indominoodles Christians by bolataiwo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2008
the nlord will save our soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Satanism Part 1 / How Satan Deceives People With His False Teachings About The Virgin Mary / New Testament (bible) Fairytale Or Horror Story?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.