Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! (5961 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Woman Whips Maid With Wire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! by armyofone(m): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2012
21st century ladies should learn how to deal with the sons of Adam.
Re: Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Sep 24, 2012
I would rather 21st century women learn to raise better son's of Adams. The world has learnt better ways of dealing with each other, especially through our many failures. It is the time the mothers get to work using this new found knowledge in raising better sons, and daughters. It is 2012 . . stories of men behaving like evil monsters and slave drivers should be rare not common place, especially in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! by maclatunji: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2012
Kobojunkie: I would rather 21st century women learn to raise better son's of Adams. The world has learnt better ways of dealing with each other, especially through our many failures. It is the time the mothers get to work using this new found knowledge in raising better sons, and daughters. It is 2012 . . stories of men behaving like evil monsters and slave drivers should be rare not common place, especially in Africa.

I agree with this. However, I doubt that you will ever succeed in stopping men like this from being present in any society, even in the so-called liberal west, there are men who would rather commit atrocious crimes than mellow as individuals. It has to do with a base animal male instinct to dominate I guess.
Re: Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Very simple. Very very simple. You people need to make your brother to channel his energies into something else. Put salt in his car engine, he will have a week to battle with mechanics. After that week, put salt in his generator, he will battle to buy new generator. After that week, throw his ATM into toilet, let him find time to apply for another with his bank, then flush down his checkbook down the toilet. In the height of it all, he will complain to his wife about his problems that's when the game begins. Recommend a pastor for him to see for counseling and make sure you inform the pastor before hand to tell him the problems come because he abuses his wife. That's how nature plays us, you don't have to wait for nature. Take Charge of your life, by hook or by crook.
LMAO!!

I always say this, if my future husband messes with me ehn, he'll just find out that he's falling down regularly in the house, his shirts are getting tighter and d d zippers on his pants starts malfunctioning, He would keep on mistaking shampoo for body wash. I go show am betta pepper!

For all those saying lock up or involve families, wont the families later go to their house?? Won't he come back from police custody?? Especially in Naija where he would bribe them and I'm sure he won't stay in custody for more than one hour.
He'll just double her beatings! In fact when he beat am well, well, she go use her own mouth withdraw d case
Re: Help, My Brother Whips His Wife! by Johndoe100(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!

He'll just double her beatings! In fact when he beat am well, well, she go use her own mouth withdraw d case

The actions of a wise woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance / My Crush On A Married Woman.. / Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.