Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 (18690 Views)

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread / Ekubo Family Wins Maltina Dance Hall Season 5 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Mikebrown(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
C Oldmen dey fool dere selves.smh for 9ja
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sam Milla: That is what we know how to do here in Nigeria. While the Indians and Chinese are organising Science and Tech contests,
We are busy organising Big Brothers, Maltina dancehall, Gulder ultimate search, Nokia project fame, MTN this and that.
Are these things what we now learn in our Universities?
#bigShame

Dude who told u there are no science and tech competitions. Science and tech competitions take place every day in all levels all education. You just don't see it becos tv stations and cable owners are entrepreneurs and there know its the social competions that attract.
Besides, a jolly good laugh and some thrill can prove to be very refreshing after a days work.

I mean won't it be boring to do some maths and logic at work and then come back home to watch a math competition?
Everybody has their place in this world: from the entertainers to the scientists, to the ceos and leaders.

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
semid4lyfe:

True!

Two seasons of the GTBank sponsored The Debaters Realty TV show aired on TV in the past years but no thread was created for 'em on NL.

Not same for MTN Project Fame, Big Brother Africa, Nigerian Idol, Celebrity Takes 2, Maltina Dance Hall, Gulder Ultimate Search etc.

It clearly shows where our interest lies.

Why didn't u create a thread for the the debaters stuff?!!
Like someone just said, u keep whining but wont lift a finger to do it ur self.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
inurmind:
Why didn't u create a thread for the the debaters stuff?!!
Like someone just said, u keep whining but wont lift a finger to do it ur self.

Guy, go back and read my post cos it obviously flew over your head tongue

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Bams95: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
oliidell: Hie hia hia hia heeeei...I laff in Swahili.. I actualy misd d show...I hope dia wud b a repeat. So hapy for d green family.
watch it on STV right now
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Bams95: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
And the highlight of the event - Mrs. Orelope Adefulire - Lagos State Deputy Governor dropped the biggest national goof of the night by saying: "On behalf of Nigerian Breweries, makers of Malta Guinness..." when she was called out to present the cheque to the winning family.

What was she thinking, please?!!! shocked grin

[/quote]its a big lie,she didnt say that.i just watched d program again.she said "maker of maltina"
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by leoclef: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
It is all lies...the deputy governor did not say malta guiness.
People should mind the way they carry out derogatory act.
Make una go watch am again ooooo
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by sucezTP(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
I shouted for joy, when it was announced that, the green family won the competition, because i knew they deserved it. Later, i became sad when i remembered i won't have my share of the money awarded.......
I'm happy for them shaa.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Clemzy16(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
leoclef: It is all lies...the deputy governor did not say malta guiness.
What are you saying? Did you watched the live show yesterday? Well, i did. And i was ever-ready to watched that part today, but unfortunately it was edited by Maltina. You need to see the way the crowd shouted yesterday. Infact, she also said.. "Ladies and gentleman." that woman is more than a joke.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by K08(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Clemzy16: What are you saying? Did you watched the live show yesterday? Well, i did. And i was ever-ready to watched that part today, but unfortunately it was edited by Maltina. You need to see the way the crowd shouted yesterday. Infact, she also said.. "Ladies and gentleman." that woman is more than a joke.
@ Clemzy16, perhaps the lady was very nervous when she was called upon to do the presentation. No one is above mistake. Now, look at your last comment, you equally commited blunder.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Clemzy16(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
K.08:

@ Clemzy16, perhaps the lady was very nervous when she was called upon to do the presentation. No one is above mistake. Now, look at your last comment, you equally commited blunder.
Please where precisely in my last comment. I still can't find it.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by pokenose(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Why didnt the efiokwu family win? Dat Ifeoma efiokwu is da bomb! And am not talking about her dancing skills!
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by safarigirl(f): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Can anyone mention any memorable performance by the Green family save for their hip hop performance? If not, how did they deserve it? I was rooting for the Efiokwus, but knowing that Nigerians would rather vote on sentimental basis, Green was the obvious choice. Everyone amazed by stunts of a 15 year old who looks (and acts) 11, so y'all think he's a kid. Eghove's performances were always stellar, Green is an average family, from the on set, Opus was their lone star, so wtf are y'all saying? They didn't deserve squat! Efiokwu was my winning family, but Eghove deserved it.

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by yamakuza: 2:34am On Sep 24, 2012
safarigirl: Can anyone mention any memorable performance by the Green family save for their hip hop performance? If not, how did they deserve it? I was rooting for the Efiokwus, but knowing that Nigerians would rather vote on sentimental basis, Green was the obvious choice. Everyone amazed by stunts of a 15 year old who looks (and acts) 11, so y'all think he's a kid. Eghove's performances were always stellar, Green is an average family, from the on set, Opus was their lone star, so wtf are y'all saying? They didn't deserve squat! Efiokwu was my winning family, but Eghove deserved it.

i share the same sentiments, but you cant but agree that the Greens had the strongest performance at the Saturday Live Show. i'm sure thats when they would have gotten the deciding votes.

anyways, its not since today that the wrong people win when the outcome is left to Nigerian voters.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Immaangel(f): 6:10am On Sep 24, 2012
As 4 me o. D efiokwus are d best!!! Green family has only gud dancer i.e opus. I knw say dem rig am un2 9ja way nah.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by swoosh(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2012
Bams95:

And the highlight of the event - Mrs. Orelope Adefulire - Lagos State Deputy Governor dropped the biggest national goof of the night by saying: "On behalf of Nigerian Breweries, makers of Malta Guinness..." when she was called out to present the cheque to the winning family.

its a big lie,she didnt say that.i just watched d program again.she said "maker of maltina"

Why do you argue blindly - If you didnt watch the show simply shutup. I watched the entire show with my wife- that woman almost screamed into the mic "On behalf of Nigerian Breweries, makers of Malta Guinness...". I thought she ruined the entire show.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Miranchai(f): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2012
safarigirl: Can anyone mention any memorable performance by the Green family save for their hip hop performance? If not, how did they deserve it? I was rooting for the Efiokwus, but knowing that Nigerians would rather vote on sentimental basis, Green was the obvious choice. Everyone amazed by stunts of a 15 year old who looks (and acts) 11, so y'all think he's a kid. Eghove's performances were always stellar, Green is an average family, from the on set, Opus was their lone star, so wtf are y'all saying? They didn't deserve squat! Efiokwu was my winning family, but Eghove deserved it.
abeeeeeg, green family deserve dat money right frm d beginin. Dat kid weda 15yr old acting as 11,it is nobody's biz.dat kid was d bomb. And dere was no FOUL play.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Miranchai(f): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2012
bhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!. I don c person we patience joe beta pass to de speak english.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Dubemkelly(m): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2012
Sam Milla: That is what we know how to do here in Nigeria. While the Indians and Chinese are organising Science and Tech contests,
We are busy organising Big Brothers, Maltina dancehall, Gulder ultimate search, Nokia project fame, MTN this and that.
Are these things what we now learn in our Universities?
#bigShame
Park well dude.....This is part of entertainment,u comparing urself wt da likes of Chinese nd Indian doesn't help matters,what effort hv u made 2 remedy da situation? wonder wen Nigerians will reason beyond ....Everything aint tech or education,develop ur talent nd wrk ur way out...More power 2 ur elbow 2 companies hu encourage artistic skills,there r oda companies sponsoring educative competitions. Its a welcome developmnt
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Dubemkelly(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2012
safarigirl: Maltina Dance All is a hoax. How can voting end 7:45 and winners are announced barely fifteen minutes later? How did they tally the votes? Eghove family really deserved that prize, they brought their A game in every performance, while Green was banking on one member. Even Efiokwu was preferable. Until they end voting at least an hour before the show starts, it will always be a big set-up.
That's d spirit girl,we r in d 21st century wen technology does it better,I dnt c any iota of prejudice in dat cos its possible 4 d rslts 2 b tallied nd compiled within a minute,if OAU releases rzlt of thousands of cands who sat 4 p-utme wthin 12-24 hrs,what's d deal in tallying votes 4 just 10families? I presume u ddnt vote in nd dnt be logically by saying millions of Nigerians voted
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Dubemkelly(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2012
leoclef: It is all lies...the deputy governor did not say malta guiness.
Think u weren't observant enuf,she did nd d esteemed audience all shouted 4 such mess,never knew she was d dep gov,she totally made a mess of d show,think she was stage frightened or sth, she lacked d eloquence
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Dubemkelly(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2012
Clemzy16: Please where precisely in my last comment. I still can't find it.

'Did u watched it'
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Dubemkelly(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2012
Clemzy16: What are you saying? Did you watched the live show yesterday? Well, i did. And i was ever-ready to watched that part today, but unfortunately it was edited by Maltina. You need to see the way the crowd shouted yesterday. Infact, she also said.. "Ladies and gentleman." that woman is more than a joke.
'Did u watched it' 'to watched' I guess u were a product of Shakespearian English,lol
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by dabossman(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2012

And how many times exactly did you vote for the Efiokwus? Or you think just rooting for them in your living room will win them the competition. The family with the highest votes win. It has nothing to do with who is the best. We all have our preferences for different reasons. Check yourself and you will see that even your own choice is sentimental. You probably like the handsome Malachi, like some guys like the beautiful Ifeoma. Don't hate if some folks like Opus.

Besides, one performance can win the competition. I particularly liked the Boyles' bedtime pantomine and voted for them. My babe liked the Eghoves because she saw the small, unpainted building they live in but didn't vote anyway.

Lastly, the Greens' performance was the best at the finals by a long mile. Even I had to admit that though I voted Boyle. Did you vote?

1 Like

Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Dubemkelly(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2012
MALTINA DANCEALL Season 6 was indeed a spectacular show,I enjoyed it 2 bits,those five final families were so on point,dey killed it on d grand finale night,d dance instructors n judges really delivered not 4getting Kemi Adetigbe da hostess,she's such a pretty lady nd I prefer her 2 d former hostess,Katherine Edoho...I must confess,I was confused on who 2 vote 4,esp among d families of Green,Eghovie nd Efiokwu,had 2 divide my votes 4 dese families buh there was sth about Eghovie family,all of dem rocked,d mum was amazing esp in d Micheal Jackson dance styles,d cud dance 2 all d song beats,I think dey were more creative in d academy.....Opus just like d lil girl in Ekubo family last year was a credit 2 d Green's family nd peeps enjoyed his skills, Efiokwu wt Ifeoma nd Malachi was on point,Boyle dd deir best nd I luved da pantomime dance style(My space) esp wen d girl was climbing da mattre
ss, Zibe gave it deir best shot....Was indeed a hectic nd difficult competition 2 decide
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by dabossman(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2012
dridowu: I hate ds program wit passion....................anyway sha ds post has been hidden

I'm sure you prefer those Nollywood movies with brainless chics in skimpy clothing doing nothing productive better right? Or maybe the endless, senseless talk on BBA is more your thing. Hating a show that brings families together and bonds them closer? You really must have had a dark childhood.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Clemzy16(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Dubemkelly:
'Did u watched it' 'to watched' I guess u were a product of Shakespearian English,lol
Very dry. Try again. I don't have time arguing with retardeen$. I'll just advised you to study your dictionary.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by sneak3(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
safarigirl: Maltina Dance All is a hoax. How can voting end 7:45 and winners are announced barely fifteen minutes later? How did they tally the votes? Eghove family really deserved that prize, they brought their A game in every performance, while Green was banking on one member. Even Efiokwu was preferable. Until they end voting at least an hour before the show starts, it will always be a big set-up.

So hw many yrs would you want to use to count votes via SMS
SMG 4 you.. Rigging don full ur blood
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by komek(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
Bams95:

its a big lie,she didnt say that.i just watched d program again.she said "maker of maltina"
Shatap, she said and pple started shouting. Then Kemi the anchor was whispering some thing to her
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by Lendi: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2012
Eze Promoe: OP, his name is Opus not Akpors and the show is Maltina dance all not Maltina dancehall.

That OPUS GREEN boy is a bundle of talent. He singlehadedly won it for the Green family. Congrats!
that tru....
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by fortyfeet(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Just immediately after the show, I decided to forget her name. Believe me, I don't know her name anymore. You can't over rule this, if God decides to cut life short for Fasola today, she becomes our governor. God, please oo, not now.
The main thing shaa, that Opus of a boy na koroso, e no get rival kia kia.
Re: Green Family Wins Maltina Dancehall Season 6 by naffiesully: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Opus,u r a great dancer kip it up dude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 / Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.