Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (185343 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
How have you been preparing?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Judee99(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
PLS IS LASPO HND FORM OUT?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
IT IS NOT YET OUT
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
HOPEFULLY BEFORE ENDING
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Economics -
A rational consumer will adjust his spending pattern so that

A. He buys only the one item that gives him most total satisfaction
B. The marginal utility he gets from the last unit of item is the same
C. The marginal utility he gets from the last naira spent on each item is the same
D. The total utility he gets from each item is the same
E. The total amount of money he spends on each item is the same

Bond holders are treated more favourable than shareholder because

A. They are not liable for the companies losses
B. They greater voice in the electing board of the directors
C. They control the management
D. They have a prior claim on the companies assets
E. none of the above

which of the following is no true about occupational distribution of the labour force of West Africa?

A. A large percentage of the labour force is engaged in agriculture
B. Agriculture is the most important occupation in West Africa
C. The manufacturing sector employs a large percentage of the population
D. Agriculture does not constitute an important source of paid employment
E. The public sector forms an important source of paid employment

Which of the following is not true of optimum population?

A. It is possible for densely populated country to be underpopulated if it has insufficient labour to make the most effective use of its other factors
B. The quantity of labour which combined with the other factors gives the minimum output is known as optimum population
C. The quantity of labour which combined with the other factors, gives the maximum output, is known as optimum population
D. The test for over-population is whether it exceed the optimum
E. It is possible for a thinly populated country to be over populated if it has a poor supply of other factor

Production covers all but one of the following activities:

A. changing the position of a good in time as, for example, holding stock of goods until they are required
B. the provision of some kind of service e.g retailing
C. changing the form of a good from the raw material to the finished product
D. changing the situation of a good as for example , from a factory in Lagos to a retail shop in port harcourt
E. the use of good and services to satisfy individual wants
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Economics -
If two commodities are good substitutes for one another, e.g butter and margarine,an increase in the demand for one will reduce the demand for the other. This type of demand is called

A. composite demand
B. elastic demand
C. derived demand
D. competitive demand
E. inelastic demand

One of the reason why the condition of supply of a commodity may change is

A. a change in real income
B. changes in the technique of production
C. a change of fashion or taste
D. change in population

when the demand curve shift to the right it indicate that a larger quantity is demanded at each price. This is caused by one of the following

A. a fall in income
B. a rise in the price of a complement
C. a fall in the price of substitute
D. a change in taste against this commodity
E. none of the above
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Economics -

If two commodities are good substitutes for one another, e.g butter and margarine,an increase in the demand for one will reduce the demand for the other. This type of demand is called

A. composite demand
B. elastic demand
C. derived demand
D. competitive demand
E. inelastic demand

One of the reason why the condition of supply of a commodity may change is

A. a change in real income
B. changes in the technique of production
C. a change of fashion or taste
D. change in population

when the demand curve shift to the right it indicate that a larger quantity is demanded at each price. This is caused by one of the following

A. a fall in income
B. a rise in the price of a complement
C. a fall in the price of substitute
D. a change in taste against this commodity
E. none of the above

When the price of a commodity is below the equilibrium price the quantity demanded will exceed the quantity supplied. Such a situation is referred to as

A. elastic supply
B. joint demand
C. excess supply
D. derived demand
E. none of the above

The central bank controls the activities of other banks by all but one of the following

A. The use of bank rate
B. The purchase or sale of government bonds on the open market
C. special deposite
D. the use of directives
E. taxation
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
plz do i av 2 create an account on laspotech site
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
obabila: what is jamb score?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Bjkhaleed(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls is the form still on sale.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by jude2011: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
@obabila my sister chose laspotech as her first choice most preffered institution and had a utme score of 179. please can she get admitted on merit if her post utme is good. she wants to study accountancy. A guy promised to help her gain admission i don't know if he wants to scam her. Anyway your advice is needed . what's her chances of gaining admission in percetages. thank you
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2013
@Bjkhaleed,The form is still out till friday 19th,july 2013.Although,there is a chance of extending it depending on how candidates are responding to buying the form because the exam is still ending but i doubt it,laspotech want to use the remaining days to print post utme questions,arrange venue and date for the exam.@jude 2011,let your sister get the form,register,and go for the exam,tell her to put in her best in the exam,she is writing d exam as an alternative,if jamb did not give her automatic admission,and as for the person that demand for money for assistance,pls don't pay any money to anybody for admission.jamb might give your sister automatic admission without the post jamb since she choose them as first choice most prefered.they will not look into her post jamb score before giving her admission just because they choose laspotech as most prefered @nessie17,i thought u have registered the form,if u haven't,u must create an account as a new person.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2013
I cant find my date of exam nd venue
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
D date of d exam will be sent to u or pasted on their official website in due course,just expect it some days to d exam,it can be 2 days or 3 days to d exam,hope u registered your post utme application form with a valid phone number? Cos if u don't,u might not receive any message from them and it will affect u.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
obabila: @Bjkhaleed,The form is still out till friday 19th,july 2013.Although,there is a chance of extending it depending on how candidates are responding to buying the form because the exam is still ending but i doubt it,laspotech want to use the remaining days to print post utme questions,arrange venue and date for the exam.@jude 2011,let your sister get the form,register,and go for the exam,tell her to put in her best in the exam,she is writing d exam as an alternative,if jamb did not give her automatic admission,and as for the person that demand for money for assistance,pls don't pay any money to anybody for admission.jamb might give your sister automatic admission without the post jamb since she choose them as first choice most prefered.they will not look into her post jamb score before giving her admission just because they choose laspotech as most prefered @nessie17,i thought have registered the form,if u haven't,u must create an account as a new person.
i av registad
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Since u have registered,u already have an account with laspotech,u can now perform any operation on laspotech website using ur application number,jamb registration number,or d e-mail u used during ur registration.u can use any of d three to re-print ur application form and payment receipt online,u can as well use any of it to check ur result when it is released or your admission status,to check if you are admitted or not,lastly,hope u have printed ur application form and payment receipt online?

1 Like

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by sammyeko: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ur capslock in ur computer is on dats y is not going: capital letter is on,change it to small letters
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by jude2011: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
@obabila are you saying that my sister might be given automatic admission by jamb because she chose the school as her first choice most preffered despite scoring 179. pls explain better. how many questions should she expect as an accountancy student. and how high is her chances . thanks
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
obabila: Since u have registered,u already have an account with laspotech,u can now perform any operation on laspotech website using ur application number,jamb registration number,or d e-mail u used during ur registration.u can use any of d three to re-print ur application form and payment receipt online,u can as well use any of it to check ur result when it is released or your admission status,to check if you are admitted or not,lastly,hope u have printed ur application form and payment receipt online?
yea i av print it out,both
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by oluwaseyi2008(m): 2:54am On Jul 18, 2013
pls will laspotech accept 2 sittings in both (neco gce and waec gce) for computer science and I scored 190 in my jamb?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2013
@jude2011,It depends on the number of students that choose them as most preferred and how high their jamb score is,since the performance in jamb this year is awful then your sister have chances of getting admission even without her writing post jamb.Her writing of post jamb dis year is just for an alternative,in case if jamb did not offer her admission ,the school will do so based on her performance in post jamb.the school admit more preferred while jamb admit most preferred and your sister choose them as most preferred,she have chances of getting admission.she will do maths,use of English and economics in her post utme. she should also study government as well because system can change dis year.but she should concentrate on use of English,maths and Economics.@oluwaseyi2008,Laspotech accept two sittings,you can use any combination of ur choice,but they accept a sitting in NABTEB,@nessie17,u are through with everything,what next is to knw your exam date and venue,and that will be done in due course.

1 Like

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2013
ND COMPUTER SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY

SSCE or WASCE or GCE O’level or NECO with at least five (5) credits at two sittings, which must include Mathematics and a basic science, and any three of the following: Economics, English Language, Geography, Chemistry, Further/Additional Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Government/History and Yoruba/Hausa/Ibo Language.

Candidates are expected to have at least a pass in Physics and English Language. OR

NABTEB: With at least five credits at one sitting, which must include Mathematics, Physics and Basic Electronics and two subjects from the following: Biology, Chemistry, and General Metal Work.

At least a pass in English is compulsory.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Olarmituns(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
can i still purchase the form 2morow
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Olarmituns(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
can i still purchase the form 2morow and I pick laspotech as most perrefered 2cdchoice 172 in jamb wats my chance of getting admitted
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Olarmituns(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls I nd urgent answew
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
yes,u can get it tomorrow.but make sure that it is very early because there is a slim chances of extending the closure date
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
i will advice you to go to skye bank garage in ikorodu,u shuld make sure that u open with the bank.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Olarmituns(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wat is the chance of bin admitted
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
check my previous post,i think i have answered that
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Gud morning pals,hope u have printed necessary documents i.e payment receipt and application form which is ur photocard? I have my reason for asking that question.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2013
2013/14 Application Forms for Full-time HND, PT ND & HND is now out...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission / JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.