Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (185345 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
I want to share some questions here and i want us to rub minds together,so that u can as well use it as revisions.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Johnayoola(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
obabila: I want to share some questions here and i want us to rub minds together,so that u can as well use it as revisions.
pls i cnt find it ther..pls what shld i do@obabila
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Johnayoola(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
pls i cnt fnd it ther..what shld i do?tho i dnt need d td if grantd admissn..shld i jst fil d i.t lyk dat?snce t.d is nt ther??@obabila
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mathematics-in a soccer competition in one season,a club had scored the following goals ; 2,0,3,3,2,1,4,0,0,5,1,0,2,2,1,3,1,4,1and1.the mean,median and mode respectively (a)1,1.8 and 1.5 (b) 1.8,1.5 and 1 (c)1.8,1 and 1.5 (d)1.5,1 and 1.8 (e)1.5,1.8 and 1
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dn't include it then,bt my advice 4 u is dat u shuld b a little bit patient in d registration,since u have d pin with u,there is no problem,wait till next wk b4 u submit it.i prayed that u will nt b a scape goat.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
Which course do u want to apply for? If td is nt one of its o'level requirements,u cn fill it without td.bt if td is one of its o'level requirement,i will advice u 2 b patient till next wk
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
If X^4-kX^3+LX-3 IS DIVISIBLE BY (X-1) AND IF WHEN IT IS DIVIDED BY (X+2) THE REMAINDER IS 27,FIND THE CONSTANTS K AND L (A)K=-7,L=-15(B)K=-15,L=-7(C) K=-21/5,L=-61/5(D)K=-5/3,L=19/3 (E)K=5/3,L=-19/3
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Johnayoola(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
obabila: Which course do u want to apply for? If td is nt one of its o'level requirements,u cn fill it without td.bt if td is one of its o'level requirement,i will advice u 2 b patient till next wk
computer science
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Computer science do not require technical drawing,but do u have a credit pass in english ,mathematics,physics ,chemistry,biology/agricultural science?,if yes,you are good to go.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2013
COMPUTER SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY O"LEVEL REQUIREMENT
SSCE or WASSCE or GCE O’level or NECO with at least five (5) credits at one
sitting, which must include Mathematics and a basic science, and any three of the
following: Economics, English Language, Geography, Chemistry, Further/Additional
Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Biology/ Agricultural Science and
Yoruba/Hausa/Ibo Language.
Candidates are expected to have at least a pass in English Language and Physics.
OR
NABTEB: With at least five credits at one sitting, which must include Mathematics,
Physics and Basic Electronics and two subjects from the following: Biology,
Chemistry, and General Metal Work.
At least a pass in English is compulsory.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2013
obabila: Mathematics-in a soccer competition in one season,a club had scored the following goals ; 2,0,3,3,2,1,4,0,0,5,1,0,2,2,1,3,1,4,1and1.the mean,median and mode respectively (a)1,1.8 and 1.5 (b) 1.8,1.5 and 1 (c)1.8,1 and 1.5 (d)1.5,1 and 1.8 (e)1.5,1.8 and 1
b
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2013
I got k=5 and l=3[b][/b]
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOVERNMENT-Power differs from influence in that it is

A. persuasive while influence is directive
B. coercive while influence is harmful
C. coercive while influence is persuasive
D. arrogant while influence is corruptive
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOVERNMENT-The standing committee of a legislature is one

A. whose member stand while deliberating
B. that has statutory responsibilities
C. that perform ad hoc functions
D. that has legislators as members.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOVERNMENT-Where the constitution is supreme,unconstitutional acts of the executive and the the legislature can be checked by the courts through

A. recall
B. judicial review
C. vote of no confidence
D. impeachment.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOVERNMENT-The central decision-making organ of a confederation is made up of

A. technocrats appointed by the units
B. politicians elected from the confederal constituencies
C. politicians nominated by the government of member states
D. representatives of pressure groups.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
GOVERNMENT-Which of the following is true of a parliamentary system of government?

A. clear seperation of government organs.
B. strict operation of bicameral legislature.
C. removal of government by impeachment.
D. adherence to majority rule.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Umartins1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please, who can help me get the post utme form. Please I'm begging. I'm very far from Lagos and I need the form. Nice answers and godly assistance is welcomed.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by HoneySuckle(f): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Please, i'm new about this admission issues. Won't we write post -utme first? Please help me out, i really want to get into school this year. Thanks
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2013
Even if u are far from the skul,u can get it in any skye bank that sells e'tranzact,it is not compulsory you get it in d school.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2013
Where exactly do u reside?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by t2sco: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls wat is d subject combination 4 mascom and wt subjt wil i be writn in post ume?
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Umartins1(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2013
obabila: Where exactly do u reside?
ikire, Osun. There's no skye here. Can you help me bro? Put your phone no or facebook name pls. You may modify it later.
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2013
I once post mass comm.o'level combination here,check my previous post,but jamb combination is maths,use of english,economics and government,that is for those that choose skuls like unilag for university level and laspotech in polytechnic level with the same mass comm. as a course.but if u choose other skuls like unosun and co for university level,and laspotech for polytechnic level,u can do english,economics,government,and literature in english as utme combination to cut d long story short,laspotech accept any of the combination as utme subject but expect maths,english,and economics/government in post utme
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2013
I once post mass comm.o'level combination here,check my previous post,but jamb combination is maths,use of english,economics and government,that is for those that choose skuls like unilag for university level and laspotech in polytechnic level with the same mass comm. as a course.but if u choose other skuls like unosun and co for university level,and laspotech for polytechnic level,u can do english,economics,government,and literature in english as utme combination,to cut d long story short,laspotech accept any of the combination as utme subject but expect maths,english,and economics/government in ur post utme .
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2013
Computer science students here shuld signify cos i want to pass some piece of information to u and it is not what we can discuss here,we will fix a time,probably a day to d exam for computer science or very early on d exam day.what i want to do for u is free of charge,i just want to use that to be of help.i will extend it to other department very soon but for now is computer science
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Johnayoola(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=obabila]Computer science students here shuld signify cos i want to pass some piece of information to u and it is not what we can discuss here,we will fix a time,probably a day to d exam for computer science or very early on d exam day.what i want to do for u is free of charge,i just want to use that to be of help.i will extend it to other department very soon but for now is computer science[/quotbigbro am 1 of dem o...snt u a mail,hope u got it,pls hope u dnt mind drpin info for me ther...
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Johnayoola(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2013
@obabila am 1 of dem...snt u a mail,hope u got it...pls hope u dnt mind dropin info for me ther?...
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by nessie17(f): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
obabila: Computer science students here shuld signify cos i want to pass some piece of information to u and it is not what we can discuss here,we will fix a time,probably a day to d exam for computer science or very early on d exam day.what i want to do for u is free of charge,i just want to use that to be of help.i will extend it to other department very soon but for now is computer science
wer cn i get d post ume past question 4 chemical engineering
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
I will advice u to treat jamb past question thoroughly,although the school has past questions but the questions their are not sufficient to pass excellently in the post jamb.but if u want the school past question,u can get it in Ikorodu or if u stay around that Agege area,i can give u one to make photocopy.then i collect it immediately
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by obabila(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Chemistry
Which of the following statements is NOT correct?

A. The average kinetic energy of a gas is directly proportional to its temperature
B. At constant temperature, the volume of a gas increases as the pressure increases
C. The pressure of a gas is inversely proportional to its volume
D. The temperature of a gas is directly proportional to its volume
E. The collisions of molecules with each other are inelastic

Zinc Oxide is a

A. Basic Oxide
B. Acidic Oxide
C. Amphoteric Oxide
D. Neutral Oxide
E. Reactive Oxide

When sodium chloride and metallic sodium are each dissolved in water

A. both processes are exothermic
B. both processes are endothermic
C. the dissolution of metallic sodium is endothermic
D. the dissolution of metallic sodium is exothermic
E. the dissolution of sodium chloride is explosive

The periodic classification of elements is an arrangement of the elements in order of their

A. Atomic Weights
B. Isotopic Weights
C. Molecular Weights
D. Atomic Numbers
E. Atomic Masses

In the reaction between sodium hydroxide and sulphuric acid solutions, what volume of 0.5 molar sodium hydroxide would exactly neutralize 10cm3 of 1.25 molar sulphuric acid?

A. 5cm3
B. 10cm3
C. 20cm3
D. 25cm3
E. 50cm3
Re: LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM by Johnayoola(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
@obabila..pls cn u list d likely topics that questions myt b set frm in mathematics n physics

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission / JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.