Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! (3163 Views)

Is It Rite 4 Inlaws To Ask U How Much U Hav In Ur A/c B4 Giving Der Daughter Out / Is It Rite To Have An With My Girlfriend"s Friend / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by tellwsdom: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2012
Make way angry angry
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2012
oluface: 190 don enter one chance.

Rotfl
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2012
jhydebaba: So 190 na long throat for real world. Its a pity, SMH for 190. No be only poison you go chop, den go put juju for u join. Small time, washing ur girlfriend's stinking panties n bra go be ur hobby and you will see nothing wrong in running errands for ur girl.
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2012
e90: In my opinion,I think a girl u ven't proposed to,is absolutely wrong to eat in her house.
U b monk? I can bet my g-string na inside cave u dey browse. Caveman thinking#
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2012
jhydebaba: So 190 na long throat for real world. Its a pity, SMH for 190. No be only poison you go chop, den go put juju for u join. Small time, washing ur girlfriend's stinking panties n bra go be ur hobby and you will see nothing wrong in running errands for ur girl.
Jydon!!! True talk!

1 Like

Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2012
Sexkillz baq off this thread undecided

Don't need ur input undecided
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Sunebanty(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2012
So far u can be intimate with d girl,i dnt think there is anything wrong in that
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Mynd44: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2012
190: Sexkillz baq off this thread undecided

Don't need ur input undecided
ode
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by jhydebaba(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin

Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Rubbish undecided
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by ozodimgba(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2012
190 ma man shine ur eyz no be 2day talk diz gurls can b more desperate than desperat chicks. Na when u don chop dat food when she use water frm her centre of authority cook ma man ur name na 2011. U will b as obidient as ebenezer obey. Wetin gurl get if no be d assignment way she go giv u do, just do it wella and submit 2 obtain a very good grade and u are good 2 go. Any oda thing ma man i no dey i no go lie u. So try ma man ok? wink wink
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2012
Now I'm getting scared sad

"Water from her center of authority 2cook for me"

I'm finished sad
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Nnekacherry: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2012
hahahahahaha...
Lwkmd4h..
You guys will not kill me.
190 is scared... Beautiful.. grin
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Beync(f): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2012
FOR THE FACT THAT U R ASKING THIS QUESTION MEANS THE RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HEALTHY.
WE DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GOT TO KNOW HER, WHEN AND WHERE
AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER

I HOPE NO BE NAIJA GIRL BE THAT
hopes she give you rat poison sha
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by tjskii(f): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2012
Dis boy ow many times I go warn u,no dey chop for ur girlfrend'zes'ouse o,iv seen d babes u date and dose girls r desperate,specialy d one wey dey live dt mushin side,for lagos
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Beync: FOR THE FACT THAT U R ASKING THIS QUESTION MEANS THE RELATIONSHIP IS NOT HEALTHY.
WE DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GOT TO KNOW HER, WHEN AND WHERE
AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER

I HOPE NO BE NAIJA GIRL BE THAT
hopes she give you rat poison sha

i wont even touch her dead body with a 1000meter pole undecided
BTW - what relationship are u talking about, im presently dating over 7 different girls at the same time
and eat in all 7 of them houses, i see no biggie in eating in my white gurls houses but the Nigerians are my concern especially since my friend drew my attention to it and today ive heard they could cook with water from their center of authority for me "who knows if its not already been done" sad sad

tjskii: Dis boy ow many times I go warn u,no dey chop for ur girlfrend'zes'ouse o,iv seen d babes u date and dose girls r desperate,specialy d one wey dey live dt mushin side,for lagos

You again? undecided undecided
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: 190, 190-the-clown and 1 guest(s)

Huh

1 Like

Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by tellwsdom: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

ode

And why are you calling him ODE?? e concern u??
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Beync(f): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

i wont even touch her dead body with a 1000meter pole undecided
BTW - what relationship are u talking about, im presently dating over 7 different girls at the same time
and eat in all 7 of them houses, i see no biggie in eating in my white gurls houses but the Nigerians are my concern especially since my friend drew my attention to it and today ive heard they could cook with water from their center of authority for me "who knows if its not already been done" sad sad

You again? undecided undecided
FOR UR MIND U BE WARRIOR,

SO WHAT ARE ARE DOING WITH NIGERIAN GIRL?
U NOW eat your poo
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
^Ive decided to date you once am done eating in their houses undecided

am a young bachelor who cant cook or even boil water so i would need you more in my life wink wink
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Beync(f): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:
^Ive decided to date you once am done eating in their houses undecided

am a young bachelor who cant cook or even boil water so i would need you more in my life wink wink
I don't do left over grin
i got tear robber tongue
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
Beync:
I don't do left over grin
i got tear robber tongue

How about we talk about this personally outside here

U and I wink
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by cindyrella(f): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin Lwkmd!
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Beync(f): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

How about we talk about this personally outside here

U and I wink
interesting

how was the food jare, any reaction yet?
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by malaria(f): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
Eee so this she hater goes 2 woman's house not 2 talk of eating there, na wa o. Poster I never knew u do women.
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
190: Hehehe . . grin grin your favourite nairalander 190 don show

My good people of Nairaland!!

E-gbo kwenu!! HAIL!! grin grin
Kwenu - HAIL!!

Kwe-kwe-nu - HAIL!!

Anyway my question is very direct and blunt, recently ive been eating in a couple of closed up ladies/gurls homes
and today i wuz invited for lunch with a friend who totally refused going down with me for lunch saying i could get posioned
or could eat some lurv portion or something from such meals, Im someone that appreciates a good meal not just bed-matics alone
cos a good lady should be able to satisfy me not only in bed but my stomach too to be a wife. Anyway his answer left me thinking. .
Nigerian girls in the house is this advice real or right or hes just wanting to instill fear in my heart,
my pals ogugua,freecocoa grin grin shollypopz, slimyem etc did you use love portion on your men while they came to visit you prior to them dating you ladies
J/K on a serious note, i need the views of peeps in the house!!

And finally this isnt an august question, just wah i thought that needed answers.. and oh by the way i always say my HAIL MARYS and sign of the cross before eating!! grin grin grin

i dnt like ur personality...
u come in here wit ur sti.nking assss.s hailing igbo. u suckker. go to Biafra.com and do dat crapp.
then u start selecting some group of people, mtwwww, Fuccckk u...
dont let dis shiit repeats itself
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
tellwsdom:

May you hit dat head on a standing pole while shaking it angry angry

i wish u the same...
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
Beync:
interesting

how was the food jare, any reaction yet?

Ate at a girl's house again today - its a habit im slowly getting used to
another gurl' invited me for dinner tomorrow monday evening at her place since i gave her some lil cash for some lite shopping

dont know what i should do sad sad
so far the food i ate today left me with some really terrible GASTRIC DISORDER undecided
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
malaria: Eee so this she hater goes 2 woman's house not 2 talk of eating there, na wa o. Poster I never knew u do women.

YES and i thank God ive not caught malaria from any of such visits
like you normally infect your customers with malaria each tyme dey visit u undecided
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
mawojuuche:

i dnt like ur personality...
u come in here wit ur sti.nking assss.s hailing igbo. u suckker. go to Biafra.com and do dat crapp.
then u start selecting some group of people, mtwwww, Fuccckk u...
dont let dis shiit repeats itself

Someone tell me
when did this evil spirit raise from grave!

someone - HELP HELPPPPP!!
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
if u go to a girl's house and she offers you food and you don't eat, she will be thinking you don't like her enough to eat her food.. so trust me na, i have about 5 different anointing oil from Top men of God in Naija cool cool if i get to your house and you offer me food, all i have to do is to go to the car and get my anointing oil and start dropping it into the food one after the other. When I finish, I pray on the food. Then i consume. grin grin infact as a woman and you invite me to your house, you won't even bother to offer me food next time tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! by 190theclown: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
^smart move sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 WAYS TO BE A BETTER HUSBAND. / Sharia Approved Condoms. / Came Across This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.