Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Netherlands Tourist Visa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Tourist Visa (35117 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
I can help anybody who wants to learn Dutch, though i am not 100% perfect but at least i can put you through in passing your mvv examination for free, i have the materials i used in passing my own.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
popingo: I can help anybody who wants to learn Dutch, though i am not 100% perfect but at least i can put you through in passing your mvv examination for free, i have the materials i used in passing my own.
wow, Please I will need your help, I am preparing to take Civic exam, please how can you help me prepared for this exam

I am eagerly waiting
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well i used the book Naar Nederland for my exams, though it didn't help me 100%, i still made research from the internet combined with it i scaled through. Well i don't know how we can meet in other for you to make photocopy and copy the audio cd into another disk. I have gained alot from Nairaland, so i just want to give my own little quota for the growth of this wonderful site.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
popingo: Well i used the book Naar Nederland for my exams, though it didn't help me 100%, i still made research from the internet combined with it i scaled through. Well i don't know how we can meet in other for you to make photocopy and copy the audio cd into another disk. I have gained alot from Nairaland, so i just want to give my own little quota for the growth of this wonderful site.
Are you on BBM? Or you got mail
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Naar is Reliable Self Study package as I heard of, Well how was your exam? What's the exam like?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
let me have your facebook name if you have one, i am not on bb.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
popingo: let me have your facebook name if you have one, i am not on bb.
I only have twitter handle, send me your mail
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well it is not to an extent, we you pass through the examination you will understand what i am talking about. Naar Nederland will only help you in the first part of the examination, but the remaining two parts it didn't help me at all. Well the exam went well to the glory of God, you know you will be speaking into a computer with a headset, and you must open your ears widely as it uses a peep most of the time for you to give your answers.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
popingo: Well it is not to an extent, we you pass through the examination you will understand what i am talking about. Naar Nederland will only help you in the first part of the examination, but the remaining two parts it didn't help me at all. Well the exam went well to the glory of God, you know you will be speaking into a computer with a headset, and you must open your ears widely as it uses a peep most of the time for you to give your answers.
Oh it might be a hell of Exam huh? Then how did you Prepare for the 2nd and 3rd part of the exams, Please can you used your Knowledge about to Enlight me more about the Questions they asked..
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well it is all in dutch, the first part is the photo section whereby you have to memorize 100 pictures with the answers in dutch language, on the day of the examination they will give you a booklet that contains 30 pictures from the one in Naar Nederland, and you will be given a headset, while the programmed computer will start asking you what is in that picture in dutch, and you will reply with dutch as well. For you to pass this section you must be able to study all the 100 pictures at home before you can pass it. But don't be scared because Naar Nederland package will help you solve that problem, i scored 97/100 in that section. It is easiest for me as an individual but the second and third part is not easy oh, but with God all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
popingo: Well it is all in dutch, the first part is the photo section whereby you have to memorize 100 pictures with the answers in dutch language, on the day of the examination they will give you a booklet that contains 30 pictures from the one in Naar Nederland, and you will be given a headset, while the programmed computer will start asking you what is in that picture in dutch, and you will reply with dutch as well. For you to pass this section you must be able to study all the 100 pictures at home before you can pass it. But don't be scared because Naar Nederland package will help you solve that problem, i scored 97/100 in that section. It is easiest for me as an individual but the second and third part is not easy oh, but with God all things are possible.
that's so good to Hear please can you mail on this email humanity4talk@gmail.com so we can talk better
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
I have sent you my email address

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
popingo: I have sent you my email address
yes I got it but I couldn't read though because that mail not function anymore that's my new mail please maill me on that
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by popingo(f): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
my email addres is tohagbon@yahoo.com
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
popingo: my email addres is tohagbon@yahoo.com

sent you a mail check
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tracyy2k: 1:07am On Mar 01, 2013
popingo: Well it is all in dutch, the first part is the photo section whereby you have to memorize 100 pictures with the answers in dutch language, on the day of the examination they will give you a booklet that contains 30 pictures from the one in Naar Nederland, and you will be given a headset, while the programmed computer will start asking you what is in that picture in dutch, and you will reply with dutch as well. For you to pass this section you must be able to study all the 100 pictures at home before you can pass it. But don't be scared because Naar Nederland package will help you solve that problem, i scored 97/100 in that section. It is easiest for me as an individual but the second and third part is not easy oh, but with God all things are possible.

Thank so much for this info...i sent you an email message regarding the Dutch civic exams.please find here my email again.tracyy2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tracyy2k: 1:12am On Mar 01, 2013
popingo: I can help anybody who wants to learn Dutch, though i am not 100% perfect but at least i can put you through in passing your mvv examination for free, i have the materials i used in passing my own.

i need your help oh..you are God sent
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 5:24am On Mar 01, 2013
Tracy, you are welcome on Board. When are you planning to take your Exam,
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by ToyeenP: 2:16am On Mar 03, 2013
@ popingo: Please I need your help with learning dutch
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
ToyeenP: @ popingo: Please I need your help with learning dutch
well with the help of popingo and I can Help you too? Where will you need help?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by ToyeenP: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
I need help with the basics,just the basics would appreciate if i can get materials that could help
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
ToyeenP: I need help with the basics,just the basics would appreciate if i can get materials that could help
send me your mail! I will contact you
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by adegokeadekola: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
PLEASE HELP

Please i need your urgent advice on this before I apply again.

Me, my wife and my son was refused German visa in 2011, with the reasons below:

1) A FALSE/COUNTERFEIT/FORGED TRAVEL DOCUMENT WAS PRESENTED
2) JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF INTENDED STAY WAS NOT PROVIDED
3) THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED REGARDING THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF THE INTENDED STAY WAS NOT RELIABLE

I do not present any false document, the only document I think that might be the forged document was the flight reservation one agent did for us and i didn't pay for the hotel reservation.

All other document were mine and my wifey, but we have been refused France Visa twice before going to the German embassy.

Please advice cos we want to apply again for German Visa for summer as a tourist.

I have my own company and my wife works with a law firm

Please does it really matter how much is on my Company Tax clearance and my personal tax clearance
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2013
adegokeadekola: PLEASE HELP

2) JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF INTENDED STAY WAS NOT PROVIDED
3) THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED REGARDING THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS OF THE INTENDED STAY WAS NOT RELIABLE

I do not present any false document, the only document I think that might be the forged document was the flight reservation one agent did for us and i didn't pay for the hotel reservation.

All other document were mine and my wifey, but we have been refused France Visa twice before going to the German embassy.

Please advice cos we want to apply again for German Visa for summer as a tourist.

Please does it really matter how much is on my Company Tax clearance and my personal tax clearance

You don't need reapply again. You've messed the system already. Don't even near any schengen embassy
Nawa for you sef. Why you too go give them forged document?
You don mess the system, so pls don't near them ooo, else na wahala ooo

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by adegokeadekola: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2013
@ Dotcom_na_me_na_me, thanks for the reply,

I swear down, i didnt give them any forged document, im serious here, i prepared all the document myself....please is there any way i can confirm which of the document is forged.

Please help
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by justwise(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2013
adegokeadekola: PLEASE HELP

If that is forged then you can't say that u did not present any forged document because the hotel reservation was made on your behalf
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
You can started Learning with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCsHmgV3Y9g
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by jt2010: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Koolmd and others,

Please help. I intend to apply for France Visa tomorrow but one of the requirement is Confirmed reservation of return flight ticket. I was in air france airline office to book and i was told that the booking will be deleted on their system after 72 hours if i fail to make payment, my concern now is that Does France Embassy expect visa applicant to purchase the flight ticket when apply for their visa.

Please help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi / Busiest International Airports In The World. / 30-Minute Rain Causes Floods In Chief Ugwu Street, Enugu. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.