Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Netherlands Tourist Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Netherlands Tourist Visa (35277 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Please just tell me hoe I go appeal for visa now, I need tips on how to write am and submit it
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Please just tell me hoe I go appeal for visa now, I need tips on how to write am and submit it

There must be an explanation how to appeal in the refusal letter.
But i think its better if your host in Netherland file an appeal on your behalf...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okay, I will tell my host, thanks
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Please wetin I go die now, make I appeal dis tin nw, dis people rejected all the first timer oooo, dem dey mad oo, dem give people with 2 to d passport
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Please wetin I go die now, make I appeal dis tin nw, dis people rejected all the first timer oooo, dem dey mad oo, dem give people with 2 to d passport

What do you mean by they gave people with 2 to d passport?
But i know more than 3 people who got their visa at the French Embassy and they're all first timer, only one of them got South Africa visa before, others don't have any visa yet, and France gave them. So what do u have to say about that?

I just pray they give my friend too O! grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Please wetin I go die now, make I appeal dis tin nw, dis people rejected all the first timer oooo, dem dey mad oo, dem give people with 2 to d passport

How far now? Yo don send your appeal? My friend still dey wait for collection text from vfs O! Today make it 7 days now grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
No I haven't send the appeal, my host will take care of things, Your Friend will be grant the Visa after christmas possible next year, because of holidays. Thanks for the concern
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Naija_lastborn: No I haven't send the appeal, my host will take care of things, Your Friend will be grant the Visa after christmas possible next year, because of holidays. Thanks for the concern

No oo, they sent my friend a text today to come for collection today, but unfortunately he couldn't go today because he was far away. So he will go and pick it up on thursday. But why the processing is so fast like that. Its just 7 days he submitted it o! Would they conclude and issue visa within 7 days of his submission? or it means refused since its so fast like this?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
You can't judge it like, I am sure The visa is granted? Please ur friend is First timer shey?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Naija_lastborn: You can't judge it like, I am sure The visa is granted? Please ur friend is First timer shey?

Yes, first time. Why did u said you're sure he will be granted?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
With all the docs he possesed you had a good chance
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Naija_lastborn: With all the docs he possesed you had a good chance

But he told me they return some of the documents such as family pictures, most documents was returned, they only accept the photocopies from him, except original bank statement and letter from bank micro finance, leave letter and introduction letter from work, and hotel reservation & flight reservation and statement of purpose and letter of undertaking, both also translated in French according to him... Other documents were returned in original including the landed property.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2012
Still he got a good chance
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Still he got a good chance

Well, i pray so oo.. Its just that those Visa officers are funny atimes oo even though if you meet the requierments.. grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yes oo, sometimes they know answer even before you submitt ur application
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=Naija_lastborn]Yes oo, sometimes they know answer even before you submitt ur application[/quote

They French Embassy refused my friend's Tourist Visa Application O!
They told him to Appeal.
They gave him only 2 reason

(1) The Information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.

(2) Your intention to leave the territory of the member State before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained

Now, he has met a lawyer and the appeal will be lodged tomorrow. But we never know how long the appeal normally takes to get the result of the appeal..
Still like a dream O!
If my friend submit all those documents to UK, UK will give him visa for real! grin
Whats wrong with French Embassy in Lagos?
Oga O!
Anyway, he's lodging the appeal tomorrow .....
Life goes on O! grin grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
I just don't want to say anything bad about your friend visa, France doesn't give out Visa to First timer Traveller, if that your Friend submit previous UK or other country visa surely with all his docs, he will be granted the visa. Don't be surprised, well I have a format of how the appeal is gonna look like, but the letter must be in french, anything you have to write about the appeal must be in french and forward to NANTE, FRANCE. The appeal can take months before they get it done, No guarantee that he will given ooo. O boy I will advise your friend to build his Travel history okay and re-apply again. Best of Luck, I will b appealing Soon too. The above reason is an automatically reply for every First timer, that's exactly what I was told. Please don't be surprise.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Naija_lastborn: I just don't want to say anything bad about your friend visa, France doesn't give out Visa to First timer Traveller, if that your Friend submit previous UK or other country visa surely with all his docs, he will be granted the visa. Don't be surprised, well I have a format of how the appeal is gonna look like, but the letter must be in french, anything you have to write about the appeal must be in french and forward to NANTE, FRANCE. The appeal can take months before they get it done, No guarantee that he will given ooo. O boy I will advise your friend to build his Travel history okay and re-apply again. Best of Luck, I will b appealing Soon too. The above reason is an automatically reply for every First timer, that's exactly what I was told. Please don't be surprise.

I bet you, they will issue this visa by force with an apology !
Lets gooo... LawMagic+Discrimination= Human Rights!!! cheesy

I disagree with that your point of first timer been automatically denied because the applicant is traveling for the first time.
The fact is: Why should I have travel experience before I can be granted a visa to visit Paris as a Tourist?
Has the French Embassy not granted a visa to a first time traveler to France ever before?
Is it a criminal offence for my decision to make France as my first traveling experience?
The decision is an error of law, base on bias and discrimination, and that's the grounds my friend is going to appeal on because he has scanned the refusal letter to me this afternoon.. I'm still going through his appeal... and he would get a lawyer too...
That decision was unnecessary reason and it was actually base on personal opinion.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
It is well
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Naija_lastborn: It is well

Amen !
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Amen oooooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2012
Naija_lastborn: Amen oooooo

Have you heard of anyone who was refused Tourist visa at the French Embassy and then later granted base on Appeal?
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by nduchris: 2:54am On Dec 28, 2012
I about to apply for a visiting Visa ,i have never traveled before. i met a German lady online and we fall in love am 35 and she is 36 .she intend to send me an invitation letter soon because she has gone to their local authority in German to get a letter of guaranty to stand as my sponsor . i am working and earning a salary of 300k .i do not have a savings in my account just my monthly salary .I need your advice on my chance . i once invited her to Nigeria but she was scare off by the German government that she will fall sick or that Nigeria is dangerous .if she need to travel she has to take vaccine for yellow fever . this will take her three month .

please what is your take on this .
should i go ahead a apply
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by tzetzefly(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2012
nduchris: I about to apply for a visiting Visa ,i have never traveled before. i met a German lady online and we fall in love am 35 and she is 36 .she intend to send me an invitation letter soon because she has gone to their local authority in German to get a letter of guaranty to stand as my sponsor . i am working and earning a salary of 300k .i do not have a savings in my account just my monthly salary .I need your advice on my chance . i once invited her to Nigeria but she was scare off by the German government that she will fall sick or that Nigeria is dangerous .if she need to travel she has to take vaccine for yellow fever . this will take her three month .

please what is your take on this .
should i go ahead a apply

I would really advise you to encourage this woman you just met to visit you here in Nigeria. This will seriously improve you future attempt to secure the necessary entry permit to the German Federation...

But presently judging by the fact that both of you have not met physically, it will be a herculean task for you to secure a Shengen Visa as these so called economic developed countries, see us Africans as economic parasites.... Be patience and follow this genuine advise abeg. To avoid denial.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2012
My guy things don spoil for we Nigerians about Visa stuff, especially those intending to travel to developed Countries, they have negatives minds against us, in which its very true, many of us we are given the opporutninty to make a difference but few make it. Fine your GF is sending you invitation but that won't secure you Schegen Visa, please believe me, I am talking from personal experience, your best bet is get your GF down to Nigeria and get Married legally, take your docs with her docs and submit it german embassy for legalization then use it to apply for Long stay Visa in which it will be surely be given if your case is genunie. Though it takes a long process but it worth it. It better you don't go for tourist because I am very sure you are a first timer and that's surely denial even though you have all the merit
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Have you heard of anyone who was refused Tourist visa at the French Embassy and then later granted base on Appeal?
not actuall but I know of uk and Holland.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Naija_lastborn: My guy things don spoil for we Nigerians about Visa stuff, especially those intending to travel to developed Countries, they have negatives minds against us, in which its very true, many of us we are given the opporutninty to make a difference but few make it. Fine your GF is sending you invitation but that won't secure you Schegen Visa, please believe me, I am talking from personal experience, your best bet is get your GF down to Nigeria and get Married legally, take your docs with her docs and submit it german embassy for legalization then use it to apply for Long stay Visa in which it will be surely be given if your case is genunie. Though it takes a long process but it worth it. It better you don't go for tourist because I am very sure you are a first timer and that's surely denial even though you have all the merit

Well said.. Best way is for the girl to come 9ja and do the wedding in 9ja and then apply for his long stay. Simple.
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2012
Naija_lastborn: not actuall but I know of uk and Holland.

Another friend got his France Schengen today, they gave him a month, and he's first timer, never travel before and his passport is new.
So i don't think they refused u and my friend because you guys are first timer..
I think they're not just convinced enough... but i believe appeal would be allowed if you guys appeal and carefully explain the intention...
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
okay oooooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Naija_lastborn: okay oooooo

Appeal sent oo, have u heard anything from them? grin
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 4:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Nothinh yet, also sent nothing yet ooo. Still waititng ooooo
Re: Netherlands Tourist Visa by dotcomnamename: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Nothinh yet, also sent nothing yet ooo. Still waititng ooooo

I'm still looking for anyone who was granted the visa at the French Embassy on Appeal ground..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! / Man Sleeping In A Moving Garbage Truck In Lagos / Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.