Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice (721 Views)

Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. / Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice by whyx06(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2012
hello NL,
my gf wrote to Me dis piece of letter which goes dis way...
sweetheart i notice dat my sickness is around d corner just to let u no,du u no am asthmatic? i am keeping it not to let u no but bcus i dont no ur mind pls am sori 4 telling u late and dat dus not mean u change to me u no u are my life&u are so great to me pls.

So peep pls,I NEED ur advice on her health status cos I really lov her too.
Thanks...
Re: She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice by Sleekknight(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2012
Asthma is not contagious.its good she knows the sickness is around d corner,that gives her time to be prepared for it.she shld make sure her inhaler is always around her and if its drugs she uses,she shld keep those drugs in her bag.she should also try to stay away from activities and some oda tins dat triggers asthma,though different people av different trigger factor.some may be dust,smoke,stuffy rooms,cold weather,fried foods.u can email me for more info.thanks
Re: She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice by sirmseen(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
Asthma is a disease of bronchial tubes which leads from. wind pipes or trachea into lungs causing panting, shortness of breath and almost suffocating. what she needs is kedi cordy active and she should be fine in no time Call for more information.

http://kedihealth..com/2012/09/cordy-active-premier-tonic-for-stamina.html
Re: She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice by whyx06(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thanks @ all..
Re: She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice by myzee: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2012
if you don't mind using Chinese herbs, then call me on 07041468291
Re: She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice by whyx06(m): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
myzee: if you don't mind using Chinese herbs, then call me on 07041468291

ℓ☺ℓ
Re: She's Asthmatic... Pls Advice by whyx06(m): 4:29am On Oct 08, 2012
any traditional medic except INHAILER?

(1) (Reply)

Price For Bigger Butts Woman Is Left Limbless. / Male Researchers Reveal The Real Reason Why Men Love bosoms / Been On Diet For 5 Month And Still No Change,need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.