Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient (9570 Views)

Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by goodbay: 11:38pm On May 04, 2013
Hello house. there is cousin of mine that has been asthmatic over period of 25 years. He has been given a medical treatment and a medical presribtion. Although the treatment reduces the attack of the cough. But just wanna know maybe if there a cure for it.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by AMvanquish: 1:38am On May 06, 2013
There is no cure for it! Some experts say as one reaches adult age, u may outgrow it or be be better able to foresee signs and symptoms and act accordingly. So as u grow older, the attacks tends to lessen with time. But still no cure.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by omoharry(f): 12:43pm On May 06, 2013
TELL HIM TO TAKE BITTER KOLA
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by makforex(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2013
i dont want to go to the issue of cure as people believe there is no cure for all this deadly ailments but there is prevention for this ailment, once the drug is taken the ailment will not attack him any more.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 07, 2013
And y was my post hidden?
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by kemifemi: 10:10pm On May 09, 2013
I was asthmatic before.For over 3 yrs now I've not had any attack.
My mum used to cook one leaf for me, can't remember d name now. It works like magic.
Will let u know as soon as possible.

But then u have to avoid anything that triggers the attack.
Some examples are dust, smoke, bleaching palm oil, frying,very dirty environment. For me, I avoid dust and dirty surroundings.

Just identify what triggers the attack and avoid being exposed.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by goodbay: 7:53pm On May 11, 2013
Thanks alot
.pls do the findins from your mom.and get to me as soon as possibble.may the lord make you perfectly whole in jesus name.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by ezeuju(f): 4:04pm On May 12, 2013
Pls @kemifemi,can u send d name of dat leaves ur mum used 2 cure us 2me?my email address is ezejacy@yahoo.com plz I need it urgently
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by kemifemi: 6:57pm On May 12, 2013
goodbay:

Thanks alot
.pls do the findins from your mom.and get to me as soon as possibble.may the lord make you perfectly whole in jesus name.

Sorry, for the late reponse.

The name of the leaf is 'ewe bonbon'- (yoruba name), don't know d english name.
For a woman, u get 7 leaves , for a man its 9 leaves

You wash the leaves thoroughly and place in a pot to boil for about 10 mins on medium heat.
Please note that u cook with just a little water.take half a glass.it should be warm, 2 times daily, morning and night.
Also replace d water as soon as the initial one is depleted.

Take it religiously for a minimum of 7 days or for as long as you feel u need to.
There's a particular way u are to arrange it inside d pot.

I will post d pictures of the leaf for easy identification
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by kemifemi: 7:01pm On May 12, 2013
@ eze ugu and goodbay,

Kindly see the pics of the leaf

Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by kemifemi: 7:23pm On May 12, 2013
More

Am having problems uploading the pics, pls send a PM

Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by goodbay: 11:32pm On May 13, 2013
Thanks alot.Do u mean personal message?
kemifemi: More

Am having problems uploading the pics, pls send a PM
goodbay: Thanks alot.u mean personal message.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by doctorbabs(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2013
kemifemi:

Sorry, for the late reponse.

The name of the leaf is 'ewe bonbon'- (yoruba name), don't know d english name.
For a woman, u get 7 leaves , for a man its 9 leaves

You wash the leaves thoroughly and place in a pot to boil for about 10 mins on medium heat.
Please note that u cook with just a little water.take half a glass.it should be warm, 2 times daily, morning and night.
Also replace d water as soon as the initial one is depleted.

Take it religiously for a minimum of 7 days or for as long as you feel u need to.
There's a particular way u are to arrange it inside d pot.

I will post d pictures of the leaf for easy identification

is ewe bomu bomu. is like they use d leaf for Wara(cheese)
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by kemifemi: 6:12pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=doctorbabs].

is ewe bomu bomu. is like they use d leaf for Wara(cheese)[/quote

Okay
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by goodbay: 7:28pm On May 14, 2013
doctorbabs: .

is ewe bomu bomu. is like they use d leaf for Wara(cheese)
Thank you sir are you into herbs.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by goodbay: 7:36pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=kemifemi][/quote]
Thanks sis kemi.pls you were saying that, there is way you are to cook it and place it in a pot.pls do me a favour by sending your email adress to me.pls am expecting it as soon as possible.so we can disscuss more.once again thanks.so i will be expecting it.my own email address is baysuccess29@yahoo.com.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by teetee2(f): 3:00pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks Kemifemi, pls can i get it from the market.thx
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by goodbay: 8:34pm On May 18, 2013
Kemifemi whats up now?why are you not posting or replying me again.hw fr about the email adress i sent to you or urs i ask u to send to me.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by kemifemi: 3:22pm On May 23, 2013
@ goodbay,teetee2,

Make una no vex o. Been very busy with work.

Get the leaves from those women that sell elewe omo things.

For a male, u get 9 leaves, for a female its 7 leaves.
The leaves should be washed very well and cooked on medium heat(not more than 10 mins).
Also boil with little water, while ensuring the leaves are totally covered with water. The leaves should be arranged as if they are kissing each other.(Will try to upload a pic)
Should be taken while warm. Heat in the morning and evening. Half a cup should be taken 2 times daily morning and night.

Take for a minimum of 7 days.
Sorry o, if I shoot gun, got to get back to work. No vex eh.
Don't hesitate to ask further questions

1 Share

Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by dynonetk: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2013
The Botanical name is Calotropis procera and the common name is Gaint milk weed
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by sammyjay76(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do not be dismayed there is no sickness without cure. Believe me, there are herbs capable of doing that, its just the combinations or preparations we dont know..... As for asthma i want to give you free of charge and i want those who are patients or have patients to come back here and testify.... Pls its important.
Get a house rat that was killed without piosion , i mean the one you kill by normal means, by trap or by hiting it with stick or something, burn it completely till it become powder, get a pure honey and put the whole burnt powder in it and beginning to lick it morning afternoon andnight. Wiiithin a month or two you will be surprised.

Its acure not prevention just that you have to do it to complete three stages.
There is greater knowledge in herbs and there ancient secret of healing all those deadly alments....... For any diseasses or ailment contact me i will assist.
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by goodbay: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks bro. God blessings and mercy will never depart in ur life and that of ur family. Pls how do i get to meet u? Are u base here in lagos?
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by donpy(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2015
@op yes there is a cure for an asthmatic patient, the cure is Trevo. The number of bottles u wuld need to take based on patients av gotten here on nairaland is based on aw long d asthma is and aw chronic it is. Mrs okonwa son of 15yrs took jst 1bottles and is perfectly fine nau. Evn d doctors at luth nau prescribe it to dia patients when dey saw aw he recovered. The same boy av bin admitted 2ce on asthma for inhaling generator smoke buh nau it doest affect him no more. Older pple who ar aiddy addicted to inhaler and all wuld av to be put on a 90days trevo usage. Order for your own wit free home dilevery by contacting Dr Paul on 09093200039
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by frenzy55: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
I have that kind of asthma, please let me know if you find medicine
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by Marvel1206: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Onion is the cure
Re: Is There A Cure For An Asthmatic Patient by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
goodbay:
Hello house. there is cousin of mine that has been asthmatic over period of 25 years. He has been given a medical treatment and a medical presribtion. Although the treatment reduces the attack of the cough. But just wanna know maybe if there a cure for it.
HAVE YOU COME ACROSS THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT MARINA SPA,IF NO IS THE ANSWER,LET HIM HAVE A TASTE OF IT ,IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Warns About Fake Ebola Test Kit / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / Valentine: NACA Asks Nigerian Youths To Buy Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.