Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! (2343 Views)

Quail Eggs For Sale In Nigeria.......benefit Of Quail Eggs / Secrets Of Importation Business Revealed!!! / Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! by Ligxy(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2012
How to treat yourself with quail eggs.

Quail eggs can prevent, cure or treat diseases associated with age, efficiency or excess nutrients in the body, including allergies. It is efficient in treatment of more than 30 diseases. These positive effects are as a result of their superior protein quality. IT CONTAINS NO CHOLESTEROL!! i.e. it's a diatetic egg, and it has a high concentration of vitamins and minerals. In comparison with chicken eggs, the quail egg contain 6times more vitamins B1, 15times more vitamins B2, it also contains more amount of iron and other micro elements. Quail eggs stimulates growth, rejuvenates the body, improves IQ, and increases s*xual appetite. Quail eggs can be taken in doses to get magical results. And it is very affordable!!! Cheaper than chicken eggs! For more information and to order for quail eggs. contact Lizzie on 08038624321, 08052225917.

Re: Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! by DavidRossi: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
What is local name for quails egg ?
Re: Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! by Kslib(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
The eggs looks like juju sacrifice.. Where can people get it?.

1 Like

Re: Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! by Ligxy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
Kslib: The eggs looks like juju sacrifice.. Where can people get it?.
Most valuable gifts come in unattractive packs! Contact the numbers above if u reside in Abuja.
Re: Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
So these eggs are for real? Have seen it somewhere and thought it was some spoilt eggs. My bad.
Re: Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! by Ligxy(f): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
nikkyshyne: So these eggs are for real? Have seen it somewhere and thought it was some spoilt eggs. My bad.
Lol, you're so funny. I thought so initially anyways, but they work magic! i can bet on that.
Re: Magic Eggs, secrets of glowing looks!!! by Ligxy(f): 12:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Quail eggs will soon be available for interested consumers. I will have them for sale by January by God's grace. contact me to order. 08038624321, 08052225917. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Kedi Vigor Essential For Low Sperm Vitality With Premier Tonic For Virility / Bank Phb Dreams(advert) Come True / Formula For Making Fish And Poultry Feeds Indusrially.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.