Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend (1660 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by agatha2u: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
hi nairalanders i find out dat each time i post u people dont respond i mine making sense at all. pls u people should please answer dis time dis is very important.

I AM GRADUATE 25 YEARS OLD MY BOYFRIEND IS 30 HE IS STILL IN SCHOOL BUT HE IS

FINCIALLY DOWN HE DOES NO GIVE ME MONEY BUT HE LOVES ME VERY WELL. I AM DOING

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT IN SCHOOL OF WHICH I HAVE SPENT EVERYTHING I HAVE. I T
TOLD MY BOYFRIEND ABOUT IT YET NOTHING HAPPEN. HE HAS NEVER GIVEN ME MONEY

THOUGH MONEY IS NOT LOVE. THOUGH I KNOW HE DOES NOT HAVE. NOW I DONT HAVE

ANY ON ME AGAIN COMMON TO SEND ME MONEY FOR MY HAIR OR CREAM NOT EVEN A

RECHARGE CARD HE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR ME SINCE WE MET. I AM SORRY FOR SAYING ALL DIS BUT THE PHONE HE IS USING NOW I GAVE IT TO HIM AN MANYTHAT I HAVE DONE FOR HIM. AND HE IS PROMISING MARRIAGE. SHOULD I CONTINUE LIKE DIS.

HE IS ALSO, TELLING ME DAT MONEY WILL COME. DAT AFTER HIS SCHOOL HE WILL BE GRADUATING MARCH DIS YEAR HE WILL JOIN BUSINESS

PLEASE ADVICE, PLEASE DONT IGNORE ME THIS HARD FOR ME.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2008
first of all, you're not a graduate of any sort. your english is appauling.
your boy friend says he doesnt have any money why be a bug. girls like u make guys do what they r not supposed to do.

i thought the secret about giving is to 'NOT TO EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN'

Abeg let the man rest.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2008
Na wa o.

man say he nor get money and u dey think of recharge card and cream. How pathetic can people get. U sef know say he nor get and instead of helping him you want to spend the little he has in useless things.

@ Omo Ibo

at least you sef talk am. But as people go say she nor go university to study english.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by agatha2u: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
omo ibo

Let me tell you is because i am writing that is why. You cant withstand me in speaking in english ,anytime i am writing is always like that if you dont know, know it now before you conclude you hear idoit
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
If you can't write english it simply means you don't know the language.

There are many people who can say their name but can't write it: they are all illiterates.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by adeboo(f): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2008
Oga o.
I understand u sha, but to say that he has never given anything, its baffling.

If he is a stingy person then u have no hope o.
But if he is broke, then thats a different story.
But for the fact that u are giving him everything, then u need to be very careful.

U have not married yet and he is already costing u so much and not giving back. There are different ways he could give u, he could maybe do little things and he hasnt.

Love is giving and taking o, not just taking or vice versa.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2008
omo ibo

Let me tell you is because i am writing that is why. You can't withstand me in speaking in english ,anytime i am writing is always like that if you don't know, know it now before you conclude you hear idoit
see grammar!!! you still had to guts to spew this hindu. e don finish for 9ja.

@issue
the guy no get money, relax. u get parents? ask ur papa and mama make den give you money. no kill the boi o.
hope you can understand my lingua?
bye bye
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by uspry1(f): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
It is your choice giving all money to your boyfriend while u are broke. Do you think this is LOVE?

HELL NO! Come on THINK, THINK, THINK what did you go wrong? I believe that he uses you for MONEY upon his graduation coming soon this March---disregard you like a trashcan.

That is my opinion!!
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by kateflow(f): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2008
hell no this is not love
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
lets leave love out of this for a minute. sometime i think we are quick to blame love for our actions. what about common sense? like the other poster said, if he is stingy then u know what u r in for but u took ur time and typed that he is struggling to get through university. common sense would make u slam the brakes when it comes to money matters.

SHM at ur flimsy excuse.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by tufe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
omo ibo,
you no just waste time to enter the girl sha, nothing do you o.

@poster
Indeed it's people like you that make guys go and do things they ought not to do. whats your problem, be patient with the guy, haba.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by iceland(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2008
OMO IBO:

lets leave love out of this for a minute. sometime i think we are quick to blame love for our actions. what about common sense? like the other poster said, if he is stingy then u know what you're in for but u took your time and typed that he is struggling to get through university. common sense would make u slam the brakes when it comes to money matters.

SHM at your flimsy excuse.
my guy i like u,u sabi hammer wella. I will say the girl is stupid! i still dont why she is complaining he doesnt have then let him be.if u can cope stay if u cant,get lost.i no say she go don use complain kill the guy already!if she could come to naira land the guy don hear wheen! be that!
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by iceland(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
kateflow:

hell no this is not love
What is love then?where man gives all his live savings to his girlfriend.una dey the same category!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by stag: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
its rather funny u think of creams and doing ur hair when ur  babyboy is broke if he really is.except that he is naturally stingy i dont see how broke a guy can be that he does not think of gifts once a while no matter how little to his girlfriend. just be careful cos this type of thing may deterroriate in marrige.
meanwhile if u r giving him things its of ur own discretion and dont go complaining, u possibly have intimidated him out of giving cos u'r possibly more of high class than he and as a broke he dont know how much things to get u.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Lady2(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ poster

women like u make it  hard for women like me.
the man is a student just like u. instead of supporting him, your looking for recharge card.
go ahead and be foolish and kick him to the curb. it will be his motivation.
when he finishes, he'll find a woman who loves him unconditionally (with or without recharge card)
do u think melinda will be bill gate's wife today if she put him off like all the other girls?
i bet u she's glad she wasn't so shallow.

you"re lying, you're not a graduate. u can't even speak english.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Nautillus(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ Topic
WHAT!! I refuse to comment. will wait until you post scanned copies of your admission letter, SSCE/GCE and JAMB/POLYJAMB results.

I don tire 4 nonesense
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by IykeD(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
Oh now i see why people don't respond to your posts! angry
Na waoh, must a uy carry your financial burden in the name of boyfriendship? someone obviously sent you to school(Parents, Uncle, Guardian etc), go to him/her and ask for money for your up-keep rather than compound the poor guy's problems
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2008
threadstarter, make u allow the guy. if u dey think other wise because him no buy u recharge card then make u end the relationship.

ur excuses are flimsy. think of a better reason to dump the guy. recharge card isnt good enough.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by yimiton(f): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2008
Gifts are not always proof of love, but it is necessary for a guy to show a lady that he appreciates her by giving her little gifts from the very little he has.
The poster has every right to complain and wonder if this guy really cares about her.

@ poster, I'll suggest you sit your boyfriend down and talk about this.
There's an african adage that says, 'if you can't break a corn cub into two, you can peel out some of the grains and share with a friend'

What ever you do, don't think of dumping him or cheating on him just for this reason.
Study him and decide weather he's one of those guys that procrastinates a lot and does nothing. Check how seriously he takes his life and make sure he's worth waiting for.
Sincerly, if a guy is 30 and still in school, he should be a working class student and should be able to spend a little cash on his girl friend, unless he's handicapped or unserious.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by tkb417(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
Sincerly, if a guy is 30 and still in school, he should be a working class student and should be able to spend a little cash on his girl friend, unless he's handicapped or unserious.
ehn ehn. . .i tot guys/gurls share gifts when in a relationship. Are we always assuming the guy is always richer than the gurl?

My friend and his gurl are both working with different banks and they earn almost the same package. . .in that instance, will the gurl be expecting the guy to be splashing cash on her?

Der is nothing wrong when you see nice things and you give your gurl, same goes for the gurl. A lady who feels her financial burden should be carried by a guy when they are not married is a thief.

PS: i hope i wont be read out of context.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by yimiton(f): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ tkb417,
I didn't need to say that because the lady already gives gifts to this guy. Did you read that she gave him the phone that he's using presently?
This guy is just a looser if you ask me.

She's worried because she's been doing all the giving and the guy has been doing all the receiving.
This is totally not right and she has EVERY reason to question this guy's sincerity.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by efuah(f): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2008
stag:

its rather funny u think of creams and doing your hair when your babyboy is broke if he really is.except that he is naturally stingy i don't see how broke a guy can be that he does not think of gifts once a while no matter how little to his girlfriend. just be careful because this type of thing may deterroriate in marrige.
meanwhile if you're giving him things its of your own discretion and don't go complaining, u possibly have intimidated him out of giving because u'r possibly more of high class than he and as a broke he don't know how much things to get u.
i kainda agree with ya undecided

@all, stop being harsh on the poster, abusing one when he/she is seeking for help is not the best! Good or bad english, at least we still understands what she meant. wink
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by tkb417(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2008
She's worried because she's been doing all the giving and the guy has been doing all the receiving.
This is totally not right and she has EVERY reason to question this guy's sincerity.

This response might make me a bit coy on what to say but i think like the guy said, probably when he starts working, things might get better. I wont say more than that for now.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by tkb417(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2008
@all, stop being harsh on the poster, abusing one when he/she is seeking for help is not the best! Good or bad english, at least we still understands what she meant.
we don hear u.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by yimiton(f): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
tkb417:

This response might make me a bit coy on what to say but i think like the guy said, probably when he starts working, things might get better. I wont say more than that for now.

@ tkb417,
My Mother used to tell me that any one that can't give 1 Naira from the 10 Naira that he has will not be able to give out 1,000 Naira when he has 10,000 Naira.

From what the poster said, she's obviously not a rich person, yet from the little she has, she shares with her boyfriend because of love, what about the guy? He never has! Little wonder the good book says

'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away'.  Luke 19: 26.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by Bolarge(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
yimiton:

as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away'.
I sure hope he still has his hands and his d** lipsrsealed. LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by yimiton(f): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2008
Bolarge:

I sure hope he still has his hands and his d** lipsrsealed. LMFAO grin grin grin

@ Bolarge
You are such a clown!
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by tkb417(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2008
@yimiton
i expect you to defend the lady, no wahala. u don win.
i sent a mail to u, have u seen it?

@Bolarge
u will be banned!!!
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by yimiton(f): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2008
@ tkb417

I'm not defending her, am stating a fact. grin
Yes, I've seen your mail.
Re: Advice On What To Do About My Boyfriend by celestine7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
use you head girl he will be collecting from you and spending on other girls.just use your head.

(1) (Reply)

Sex on the phone / Pls Somebody Tell Me What Is Love? / What Could Have Made Her(my Girl) Wept Upon Seeing Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.