Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Need For Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Need For Prophet Muhammad (757 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Need For Prophet Muhammad / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need For Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sura 19:19:

''He said: I am only a messanger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son''

The above was a message from the angel to virgin Mary. The faultless son is Jesus.

If Jesus was faultless, his message was faultless. Since his message was faultless, there was no need for another message or messanger to change it. You don't correct what is correct.

A confusion was created by sending Prophet Muhammad to change a faultless, perfect message from a faultless man.

Who is behind this confusion? God or Satan? I am sure it is Satan as God is not an author of confusion.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by LagosShia: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
nextpart: Sura 19:19:

''He said: I am only a messanger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son''

The above was a message from the angel to virgin Mary. The faultless son is Jesus.

If Jesus was faultless, his message was faultless. Since his message was faultless, there was no need for another message or messanger to change it. You don't correct what is correct.

A confusion was created by sending Prophet Muhammad to change a faultless, perfect message from a faultless man.

Who is behind this confusion? God or Satan? I am sure it is Satan as God is not an author of confusion.

Going by your logic based on the Quran, there would have also being no need to send Jesus (as) because the Quran also refer to prophets preceeding Jesus (as) as "faultless,holy,pure," etc.

Also no one here is faulting the message of Jesus (as).the claim here is his message was distorted with your pagan beliefs like trinity,crucifixion,sonship,easter,christmas,etc

Please get your facts straight.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
LagosShia:

Going by your logic based on the Quran, there would have also being no need to send Jesus (as) because the Quran also refer to prophets preceeding Jesus (as) as "faultless,holy,pure," etc.

Also no one here is faulting the message of Jesus (as).the claim here is his message was distorted with your pagan beliefs like trinity,crucifixion,sonship,easter,christmas,etc

Please get your facts straight.

Where is it written that prophets b4 Jesus were faultless? Moses killed an Egyptian, Elijah called down fire that killed people, Elisha called out a bear that killed children, etc etc. No prophet b4 Jesus was perfect or faultless and that was why Jesus had to come.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by LagosShia: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
nextpart:

Where is it written that prophets b4 Jesus were faultless? Moses killed an Egyptian, Elijah called down fire that killed people, Elisha called out a bear that killed children, etc etc. No prophet b4 Jesus was perfect or faultless and that was why Jesus had to come.

We are talking about the Quran.the used and translated as "faultless" is "zakiyyan".same or similar words are used for other prophets.Jesus (as) called his mother "woman",call others "fools" when he said doing so would lead to hell,he cursed a fig tree,promised to kill women and their babies in revelations,ordered for swords,called for violence on those who don't want him to reign,all according to the bible.yet still as muslims and based the Quran all prophets were faultless because they had no will to sin and no intention to commit evil regardless of what you and your likes dream of.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion/advice On This (zakkat) / How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? / Why Muslims Must Lead War Against Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.