Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right (940 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by Evanorah(f): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2008
A friend came to me at the weekend and bemoaned her fate. I may not be quoting her verbatim here but i wish we could proffer solutions to this dilemma.

'I gave up on trusting and falling in love when i parted ways with my ex.
Just when I felt i had reached my lowest ebb with loneliness, a very nice guy came my way.
This guy is everything the other was not but he is not attractive. i was not hoping to have a Mr Nigeria but at least, one i can be proud of. I don't feel the way he feels about me and i don't want to hurt his feelings.
Please, what do i do?'
I am confused as well. what do you say?
sad sad sad
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
Just tell him. As for me I need to be attracted to my boy if not I'll feel disgusted each time i get physical with him.
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by Joey82(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
i think its better d wrong one loves u right than for d right one to love u wrong.
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by davotico: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2008
tell the slowpoke that you love someone else ,that he is not attractive tell him you love someone else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by efuah(f): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2008
Be bold and tell him abt it. . . it better than to lead him on blindly, thinking u feel the same way he does whn u don't.
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2008
@ poster

This guy is better than your cousin though.
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by uspry1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2008
@poster
Stop compare this nice guy to your male cousin. Stop look for "bad boy wannabe" not good for you!!!

If I was in your shoe, i will go for it dating this nice guy. Because he will give you the best offer to show his real love for you. He will win your heart you melt like a butter.

Forget your male cousin (previous link you post "Help, I have a crush on my cousin" at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105621.0.html)
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
uspry1:

@poster
Stop compare this nice guy to your male cousin. Stop look for "bad boy wannabe" not good for you!!!

If I was in your shoe, i will go for it dating this nice guy. Because he will give you the best offer to show his real love for you. He will win your heart you melt like a butter.

Forget your male cousin (previous link you post "Help, I have a crush on my cousin" at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-105621.0.html)

As mush as I agree with you concerning her cousin i'd vividly discourage her from dating this guy. There is nothing like learning to love. That is more like accepting a situation you can't escape anymore.
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by Evanorah(f): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2008
I appreciate the responses. Please these are different girls. Not one nor me. Thanks kiss kiss kiss
www.dachic..com
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by bebe2007(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
Happens all the time. Time would tell, take it one day at a time.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by yimiton(f): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2008
If she is not proud of him or attracted to him, she shouldn't date him. If she does now, it's going to be very selfish. Trust me, when a nice looking guy comes around, she's going to dump this guy like trash.
Re: When The Wrong Guy Loves You Right by Emperoh(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
We are forgetting that all that glitters are not Gold. U can never get everything you want in life. If i will advice her, your happiness is of utmost importance. He isn't physically attractive but has other qualities that will equally endear him to your peers. Have a nice time out.

(1) (Reply)

Honesty In Relationships? What Works? / Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! / Why Do Ladies Like Men That Treat 'em Like Crap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.