Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? (754 Views)

Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? / What's The Proper Punishment For A Muslim Apostate? / Qur'anic Teaching About The Punishment For Blasphemy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by truthman2012(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
(This is) a
Message sent down from the
Lord of the Worlds.

And if the
messenger were to invent any
sayings in Our name,

We should
certainly seize him by his right
hand,

And We should
certainly then cut off the artery
of his heart:

Nor could any
of you withhold him from Our
wrath (Quran 69:43-47).

Allah says if Muhammad had said anything not revealed to him by himself, he would kill him. But he didn't when it so happened, instead he was defending him:

[ Quran22:52 ] Never did We
send a messenger or a prophet
before thee, but, when he
framed a desire, Satan threw
some (vanity) into his desire:
but Allah will cancel anything
(vain) that Satan throws in, and
Allah will confirm (and
establish) His Signs: for Allah is
full of Knowledge and Wisdom

This verse states that satan threw some revelations into the quran through Muhammad, which also happened to all prophets, according to allah.

Which other prophet received revelation from satan allah was referring to?

But the prophet which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak or that shall speak in the name of other gods, the prophet shall die (Deut. 18:20).

If Muhammad was the true God's prophet, he should have died.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by tartar9(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
they have started again when did He(SAW) invent any sayings in Allah's name :-/
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by truthman2012(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
tartar9:

Did you read the OP?

Quran 22:52 above says satan made revelations to Muhammad.

Haven't you heard of satanic verse before?
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by tartar9(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
truthman2012:

Did you read the OP?

Quran 22:52 above says satan made revelations to Muhammad.

Haven't you heard of satanic verse before?
satanic verses like seriously! when will you guys stop using that fable.and there is nothing like Satan making revelations to Muhammad(SAW) in that verse.
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by truthman2012(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
tartar9:
satanic verses like seriously! when will you guys stop using that fable.and there is nothing like Satan making revelations to Muhammad(SAW) in that verse.

Explain what happened in quran 22:52.
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by malvisguy212: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
tartar9:
honestly, you need to learn more about the quran,Allah and muhammed. Haven't you learn about the satanic verse?
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by Ifeann(f): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
tartar9:

Are u serious man. .
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by truthman2012(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2015
tartar9

Where are you to explain quran 22:52 na? Still waiting for you o!!!
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by Anas09: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2015
Lol Truthman. You will make this guys run away for good. Right now I just pray for them. I fink they know the truth now.
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by truthman2012(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Anas09:
Lol Truthman. You will make this guys run away for good. Right now I just pray for them. I fink they know the truth now.

Muhammad's Allah could not be the true God. God would not say something and not do it. By God's standard, Muhammad should have died.
Re: How Did Muhammad Escape Punishment? by truthman2012(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Sunnah Media Watch / Rulings Of Protest In Islam / I Want An Hijab Female Pious Muslim Sister For Nikkah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.