Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. (9093 Views)

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Evanorah(f): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
This world sure has matters of the heart frolicking around its orbits. I have too much on my hands. This mail got to me some minutes ago. I don't know what to tell her. Please what do you suggest?

'This sounds weird but it is true. As kids, we were best of friends but as adults, Tope fits into the guy of my dreams. He has the mannerism that makes me swoon just at the sound of his voice. He is a good listener, He is quiet and has the stunning look that makes me yearn for him. It's really sad he is my cousin. I am scared he may treat me with disgust if i tell him how i feel about him, Please help!
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
I think you have too many issues if all your threads are true.

If not get yourself a life.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by jkpretty(f): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
I'm sure he doesn't feel that way about u. Why do u have to stress urself unwisely.

Each time u think of him, remember he is ur cousin & dat no miracle can happen.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by kingkams(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
Passing by Wonders shall never end. Leaves at a speed of 200 mph
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by saucekid(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2008
crush!
is it not that same drink that was sold in the eithies?
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by tkb417(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2008
Holy mary mother of Jesus.

When will Jesus come again?
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by smartsoft(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2008
This really the end time !
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by uspry1(f): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2008
@poster, you really make me sick to hear too many those people fall in love or have crush or want to marry to their own blood or distant cousins. God forbids me like that----zoom off.

You must be muslim to allow incestious relationship. Check out existing threads link at below:

Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-92414.0.html

Having An Affair With My Cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1046.32.html

Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-97611.32.html
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2008
this girl is disturbed. why da hell do u have to waste your time typing up these worthless threads. for goodness sakes sit your ass down and have a cup of H2SO4
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by tufe(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2008
you have a crush on your cousin,

omo, you ar on your own o, na you know wetin you see go your cousin side embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by ogrebuga(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2008
Another cousin crush case. It'll pass, as long as you don't do anything brash. Get yourself a boyfi, and pray to God to help you forget your cousin.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by k750i: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
my dear shag am shun! since ur tension is high
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by tufe(m): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
k750i:

my dear shag am shun! since your tension is high

angry angry angry
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by exployta(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
I think you should knock it off. There are lots of guys out there with those qualities. Try and distant yourself from him. I know lots of people that have been there. Creating a space between the two of you will really help. To me it doesn't sound weird it's a thing of the mind, and you need to be in control of your mindset. SO ERASE THAT THOUGHT FROM YOUR MIND, PLEASE. For the good of everybody. Wake girl we are in NIGERIA, this is no egypt or india.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by kiki(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2008
i dont think anybody should judge her because she had told us her problem that is what many people do and yall just hurting her feelings

Girl all i know is that even though u have dis feelings towards him but u always have to remember that he is and will always be your cousin but i think is because u spend toomuch tym with him dats y u are feeling that way how about u find u someone else or probably a boyfriend who will be able to listen to you and communicate with u like he does i'm not saying get a replace ment i'm just saying get yourself something or someon u can have fun with at the moment in no tym u gon be way over him.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by tonte(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
its a normal feeling so no condemnations pls and poster ur cousin really should not do anything 2 u kk so come mii instead
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by topkin(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
U r in BIG trouble. May God deliever you. Amen!!!
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by musterion(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2008
Hush! everyone.
the poor lady has a crush on her cousin. she's not done anything bad yet.
some of us have have one time or the had such feelings.
i think that tells u how sweet the person in question must be.
the cousin must be WOW!
religious and cultural dispositions make certain desires unpopular.
just like its been advised, she should get a hot boyfriend. thats a key solution.
dont mind all these condemnations, they're hypocrits.
some of the imaginations of their hearts cannot be put on paper
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2008
Poster

I cant believe that you are so retarded at 25
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Busta(f): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2008
@topic,

u need serious therapy!
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Faitymine(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2008
Nothing is new under the world, just be careful! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by stag: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ poster. agreed nothing seems new under the sun anymore but the difference between u and immaturity is 'self control'. a whole lot of crazy thoughts cross our minds everyday but sure u gotta restrain urself a whole lot. GET A GRIP on urself girlfriend!
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by sharonsto(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2008
please dont tell him.get a grip on ur JERUSALEM cos it seems to be controlling U sad
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
Get over it young woman . . .
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by FactorChic(f): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2008
A.OYEGBESAN@YAHOO.COM:

Poster

I can't believe that you are so retarded at 25
WOW THAT WAS HEAVY! grin

You are sick, how can u crush on ur COUSIN? shocked shocked shocked shocked

INCEST shocked

TABOO shocked

God forbid bad thing! na wa for wetin Nigeria dey turn to these days lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by fatherab1: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2008
Having a crush is just a feeling not a taboo. One may feel sleepy but it doesnt mean u MUST sleep, u feel hungry bt it's not that u MUST eat, u feel like having sex bt u MUST nt do it. The difference between the great and the common people is that common people are powered by their FEELINGS while the great are powered by their PRINCIPLES. Your ability to put ur body under your control will put everything else under your control. If u give ur body what it DEMANDS, it wont give u what u DESERVE in life.

There are at least 10 million better guys than ur lovely cousin in nigeria alone. U only need 2 open ur mind 2 that TRUTH and it will set u free. Never allow mere feelings that r like ever-changing winds 2 crush u. I dont want u 2 have a fatal heartbreak before u wake up from this fantasy land. Get me ur email and I'll send u one of my books (soft copy) titled:
'DEFEATING HEARTBREAKS'.

FATHER
ab2k7@yahoo.com
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by cblow(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
chei!
people will never stop seeking help for themselves and saying it is someone else. we have seen this type before.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2008
Wooooooooo!!! Its has happened to me b4,

Nothing u can do! Jst get ur mind off that shit!!!! lol grin

TABOOO NLAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2008
shag am shun!
word
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by opokonwa(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2008
@poster,

Ypu have a crush on your cousin?

You must be very young. 'cause only a young immature mind can nurse such feelings.

Also from your post, I gather that you have not been around, I mean you have not been exposed to guys.

Perhaps your profile is that of one from a strict and restricted home.

In summary, many people felt the same thing you did at one time or another, but mostly as Juveniles.

But as you get exposed and get mature, there are certain thoughts you may not allow to deelope; you simply take charge or re-direct your crush.

Don't do it girl! (I mean talking to him And kill it!

It's so wrong in this part of the world.

Get yourself mixing-up with other guys so that you may get used to other guys.

Peace.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by Soundmind(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2008
Holy Moses!!
I zoom off.
Re: Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. by larekey(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
let's not be too quick to judge the poster afterall she said it's just a crush. crushes come and go.
poster forget about ur cousin i suggest u get a boyfriend to help u getover the crush and anytime u think of ur cousin call ur boyfriend immediately. sincerely this approach should help u get over it.
cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Guy Does These 16 Things. Congrats ! You Found A REAL MAN / How Girls Ask For Sex. / Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.