Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Soft Copy Of The Cover Of The New E-passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soft Copy Of The Cover Of The New E-passport (2804 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / President Jonathan Launches New E-passport / Change Of Name Issue With The New E-passport? Info Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft Copy Of The Cover Of The New E-passport by dgb4(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2008
hi people,
I need the back (cover) page of the new Nigerian e-passport for a flyer i need to design.
Please ur help on where to get this will be much appreciated as i could not find one on the Nigeria Immigration website.
Thanks in advance
DG
Re: Soft Copy Of The Cover Of The New E-passport by ksa2much(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2008
what do u want to use the cover for if you want a passport go to the immigration office an d sucure one ok stop this fruadulent act mr dcgt or wateva u call ur name ok bye
Re: Soft Copy Of The Cover Of The New E-passport by PapaBrowne(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2008
ksa2much:

what do u want to use the cover for if you want a passport go to the immigration office an d sucure one ok stop this fruadulent act mr dcgt or whatever u call your name ok bye

What is fraudulent about the posters request.
You really don't have to say anything if you have nothing to say. It's a very wise saying.
Re: Soft Copy Of The Cover Of The New E-passport by dgb4(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2008
ksa2much:

what do u want to use the cover for if you want a passport go to the immigration office an d sucure one ok stop this fruadulent act mr dcgt or whatever u call your name ok bye

Some people don't even learn how to read comprehension in the secondary,
they are here misunderstanding people's post and calling people fraudulent names,
Are u that blind that u did not see the reason why i need it?

dgb4:

hi people,
I need the back (cover) page of the new Nigerian e-passport for a flyer i need to design.

@ Pappabrown,
Dont mind him , he is so blind,
i will assist him with a pair of glasses soon grin
Re: Soft Copy Of The Cover Of The New E-passport by dgb4(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2008
@all,
I later found one
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

An Illegal Nigerian Immigrant Arrested In UK After Living For 20years / How Do Nigerians Feel About Being Interviewed For US Visa Over Speaker / How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.