Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47408 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by nostimi4u(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
final destination>>>>>>...... quite an unfortunate incident. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
ifeness:

No wonder your country is so backwards. Anytime Nigerians travel to the UK for the first time,their sense of reasoning is always ridiculous. They always need a lot of years to get their brains adjusted. You are one of them!
This guy has been blabbing rubbish nonstop on this thread like his life depends on it. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
ifeness:

I lost my grandmother,mother and brother in 4 months
why won't u lost them..?? In four month for dat matter?!
Pesin be atheist..u com talk say make dat kain evil no befall am..?? Hell..no!
Don't you fink its high time you gave ur life to Christ?!.
I did not accuse any body of killing them.
of course you can't accuse anybody, cos u know within you dat 'd insect eating d vegetable is right inside the vegetable leaves'..na u dey do urself na..you denied d Lord ur Creator.
In fact its been 15 years now,and the remaining members of the family are intact and all successful.
Your Creator is most definitely a Merciful and Loving God..despite ur sins, he still gave u such goodness?! Whoa...who is like unto Him?! No one!

Death and birth are natural...more like ying and yeng! We all will die someday...be it car accidents,boat accident,bomb blast,eaten by sharks etc. Whether all you religious fanatics like it nor not.
of course its natural..but believe it when i say not all death are God induced..though dat doesn't imply dat He doesn't know about them..infact before they happen he knows bout them. Now take d case of Job in d Bible, the problems dat befell him were not of God but of the devil..he lost his family to death too..but it wasn't God at work, it was d devil ur master..who actually asked God before doing it..there's a reason for every occurrence[/quote]
ifeness:

Can you also ask him to take control of our economy. Death is not the end of life,it is only end of the birth cycle...after all you too will die someday. Abi you no go die? No matter the prayers,you go still kick the bucket.

Rather that ask your god to take control,you take control of your own life.
now may i ask you to keep dat damned pit you call mouth shut?! You're starting to piss me off!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ibedun: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
This stupid backward ignorant and wretched Africans sef.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by r231(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
mayorjo: Why must the Bride died, An enemy has done this.

I pray any evil desire of the devil will neva be granted In Jesus Name.. Amen...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Vickxyed(f): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
cryO my God!this is so terrible.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Onasa22: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
Witches & Wizards at work! God have mercy!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Lyth: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Brother unfortunately most guys in Nairaland( which is a sample of how τhe average Nigerian youth think) We are in trouble in Nigeria undecided

Thank God u r way below average .....btw who's we?speak 4 urself n urs dude!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Lyth: 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
ibedun: This stupid backward ignorant and wretched Africans sef.

Wow! I lyk it wen peepz tlk in front of d mirror ...but 4 u 2 ve said this wit all ur family in front of d mirror wit u must be suicide mission. *smh* I dnt xpect 2 hear frm u but if I do, then u mst ve been ryt abt ur folks

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Lyth: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
ifeness:

No wonder your country is so backwards. Anytime Nigerians travel to the UK for the first time,their sense of reasoning is always ridiculous. They always need a lot of years to get their brains adjusted. You are one of them!

Goin by ur spewings, ur own case wld be referred to "c n s" ur royal madness ....chainz n brooms by d watersyd wld serve u best.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Beync(f): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2012
so sad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by emeka762001(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2012
God is gud and everything He does is gud. For everything dat happen whether gud or bad, dere is purpose. anyway it is a pity
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by faithego(f): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2012
Life is essentialy spiritual,it already took place in d spiritual b4 d physical manifestation.Pls heed 2 ur spiritual life

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2012
faithego: Life is essentially spiritual,it already took place in d spiritual b4 d physical manifestation.Pls heed 2 ur spiritual life
Seconded!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Lyth:

Goin by ur spewings, ur own case wld be referred to "c n s" ur royal madness ....chainz n brooms by d watersyd wld serve u best.
Yes. Chains, brooms while a white garment prophet holds a bible and a bell over his head grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2012
Double post
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Lendi: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2012
Are you f**king kidding me...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by cherishgeorge(f): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap joor! angry
I asked if dem don die so I can include hurricane and lightening. Bush gal!
y do sum guys alwayz shw dia mummy issues?RIP to d dead
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by naijathings(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2012
i dont give a f**k if this is true or not. I just read a horrible story. shocked shocked
tufiakwa raised to power 77x7. Satan no go put him monkey hand inside our soup IN JESUS NAME/INSHA ALLAHU. AMEN
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Lendi: Are you f**king kidding me...
I f**king kid you not...
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
naijathings: i dont give a f**k if this is true or not. I just read a horrible story. shocked shocked
tufiakwa raised to power 77x7. Satan no go put him monkey hand inside our soup IN JESUS NAME/INSHA ALLAHU. AMEN
Amen!!!! I claim dis wan 2 o!
See as prayer warriors dey fall in like say Ishi dey organise convention. Omo! Thunder fire d satanic elugbemgbem wey go stop my refresh button. More prayers people! * Bado kneels down wiv her hands up in d air receiving d powerful prayers surfacing free of charge*

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by SmartSamfem: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Whatever dis is, it's very sad and mysterious!
It's my prayer d@ none of us shall die on our day of Joy.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Who told u the accidents caused by demons?it may be overspeeding or idiopathic.investigations should be done.
Ishilove:
sad

And yet some people insist there are nothing like demons sad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
SmartSamfem: Whatever dis is, it's very sad and mysterious!
It's my prayer d@ none of us shall die on our day of Joy.
Iseeeeeee!!!!! Kip d prayers coming guys!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by LarrySun(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
I'm now scared! My wedding date is five years time, should I postpone? At least, for the Evil to subside!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Larry-Sun:
I'm now scared! My wedding date is five years time, should I postpone? At least, for the Evil to subside!
Ode! Just wait for rapture na! 5yrs to small abeg!!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Spatta: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
The Pastor of Restoration Ministries Port-Harcourt STEVEN AKINOLA preached a message at Latter Rain Assemble pastored by TUNDE BAKARE, The Message is Not as new as you might expect, But he spit fire and brimstone especially about the Backslidden state of the Present day Church the title of the Message is “ LAMENTATION OF THE JEALOUS” I must confess, I have never in my entire life heard a Nigerian Preacher preached so powerfully. I HAVE listened to this message over and over again that it sets me on Fire. I am sure Latter Rain will MAY never sell that message apart from the first time it was produced. You can sum it up in one word “BLAST”
If you are interested in listening to Christian Revivalist and NOT cheap Prosperity Preachers, SEND sms or CALL this number 07093578944. I WILL give you messages for FREE
OR just send a mail to sthracian@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by eyoniggar(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
You guys should stop the talk, read the comments on the website itself, it was stated that it was a lie, the said person who died in the accident was coming from a party and not a lady going for her wedding.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Amen!!!! I claim dis wan 2 o!
See as prayer warriors dey fall in like say Ishi dey organise convention. Omo! Thunder fire d satanic elugbemgbem wey go stop my refresh button. More prayers people! * Bado kneels down wiv her hands up in d air receiving d powerful prayers surfacing free of charge*
Kai, this girl ehn cheesy
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Piege(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
wat a wicked world
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Agalasis(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2015
Ishilove:

This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad
wow!
So u attend MFM...
That's my church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.